Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #51
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
...Because of our upbringing we have many blockages and limitations center around money, please put them aside...
That is also true for many little things in our life, joy, hope for the future of humanity, freedom, etc... We have many limited vision about these aspect of life because we rarely defy the traditional Old Paradigm way that maintain a mentality of victimhood. Often, due to a lack of vision about the world we live in, we prefer to be "realist" and tag it "wishful thinking".

I was thinking about something last night and it made me feel so joyful about our future. I was thinking about a movement. A human movement made of a simple change. Somewhere, some people begin to gather and play music with the old healing frequencies of the solfeggio. Among these people were some silver voice able to spread the word. Effects are quickly experienced by many and little by little, the movement grows and grows up to a point where all sphere of the social structure are reached. In some countries, the solfeggio frequencies are once again adopted to be used in music.

Then, it turns worldwide and one day, talking about the old ways of music is the memories of the LA440/A440. The solfeggio frequencies are used everywhere by all nation. Not only in music, but in all technology of sounds. Even the doorbells are on the solfeggio frequencies! People begin to be in synchronicities altogether and many "personal little problems" just disappear. Good news are taking place in the main media and progressively, a shift in understanding about the world we live in and ourselves in relation with it takes place.

We are love and light, and we are also sound.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-26-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #52
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Christos you make laugh, thanks laughter is a healthy thing !!!
Yep I took plenty of hearing test in my lifetime, my hearing after the military was not so good they make me take the test about 10 times and I fail it, through the use of frequencies I believe is back to normal.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #53
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Isis I believe LightSurfer help you out, I thank you both.
There's a lot of things that I learn from Dr. Peterson since I love inventing things he inspire me and clarify many questions I had about my research.
I hope that Kerry and Bill can interview him again.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #54
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

I have noticed an increased effect when I am humming the frequencies.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-26-2010, 01:44 PM   #55
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Xlander and Stevens I hope that what I posted has help you to conduct your own experiments. Since the experiments are so simple anyone can do them.
What happen after prolong use of the frequencies is that my Heart can reproduce the frequencies. Is like a musician that can play the frequencies using his instrument. What I discover is that your instrument or the ultimate Rife machine, if you will, is your Heart. Your Heart has intelligence, it memorizes everything that is impacting your life both good and bad, since it cannot differentiate between the good and bad, the mind and body has to help the heart to make good memories even in a negative situation. That's why is important to monitor the programs our children watch on TV. Joseph Chilton Pierce mention that is important to use touch, to transfer electromagnetic frequencies to our children this helps their heart develop and strengthen during the early years, although in my opinion is never too late. Our children are children even when they themselves become ol fogies.So kiss and hug them.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #56
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

Cloud9 I hope you figure it out. The link I posted includes 20 % of all the videos
and mp3s I use. Now please remember that it has to resonate with you if it does not use the ones you want. I just kept an open and objective mind during the experiments. After all I was about to kick the bucket when I started my experiments. The doctors gave me little hope that I could survive my illness.
When there is hope you can never discount anyone out. To those doctors I say
Ha,ha, ha !!!

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-26-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:22 PM   #57
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Steven thanks for your beautiful words. Imagine if our children learn to use these frequencies , the future holds many beautiful possibilities.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #58
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Xlander and Stevens I hope that what I posted has help you to conduct your own experiments...
It sure did. I am actually playing it continuously, I'm on the 528hz and noticed good effect if I add to it a binaural on high theta brain wave during the day.

Keep posting what you find and notice, it is very useful, thanks again.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-27-2010, 02:29 AM   #59
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Just In Case...

These, are out of the original Royal Rife manual:

The frequencies to KILL the Swine flu:

413 hz; 432 hz; 663 hz; 830 hz; 20 hz; 995 hz...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #60
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thanks Tango for the info...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:10 AM   #61
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Just a few thoughts related to my research on the solfeggio frequencies.
For whatever reason each one of us through our upbringing has many blockages,
fears and insecurities. Once you are able to remove all the obstacles that we have created in the course of our lifetime then you are free to seek your real destiny wherever it will lead you. These frequencies are a simple but powerful tool to assist you in your journey. I can tell you that I am free of the many illusions and insecurities that plague my life , of course I have many dreams and hopes which I am looking forward to accomplishing. I know there are many skeptics and that is okay. The most powerful research in my opinion is the one that can help transform your life and empower you with the tools to break the chains that blinds us and keeps each one of us tied up to this illusion.
To all of you my most sincere best wishes in your journey of self discovery.

Blessings to all
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #62
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello to all,
Before I give you the money links I will explain how I am attracting and keeping the money that I have made during this past year while conducting my experiment. For a long time like a lot of you I thought about spending more time at home less time working. The first clue to begin my experiment came in a dream which just said make a box this will become your treasure box, write down your goals about money and future plans place some money in the box along with your wish list. The idea here is that money attracts money. Next let go of your old ideas about money , specially along the lines of, work equals money.
Let go of that illusion !!!
Most of the videos on this link are base on the law of attraction combine with binaural beats .
Because of our upbringing we have many blockages and limitations center around money, please put them aside . Now remember it takes time and patience, relax and create within you the things you want to do with your money, one step at a time. What is a realistic time period to begin making money ? This really depends on you, my answer is one to two years, minimum, since I conducted this experiment by myself I cannot speak for anyone else. All I know is that it work for me , and it can work for anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGJwf...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCfQE...eature=related

Blessings and best wishes to all of you and your family

Now is almost 4:00 am on the island, good night and may all your dreams come true.
thanks for your post.

does anyone know how to download a youtube video? i'd like to also save solfeggio frequencies onto my ipod as mp3. but how?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #63
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hi frank... interesting posts everyone! Thanks You Probably need to make a mobious coil and WRAP it around each crystal harmonic of the chakra center and pulse it at the proper frequency harmonic that matches the geometric shape of the crystalline stone. The magnetic fields should be amplified by the mobious coil configuration and may cause a chaos field to release scalar waves from the crystal. Basicaly a vortex thruster amplifier for your spiritual gears!!! I got a couple designs in mind to design and build an energy belt. I hear that the GFL uses these on some of their missions...hmmmm I wonder... better fire up my...

Third Eye Thruster. GOT TUNED!!! This is likely along the lines of how the tesla sheild works. Probably what you need to teleport so that your divine spiritual information is held together and you don't come back morphed into the hull of the ship

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 02-02-2010 at 06:36 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:28 AM   #64
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
thanks for your post.

does anyone know how to download a youtube video? i'd like to also save solfeggio frequencies onto my ipod as mp3. but how?
Just do a quick google search. There are a few different add ons for the web browsers and some stand alone applications that will download them. The one I use is "Easy Youtube Downloader". Its very cool. The download link shows up right in the youtube more info box and you can download the flv HD and even just as a mp3 if you want. peace jt.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:05 AM   #65
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I doubt that I could hear these frequencies when I was younger but looking back on report of my behavior throughout the year, I always displayed maturity beyond my years. I just never knew what to do with it.

I listen to solfeggio tones. If anything, they are able to calm me down to a state that feels like zero point..and from there, I try to figure out what the problem may be.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #66
LightSurfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I have noticed an increased effect when I am humming the frequencies.

Namaste, Steven
Totally. First, I downloaded a program called Tone Generator. Then, while listening to the frequency, I tune one of my guitar strings so it is the same frequency ( which is now my base/key note ) . Then I tune the rest of the guitar according to the first string. So now, all I do is sing the frequency note, while playing my favorite scales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
thanks for your post.

I like to use DownloadHelper which is an Add-on to Mozilla Firefox. You can download it from Cnet and Firefox takes care of the rest. Then the new add-on icon should be next to the HOME icon within Firefox. It will start to rotate if there is something for it to download. If you don't use Firefox, I'm sure there's a couple others at download.com Voilà

LS
LightSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #67
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

jt and lightsurfer, thanks so much!! will try those applications.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #68
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I use Real player to download the videos.
http://www.real.com/

Is a pretty good tool.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #69
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

JesterTerrestial thanks for your suggestions I will look into . I am seeking the help of a few friends to make a Rife Machine on a large scale.
My research sometimes takes me to try and hack the 3 letter word agencies.
So needless to say I got hit pretty hard on all 3 laptops , I been at it for a couple of weeks reformatting my hard drivers. Remote viewing experiments
sometimes freaks me out so I get a little bold and try to verify my info going into places I should stay away from.
Thank you all for your continue participation to this thread.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #70
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Good Stuff indeed!!

Thanks Frank and all!
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:24 AM   #71
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

As promise I want to use this post to continue writing about observations and results based on my research. The initial research about 3 yrs. ago took me in the direction of DNA activation. This are my conclusions of 3 yrs. of experiments. While DNA activation has been written about discussed and study.
DNA activation for me simply means to let your spirit," your true self ", be your guide letting it access the information from the information field, which has the collective conscious information of infinity that goes beyond time and space and our present understanding of reality. Most of us have a limited understanding of what are true form is, in our present perceived reality your body acts as the subject that guides your spirit . It should be the other way around, your spirit should be the subject that is guiding your physical body, "the object". Your spirit exists outside of your physical body and is not bound by physical laws, however since it is attach to your physical body by way of your mind and heart we often think that the physical being you see in the mirror is the real you. Thus we live in a state of contradiction where our true self is lost. DNA activation is a state of awareness where you can let your spirit become the subject. The real you is free to access information from the collective consciousness of all things. Since you can receive millions of thoughts, impressions and images instantaneously, language and the written word fall short to try explain what you are experiencing from a 3 dimensional perspective. This makes your experience unique . It suffice to say that if you can let go of the illusion of this 3 dimensional reality you can begin to experience the real world that exits beyond what we can imagine . I hope that my observations can help to answer some of your questions about DNA`activation.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:33 AM   #72
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Listening to the higher frequencies loosens wax in my ears and brings about a calming effect that seems to last.

The more I listen to them, the more I notice gradual changes. My problem is letting go of my thoughts and sometimes, I will end up having to ask Archangel Michael for guidance when I am trying to meditate or when I am having disturbing dreams.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 AM   #73
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Humble Janitor the information we are in contact with via the media often places negative impressions in our minds and hearts, these frequencies help your heart , mind and body to produce the natural frequencies which helps bring a positive soothing balance to your thoughts. It takes time for your body to produce these frequencies by way of your mind and heart instinctively where is no longer part of your thought process instead it becomes as natural as the air you breath.You are connected to everything, angels included.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #74
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

A few words I forgot to mention concerning my conclusions on DNA activation.
You will probably say Frank we know that already, everybody has a spirit and I will reply, you are right! What I did not know is that by using these frequencies you can help your spirit to grow stronger within you so that it can help guide your body. Face it as human beings we exits in a state of contradiction where the needs of your physical body becomes subject over your life. So in my view these frequencies help to awaken your inner essence to help you re-prioritize your life . Because of that everything else is shape around that. Some people might call this a religious statement but is not, it is as it should be. Our education system needs to change to help our children develop their inner strength, it matters not whether my child is a genius what matters is that what he sees in the mirror is not just his physical body but his inner spirit that is the subject of his or her body. Because of the misunderstanding throughout history we have gone about it the wrong way in classifying the spirit in the realm of religion thereby limiting our understanding and placing severe limitations upon it. Your inner self can access information beyond our dreams, because that inner self is older than time itself and it exist beyond the realm of time and space. In the future it will be children teaching children the techniques to activate their true self ,our world as we know it will completely change. Our economic system will change because our value will not be base on education and position. Even government institutions will radically change as laws will not be needed on this society harmonious interaction will be as natural as the air you breath.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-08-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #75
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The progress in the money experiment. Money just keeps getting easier to manifest itself in my life. I am almost freaking out, but hey there's many things that as much logic , scientific reasoning or other types of explanations that I applied it still freaks me out. I know there's people who are incredibly lucky, I met such people and I can tell you luck has absolutely nothing to do with it. The frequency vibrations which your inner essence can produce can materialize anything you want in your life. I wish it was that easy to solve the problems manifested in this world. Here's one controversial statement which I would like to mention base on the conclusions of my money research. The inhabitants of this planet are responsible for manifesting our present reality. In other words through the media , the education system and other brainwashing institutions the illusion of negativity through war , education to achieve power and success.The privilege vs. the non privilege, poor as oppose to rich. We have contribute to this reality by accepting this illusion as a matter of fact, we have become contributors to this chaos. To alter this 3 dimensional reality is not as hard as some might think. I am sure there's people who would love to disprove my conclusions for whatever reason. Is okay with me, really !!! It takes one person at a time to make this a better world by changing your inner perception of this 3 dimensional so called reality. PS as I am writing this my small children are tugging at my feet. So I got to go.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-10-2010 at 06:19 PM.