Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-16-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chakra Balancing and Testing

You body works off of frequencies. A very complex system that exists around and inside our bodies. The "pressure points" of the system is often called the Chakra's. These points are in constant flux. The react to subtle influences in environment and mental state. If you can imagine the spinning counter clock wise of difference energy clusters to produce a machine to balance itself in harmony to assist as fuel for the mind, body and especially spirit. The location of the "pressure points" are:

1. Base of the sex organ. The color accepted for this is a deep red. It's function is the primal energy source. Sexual energy.
2. The second moving up is at the belly button. The color being Orange. The physical creator force.
3. Then at the stomach. Color Yellow. Image the color of the sun. Giver of energy as in physical and spiritual power to perform.
4. Then the Heart. A Deep Green like a Kelly Green. Go's without saying, the feelings center.
5. The throat. A light sky blue color. Image a color around your next of soft blue responsible for communication.
6. The 3rd eye area. Color being an off purple. To read deep into things and for focus.
7. The Top of the head. A Deep Purple. This is the connected force to the Universe. It also pulls down to the ground to ground someone and throws off into the Universe any negative or other forces you wish to get rid of.

Each of these have a specific energy. I am sure people will disagree with the function but what is important is that you may want to visualize these systems all working in harmony with each other. You want to strengthen them. Focus on them for healing yourself and raising your vibratory frequency. This will assist in the optimizing your living system. Spin the Chakra points and clean them using your mental visualization.

Other points to cleansing are to visualize a white light ball move up the spine turning and cleaning all unwanted energy. As it passes through the top of your head let the ball float away. It sounds crazy but try it and see if if works for you.

Also, if you have a partner you can test the strength and viscosity of your Chakra system. Place one arm strait out to your side at should level. Have a person face you and the person places one hand on your wrist and the other touching the Chakra point desired to test. This allows a energy connection between you and the person doing the test. With their hand on your wrist that is shoulder high they will push down and say resist, resist, resist out loud. You must resist. You body CANNOT lie. It will tell you by your resistance how weak or strong that Chakra is. This is a good test to see what points need the most visualization.

What are your thoughts?
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #2
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chakra Balancing and Testing

Hy Q,

thanks for sharing...the test with another person sounds very interresting, i will try it next time.
What i do is balancing the chakras by holding the left hand onto my head ( left hand chakra is i think left spinning magnetic for "absorbing") and the right hand (chakra right spinning electric for giving energy) holding the others chakras beginning from base going up to thierd eye.
when both hands have same temperature you can go to the next chakra (or you just feel when the specific chakra absorbs enough energy).
Because the frequency-level increases from base to crown you balance all your chakras on a higher level which leads to better "cleansing-capabilities".

For example a guru told me you could visualize a ring of white light between your wrist and elbow of your left arm. By doing that you create a barrier for the things you are doing now.
Imagine you suck up the dark spots from your pressure points, so you increase the rotation speed of your chakras. Normally, and please correct me her Q if i am wrong, these lower frequencies can be visualized by thinking of darker variations similary to our chakra-colours, for example variations with black , brown or grey.
Experience and patience are indispensable but will bring fast successes.
After some time your arm will feel heavier, somehow weak or other feeling like these.
Washing your arm and hand with cold water will release the energy. With a last thought they are fading away into the sink....

Feel free to try out these methods to increase your frequency-level. and share your experience!

by the way, Questiny, i appreciate your work, bringing out all this really interresting information. I follow somehow your threads, mostly not aware that you wrote it, but just attracted by the title.

Love & Light

Balancer

Last edited by Balancer; 09-17-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you and I believe you are right on all points. They make colored bath products that claim to activate Chakra's too.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Chakra Balancing and Testing

Thanks for the information, I read in some Gnosis books that the kundalini is the energy that you can use to power up the chacras.
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Thanks for the information, I read in some Gnosis books that the kundalini is the energy that you can use to power up the chacras.
Yes. This is absolutely true.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
Balancer
Avalon Senior Member

oha,
really take care with kundalini awakening, its indeed a powerfull energy.

i think first your chakras has to be clean and shiny...
when the snake wents up it maybe burst though all your blocked (or black ) aspects but a guru told me, when he was young he was a good magician and had great mental power and actual overpowered himself by taking the awakening to easy.
his back wasnt in straight line and the energy exploded into his back causing him great pain for nearly a year and in this time he lost all his powers and have to start again. this time with more patience.

its good to concentrate on kundalini but take care.
Breathing techniques are the best to awake the snake slowly and soft.

Light & LOve
Balancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #7
freedomhog

The breath oxygenates the blood and pineal gland. You can also use your voice to access this energy, google Chakra Toning:

Toning is very old and basic to many traditional cultures. Much of religious chant involves toning. It consists of non-verbal conscious elongation of sounds, using the breath and voice, similar to sighing, moaning, chanting yawning and humming. It is usually started with a vowel sound such as AA, AH, EEE, II (Aye), OH OH, OOO (EWE). This is called the "seed sound" But the sound changes quickly and takes on a form of its own. It is much easier to do than to explain. It has applications for meditation, healing, musical performance, personal transformation and spiritual journeys.

Toning is more "free form" than singing. You don't have to be on key. Try and have fun with it. Any syllable or sound is OK. There is no "right" note. In a group, toners don't have to sing the same note or syllable at the same time. There is no "right" note. Any notes or sounds are OK - low or high . “All God's Critter's Got a Place in the Choir”. Toning requires no musical experience or equipment and can be done by anyone.

Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or vortex. Toning the Chakras "tunes up" your body, mind, emotions and spirit by using the power of your own voice. There are seven chakras which are located at points along the spinal column.

1 Root-------------Uh
2 Pelvis-----------OO
3 Solar Plexus---OH
4 Heart------------AH
5 Throat-----------AYE
6 3rd eye----------EEE
7 Crown------------MMMM

There are several different chakra systems. Although there are some differences what is notable is that they are all very similar. The lower chakra's have deep sounds and the higher chakras sounds higher in pitch.

For More Read "Journey to Kirtan" at http://journeytokirtan.blogspot.com/
Old 11-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

I did a really cool experiment a few weeks ago with my family. My wife is not at all into any of this stuff so i am trying to slowly awaken her. The Law of One Material has lots of good info on meditation and chakras and balancing etc.. I did an experiment which I got from said reading material.

Get a necklace with a thin chain and any weighted object or charm on it. A crystal will be the most effective. Hold the necklace in your right hand and dangle the charm. You can have your subject either lay down or stand up, we did it standing up. Start with the base chakra, hold the charm in front of the chakra. If the chakra is blocked the charm will rock either side ways or back and forth. There is a meaning associated with each direction it swings, I can't remember what they are, I need to go re-study it. If the chakra is open/clear the charm will swing in a circle. It worked way too well!!!

When I held it in front of my wifes base chakra, she joked saying that it would probably be really blocked. I giggled too and held it in front of her Coochie.. It started rocking side to side BIG TIME! It had a good 8"-9" arc of swing. AS we went up the chakras it had different swings. I know my wife has an angelic heart and is about as service to others as one can get. I guessed it would make circles in front of her heart chakra and it did. Little circles though.

The strangest thing was my son was wearing a hat, we took it off when I did his 3rd eye chakra. I then got curious and looked at his hat on the table. I think a source of intelligence was telling me to give it a try and see what happens. I held the charm aove the hat and it started rocking back and forth. I then slowly moved it away from the hat. at about 6" away fro the hat the charm came to a complete stop, I then moved it back to the hat and it started rocking again. I did this over and over, it seemed as time elapsed the strentgth of the reaction got weaker.

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Questiny - I'm glad that you have highlighted the link between chakra colours and the breakdown of light i.e. rainbow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomhog View Post
The breath oxygenates the blood and pineal gland. You can also use your voice to access this energy, google Chakra Toning:

Toning is very old and basic to many traditional cultures. Much of religious chant involves toning. It consists of non-verbal conscious elongation of sounds, using the breath and voice, similar to sighing, moaning, chanting yawning and humming. It is usually started with a vowel sound such as AA, AH, EEE, II (Aye), OH OH, OOO (EWE). This is called the "seed sound" But the sound changes quickly and takes on a form of its own. It is much easier to do than to explain. It has applications for meditation, healing, musical performance, personal transformation and spiritual journeys.

Toning is more "free form" than singing. You don't have to be on key. Try and have fun with it. Any syllable or sound is OK. There is no "right" note. In a group, toners don't have to sing the same note or syllable at the same time. There is no "right" note. Any notes or sounds are OK - low or high . “All God's Critter's Got a Place in the Choir”. Toning requires no musical experience or equipment and can be done by anyone.

Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning wheel or vortex. Toning the Chakras "tunes up" your body, mind, emotions and spirit by using the power of your own voice. There are seven chakras which are located at points along the spinal column.

1 Root-------------Uh
2 Pelvis-----------OO
3 Solar Plexus---OH
4 Heart------------AH
5 Throat-----------AYE
6 3rd eye----------EEE
7 Crown------------MMMM

There are several different chakra systems. Although there are some differences what is notable is that they are all very similar. The lower chakra's have deep sounds and the higher chakras sounds higher in pitch.

For More Read "Journey to Kirtan" at http://journeytokirtan.blogspot.com/
Agreed, toning and how you 'say' your sounds is very important for those who use such methods - funnily enough we also learn (very basically) about it when learning our English vowels.

A = Ah Ah
E = EE EE
I = AYE AYE
O = OH OH
U = OO OO or EUW EUW ( )
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
Michael H
Avalon Senior Member

Great thread, thanks!
Michael H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #11
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

For a wonderful healing experience:

Lie down, place a crystal of the colour which relates to each chakra point on each chakra (place a smoky quartz crystal between your feet as well to act as a grounding stone) you will balance the energy of your chakras. Listen to some real cool music (Johnathon Goldman's Holy Harmony is Awesome).

http://www.mtraks.com/artist/jonatha.../release/11986

Mpea
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #12
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

I know many of these has been said on this thread, just wanted to add my contribution.

Throughout the Chakra tuning and balancing process the energy moves in a dual polarity, just like electricity moving between positive and negative polarity.
For the Kundalini energy become dynamic, the anti-pole is needed.
Breathing creates the dual polarity, that’s why breathing is so important in the process. Also when you focus your attention on your breathing, you will suddenly turn to the present, and this will help you to stop the thinking process. The mind only can ‘exist’ in the past or in the future, there is no place for the mind in the present.
During the Chakra activation and balancing, thinking is an obstacle.
You need relaxation, no concentration. Concentration comes from the mind, while relaxation comes from the heart. At the beginning the mind will try to get in control (that’s what she like). Do nothing, simply become an observer. By becoming an observer you are no longer asleep, you are awake.

So breathing, relaxation and no-mind are needed for the Kundalini energy become dynamic.

When dealing with relaxation and no-mind there are many complex techniques available, but I find that making things as simple as possible is the best.
For example, there is a very simple ancient technique to achieve both relaxation and no-mind, simply close your eyes and stop their movements, don’t allow any movement and your thought process will stop immediately.
Ok, I know is not that easy, it cannot be done at first try, some practice is needed but don’t push it, do it at your own pace and remember: simple and easy is right.

Find ‘the correct place’ where you can be undisturbed, indoors or outdoors, turn off the cell phone. If indoors use music, it’s a great help.
I personally found natural places to work the best for me, sitting under a tree or by the beach.
Sit in a comfortably position, don’t try to do any kind of yoga posture unless you can be comfortable for 30 or 40 minutes.
You can sit on the ground or in a chair, that’s not the point. Just remember that comfort of the body is a basic need.

Begin with breathing.
Breathing is directly connected with the source of life. It has two functions, one is physical and the other is spiritual.
When you breath with awareness, a subtle quality of silence will enter in you and sooner or later you will come upon love.
There are many methods you can use for controlling your breathing, but when comes to rise the kundalini energy a natural and relaxed breathing from the belly is the most effective.
Breathing from the belly is natural, breathing from the chest is forced. In the night when you sleep you don’t breath from the chest, you breath from the belly, that’s why the night is such a relaxed experience and you wake up fresh and full of energy, because the whole night you were breathing naturally, from the belly.
So the best time to do it is early in the morning, just after you get out of bed.
Women are more aware of the belly so is easier for them, man has chosen to breathe only up to the chest, shrinking the belly, that gives him a more ‘athletic-macho’ look.
The technique: always start by exhaling! Exhale as deeply as possible pulling the belly in and hold for a few seconds, don’t breath in. Then inhale pushing the belly out. Again stop for a few seconds.
Repeat the process until you make a rhythm. (dizziness at the beginning due to higher oxygen levels is normal, will go away soon). Don’t start thinking about breathing, don’t let in the mind, just breath naturally and be aware of the energy (prana) coming in with each breath. When breath coming in is rebirth, when comes out is death, so with each breath you are dying and being reborn. The real meaning of this experience has to be known from the inside, nothing to be scared of, though.
The connection between breathing and the Divine is a mystery, and mysteries are beautiful, they are to be lived!

Your innermost being is of the nature of light. Consciousness is light. Is the only light.
For chakra activation and balancing, you have to fill them with light, with energy.
Beginning with the sex chakra and ending on Sahasrar, the seventh chakra at the top of the head. These are the two polarities. The energy must flow upwards through the vertebrae, through the spinal column.
Now, the Kundalini energy –just like everything else- is affected by gravity, and the whole effort is to move it against gravity. The Earth is pulling down and this is natural since most of the energy we use comes from the Earth.
There are many techniques (more or less complex) on how to raise your Kundalini and move it vertically, but then again, one of the simplest methods is the most effective: Imagination!
We have done it many, many times… Just observe your first Chakra, your sexual energy. With only a slight thought of sex the sex center starts functioning.

This is the way I learned it and worked very well for me:
sit in a comfortable position but with the spine straight, close your eyes and try to keep them still, relax and start breathing slowly and rhythmically from your belly.
Imagine you are just light, then move your imagination to the sex center. At this point you may experience erections or sexual sensations, don’t you worry, it is just a sign that energy is working there.
Focus all your attention and visualize the sex chakra as if has become a source of light and light rays are moving upward toward the second chakra (navel). Imagine the energy like a river of light, something fluid, ‘alive’.
Soon you will feel the navel becoming warm (even others can feel the warmness if touch you). Keep sending light from the base chakra towards the navel chakra until you feel that now the second center at the navel has become a source of light, then repeat the exercise and move to the next chakras.
Gradually your breathing will become deeper and the warm feeling will reach your heart, your heartbeat will be slowed down. Keep going on upwards.

When the kundalini energy passes through the chakras you will feel the centers warm and experience different sensations associated with each one of them (sounds, colors, etc.)
I still remember as if was yesterday (happened +20 years ago) the first time my kundalini crossed through the troth chakra I heard a colossal sound, I thought it was an earthquake and the building was collapsing, so I got up and ran away half naked!!

When you reach the seventh chakra… well, you will know…
You have started in the first chakra, the sex center, the base of the physical orgasm, and now you are in the seventh chakra, the center of the psychic orgasm or Sahasrar (the lotus of thousand petals).
But this is not the end, one more step is needed, the most important one. You have to open your seventh chakra and move the energy to the cosmos, this is absolutely necessary, and is also an act of love with the Divine.

When the energy really reached the peak of your head for the first time you will feel dizziness or nausea, this is normal.
Also you may feel your lower chakras becoming cooler and cooler, specially the base chakra, this is normal, too.
If for some reason you become unconscious don’t be afraid (is rare but may happen when so much energy moves suddenly and fills the head).
That unconsciousness cannot last more than 30-40 minutes, because the kundalini energy falls back automatically within one hour (or is released).

Remember: whenever you use this technique, do not leave the energy half way up. You have to complete it.
This is very, very, very important.

Last edited by nagual; 04-01-2009 at 10:39 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #13
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Nagual..this is very useful info.

Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #14
EpiphaMe

Stewart Swerdlow explains that color hues are important. Even tho this is not an actual chakra, he teaches to place a medium brown within & around the legs to upper thighs which grounds you (the earth, trees & such being brown).

From top of thigh to just above pubic bones, pale red (not deep or bright red as those colors can be overexcitive/violent); from pubic bone to just belly button, pale orange (bright or deep orange being anger/rage); from belly button to just below rib cage, medium green; chest to colar bone, medium green; colar bone to nose - ice blue; nose to top of eyebrows- royal blue (not cobalt); top of eyebrow up is Violet.

Then he states to spin all the chakra colors including from the innermost of your body, spin them either to the left or right, whichever "feels" right for you. It's important to spin from the very center so as not to create a vortex "hole" within you. The colors permeate within to just outside the body.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #15
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

You’re absolutely right EpiphaMe about the colors and the spinning!

The technique I described before is not for working specifically with the chakras but for making the kundalini energy dynamic, rising up from the first chakra to the seventh with fluidity. This opening of the energy gateways produce as ‘side effect’ natural balance and general activation. But is not working with the chakras.

The chakras are basically structures of spinning energy. One can spin the first 3 even with the hand! The spinning direction is important to me, imagine a circle being traced starting from the top of your head, passing first for your left ear, your chin, your right ear and closing again on the top. That’s generally the correct direction. Also the spinning speed is very important, and as you've mention, has to be circular (not oval or off-center)
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote