Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Cold Fusion: Fire From Water-1 hour video.

http://www.joost.com/249i7f2/t/The-J...ods#id=249i7ev
The science and politics surrounding this enigmatic power source...
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #2
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Cold Fusion: Fire From Water-1 hour video.

Antaletriangle, your link shows a UFO video.
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Cold Fusion: Fire From Water-1 hour video.

Antaletriangle, please show me the link.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cold Fusion: Fire From Water-1 hour video.

Yeah,apologies there folksies-click the clink-dunner be lazy;have a look at the side as i can't do much more there for you lot as i have just tried.
it's just to the right hand side,look for it,sorry.
The seekers will understand. lol.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Cold Fusion: Fire From Water-1 hour video.

http://www.joost.com/249i7ev/t/Cold-...ter#id=249i7ev
Old 03-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks parama-forgive my short and trite reply i didn't meant to sound weird-had a rough day!lol.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Scientists in possible cold fusion breakthrough,

WASHINGTON (AFP) – Researchers at a US Navy laboratory have unveiled what they say is "significant" evidence of cold fusion, a potential energy source that has many skeptics in the scientific community.

The scientists on Monday described what they called the first clear visual evidence that low-energy nuclear reaction (LENR), or cold fusion devices can produce neutrons, subatomic particles that scientists say are indicative of nuclear reactions.

"Our finding is very significant," said analytical chemist Pamela Mosier-Boss of the US Navy's Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) in San Diego, California.

"To our knowledge, this is the first scientific report of the production of highly energetic neutrons from a LENR device," added the study's co-author in a statement.

The study's results were presented at the annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in Salt Lake City, Utah.

The city is also the site of an infamous presentation on cold fusion 20 years ago by Martin Fleishmann and Stanley Pons that sent shockwaves across the world.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090324...eenergynuclear
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:40 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12456
Yeah i thought i'd make it a post Dan as i feel it's important for people to realise that the U.S. Navy is now proving this-meaning could there soon be a release of free energy on the way?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:25 AM   #10
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I have been thinking on this topic last day or so. It seems that this technology does literally "burn" water. If it is valid and does prove to offer free energy and we all start using it every day. If we are turning water into other elements like helium etc. Won't we eventually "run out" of water. It might take a million years but still if we ran out of "the life giver" it would be a real delema. Mayby other races on other planets have also taped into the hidden energy in water and run out of water as a result. Hence, there here wanting more? Just food for thought but it is a serious moral delema. I think that basic electrolysis to split water into Hydrogen and Oxygen and then later recombining may be a more "eco" friendly way to go.

The making of Heavy water and the supply of suitable electrodes seems to put power into the hands of others that can then control us by limiting the supply. This puts us back where we started. We need energy that we can produce ourselves using sustainable resources. There is always a consequence and nothing truely is for "free". If we tap into a quantum energy grid to get "free energy" what are the consequences of that? It may not directly affect us here and now but some place, some time there would be a consequence.

No Mater what we still need to take care and be responsible for the resources we use and think strongly about what the effect is of using the "new" technology.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the thread, lots of useful info to read up on, thank you.

I do wonder about free energy though... because my physics teacher always said matter can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed from one form into another.

Hence it makes sense what you say about 'losing' water, Initiate.

Maybe there's another thought here about what we mean by 'free'. I mean in Biodynamic farming, this principle of free energy is obtained by getting 'free' water and sunshine and earth to grow crops, then feeding some of this to the animals, and some of their poo back to renourish the earth. matter is transformed through a circle, and a cycle.

For any energy source (coal, gas, water?) If we can only go from step one to step two, and not to step 3 and back to step one, it's not really free, is it?

I feel the same way about battery technology. Great to have wind, great to have sun, but if it's charging batteries that cannot be re-used - hmmm.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

There's a commercial cold fusion product that is coming out this summer. Initial product is for heating, capacity of 300 kilowatt. We are looking into it for heating our Rainbow Community. Here's the info:

http://omael.com/!_HydroPlasmol_Tele...ol_Anglais.PDF

Last edited by NorthernSanctuary; 01-21-2010 at 08:16 PM. Reason: fixed link
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote