Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

I ran into this a few years back, written by someone I cannot remember, but this article basically covers it all.

For me, it explains why the Mayans stopped their calendar in 2012. As earth will be in a new "area" in space, so too will the constellations be from earth.
Makes sense to me. I had brought this up on Uriels thread, but I have not seen this theory debated here before, so decided to give it thread by itself.

Click on the link for full article, and pics.

Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!
Imagine the shock of growing up in a loving family with people you call "Mum" and "Dad" and then, suddenly, learning that you are actually adopted!

This same sense of shock came as scientists announced that the Sun, the Moon, our planet and its siblings, were not born into the familiar band of stars known as the Milky Way galaxy, but we actually belong to a strange formation with the unfamiliar name of the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy!

How can this be?

Using volumes of data from the Two-Micron All Sky Survey (2MASS), a major project to survey the sky in infrared light led by the University of Massachusetts, the astronomers are answering questions that have baffled scientists for decades and proving that our own Milky Way is consuming one of its neighbors in a dramatic display of ongoing galactic cannibalism. The study published in the Astrophysical Journal, is the first to map the full extent of the Sagittarius galaxy and show in visually vivid detail how its debris wraps around and passes through our Milky Way. Sagittarius is 10,000 times smaller in mass than the Milky Way, so it is getting stretched out, torn apart and gobbled up by the bigger Milky Way.
More:
http://www.viewzone.com/milkyway.html

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here!

Rosie,

Have been runnig through the ins and outs of this story recently.I can understand the views of both sides, "We come from the Sag dwarf." and we were part of the MW before the eaing of the Sag dwarf." Possibly the two are the same? This could explain the duality of reason. When clarity is not there then polearity can be found. Even multireality?
As for the changing from one space time to another this is part of my own writings.

I should also say that when we have created our position, we have done so through the use of light years. Therefore, we are looking at a very dated map. I would say that we are further down the Spur and ready to be slung shot across the gap. The gap theory is based upon the idea that between the spurs, or arms of our galaxy the energy is thinned, less condensed, therefore, light and vibration travels at an excellerated rate in comparison to the middle of the spur or arm. As our solar system decends the wave of that arm, our displacement through time and space increases. This increase readies our solar system to traverse the sea of empty between the two arms of our galaxy. When in this particular part of space, the distance will be reduced in time and the distances between us and other known star systems will increase. A real contradiction in terms I think. But, if you have ever taken a lift system at ski resorts called the EGG, the cabins are close together at point of departure and reception, then wisk away when they catch the cable and take you up or down the mountain. This is the same effect that our solar system will under go during this.

The higher the frequency the faster the displacement. The freqency of our galaxy has highs and lows, just like the dow Jones, The contrated frequency, although the same frequency as the low density, has very little solar systems in it allowing for a speedy transition. This is clearly demonstrated by Cymatics, the design of sound.

cymatics tortue.jpg
Here we see 3 immages which have used the Cymatics experiments. The Coffee Cups to the right, followed by the Connection to Tourtoises and finally the connection to our Galaxy.

L2L

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

coffe cymatics.jpg

Hi couldn't get the other foto on last post.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:38 PM   #4
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! if you compare that to what goes on in the body - cancer cells eating other cells- (and the like) it is kind of logical...

what if the galaxies are cells in their own right within a larger body?

that would mean infitesimal levels in both directions... yes?
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:20 AM   #5
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

I always forget which Indian friend said all that is outside is within. That would be a real problem if we flipped the time space? We cann't get away from the body connection. You could look at it the otherway. White bloodcells eating an intruding virus?
Old 03-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
You could look at it the otherway. White bloodcells eating an intruding virus?
hahaha... and that puts a whole new spin on "going viral"...

xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote