Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #51
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Cadman View Post
Radioactivity placed within the pyramid shape makes it run.

William (Bill) Kapsaris has a youtube vid about his model ("epsilon")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fbeqlNt398
This Bill Kapsaris video is the Rosetta Stone to understanding what all the burned granite reported to be at the top of the grand gallery is all about.

Now, how does this all relate to the salt deposits in the queen's chamber? Could there possibly be an underground tunnel to the Mediterranean sea? (we are speaking of extraterrestrial technology) Could the pyramid pump have been pumping salt water into the queen's chamber to separate the hydrogen gas? (The separation of hydrogen gas from water works more efficiently from salt water. Thus, the heavy salt deposits on the walls of the queen's chamber) Why would they have needed hydrogen gas when they already had the power of a contained singularity? Probably questions that are totally irrelevant.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:48 PM   #52
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
This Bill Kapsaris video is the Rosetta Stone to understanding what all the burned granite reported to be at the top of the grand gallery is all about.

Now, how does this all relate to the salt deposits in the queen's chamber? Could there possibly be an underground tunnel to the Mediterranean sea? (we are speaking of extraterrestrial technology) Could the pyramid pump have been pumping salt water into the queen's chamber to separate the hydrogen gas? (The separation of hydrogen gas from water works more efficiently from salt water. Thus, the heavy salt deposits on the walls of the queen's chamber) Why would they have needed hydrogen gas when they already had the power of a contained singularity? Probably questions that are totally irrelevant.
I have to wake up a bit and read the links . . . BUT Joe Parr's work deals with the Q's chamber and hyperdimensional drive. No-joke. Joe's work and credentials are amazing. He invented the gamma ray transducer back in-the-day.

Joe has experimental, quantified data, that shows that the pyramid shape blocks (escapement) of all known forces. The problem he is having right now is that he has created a huge (energy??) bubble around his garage/house that is blocking out further experimentation. Dan Davidson replicated Joe's experiment and confirmed results, but Dan's wife won't let him do any more experimentation because Dan started to get the permanent high energy buble around his house. Dan had to ground it out to keep it from growing or expanding.

The pyramid shape temporarily loses weight during certain times of the year. It also blocks radioactivity escapement from the shape. (Joe has all sorts of cool stuff including acces to radioactive material and detectors)

John
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #53
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe I should have started this thread out with, "Neo, do you want the red pill or the blue pill?" How deep does this rabbit hole go?

I wrote this back in 2002 but deleted from research article because of all the flak I got about it . . .

SOLVING THE GIZA MYSTERY

He who solves this puzzle will have to combine mechanical effects and shape effect. The shape is an energy lens (Patrick Flanagan) that utilizes ‘e’ for exponential energy growth. (Rick Howard) Low level radiation placed at the King’s chamber elevation causes the shape to start running. (William Kapsaris)

The shape greatly affects the ozone layer as well as subterranean fluids. (Anatoli Golod) The shape traps mass particles and develops an energy field or bubble that surrounds the pyramid. This bubble has demonstrated the ability to block all known forces. (Joe Parr)

The shape also produces beneficial health effects (Kirti Betai, Patrick Flanagan, Anatoli Golod, and others)

------------------------------

Yes, the base of natural logs, e, is directly in the primary angles of the GP! Rick Howard did an "insane" (i.e. genius) proof the "T-T-T", "Triple-Trinagle-Theorem" that relates pi, phi & e to the pyramid. I'm not a big numbers guy, but what I could see was brilliant. Good God, he found e (to 99.9997%) in the primary GP angles.

(Rick's e proportion)
http://gizapyramid.com/ricks-e-propo...-research.html

(Rick's T-T-T)
http://gizapyramid.com/rick_howard%20research.htm

And now, listening to Nassim's descriptions of the arc and that it fit in the coffer . . . it completely staggers the imagination.

Rick Howard, William Kapsaris & I were corresponding heavily around '99 but we all got stuck looking for more data around 2003.

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-22-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #54
observer
Avalon Senior Member

I recall reading sometime in the distant past where some debunker of the pi ratio theory said that if you take a wheel and put a mark on the outer circumference, and if you walk that wheel two different directions for a predetermined number of rotations, and then build a building, that building will always have a pi ratio.

Well, that's true. But, it doesn't account for the pyramid builders picking the number 440 circumference of a wheel to be the number they used for the base dimensions. And, it also doesn't account for the 'e' factor in the construction.

After reading Rick Howard's work, there can be no doubt this structure was built by an advanced civilization. We're far beyond that argument, however. Didn't we already know that ?!?! Just further evidential documentation....

Last edited by observer; 02-23-2010 at 03:17 AM. Reason: grammatical correction
Old 02-24-2010, 08:32 AM   #55
SiriArc
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Water Kind O' Stuff

P R I M O

InPut From ALL !!!

And For The Observer's

Singularity:

Notching and A Secret of Spirituality

Last edited by SiriArc; 02-24-2010 at 09:04 AM.
SiriArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:44 AM   #56
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Water Kind O' Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
[CENTER]

InPut From ALL !!!
Need more data, but looks interesting. Explain more and I'm sure you'll get feedback.

Observer,

Nassim relates vortex and water vapor on sun (at spots) going to singularity. The GP has water vortex under singularity (arc) . . . interesting?

It seems like the vortex (in the sub chamber) is going the wrong direction when compared to Nassim's diagrams. Schauberger had vortex descriptions with positive/negative energy gains.

John
Old 02-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #57
observer
Avalon Senior Member

When one finally accepts the understanding that the "Oxford Template" of educating the masses was designed specifically to keep knowledge contained within a box, there is no leap of faith necessary to understanding why our most advanced physics have eliminated all torsion calculations from the mathematics of the cosmos. (Nassim Haramein's work in solving the Unified Field Theory pivots around the addition of torque)

Angular momentum (spin) is the key to understanding how gravity works. If one imagines a spinning atom passing through a straight line in space, one can visualize a spiraling vortex. (much like an Archimedes Screw). Combine a mass of atoms with their radiating electromagnetic spinning vortices and one gets gravity.

In mechanics, torque is a major consideration when calculating the strength of materials. Could it have been by design that torque was overlooked when physicists were quantifying the universe?

Vortices are the key to understanding the dynamics of the universe. There's no doubt your research into the vortex created by the flow of water at the Giza Plateau is a major part of understanding what at least one of the pyramids was used for.

Last edited by observer; 02-24-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: add source/update data
Old 02-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #58
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Water Kind O' Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiriArc View Post
Siri,

I went to your link and saw how you used to have this apparatus hanging over your bed. A long time ago I had a pyramid assembly mounted in the same inverted fashion over my bed. I called it a "cosmic funnel".

I had to disassemble it when they converted the building I was living-in into a parking lot. (pave paradise....)

In retrospect, I don't feel it did any good. The woman with whom I was married for 23 years decided to take the "better deal". So much for focusing on Love and that having an effect on the (-) side of the equation. Consult any indigenous wise man, and ask him if his ancestor's focus on Love had any effect on the wave of Western Civilization that changed his tribal paradigm.

Somehow, I believe there's a whole lot more to it than that. I think the secret to understanding this particular reality is in the understanding of how it is manipulated from behind the wall of smoke-and-mirrors. Just my personal opinion, I could be wrong.

Thank you for your input, it was an interesting read.

Last edited by observer; 02-24-2010 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add humorous anecdote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #59
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Anybody following this thread really needs to watch the Nassim Haramein video on google vids (2 - 4 hour parts) or youtube (many parts)

"Observer" referenced this before. I hadn't seen his work before but found that it is absolutely critical background info. Since you are at projectcamelot forum, this is absoltely enlightening and quite entertaining.

Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003

(links aren't working for me right now)

John
Old 02-25-2010, 07:57 AM   #60
amate
Avalon Senior Member

As I have been away for a few days I am reading through this thread again. I wonder about the purpose of the pyramids,
if they are energy regenerators to produce sound....then for what purpose?

I think WATER might be the clue here, as we live on a planet which surface is 70 % water and our cells consists at least for 70 % of water.

Then there is your English language with the word SOUND, meaning the “vibration” as well as “healthy”

I came past the question of Observer

Quote:
It never made sense to me, all of those giant slabs above the Kings Chamber, and the "accepted scientific explanation" that they were there to relieve stresses on the roof of the room. Seeing the Kings Chamber as a massive resonating chamber sheds a whole new light on this mystery.

If the hypothesis of the "Pyramid Code" is accurate, i.e. that it is a massive subtle energy generator. And, if your hypothesis is also correct, that the pyramid was a hydraulic water pump. And further, it is felt the Kings Chamber is a resonance chamber. Than, my question is, to what frequency can the clapper in the ram-pump be tuned?

Is it possible to tune the cycles per second of the impacts to, say, the Schumann resonance? Can these mechanical impacts be "tuned" to resonate at a certain frequency? Is it possible the pyramid was designed to be some sort of giant "transmitter"?

I think those frequencies he is pointing at are very important.

Also the Solfeggio Frequencies should be considered.
http://www.miraclesandinspiration.co...equencies.html
They are beneficial for the chakras of Humans as well as the probable chakras of the Earth
When these pyramids could be huge “ sound producers” they were sound/healthy for the earth, as that is a living body with probably chakras as well, as well for its inhabitants.

As the wise elder on the “Pyramid Code” said, SOUND was a main purpose of the Pyramids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEvxFgVm31U

The “remembrance” of water has been researched by Masaru Emoto
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twili...arch_emoto.htm
Under influence of sound-vibration, water can come to great force (as I showed with the home video earlier in this thread) (comment #32) as water is able to remember.
This force can be used together with these big pumps, to make various sound-frequencies on a huge scale which has the reaction on water to become even a greater force.

In all the info on this tread I missed the information about the force that actually starts the pump to function!! A suggestion of this force must have been there!

I think a combination of all these phenomena might bring “some” further insight.

This was just some humble “broad” feminine thinking LOL
~

amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #61
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all! I thought i'll drop a line or two on this thread. Thanks for a great thread for starters. I'm a machinist/toolmaker by trade, and after having a look on some of Chris Dunns pictures i can pretty much confirm that machine tools have been used at Giza plateau. Obviously i can't say anything about how they were powered, but looking for example those core drilled holes, the feed rate achieve machining marks on the parts way they are, would've needed something VERY powerfull. Looking at the core sample photo, i would say the feed rate of cutting would have been around 0.5 to 1mm per revolution, and to achieve that even in a modern machine shop to relatively soft aluminium with a core drill that size, would be hard pushing.
So i would have an educated guess and say that with man power you would never do that.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #62
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
Hello all! I thought i'll drop a line or two on this thread. Thanks for a great thread for starters. I'm a machinist/toolmaker by trade, and after having a look on some of Chris Dunns pictures i can pretty much confirm that machine tools have been used at Giza plateau. Obviously i can't say anything about how they were powered, but looking for example those core drilled holes, the feed rate achieve machining marks on the parts way they are, would've needed something VERY powerfull. Looking at the core sample photo, i would say the feed rate of cutting would have been around 0.5 to 1mm per revolution, and to achieve that even in a modern machine shop to relatively soft aluminium with a core drill that size, would be hard pushing.
So i would have an educated guess and say that with man power you would never do that.
I've really enjoyed the intelligence of the posters on this thread. Learned much and have even more to share. Two way street after all.

Been watching the youtube Pyramid Code and it's a great series.

(posted on a different string)

This is Chris Dunn & Edward Malkowski at Abu Rawash. (part 1 of part 1) This is the "New Rosetta Stone" This is ultra significant in the double arc cut in that a straight saw cannot cut this.

http://gizapower.com/Abu/index.htm

This is coming out in Edward Malkowski's book "Ancient Egypt 39,000 BCE" due out in April. Great book in that it has Schoch, Dunn, some guy named "Cadman" and others in it. Lots of pictures of machined artifacts.

Chris went a bit tangentially and started working on the statue artifacts - mirror imaging and the like.

Got to see Hakim (in the vid) and that was cool. Hakim said that the pump set up is correct. Hakim also said that it produced hydrogen for the upper machine. I can't prove that part yet.

My favorite Chris Dunn precision is the boxes of the Serapeum:

http://gizapower.com/Precision.htm

It's very "Chris" in that it's technical but it is correct and profound (but a little dry). Only people that actually produce things can understand what 0.00005" actually is and absolute parallel and square sides on multiple granite boxes the size of a small room.

Considering the tolerances, there must have been temperature control for variances and cooling for whatever type cutting mechanism (diamond tip?).

Also the corner radii are outstanding. Chris visited me a few years back while Dr. Jack Kolle was here. Chris and Jack talked a lot about precision laser cutting in manufacture industry etc.

The one thing about the pulse gen that baffled Jack Kolle was the heart beat pulse. It's specific to the design and has something to do with overlapping compression waves travelling in the system. I can observe it but don't really understand it. Same with Jack.

It was amazing to have Jack watch the ink flow model and start calculating the velocity in the room and if it would be a turbulent flow. All off the top of his head and it did confirm my calculations. I had to use a physics book and calculator, though! (The water shoots across the room with a max velocity of 100 ft/sec - not bad for a 3 foot square water jet)

John Cadman

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-25-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #63
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Energizing water is one of the effects (had forgotten about that) that completely defies modern physics.

John
Quote:
"This motor is anything but subtle."

The pump stopped after running since early November. The dogs were out of water!

Hi John, have you noticed any "changes" in your dogs since they've been drinking the water supplied by the pump?

Love
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:28 PM   #64
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn View Post
Hi John, have you noticed any "changes" in your dogs since they've been drinking the water supplied by the pump?

Just joking . . . Haven't had a control group so not sure.

Certainly worth considering and I'll try something with it in the future.

John
Old 02-27-2010, 07:06 AM   #65
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

John
~

Well, she certainly looks more relaxed "after WTF"
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #66
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amate View Post
~

Well, she certainly looks more relaxed "after WTF"
That's the result of her listening to some solfeggio. I was listening (for the first time) to some of the solfeggio toning, chanting, compositions on youtube. These are very powerful indeed.

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-27-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #67
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Richard Hoagland didn't discover that we are all being lied to at every level of reality, he just coined the phrase. When one does enough research, most critical thinkers will reach the same conclusion.

If one follows the evidence surrounding the Solfeggio Scale, one will be led to the conclusion that 417Hz was abandoned in favor of 440Hz Concert A in an effort to control the Masses. Just like the use of fluoride by the Communists & the Nazis, and the mass hypnosis through the major media, and the "Oxford Template" of the educational systems, and the secret occult clubs behind the political parties, ad nauseam....

All - manipulation of the Masses. All -"lies" at every level of reality. Why would one expect any different with what the "gods" of antiquity created on the plateau at Giza? These structural "creations", after all, are the foundations of the "mind control" program here in this particular reality....

Last edited by observer; 02-27-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: include frequency details
Old 02-27-2010, 06:03 PM   #68
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
. . . we are all being lied to at every level of reality . . . When one does enough research, most critical thinkers will reach the same conclusion.
Absolutely agree and I agree with what you have presented.

Also ingesting deadly chlorine for water sterilization ?!? UV works just as well and probably same cost. And no bizarre side effects . . . like hardening of arteries via arterial plaque.

John

"The lie is different at every level" (David Icke or Bill Ryan?)

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-27-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:22 PM   #69
observer
Avalon Senior Member

I interpreted no disrespect from your Solfeggio remark, John. Actually, it amused me, (me and the WTF pooch groovin' to the tune of 417Hz - A major) and has given me an opportunity to introduce a new concept into the "secrets of the Great Pyramids".

I'm in no way trying to distract from the research John has done, here. There is no doubt a portion of the function at the Giza Plateau was to draw water into this hardly conceivable "machine".

If one studies alchemy, one will realize it requires the power of the four primary elements (water, air, earth, and fire [plasma discharge]) in order to effect an alchemical reaction. Water is a critical part of the function of this machine....

Last edited by observer; 02-27-2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: grammatical correction
Old 03-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #70
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

John
Brought a wide grin to my face. Yes, please let us know how you get on when you try something with it in the future John.

Love
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #71
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry for being away . . . at the tail end of a divorce

Subterranean chamber vortex seems to being going in wrong direction according to Nassim. They could have had it go either direction. The function is the question.

Picture from part 2 of Nassim's lecture . . . (15 minutes into the 2nd half)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75242307393956

Is the second side of the double taurus at the tail end of the pipe and in the water or . . . is it directed into the earth (directly below the sub chamber) and reacting with earth energies??

How's that for a bigger question?

Is it causing the earth energies to be tied to (coupled) the pyramid shape and structure?

John

BTW, I really like the casual colored Black Russian Terrier as opposed to the fully groomed and stacked picture! Just kind of groovin' like Patrick Flanagan in Hawaii.

Last edited by John_Cadman; 03-09-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #72
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Watching Nassim again and this hit me . . . (it's a lot of info to absorb)

The compression "wave" isn't a "wave" but a compression vortex.

Watch Nassim at 3 minutes plus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgGM...E88A8&index=18

I'm not proficient at artwork, but showing that the compression wave is actually a rotating pulse (vortex)

The subterranean chamber has confirmed water vortex. That vortex is rotating clockwise. The hydraulic pulse is also traveling up and down the same pipe. Since the "wave" is actually a "vortex" and is traveling through the same medium . . . ???

Need Nassim's help. Hopefully he will be reading this forum soon. I called Nassim's place in Hawaii yesterday and sent some links for him to view. We'll see.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #73
observer
Avalon Senior Member

John,

I would expect the water vortex to rotate clockwise in your model. All draining whirlpools of water (vortexes) rotate clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere due to the Coriolis effect. (Unless you direct the water to drain in the opposite direction with some sort of opposing force) Look at the natural rotation of the water draining out of your toilet. In the Southern Hemisphere the rotation would be just the opposite.

If you are saying that within your model there is just such an opposing force to cause the water to drain anti-clockwise, or if you are suggesting that in the great pyramid itself there existed some sort of mechanism to cause a counter rotation from that expected, than I missed that supposition in your explanation.

I could be wrong on this. Let's hope Nassim can give some input.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:10 PM   #74
engelish
Avalon Senior Member

John

Willhelm Reich discovered/rediscovered orgone [also known as chi,prana,ki,and ether etc..] and later developed a cloudbuster which required a source of water to increase the effect.The increase seemed to produce a noxious aura around the device so much so that it had to be operated remotely,and still does,(not a very good idea!). This to me seems like an attempt at the mechanisation / industrialisation of a holistic energy but then he was of a different era I suppose. He combined alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials to collect or accumulate this "orgone" energy which he correlated with sexual energy (kundalini?) or life force whose use was beneficial to health. Many people are now producing small orgone devices from resin,metal and crystals which seem to attract or generate "orbs" amongst other things,Anyway my point is underground water had a major effect on this energy,
Now as you may know Southern England has a large chalk aquifer around the Wiltshire area and beyond, where there is a concentration of crop circles and ancient structures. More specifically Silbury Hill contains alternate layers {similar to Reichs devices} of soil,chalk,moss that is surrouded by sarsen stones internally and is close to a local spring, this seems to be echoed in reichs work.Further to this I have been practicing Reiki for about 18 months (a loose translation of reiki is "spiritually directed universal life force") basically as a balancing and health practice for myself and family i.e. my health is MY responsibility,I have learned that this ki can be and is directed by intention and in reiki is used generally on the chakra system, although the reiki is said to have its own "knowing"{consciousness?).In the second level of reiki the"reiki" is increased or focused by the use of symbols. Now cropcircles are definitely symbols, possibly magical and maybe being used to focus or imprint thoughts or intentions into the earths chakras.Maybe this is the sacred science of old.
Check out Wilhelm Reich on Youtube or James Demeo on CMN
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/jdemeo.htm

Only the Truth is True
engelish is offline   Reply With Quote