Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 01-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
ormagus
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Dark on Alchemy

I have some information I thought I'd share becuase otherwise it may simply not end up being known.

I researched alchemy for years and am still involved with it.

It is commonly assumed it is a quest to produce a substance called the philosopher's stone or the red lion, said to transmute lead into gold.
It's not the only thing to it.

Supposedly there are eleven other realms in which to live.
One taste of the philosopher's stone will take you there, or give you the ability to go there and come back.

And it's supposed to allow you to [re]arrange the timelines in this realm, of the people as entities supposedly living in an animal body.

Anyway this is not readily mentioned in alchemical literature, and I heard it from a real good source I pretty much trust as being accurate.
ormagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Dark on Alchemy

Many tools / traditions / myths have been given to humanity for the transformation of consciousness. Alchemy is one esoteric tradition and there is another way to read what you have written:

The 'philosopher's stone' is the 'stone' that the builders rejected, ie the 'chief cornerstone' of Christ-consciousness. (Psalm 118:22)

Most human beings have not constructed their lives on the 'chief cornerstone' of Christ-consciousness. Instead, people's lives are generally built on skewed foundations because they're built on the shifting sands of illusion based on the dualistic mind. The 'chief cornerstone' of Christ is missing from conscious awareness in the majority of humanity.

"Whoever 'tastes' or 'touches' the philosopher's stone can transmute lead into gold".

Whoever consciously awakens christ-consciousness can transmute the lead of human consciousness into the gold of spirit. He or she can also, by the power of the word, transmute lead metal into gold metal. The empowerment comes from inner-spirit.

The soul who realises the Christ-consciousness can access all 12 levels of reality and can transmute the past thus positively affecting the future.

All souls on earth who have fallen into 'duality consciousness' in 3D are living in an 'animal' body compared to the etheric body we once wore on the etheric plane.

Last edited by milk and honey; 01-18-2009 at 08:58 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I am currently reading a book about Chi Gung (Qi Gong) by Daniel Reid.
It is stated in the historical discourse that there were many that preferred the 'outer alchemy', creating pills from poisonous herbs etc. in order to give eternal life to those who took it. However, many people died and the outer alchemy was eventually dropped to favour the inner alchemy of Chi Gung.

I have not had much contact with alchemy but from what I've heard I have only been left sceptical. The allegory for inner processes however I find much more revealing.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:50 PM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

That was a great answer milk and honey. I agree with all that you have written here.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #5
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The Dark on Alchemy

There is a exelent book about alchemy but you will need to translate it:

http://www.gnosishoy.com/libros/avan...scar.php?ur=17
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #6
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: The light on Alchemy

Alchemy is most known for greedy gold-seeking "chemists," there were a handful of real Alchemists, men and women who learned how to conquer death, spontaneously generate precious metals and gems, and cure incurable diseases; most of all, they were known for creating the Philosopher's Stone: a magical item which could work miracles and bestow eternal life. These stories are identical to the tales of yogis and monks of the East who walked upon the winds and performed all manner of miraculous acts.

Alchemy: Al (Arabic, as in Allah) means "God." Also El (Hebrew) for "God." Chem or Khem is from kimia (Greek) which means "to fuse or cast a metal." Also from Khem, the ancient name of Egypt. The synthesis is therefore Al-Kimia: "to fuse with God."

Tantra: Sanskrit for "continuum" or "unbroken stream." This refers first (1) to the continuum of vital energy that sustains all existence, and second (2) to the class of knowledge and practices that harnesses that vital energy, thereby transforming the practitioner.
The Tree of Knowledge (Alchemy or Tantra) is Daath (Hebrew for knowledge), which is the same as Gnosis (Greek for knowledge).

This science was known and practiced by the ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Chaldeans, Greeks, Tibetans, Indians, Zen and Chan Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Sufis, and many, many more.

More information about the light on Alchemy:

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...ets-of-alchemy

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...exuality?scf=1

http://www.gnosiscentral.com/english...al_Alchemy.pdf
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 03:32 PM   #7
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramartasaya View Post
Alchemy is most known for greedy gold-seeking "chemists," there were a handful of real Alchemists, men and women who learned how to conquer death, spontaneously generate precious metals and gems, and cure incurable diseases; most of all, they were known for creating the Philosopher's Stone: a magical item which could work miracles and bestow eternal life. These stories are identical to the tales of yogis and monks of the East who walked upon the winds and performed all manner of miraculous acts.

Alchemy: Al (Arabic, as in Allah) means "God." Also El (Hebrew) for "God." Chem or Khem is from kimia (Greek) which means "to fuse or cast a metal." Also from Khem, the ancient name of Egypt. The synthesis is therefore Al-Kimia: "to fuse with God."

Tantra: Sanskrit for "continuum" or "unbroken stream." This refers first (1) to the continuum of vital energy that sustains all existence, and second (2) to the class of knowledge and practices that harnesses that vital energy, thereby transforming the practitioner.
The Tree of Knowledge (Alchemy or Tantra) is Daath (Hebrew for knowledge), which is the same as Gnosis (Greek for knowledge).

This science was known and practiced by the ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Mayans, Chaldeans, Greeks, Tibetans, Indians, Zen and Chan Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Sufis, and many, many more.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you paramartasaya, for reminding us of the long and illustrious history of humanity and for the great links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Many tools / traditions / myths have been given to humanity for the transformation of
consciousness.

"Whoever 'tastes' or 'touches' the philosopher's stone can transmute lead into gold".

Whoever consciously awakens christ-consciousness can transmute the lead of human consciousness into the gold of spirit. He or she can also, by the power of the word, transmute lead metal into gold metal. The empowerment comes from inner-spirit.

The soul who realises the Christ-consciousness can access all 12 levels of reality and can transmute the past thus positively affecting the future.

All souls on earth who have fallen into 'duality consciousness' in 3D are living in an 'animal' body compared to the etheric body we once wore on the etheric plane.
The non-dualistic mind is on the midway path - that of unconditional love.

The body is a precious gift given/chosen for our exploration in the material world.

In our body we can unite matter and spirit in The Light Body. This is called The Wedding Garment in the Bible, and in alchemy it is called The Golden Fleece.

We are multidimensional beings in our bodies: Our DNA has a virtual, or faster-than-light aspect. Our physical brain is surrounded by a faster-than-light spin which gives us access to any dimension. Our heart is the seat of our Soul and is incorruptible. At 8 Hz it is at the level of compassionate love and 8 hz is also the balanced state of our planet. Love is the building block of all-there is.

The incarnation of Jesus Christ was not as a savior in the traditional sense. He did not have to die on the cross to atone for our sins. He came to remind us how we could be fully human and at the same time fully divine, as in our fully realized Light Bodies which gives off a golden light. In his previous incarnations his mission was the same: To remind us of our true nature.

This knowledge was not new to humanity, but we fall easily out of this state chiefly due to our easily corrupted mind. The mind is corrupted by fear, guilt and shame, and because of the utter fascination of what is without to the point of forgetting what is within.

The specially gifted children that started to incarnate in the early '80s have had few incarnations on this planet. They do not carry the heavy burden of fear, guilt and shame that the rest of us do. They are able to speak more freely their inner truth, which is Our inner truth.

With our bodies, our DNA, our brain, we animate 3D reality. This is a holographic paradigm, and the universe is all consciousness united as ONE.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:21 PM   #8
ormagus
Avalon Senior Member

One credible source says that NASA has a program which shows all metals that exist as the monoatomic element (like monoatomic gold), and how one metal converts to another without nuclear fusion. So apparently this knowledge is pretty known just not public.
Source also said that if you take monoatomic iridium in high-spin state, that you can make it into a disc that levitates against the earth's magnetic field.
Couple this with free energy devices and you have a basic outline of possible ufo technology.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ormagus View Post
One credible source says that NASA has a program which shows all metals that exist as the monoatomic element (like monoatomic gold), and how one metal converts to another without nuclear fusion. So apparently this knowledge is pretty known just not public.
Source also said that if you take monoatomic iridium in high-spin state, that you can make it into a disc that levitates against the earth's magnetic field.
Couple this with free energy devices and you have a basic outline of possible ufo technology.
Well, so far for investing in commodities like silver and gold. I had a notion of this. No one can say anymore what really is not easily reproducible. What is of real value?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The transmutation of base elements of conciousness to golden illumination, is the goal of the alchemist.The alchemist realized that the outer work is a mirror of the inner work and a divine science.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:03 AM   #11
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I read this article months ago: The Magic and Mystery of ORMUS Elements by Dr Roger Taylor.

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/ Browse thru the free articles section to find it.

…A great deal more needs to be done on the physics and
chemistry, not least to elucidate some of the extraordinary
phenomena which have been observed. For example, on drying
an aqueous preparation of ORMUS rhodium on filter paper in
sunlight, Hudson observed it to disappear with an intense flash of
light, but with no sound or shock wave. Still more strange, when
working with ORMUS iridium and subjecting it to repeated
heating to red heat and cooling, he found its weight to oscillate
violently with each cycle of annealing—even, at one point, to lose
and then regain a l l of its weight. This result has been
incorporated into the hyperdimensional theory of Finnish
theoretical physicist Matti Pitkänen.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
ormagus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The transmutation of base elements of conciousness to golden illumination, is the goal of the alchemist.The alchemist realized that the outer work is a mirror of the inner work and a divine science.
Metallic transmutation is also real though. I know of alchemists who have had success in transmuting one metal to another. Some contemporary alchemists even make their transmutative powder or 'stone' from urine.
I want to add that ormus elements are also present in urine. They are almost certainly implicated in the formation of the transmutative powder.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

this is an interesting thread
as, i am working on something
that connects to

1 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 1 = 11
and, expands itself with a trine (3)

11+ 3 = 14 + 1 more thing

and, much of it, can be related to clues left in rock carvings
around this world

and dove-tails, into light/sound/tone and vibration
that surrounds us, in the ethers,
and, runs through all of our assortment of eXpressions
that are known/or unknown to us
consciously/or subconsciously/or superconsciously

much of it, goes back, to early teachings -
that, are often passed spirit to spirit,
through stilling the mind, in mediation,
or/comes in, through your dream_time
and/or in families, who, did NOT join any churches,
threads of it, where passed word of mouth, to others, and, kept alive

one of my main studies, is alternative realities, and, other worlds - and, other kin

love / susan
the eXchanger

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 01-22-2009 at 03:23 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want to add that ormus elements are also present in urine.
i remember, someone telling me once,
that, if we could be designed better,
we would, put our urine, through us, twice.

i also remember, someone telling me once,
that, when a family member got real sick,
that, what they did, was had them drink their urine,
and, they got better very quickly.

something else,
i have found, is that taking a product
with gold/silver/and, copper in it, in the form of a flower essence,
allowed me, to really work, with my own brain synapses,
and, as, a result of that, i was able to learn a process,
of working with "mental screens" in my "higher mind"

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Metallic transmutation is also real though. I know of alchemists who have had success in transmuting one metal to another. Some contemporary alchemists even make their transmutative powder or 'stone' from urine.
I want to add that ormus elements are also present in urine. They are almost certainly implicated in the formation of the transmutative powder.
what are your effects from the ormus? Also you can ingest your own urine seven times after taken mushrooms and the effects remain.

The passage below is just one of many passages in the bible where there's reference of mushroom ingestation, sex and recycling the urine.the sexual act was part of the mushroom ritual in some cultures.

<< Proverbs 5 >>
American King James Version

15 Drink waters out of your own cistern, and running waters out of your own well.

16 Let your fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

17 Let them be only your own, and not strangers' with you.

18 Let your fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of your youth.

Recycling the waters of life.

Pic titled Jesus the lord of magical plants

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-22-2009 at 05:50 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
ormagus
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
what are your effects from the ormus?
Not much. I take ormus from dead sea salt and feel little. Something though. But it contains ormus gold and I want to ingest some regularly.

Ormus from salts and volcanic sands in general helps to keep health up. You can also use it as a good mineral supplement and it can be used to cure some diseases as an alternative treatment that stimulates the body's healing.