Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 01:45 AM   #51
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: P h o t o n b e l t

Some of these diagrams are from "The Pleidian Agenda". This book very well describes much of what is happening on earth at this time. To me, the information in the book is more relevant today than ever before. Much of it I did not understand when I first read it but its much more understandable now seeing what has happened on earth and the directions it is going in. The Photon belt is described very well and the effects are obvious.

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:28 AM   #52
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Great pics Luminari!

Were going through the car wash!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #53
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I was just looking through my notes from videos I've watched in the past. I came across notes for the DVD Stewart Swerdlow on Illuminati & Montauk.

Included is the statement that the photon band is a bunch of New Age ****. Photon energy exists everywhere; there's no special location.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #54
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: P h o t o n b e l t

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I was just looking through my notes from videos I've watched in the past. I came across notes for the DVD Stewart Swerdlow on Illuminati & Montauk.

Included is the statement that the photon band is a bunch of New Age ****. Photon energy exists everywhere; there's no special location.
Hi Mary
Yes it does~ but not in such a concentrated form <> as our solar system moves through the center of our galaxy (during this galactic aligment).
I suggest you breath in as much as possible~
it might help you wake ~up faster
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #55
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

PEOPLE OF THE LIE: THE PHOTON BELT

by Patrick H. Bellringer

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...29ecdf4fedd7c0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #56
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Luminari for posting this link
and for continuing the enlightenment to all here on this forum. We should all note> our solar systems current orbiting positioning (and as it progresses further), is key too us all > who are awakening and preparing for the conscious and dimensional shilft > that the this current Galactic Alignment is offering too humankind!

Again:
Below here is a portion of Mr. Bellringer's link & posting;
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...29ecdf4fedd7c0

PEOPLE OF THE LIE: THE PHOTON BELT

by Patrick H. Bellringer

Very little information about the Photon (Light) Belt has ever been made available to the people of our Earth/Shan. Mostly lies have covered this Truth to prevent the people from understanding their future and determining their destiny. Let us now learn the Truth concerning the Photon Belt.

Our solar system and our Earth, Shan, travel an orbit of 26,000 years around Alcione, the Great Central Sun of the Pleiades Constellation. Twice during each orbit we pass through the Photon Belt.

The Photon Belt is a disc-shaped band of light energy lying at right-angles to Shan's plane of orbit. This band of light circles the Great Central Sun, Alcione. It originates from and also encircles the Greatest Central Sun of the Milky Way Galaxy and extends throughout the entire galaxy. Thus, all celestial bodies within the Milky Way Galaxy at some point in their orbits pass through the Photon Belt.

Quoting from Contact newspaper, October 15, 1996, p. 13, "The Photon Belt is a huge, invisible band of highly charged, highly-concentrated, immensely powerful photon (light) energy." The following diagram shows that in a single orbit of our solar system around Alcione of 26,000 years, the orbit has four separate stages or periods of time. In one complete orbit we pass through the Photon Belt twice, a period of total light, and we pass through a period of day and night twice. The Photon Belt periods are each 2,000 years long and the day/night periods are each 11,000 years long. This makes a total of 26,000 years.

During the day/night period of approximately 11,000 years a civilization is born and develops according to the enlightenment of its people. Truth is presented by truthbringers, and by free-will choice the people choose whether or not to follow the Laws of God and of the Creation. Should the civilization fail to reach the level of complete harmony and balance with the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation, the planet is swept clean of all darkness and evil as it passes through the Photon Belt. As the planet again enters the next 11,000 year period of day/night a new civilization is born again on that planet.

By contrast the Photon Belt of 2,000 years passage is a period of total Light and cleansing. All darkness and evil are removed as a celestial body moves through it. Should a civilization have reached the level of complete harmony and balance within the Laws of God and of the Creation, such cleansing would not be necessary. This has yet to happen on Shan!

Again quoting from the above source (Contact, October 15, 1996, p. 13) "The Photon Belt is a higher dimension with a higher vibratory frequency wherein all is light and all truth stands revealed. No one will be able to hide from the light and the truth during that time. That is the realm of pure Light of our CREATOR, and it will be as heaven compared to what we are living now."
Old 10-12-2009, 10:07 AM   #57
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

As we (our solar system) draws ever closer within the next two years> of this current Galactic Alignment > passing through the Photon Belt bands~

I was recently contemplating and envisioning (how one might) describe the process and its (theroized) affects upon the human body- its surface mind and our inner spirit Soul?

I have come to believe and concluded~ this process requires us too prepare
oneself, too take a great leap in faith from the old (generationally) conditioned methods and dogmas. We must break and servere ourselves completely from these (continuously) failed ancestral-race based belief systems of the past!

Look at this time in space, as one's chance to bath within our galaxy's most cosmic oppertune moment. If one, is willing and accepting too free (release) themselves from this 3D world mindset, then this will allow our bodies and minds to be rejuvenated (cellularly) by the photon belt process. What will occur and emerge from within us~ is God's true image created within us all. The rebirth (transformation), of the sacred seed within~ known as
the Grand Cosmic Self.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #58
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."
Teilhard de Chardin

From the divine spirit (the mother element)~ within these raining cosmic energy particles bombarding us~
the process has begun and will enhanced the
process of our transmutation~
we truly are~ human beings becoming.

Last edited by giovonni; 10-15-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #59
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

I wrote Dr. Deagle an email about this. Here is a copy and paste of it:

"I am interested in the topic of earth changes which you often discuss with John Moore in reference to preparedness. You have made reference to the photon belt during these discussions. Stewart Swerdlow has stated that the photon belt is "New Age ****." He says that photons exist everywhere and they're not in any specific location. Have you learned of the photon belt from your inside contacts? Do you have knowledge of it because of your intuition?"

Here is his response:

"Forget Stewart S. ...

"The astrophysics of the debris belt and photon belt is not open to opinion..we have a 30 times higher risk of meteor or asteroid strike in this belt of debris and photons in this more-energetic zone of galactic space."

Last edited by Seashore; 02-12-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-01-2009, 02:41 PM   #60
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: P h o t o n b e l t

Quote:
I wrote Dr. Deagle an email about this. Here is a copy and paste of it:

"I am interested in the topic of earth changes which you often discuss with John Moore in reference to preparedness. You have made reference to the photon belt during these discussions. Stewart Swerdlow has stated that the photon belt is "New Age ****." He says that photons exist everywhere and they're not in any specific location. Have you learned of the photon belt from your inside contacts? Do you have knowledge of it because of your intuition?"

Here is his response:

"Forget Stewart S. ...

The astrophysics of the debris belt and photon belt is not open to opinion..we have a 30 times higher risk of meteor or asteroid strike in this belt of debris and photons in this more-energetic zone of galatic space."
Interesting.
Old 11-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #61
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Interesting.
Hi Luminari.

I had not heard the term "debris belt" before...
Old 11-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #62
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Luminari.

I had not heard the term "debris belt" before...
If we are passing through a debris belt that would explain an increase in the amount of shooting stars.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #63
gurosao
Avalon Senior Member

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...ec_voyager.htm
See ya!
gurosao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #64
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: P h o t o n b e l t

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurosao View Post
Thanks for that, excellent article!

Old 12-29-2009, 04:58 PM   #65
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

SPACE.com Space.com Staff

space.com – Thu Dec 24, 8:45 am ET

Our solar system is passing through a cloud of interstellar material that shouldn't be there, astronomers say. And now the decades-old Voyager spacecraft have helped solved the mystery.

The cloud is called the "Local Fluff." It's about 30 light-years wide and holds a wispy mix of hydrogen and helium atoms, according to a NASA statement released today. Stars that exploded nearby, about 10 million years ago, should have crushed the Fluff or blown it away.

So what's holding the Fluff in place?

"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explained Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together ["The Fluff"] and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."

The Fluff is much more strongly magnetized than anyone had previously suspected," Opher said. "This magnetic field can provide the extra pressure required to resist destruction."

Opher and colleagues detail the discovery in the Dec. 24 issue of the journal Nature.

NASA's two Voyager probes have been racing out of the solar system for more than 30 years. They are now beyond the orbit of Pluto and on the verge of entering interstellar space. During the 1990s, Voyager 1 became the farthest manmade object in space.

The Voyager craft, racing in opposite directions, have revealed among other things that the bubble around our solar system is squashed.

"The Voyagers are not actually inside the Local Fluff," Opher said. "But they are getting close and can sense what the cloud is like as they approach it."

The Fluff is held at bay just beyond the edge of the solar system by the sun's magnetic field, which is inflated by solar wind into a magnetic bubble more than 6.2 billion miles wide (10 billion km). Called the "heliosphere," this bubble protect the inner solar system from galactic cosmic rays and interstellar clouds.

The two Voyagers are located in the outermost layer of the heliosphere, or "heliosheath," where the solar wind is slowed by the pressure of interstellar gas.

Voyager 1 entered the heliosheath in December 2004. Voyager 2 followed in August 2007. These crossings provided key data for the new study.

Other interstellar clouds might also be magnetized, Opher and colleagues figure. And we could eventually run into some of them.

"Their strong magnetic fields could compress the heliosphere even more than it is compressed now," according to NASA. "Additional compression could allow more cosmic rays to reach the inner solar system, possibly affecting terrestrial climate and the ability of astronauts to travel safely through space."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200912...arsystemsolved
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #66
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"The astrophysics of the debris belt and photon belt is not open to opinion..we have a 30 times higher risk of meteor or asteroid strike in this belt of debris and photons in this more-energetic zone of galatic space."
I am watching a recommended video from another thread, "Lucas at Brave New Books 1/27/2010: The Destroyer Star & the Future of Mankind."

I'm on part 6 of 13 of the video, and the guy is talking about "all these objects hitting the planet left and right."

I immediately remembered what Dr Deagle said about the "debris belt," which I don't hear talked about anywhere else.

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNoV...eature=channel