Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 06:58 AM   #26
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: cannibinoids promote brain growth

Without the insights triggered by MJ i would not be here. A useful tool if used wisely
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #27
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

What insights are provided by inebriation? Doesn't the smoking numb your senses instead of augment them?
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #28
moraldogma

Cannabis augmentates our gain antenna and open new doors and windows to imagination.
I couldnt remember my dreams in my smoke years also. And my mind and intuition say to me that i dont need to smoke nowadays.
As a more open wide antenna it may be good or bad depending each person either they are positive based or negative based but most of all can be a usefull tool to think diferent wich isnt a bad thing in a hipnotic world of inconciousness repetitions.
I finded smokes good to play musical instruments for many years i called a better inspiration, nowadays i say diferent inspiration.
Cannabis its a lot better than some manufactured smoke stuff we buy in legal stores that seems to be negative based or was only me far from cure back to time i smoked that weird stuff.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #29
Ant0ni081
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeptikal View Post
What insights are provided by inebriation? Doesn't the smoking numb your senses instead of augment them?
It does and it doesn't. . . so many variables exist when talking about MJ effects on the user. It wouldnt be fair to destroy its image when we dont yet know all the benefits, and there are Many as others have shown here.

I think we need to take into account that with so many factors such as chemistry of the user, amount absorbed the the body, frequency of using MJ, not to mention the huge diversity of types of MJ and the various effects different "strains" can have on different people. With various effects on people we cannot simply say that it dumbs you or raises you.

At the end of the day we all know that Over indulging in most things will lead to a detrimental effect at some point in the future. Unfortunately via negative propaganda about MJ over the years has set back scientists on working with the substance to re-educate people about the 100's of beneficial applications for the herb. Granted, absorption of MJ by smoking will damage lungs and over indulgence leads to tollerance build up. these negative effects all MJ smokers will know of, which sensibly we should listen to (as hard as that maybe, and yes i know from experience).

Its always good to have discussions about subjects most people find taboo ( the reason we're all here on the forums no less )

Good reading guys
Takecare All
Ant0ni081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:36 PM   #30
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

O.K. Here I go, I've been a daily smoker for 32 years straight, yes 32 years 16 hours a day or more, I'm a self proclaimed expert on the subject and for sure it hurts the dreaming process and being able to remember dreams. It should not be illegal, but alcohol should!. I recently quit(1 week ago) just so I could get a decent job(**** tests) and my dreams have come back and now I can remember them better. It does motivate sometimes, and sometimes not depending on frame of mind or what's going on that day. It is a great social barrier breaker and allows one to get along with other fellow smokers regardless of age differences. It does however dominate sometimes like when you run out and are looking for more, but I've actually lost a couple pounds in the last week just by not getting the munchies so bad. Anyway that's my input and if anybody wants to talk more just pm me, I love to talk about sticky buds! woohoo! PEACE , Dan P.S. I'm 46 so I started at 14 wow and if I had all that money I spent on it I'd be retired LOL.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:04 AM   #31
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

it's odd every few year's or so i'll gain this sudden strong instinct to quit weed for a few weeks or a few months and adventuraly it just seem's to keep comeing back lol... =/

it's allmost like my soul uses it to sleep and stops it when it wants to be focused lol =P
ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:37 PM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: cannibinoids promote brain growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012survivor View Post
I would make another question for anyone smoker, Did anyone realize of loosing to remember the dreams? I've been smoker since 10 years before and in 5 years before I noticed not able to remember my dreams... Anyone in the same situation?
YES!

Whenever I DON'T smoke I have tons of vivid dreams.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:31 AM   #33
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul1972 View Post
As I regular smoker (approx. 10 years) - I totally agree on this -

Paul

ONE love

I'm the exact opposite. I've been a daily user of marijuana for over 10 years now, and I have dreams that are so realistic and vivid, it's as if I'm actually living it as it happens... I'm also able to fully recall these dreams afterwords.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 03:32 AM   #34
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Damn it! I need new glasses. At a quick glance, I thought this thread was titled "CANIBALS Promote Brain Growth."
I was on the verge of rushing next door to eat our neighbour when my wife pointed out my mistake. Just as well - he's pretty fat and I've got a cholesterol problem.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #35
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
Damn it! I need new glasses. At a quick glance, I thought this thread was titled "CANIBALS Promote Brain Growth."
I was on the verge of rushing next door to eat our neighbour when my wife pointed out my mistake. Just as well - he's pretty fat and I've got a cholesterol problem.
awesome
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 AM   #36
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
Basically, this research kind of debunks the idea that smoking weed kills brain cells.

I say it depends on the person and how much they smoke. I know some people are very smart, very brilliant but they cannot kick their weed habit long enough to do something with the talent they have.
Not in this corporate land, where only a study from ITT counts for something and not the talents people have...
If you look in history, there were (And Are!) lots of people doing very creative things.

I would almost go out on a limb to state, that there were some primates long ago near a field of hemp that caught fire, they breathed some of the smoke, and one had a thought pop up in his mind.. What if we go to the other side of the river and survive that way instead of running our *** of to stay in front of the approaching fire?. Homo First thought was born... But I can't state that, so I won't. We were "created".

Symbiosis is a close ecological relationship between the individuals of two (or more) different species. Sometimes a symbiotic relationship benefits both species, sometimes one species benefits at the other's expense, and in other cases neither species benefits.

Just say no;-)

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-27-2008 at 09:27 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #37
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Not only for the smoking but also:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...7965#post37965

Oh, I must say: After 38 years of smoking on a daily basis I gave it up and although I enjoyed it I never regretted giving it up because my head is clearer and my dreams are back again.

Last edited by Peer; 10-27-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:31 PM   #38
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

It has also been proven to help with glaucoma, a condition of increased pressure within the eyeball, causing gradual loss of sight.

Moderation is the key, taken at night to help depression, or just to unwind after a hard days work, does wonders.

Note: most people that I know that have indulged moderately for over 20 years do not wear eye glasses. Hmmmm, I wonder.

Has anyone else noticed this?

And yes, I do not wear glasses. The only time I needed them to read fine print was for both my pregancy's, as there was no smoking then of course.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #39
Deoxyan

Quite funny to see alcohol in moderate consumption promotes cell growth too hahaha i always thought it was the opposite.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #40
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraldogma View Post
Cannabis augmentates our gain antenna and open new doors and windows to imagination.
I couldnt remember my dreams in my smoke years also. And my mind and intuition say to me that i dont need to smoke nowadays.
As a more open wide antenna it may be good or bad depending each person either they are positive based or negative based but most of all can be a usefull tool to think diferent wich isnt a bad thing in a hipnotic world of inconciousness repetitions.
I finded smokes good to play musical instruments for many years i called a better inspiration, nowadays i say diferent inspiration.
Cannabis its a lot better than some manufactured smoke stuff we buy in legal stores that seems to be negative based or was only me far from cure back to time i smoked that weird stuff.
Shows how different we react, I can in no way play music when stoned (5-6 times a year) I absolutely do not understand how it can be done. There is a difference in being a user or an Abuser. I function better now that i use it occasionally, than when it was every day. But thats just me. Drinking however is another story, i f I get drunk (only 3-4 beers) I am very sick (not hungover) but very sick for at least 3 days!! One glass of wine/whisky/vidka you name it, will give me an extreme headache and cause vomiting after 6-8 hours. MJ however, leaves me with no after effects whatsoever. It is individual and something I fortunately dont have to do on a regular basis.

peace
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #41
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #42
Bleep!

Exclamation Cannibinoids promote Paranoia

Cannabis may promote paranoia and depression in some people.

There are enough paranoid and depressed people here already.

Moderation in all things.

(wise moderation)

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-29-2008 at 03:17 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:49 AM   #43
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cannibinoids promote Paranoia

Excuse me Bleep, but what the bleep do you know about this bleepin subject? Just kidding. It does make you more bleepin paranoid sometimes, but being paranoid makes you more bleepin careful, and bleepin depression depends on your bleepin frame of mind at the time. I believe that there is nothing bleepin wrong with it overall and should be bleepin legal. Alcohol does alot bleepin worse and is bleepin legal, go bleepin figure! I mean holy bleepin bleep for bleeps sake!..LOL!... Phew!, That's a bleepin mouthfull!
Old 10-28-2008, 01:06 AM   #44
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

off to promote some brain growth.

i love how those who have no experience with it,
talk like they know. lil humerous, really.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:14 AM   #45
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Parson View Post

Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects.

"Makes you brain grow. Hmmm.... I thought it was the camera..."

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zippyjer.jpg (9.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 10-28-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #46
harmony

According to The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave by Cathy O'Brien - Trance Formation of America, I remeber that of the many drugs she was allowed to take - marijuana was a big NO NO. It apparently affected her mind control programming.

Also in The Illuminati Formula Used to Create
an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
by Cisco Wheeler and Fritz Springmeier - they listed multiple drugs that were used specifically to encourage mind control - except marijuana. I've always wondered about that.

Incidently - my husband smoked for years and always claimed he never dreamed. Now - he's quit smoking completely and now mentions a lot of weird far out dreams!
Old 10-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #47
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

hahaha, very niice Zen!

there you go, the proof is in the picture. lol
Old 10-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #48
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, Cannabis has the ability to let one think for oneself, and recognize BS when presented with it.

Thats one main reason it is illegal, it really puts a damper on their little games.

that, and because they cannot capitalize on it.

The future is growing in our own back yards.

without any need for help from the PTB.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:44 AM   #49
Deoxyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
Cannabis promotes paranoia and depression.

There are enough paranoid people around here already.

completely agree, cannabis as alcohol are not any kind of panacea.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:47 AM   #50
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

seems some people havent done their research.

tsk tsk.

alcohol is poison.

cannabis is medicine.