Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 02:26 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Torsion Field Research

I was hoping anyone with links to torsion field research and theories could be posted here. It would greatly help me with my research instead of theorizing everything on my own. Thank you

I'll share these two links, also David Wilcock has some 'okay' work with his books but it is mostly generalizations.

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/tors/

http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/spin-torsion.htm
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Torsion Field Research

Gregor,
Not investigating using torsion fields for your acoustic levitation experiments are you? I don't believe they have strong enough of an effect for that kind of thing unless you are levitating a tooth pick. Then again just how does the acoustic levitation work? The acoustics are creating a vibration to excite some other force? Could it be the torsion fields? Or is it simply a disruption rather than an excitation of the torsion fields? I guess you could reasonably postulate that the torsion fields are causing gravity so if you cancel out the torsion field and apply directional acoustics, It might be possible to levitate something and even direct it in a trajectory path??

It's quite funny, the other day after reading about the acoustic levitation in Tibet, I quandered, why hasn't someone tried replicating this?? I even asked RecallOne that in a personal conversation... Then about a week or two later I saw you mention it in another thread... I thought "How Freakin cool is that? Good Ol Gregor is gonna give it a go!! I applaud you.. And truly pray for success. I think the more things we can bring about and get into the vision and consciousness of the sheeple who have been told NO YOU CAN"T, IT"S IMPOSSIBLE, IT DOESN"T EXIST, Etc.. by thier wonderous education boxes w/ plasma screens.. oooooh The better!! the world needs a shake up and reminder of just who they really are the fact that the chains really do need to come off now, no matter what Daddy says...

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #3
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

I've got better bookmarks somewhere, ill try and find them,
have a great day

http://www.eioba.com/a85528/torsion_...hipov_and_heim

http://www.amasci.com/freenrg/tors/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstei...3Cartan_theory
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach66 View Post
Gregor,
Not investigating using torsion fields for your acoustic levitation experiments are you? I don't believe they have strong enough of an effect for that kind of thing unless you are levitating a tooth pick. Then again just how does the acoustic levitation work? The acoustics are creating a vibration to excite some other force? Could it be the torsion fields? Or is it simply a disruption rather than an excitation of the torsion fields? I guess you could reasonably postulate that the torsion fields are causing gravity so if you cancel out the torsion field and apply directional acoustics, It might be possible to levitate something and even direct it in a trajectory path??

It's quite funny, the other day after reading about the acoustic levitation in Tibet, I quandered, why hasn't someone tried replicating this?? I even asked RecallOne that in a personal conversation... Then about a week or two later I saw you mention it in another thread... I thought "How Freakin cool is that? Good Ol Gregor is gonna give it a go!! I applaud you.. And truly pray for success. I think the more things we can bring about and get into the vision and consciousness of the sheeple who have been told NO YOU CAN"T, IT"S IMPOSSIBLE, IT DOESN"T EXIST, Etc.. by thier wonderous education boxes w/ plasma screens.. oooooh The better!! the world needs a shake up and reminder of just who they really are the fact that the chains really do need to come off now, no matter what Daddy says...

Mach66
It can be done BOTH ways. Torsion field technology will lead directly to anti-gravity, and acoustic levitation is slightly different, but uses the natural resonating frequency of the stone, and is focused on electromagnetic fields which does involve torsion fields.

Thanks for the links!
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
mach66
Avalon Senior Member

Ah yes, I remember something about resonate frequencies now. I am guessing when using resonte frequencies, the medium being used willhave different effects of being resonated. When I think of resonating frequencies, I always think of the lady singing a high pitch note which is the resonate frequency of the crystal glass and we know what happens to the poor glass.

I wonder if that is a result of the thinness of the glass or the highly amplifiable qualities of crystal? Have you seen the clip on Eagles Disobey of Dan Burisch and Marcia running acoustic frequencies through a micro sized pice of crystal Silicate? They were looking at it through a microscope and ran F tones through it and it blew up quite vigorously. Embeded the top part of the microscope into the ceiling tiles!

I imagine a stone would be much less explosive. My big question is what happens when you discover the resonate frequency of a human? Can we levitate or would our insides fry?

Mach66
mach66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Enterprise mission has a very good set of links and mathimatical jargon to stare at http://http://www.enterprisemission.com/physics.html
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ihfpHuBa0

While many have theorized on the crystals properties and function lets take this one step further and see

what we can learn from the Ancient Egyptians themselves .First do we find correlations within the records

of the Egyptians to support Dr. Brown and indeed we do . . The polished surface that once covered it and

is documented and still seen in the structures that it was stripped to create . The pillar and the hands

are also documented ...But what we need is a schematic of the complete device ...And we have it !

This is not just art it is the basic design of the device stylized yes but as you will see that was the

Ancients way of doing things they used representations especially creatures to give you a perspective of

the item being described . As you can see in this representation the hands are horns . The crystal some

refer to as the solar orb is perched atop it on the pillar and above it the generated field . Now what is

that at the base of the column a box with two falcons heads ?
I'll tell you .. there is a well known account of a man who was taken into the Royal court by a member of

Pharaohs family adopted as it were who grew up raised in the priestly class to know the secrets of the

Elite of his time and although the technology was in a degenerated state by that time one thing that still

remained and was the source of the power probably still in limited use but as the true function had no

doubt been lost.
That power source we know that was removed was by Moses and was known as the Ark of the Covenant and as the

description of that objects appearance along with the descriptions of it ability to strike people dead at a

distance are part of the record . We can draw a basic conclusion from that when applied to the schematic

above . We also have the "burned" hands described by Brown to me that screams one thing electricity !

This is another representation what does this pillar suggest to you electronics buffs out there taking into

account the the information so far ?

We have a probable high voltage power supply I'm thinking one hell of a battery the ARK [arc ? makes you

wonder about the origins of that word] which was quite easily build-able from common materials of the time

and we have found them going back to Babylon .The stylized workers [gods] who maintained the power supply

obviously had to be protected with some sort of non conductive tools and isolated from ground .

Take this for instance Budge says "Baboon on bank of lake of Fire with flaming braziers "

I say its a depiction of the Energy flow of the Ark They knew Energy and it was depicted as a triangle wave

symbol or a serpent when flowing .

The baboon god was Power get it Power source Here is what they wrote of Babi the baboon god from the Old

kingdom

"He controls the darkness and will open up the sky for the king since his phallus is the bolt on the doors

of heaven. " also known as "eldest son of Osiris" he is also known to 'Kill on sight"..

I think that is something that many who got to close to the Ark without the proper insulation found out the

hard way .

That is fed through some sort of material that in some way modifies the original power into something

usable to charge the crystal to optimum performance .

And if you were creating a device that was on this scale you might dress it up to look like this ?

That in turn is attached to a metallic material on the other end and that cradles a chunk of SIO2 that has

some very strange properties and was engineered to create a specific effect and one that is still beyond

our technology . ?

What was the sarcophagus in the kings chamber really for ? Did it house the power supply ?

Here is something else you may find interesting the tools of the trade so to speak .

Notice that the stylized representation of these "gods" and Pharaohs with their implements .

The rod has dual purpose to it the hook is used to move the crystal balls and their were many in the

ancient days it seems a whole technology was based on them . If you want to move a crystal ball with out

touching it which may be deadly in a functioning device it is the perfect design ..
Then notice the angled end if you need to lift the lid on and off to service perhaps the electrolyte in

power supply in a box [ARK] to service it you'd want a non conductive tool of this sort would you not ?

Slide the angled end into a notch or hole and lift ..

That brings us to the Flail which was a traditional tool for thrashing grain made of wood and wrapped in

metal but in an era that had descended from a high tech on to one of superstition a crystal such as the one

Dr. Brown found would supply you with the opportunity to dazzle the general public with a display of your

godliness by doing the same thing Dr Brown did and make it float above it . And in doing so prove your

right to rule .

So it seems the once perfect device was rendered into a side show for the Pharaoh to take a crystal and

make some metal on a flail float the arms of which moved as if by magic on the EM field . A far cry from

the original intent .. they also used it to enhance things like water and them selves believing that it was

giving them power ..and maybe it did Huh

So Lets build it .. now the crystal you know some of its properties we have a power source and current

modification and we have a transmission of the field produced and introduced to a structure by way of the

rod above it to a structure made primarily of SI02 rich stone weighing some approx. 6,300,000 tons

[Pyramid] which may have been cast according to some ..so how about in an electrical field to enhance the

materials ability to convert ambient EM oscillations ?

Once the entire structure starts to resonate sympathetically with the crystal such as the one Br. Brown

found which remember was not electrically charged in his demo .

What do you get ? I believe you have created what amounts to a synthetic third pole on the Earth located at

the very center of the land mass of the continents . This is why all true pyramids found around the world

and on the ocean bottom [and there have been many reported] are found within a certain distance from the

equator . Why ? You Really don't want to destabilize the entire planet while you tap into the plasma sphere

do you ?

Now if this is as our North pole it will provide and EM field path way to draw down to Earth a stream of

plasma like the aurora Borealis .
We also know from the Inuit people who say of those it touches nothing is left not even a tooth in short

they are vaporized .

Now I will not go into the dimensional effects of what being able stand directly underneath this stream of

energy can produce when you are shielded in the chamber below it but modern science has and it is mind

blowing to say the least .. the old hole in time /space thing some very wild theories are floating around

about this and it is also verified by the Egyptian myth and lore .

But you guys are interested in Energy right ? Do you get it now ? Unlimited free energy from the sun spit

out for the taking ..

You could power a World with this and that is no exaggeration think about an average lightning strike ..

not plasma and not spread out over thousands of square miles like the aurora ... One positive lightning

strike could power a large city for days . What could a controlled positive flow of this energy from the

plasma sphere power...Everything !

Why did each Pyramid have a covered entrance that was a long way away from the structure ?
To protect the people coming and going from what could be a very quick death IMO .

Why is there two pits on the South [positive] side of the great pyramid that have at least once been

reported to have traces of having been filled with mercury ? was this part of the process of harnessing the

flow of energy ?

The great white pyramid in China also had mercury pools in it.. [verified]

The big problem with this tech aside from creating such crystals would be triggering an uncontrolled

cascade event which would be catastrophic to say the least .

as an aside ..

The really cool part if the technology is the dimensional field effect on time/space itself it would be

like opening the door to the universe ....
and yes the Egyptians verify this too .. as have experiments that are ongoing today in high energy physics

as to the possibilities along with reports that have observed time dilations at altitude above the poles

The Egyptians believed that to facilitate becoming a star with a light body the Priestly class consumed

what we call white powder gold Research its reported very unusual dimensional and superconductive effects

and some real hard science verifies this .Bristol Myers Squibb research that demonstrates that this

material interacts with DNA by correcting it and it is clear the ancients were producing it and consuming

it .

What is clear to me we are not as advanced as those who lived thousands of years before recorded history

perhaps tens of thousands if you consider how long Dr.Browns pyramid has been on the bottom of the ocean .

Why is another very good question that deserves some serious thought .

Well those are my thoughts and observations . I hope someone will perhaps grasp what I am suggesting and

even take it to the next level in theory of course as a practical model seems nearly impossible unless the

crystal Dr. Brown found can be located and tested further .. or someone replicates them independently ...

Trooly,

Tango

" Dancing in the sky "
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Torsion Field Research

A. Shpilman sells torsion generators for ~$230, I once considered buying one years ago to try the water/alcohol experiment, then I realized it was a waste of time and money.

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/tors/spin1.html

That's not to say I don't believe something like torsion exists, it from bit as Wheeler described the universe still has relevance, my interests along these lines are more focused on the nature and properties of consciousness.

Jack Sarfatti is an interesting physicist/character who has had an interest in Shipov's version of torsion...as you already know, there are many versions.

http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0602022
http://www.shipov.com/science.html

For the sake of balance, Akimov was the fraud, Shipov was the theorist:

http://torsionfraud.narod.ru/akimov_..._Inertioid.htm
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tango View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3ihfphuba0

while many have theorized on the crystals properties and function lets take this one step further and see

what we can learn from the ancient egyptians themselves .first do we find correlations within the records

of the egyptians to support dr. Brown and indeed we do . . The polished surface that once covered it and

is documented and still seen in the structures that it was stripped to create . The pillar and the hands

are also documented ...but what we need is a schematic of the complete device ...and we have it !

This is not just art it is the basic design of the device stylized yes but as you will see that was the

ancients way of doing things they used representations especially creatures to give you a perspective of

the item being described . As you can see in this representation the hands are horns . The crystal some

refer to as the solar orb is perched atop it on the pillar and above it the generated field . Now what is

that at the base of the column a box with two falcons heads ?
I'll tell you .. There is a well known account of a man who was taken into the royal court by a member of

pharaohs family adopted as it were who grew up raised in the priestly class to know the secrets of the

elite of his time and although the technology was in a degenerated state by that time one thing that still

remained and was the source of the power probably still in limited use but as the true function had no

doubt been lost.
That power source we know that was removed was by moses and was known as the ark of the covenant and as the

description of that objects appearance along with the descriptions of it ability to strike people dead at a

distance are part of the record . We can draw a basic conclusion from that when applied to the schematic

above . We also have the "burned" hands described by brown to me that screams one thing electricity !

This is another representation what does this pillar suggest to you electronics buffs out there taking into

account the the information so far ?

We have a probable high voltage power supply i'm thinking one hell of a battery the ark [arc ? Makes you

wonder about the origins of that word] which was quite easily build-able from common materials of the time

and we have found them going back to babylon .the stylized workers [gods] who maintained the power supply

obviously had to be protected with some sort of non conductive tools and isolated from ground .

Take this for instance budge says "baboon on bank of lake of fire with flaming braziers "

i say its a depiction of the energy flow of the ark they knew energy and it was depicted as a triangle wave

symbol or a serpent when flowing .

The baboon god was power get it power source here is what they wrote of babi the baboon god from the old

kingdom

"he controls the darkness and will open up the sky for the king since his phallus is the bolt on the doors

of heaven. " also known as "eldest son of osiris" he is also known to 'kill on sight"..

I think that is something that many who got to close to the ark without the proper insulation found out the

hard way .

That is fed through some sort of material that in some way modifies the original power into something

usable to charge the crystal to optimum performance .

And if you were creating a device that was on this scale you might dress it up to look like this ?

That in turn is attached to a metallic material on the other end and that cradles a chunk of sio2 that has

some very strange properties and was engineered to create a specific effect and one that is still beyond

our technology . ?

What was the sarcophagus in the kings chamber really for ? Did it house the power supply ?

Here is something else you may find interesting the tools of the trade so to speak .

Notice that the stylized representation of these "gods" and pharaohs with their implements .

The rod has dual purpose to it the hook is used to move the crystal balls and their were many in the

ancient days it seems a whole technology was based on them . If you want to move a crystal ball with out

touching it which may be deadly in a functioning device it is the perfect design ..
Then notice the angled end if you need to lift the lid on and off to service perhaps the electrolyte in

power supply in a box [ark] to service it you'd want a non conductive tool of this sort would you not ?

Slide the angled end into a notch or hole and lift ..

That brings us to the flail which was a traditional tool for thrashing grain made of wood and wrapped in

metal but in an era that had descended from a high tech on to one of superstition a crystal such as the one

dr. Brown found would supply you with the opportunity to dazzle the general public with a display of your

godliness by doing the same thing dr brown did and make it float above it . And in doing so prove your

right to rule .

So it seems the once perfect device was rendered into a side show for the pharaoh to take a crystal and

make some metal on a flail float the arms of which moved as if by magic on the em field . A far cry from

the original intent .. They also used it to enhance things like water and them selves believing that it was

giving them power ..and maybe it did huh

so lets build it .. Now the crystal you know some of its properties we have a power source and current

modification and we have a transmission of the field produced and introduced to a structure by way of the

rod above it to a structure made primarily of si02 rich stone weighing some approx. 6,300,000 tons

[pyramid] which may have been cast according to some ..so how about in an electrical field to enhance the

materials ability to convert ambient em oscillations ?

Once the entire structure starts to resonate sympathetically with the crystal such as the one br. Brown

found which remember was not electrically charged in his demo .

What do you get ? I believe you have created what amounts to a synthetic third pole on the earth located at

the very center of the land mass of the continents . This is why all true pyramids found around the world

and on the ocean bottom [and there have been many reported] are found within a certain distance from the

equator . Why ? You really don't want to destabilize the entire planet while you tap into the plasma sphere

do you ?

Now if this is as our north pole it will provide and em field path way to draw down to earth a stream of

plasma like the aurora borealis .
We also know from the inuit people who say of those it touches nothing is left not even a tooth in short

they are vaporized .

Now i will not go into the dimensional effects of what being able stand directly underneath this stream of

energy can produce when you are shielded in the chamber below it but modern science has and it is mind

blowing to say the least .. The old hole in time /space thing some very wild theories are floating around

about this and it is also verified by the egyptian myth and lore .

But you guys are interested in energy right ? Do you get it now ? Unlimited free energy from the sun spit

out for the taking ..

You could power a world with this and that is no exaggeration think about an average lightning strike ..

Not plasma and not spread out over thousands of square miles like the aurora ... One positive lightning

strike could power a large city for days . What could a controlled positive flow of this energy from the

plasma sphere power...everything !

Why did each pyramid have a covered entrance that was a long way away from the structure ?
To protect the people coming and going from what could be a very quick death imo .

Why is there two pits on the south [positive] side of the great pyramid that have at least once been

reported to have traces of having been filled with mercury ? Was this part of the process of harnessing the

flow of energy ?

The great white pyramid in china also had mercury pools in it.. [verified]

the big problem with this tech aside from creating such crystals would be triggering an uncontrolled

cascade event which would be catastrophic to say the least .

As an aside ..

The really cool part if the technology is the dimensional field effect on time/space itself it would be

like opening the door to the universe ....
And yes the egyptians verify this too .. As have experiments that are ongoing today in high energy physics

as to the possibilities along with reports that have observed time dilations at altitude above the poles

The egyptians believed that to facilitate becoming a star with a light body the priestly class consumed

what we call white powder gold research its reported very unusual dimensional and superconductive effects

and some real hard science verifies this .bristol myers squibb research that demonstrates that this

material interacts with dna by correcting it and it is clear the ancients were producing it and consuming

it .

What is clear to me we are not as advanced as those who lived thousands of years before recorded history

perhaps tens of thousands if you consider how long dr.browns pyramid has been on the bottom of the ocean .

Why is another very good question that deserves some serious thought .

Well those are my thoughts and observations . I hope someone will perhaps grasp what i am suggesting and

even take it to the next level in theory of course as a practical model seems nearly impossible unless the

crystal dr. Brown found can be located and tested further .. Or someone replicates them independently ...

Trooly,

tango

" dancing in the sky "
Device 1.jpg
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 04:58 AM   #10
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Science of Peace cd1
http://rapidshare.com/files/14731139..._CD-1_128k.mp3
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:32 AM   #11
libra_spirit
Avalon Senior Member

I have done a lot of work with torsion fields.

http://magnetism.50webs.com

Experiment with levitation. Personal outflow torsion field is crashed inwards. Time sensation is altered. Time and gravity are probably linked.

Torsion fields are best created with bismuth scalar coils, and Joe Cells.
http://magnetism.fateback.com/index.htm

Light rods cut to specific lengths will generate torsion field along them, having segments and nodes.

http://magnetism.fateback.com/LightTech.htm

http://magnetism.fateback.com/Matrix.htm

There are many ways to create torsion fields using coils.
http://magnetism.fateback.com/ZPE_Coils.htm

Dave L
libra_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:04 AM   #12
Squeptikal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I was hoping anyone with links to torsion field research and theories could be posted here. It would greatly help me with my research instead of theorizing everything on my own. Thank you

I'll share these two links, also David Wilcock has some 'okay' work with his books but it is mostly generalizations.

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/freenrg/tors/

http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/spin-torsion.htm
Gregor,

I found these papers interesting and informative in the area of electrogravitics.

http://www.geocities.com/electrogravitics/
Squeptikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Gregor and everyone,

VORTEX Energy Part 1 Pyramid Energy and the Earth Grid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acMub...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlienScientist
The Secret to TRUE Anti-Gravity REVEALED!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJ-4lnwrck

http://www.achieveradio.com/vortex-p...tech/index.php

Just a couple on top of my list

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-02-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: more
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
torsion field