Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Pterodactyl Sightings

Are dinosaurs entering our realities through "grid points" in the electromagnetic field of the Earth?

Are they moving forward into our time or are they emerging from a parallel Earth that is still inhabited with pre-historic life?

Or did they never really go extinct?

Check out the ASS-WANG:
YouTube - Aswang.? Manananggal?......Mythological Filipino Creature

Pterodactyls in Papua New Guinea:
http://www.laattorneyvideo.com/nonlegal/pterodactyl/

Last edited by Luminari; 01-12-2010 at 01:14 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pterodactyl Sightings

flying Pterodactyl featured in the IMAX movie "On the Wing."
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Pterodactyl Sightings

Last edited by Luminari; 01-12-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well i would say anything was possible now illuminari with this looking glass technology it would be easy to look back in time or into parallel worlds. And the opening of stargates, wormholes etc they could be letting all sorts in.
The bottomless lake of lochness in Scotland is famous for Nessy as we know lost dinosaurs from times go past coming through perhaps from hollow earth.
Now my son when he was about 10 said he saw a pterodactyl he was with around 4 other boys at the time who all witnessed the same thing!
When i was a small child around 7/8 i saw what i thought to be a dodo i would not have known what it was, it was only when my stepfather showed me a picture in an encyclopedia that i pointed this very bird out!
So all is possible yes!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

It's more likely it's one of these, I saw one recently on a visit to a local hobby shop

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 05:37 AM   #6
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Several weeks ago, David Wilcock was a guest on Tom Murasso's Myth or Logic Radio program and he was talking about this very subject. What he had to say was highly technical (to me) but still very interesting. Here is a link to the audio if you are interested in checking it out...

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...31720&cmd=apop

At least I am fairly certain that was the program he discussed it on. I have heard a lot of interviews with David Wilcock because I like him a lot.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #7
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

HI David Wilcock
did say that this was happening
at his meeting i attended in toronto
last month ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of nice pictures but, something missing!!
If I was to take pictures of birds, i would expect some of the pictures showing the birds wings in different positions, you know the flapping bit.

All these pictures show a bird in constant glide, so if real how did it stay in the air??
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Well i would say anything was possible now illuminari with this looking glass technology it would be easy to look back in time or into parallel worlds. And the opening of stargates, wormholes etc they could be letting all sorts in.
The bottomless lake of lochness in Scotland is famous for Nessy as we know lost dinosaurs from times go past coming through perhaps from hollow earth.
Now my son when he was about 10 said he saw a pterodactyl he was with around 4 other boys at the time who all witnessed the same thing!
When i was a small child around 7/8 i saw what i thought to be a dodo i would not have known what it was, it was only when my stepfather showed me a picture in an encyclopedia that i pointed this very bird out!
So all is possible yes!
Then you get into the sighting of Faires...little people....

Like the veil is thinner at some points in between our reality and some other.

So then you begin to think that the fantasy (Dragons, Gargoyles, Giants) may have walked into our reality at some thinning point and never went back

Or aliens

Things that don't belong here and upset the natural harmony that we may have had once (eden).

Maybe the worse Aliens (the lizard folk...hyper dimensional entities....demons...evil spirits....Satan) are able to access our world through conjuration (sheer will power) or at a thin point in the veil.

Some can get all the way through.....some can exert influence (possession)

It's like we open ourselves up when we are an empty vessel or we lose our soul and invite them in.

So when Hitler and Himmler dove into the occult before WW2...they opened a gate for these beings in exchange for the tech to subdue the world.

I'm off track now but I'm on a roll ....

I feel like 777

SO alot of the top brass of the Nazi's (probably Hitler himself) escaped but they all weren't quite human anymore......They had an Icke Lizard man inside them.

Now onto operation paperclip ( or selling out your soul and your nation in 2 easy steps)

If I were really smart and devious , I would leave possessed top scientists behind to dangle tech bait in front of the "winners" of WW2 and say I have more where that came from....

Now you invited Dracula into your house...

Ever notice since the 50's that the rise of "evil" seems to engulf the US.

Now lets add another layer.....The possessed evil Nazis join forces with the wealthy power hungry bankers.

Wow....Tag team from hell huh?

Not only that....you have the established Nazi leadership still intact (the gods know where....brazil...Antarctica..High jump was there for a reason)

Still giving orders....still after world domination

Sound a lot like NWO.....also sounds like the top of the pyramid is not human anymore

What's the prize...not money...not power...maybe our Godliness...maybe that piece of the creator we carry inside.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:52 PM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
It's more likely it's one of these, I saw one recently on a visit to a local hobby shop

Thank you GaiaLove, It looks exactly like this video to me. Without other movement like flapping of wings etc. I don't believe it is a real one.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Lots of nice pictures but, something missing!!
If I was to take pictures of birds, i would expect some of the pictures showing the birds wings in different positions, you know the flapping bit.

All these pictures show a bird in constant glide, so if real how did it stay in the air??

Because you are forgetting about hunting birds, like eagles, hawks, and vultures. Their wings are as such that they can glide in the air for long periods of time without flapping their wings.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #12
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. Perhaps you are seeing Thunderbirds? Red Elk talks about these great birds and some other subjects. If you are not familiar with Red Elk you should check out some of his other interviews. He would be a good interview for Project Camelot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6KzCresdjs
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:16 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

I fixed this crazy thread, all the videos were missing.

Tags
pterodactyl