Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dance of the Ancients

So I came across this today, and its really put a smile on me.

I came across a site that focused on research connecting the Maori tribe of New Zealand to the Celts of Europe. Well, in my opinion from what I've picked up (which we should also discuss here too) that the closest descendants of the Atlanteans are the Celts, Mayans, Hopis, Phoenicians, and the Vedic people (Indus-Sarasaviti civilization). Many people like to throw in the Egyptians into here, usually the Incans and Sumerians too, but I believe they are not as direct (even though it seems we might all be directly descended), but still very entwined. To also connect with this, the CIA psychic training program focuses on mixed descendents of both Celtic and Native American heritage as they tend to be the most adept [with the third eye].

Anyways, if this is so in that the Maori tribe are very related with the Celtic people, are thus direct descendants of Atlanteans (they crossed the Pacific leaving off the coast of the Honduras most likely IMO).

To take this a step further, the Maori tribe are supposedly the founders/originators of the art of Poi. Poi involves spinning two objects on an end of a string or rope, and within contemporary society, we (aka me) tend to set those end objects on fire and go nuts with the music. As of recently, I started to think in relation to torsion, the spinning arts in which I do, also being staff and contact juggling (rolling a ball on you, the basics of basics!) all involve spinning or rotation, which thus creates TORSION FIELDS.

So yes, I am indeed a fire spinner, one of the leading performers in New England, and considered to be the finest at what I do in the entire state of Maine (and I say that out of pride for my dedication and practice, not in terms of being cocky, "hey ma, look what I can do!" However, their are not a ton of us here in this state).

So with that being, when the music starts to flow, and the poi begin to spin around me, as the beats move throughout my body and onto the playing field of beauty, that I may actually be performing a dance long forgotten. And that this dance may do much more than just amuse the crowd. For the true secrets to what I am saying may lie within the beauty of the moment.

GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dance of the Ancients

Oo I wanted to add. I plan on making some 'spiritual poi' so that they might be orgonite is structure. Anyways, I feel even quartz sand would work great over! I want to make a set of aluminum and copper pipes to spin (as dangerous as that may sound) to do with the interaction between the two metals, but incorporating the egyptian rod style into it.

Not to mention if it came to that sort of situation, I would be a pretty efficient in close quarters combat (if you've ever seen poi torches used, martial arts can be implemented into them).
Old 11-02-2008, 11:21 PM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thought of the perfect mix!

Crushed quartz powder/quartz sand, collodial fine particles of copper and aluminum, and wood shavings inside a rubber balloon, which you can then put in socks. The balloons you could also add water, a liquid crystral (as ice is a mineral!!!), but you have to take in weight as a factor (I myself can spin pretty heavy stuff, but the newbie by no means, you get tired out very fast). Water adds more energy to the system (ie element) plus depending on the amount it can fill in the cracks like resin would do with the orgonite, make it softer from impacts, and the motion of the water within itself can further they energy (who knows mini vortices inside the balloons, but not lucky haha).

And last the socks can be of whatever material. Something that was a metallic/organic mix would be ideal. However, the best part would be custom made socks/sleeves that incorporate symbols and sacred geometry into it. You could do a spiral pattern with two different materials following phi, the golden ratio.

And the coolest part would be making crystal hands to hold onto. Hell ya.

The Healing Power of Dance!!! Taken to a whole new level :-p
Old 11-03-2008, 02:05 AM   #4
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Ooo ooo, another idea. Instead of using socks/sleeves, you can do what the maori did and use braided rope. The rope can be braided in geometric fashions, specifcally spirals. Think of the common hemp weave that makes the double helix (DNA). Also, one can implement metal wire into the braid, such as copper, to get a more orgonite use out of it.

Here's me with some sock poi at last new years, if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:24 AM   #6
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

sweet gregor! thanks for passing this on my friend.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire poi maori atlantis