Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 03-15-2010, 05:41 AM   #101
Truthman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Thanks Frank for your updates
Truthman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #102
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Truthman you made my day. My research has produce some starling results , specially with my older children who just see dad playing these weird sounding tones, they see that my deeds are a lot more stronger than my words. Before I worked 16 hours a day and I saw very little of my children, it was ridiculous the more I worked the less I had, I was stuck on the plan to make money, I was becoming seriously ill and was not very cheerful. These frequencies turn my life upside down , out went all my concepts about reality. Now my sole mission in life is to take care of my family with plenty of money to boot without having to work , that is awfully niece. This is why I wanted to share my story with all of you. You can also do the same.
There are so many things we have yet to uncover as far as our true potential goes and If you know me I hesitate to mention all the results of my research because I know that once you guys do your own research you will come to the same conclusions and accomplish similar or greater results. The element of surprise is always good and believe me I am cheering you all on.
I am hoping to join forces with many of you to make a big impact and this is not hopeful or wishful thinking. So guys and gals please stick around don't go anywhere there's work to do that is enjoyable and meaningful . Remember just one person can change the world now all of us here working together can change the very fabric of the universe.

Blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #103
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I woke up from a very interesting dream title the action of non action. Many people here feel a bit stress by the changes. We post words, the difference is the mods have to work on both forums trying to keep this place sane. The mod is the person who makes the coffee in the morning while we are the ones who sit down and wait for the coffee. I don't know if this makes sense to you but my advice is wait for the coffee to be serve or help the mods to make the coffee and hand out coffee to everyone. Please don't judge unless you walk a mile in someone else shoes. Give these people time to sort it out. Please !!!
Wow the dream was very vivid and it did not makes sense into I began reading how even the people who where call to help make the coffee decided to sit instead. Is not an easy job and yes mistakes will be made until things get sorted out, please be patient. Once PA2 is live and WE ALL ARE THERE, then we could try to stir the ship a little better. Last and not least I do not consider myself to be anyone special and I am looking forward to make a positive contribution in this world not just this forum , lets do it together. Thank you

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 03-17-2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #104
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

just to say a big thanks for keeping this thread alive Frank...great and important info...
http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/solfeggio01dec06.shtml
peace always, mike (bananaman)
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:16 PM   #105
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thank you Mikey words cannot express my gratitude. Suffice to say we are in for a bumpy ride so put your seat belt on and enjoy the ride, HERE WE GO!!!.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:31 PM   #106
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Since AV1 would soon close I wanted to thank everyone that participated in this thread either by reading it or posting your input and comments. I hope for all of you the very , very best. I would like to encourage all of you to continue with your experiments with the solfeggio frequencies, they are a worthwhile endeavor . My hand of friendship is extended to all. I wish I had the time to join all the websites you posted but because of my parenting responsibilities my time is limited. I will join AV2 and I hope to see you there.
As always a big hug and many, many blessings to you and your family.
Open your heart and mind and ponder at the possibilities of a beautiful world despite the many ups and downs of our lives for me it has been an honor to meet all of you through this forum , I was hoping our friendship can continue beyond project AV1 the times ahead are going to be a bit rough and creating communities such as this is very important.

See you all soon.: