Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #18
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nordics

free will.

indeed, the idea of CHOICE. the fact that its our birthright does seem to attract all sorts of people trying to subvert it. whether overtly through mind control or whether covertly through manipulation.

the lesson learned seems to be you CANNOT rule ANYONE through outright force (like dictatorships of old, they always end in revolt or destruction)

so now as in our very country (the usa) manipulation and mind control is so rampant and subtle that people dont think for a second that they are controlled--its ridiculously effective, far more than outright force.
we have mind control machines in every house that we PAY to have, we actually work to buy the mind control machine for the "man" how ingenious!

truly the Matrix!

in light of that, yes whether they are multi dimensional entities or ET's or our future selves, mind control and subversion of free will is the order of the day.

if i ever encounter any "other-ness" i think my rule of thumb will be to tell them to get lost and come back when i feel like talking. if they dont i can
assume i shouldnt listen to them.

in my 8 year old comic book reading starwars watching heart, i still want to meet an alien who just wants to chat with no agenda and will take me on a tour of the galaxy...
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
miriam delicado, mk-ultra, nazi, nordics