Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tesla is laughing right now!

Prototype Nokia phone recharges without wires.........

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:06PM EDT

Pardon the cliche, but it's one of the holiest of Holy Grails of technology: Wireless power. And while early lab experiments have been able to "beam" electricity a few feet to power a light bulb, the day when our laptops and cell phones can charge without having to plug them in to a wall socket still seems decades in the future.

Nokia, however, has taken another baby step in that direction with the invention of a cell phone that recharges itself using a unique system: It harvest ambient radio waves from the air, and turns that energy into usable power. Enough, at least, to keep a cell phone from running out of juice.

While "traditional" (if there is such a thing) wireless power systems are specifically designed with a transmitter and receiver in mind, Nokia's system isn't finicky about where it gets its wireless waves. TV, radio, other mobile phone systems -- all of this stuff just bounces around the air and most of it is wasted, absorbed into the environment or scattered into the ether.

Nokia picks up all the bits and pieces of these waves and uses the collected electromagnetic energy to create electrical current, then uses that to recharge the phone's battery. A huge range of frequencies can be utilized by the system (there's no other way, really, as the energy in any given wave is infinitesimal). It's the same idea that Tesla was exploring 100 years ago, just on a tiny scale.

Mind you, harvesting ambient electromagnetic energy is never going to offer enough electricity to power your whole house or office, but it just might be enough to keep a cell phone alive and kicking.

Currently Nokia is able to harvest all of 5 milliwatts from the air; the goal is to increase that to 20 milliwatts in the short term and 50 milliwatts down the line. That wouldn't be enough to keep the phone alive during an active call, but would be enough to slowly recharge the cell phone battery while it's in standby mode, theoretically offering infinite power -- provided you're not stuck deep underground where radio waves can't penetrate.

Nokia says it hopes to commercialize the technology in three to five years.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143945
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tesla is laughing right now!

I have a very strange feeling about Nicola Tesla and the Vatican Library. As the story goes...Tesla viewed literature at the Vatican Library as a youth. Tesla had a fantastic memory...and a phenomenal ability to figure things out. Is this the real source of free-energy, anti-gravity, nuclear weapons, nuclear power, etc, etc? Were aliens the source of exotic technology...or was this ancient human or reptilian technology preserved in ancient and priceless documents or tablets? Did Tesla open a Pandora's Box that wasn't supposed to be opened...just yet? Things started getting really interesting at the beginning of the 1900's...didn't they? It makes me curious. It made George curious too...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

HaHa curious George, yeah I think the Vatican is an evil place hiding many secrets that we'll probably never know of.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #4
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps after the REALLY BIG EARTHQUAKE predicted for Italy. That one could crack the Vati-Can-O'-Wurms wide open. Grab everything loose in the library, when that happens.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

he seemed a little cranky today. Someone playing with ze AETHER?!

Good thing for the herbs.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if aliens rule the world...and the Vatican is the mediator between 'God' and humankind? I'm talking about the God of This World...not the God of This Universe. Is the Pope the Vicar of Lucifer...rather than the Vicar of Christ? They might not have a lot of choices in the matter. I really don't know. I'm just trying to make sense out of a very strange history. Hitler was dealing with Giza Intelligence and the Vatican...and had seemingly unlimited financial resources...and otherworldly technology. Something very strange was going on here. Project Paperclip was a continuation of this. Some say that a 4th Reich is on the rise. Tesla is a very, very interesting character...and may be the key to unlocking what has really been going on over the past 100 years. The Deep Underground Military Bases(throughout the solar system?) and the City States may be interconnected in ways that we cannot imagine. But I'm not sure that I really want to know. Maybe I don't need to know. Maybe I'll get drunk. The more you drink...the less you think.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:51 PM   #7
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Have governments put 2+2= infinite together

If you know Harmonic geometric equations and you know Tetrahedral molecular geometry and put them together with factor of 6 would there be anything they would not try? Is that what they are doing now?
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote