Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-17-2009, 07:30 PM   #76
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

I want to clear my own views about the field of the mind, how I do perceive it and were we as conscious beings stand and relate to it .

For me the entire matrix, the entire physical universe and all the particles it contains is what I call the field of the mind.

Many intricate stories and happenings are being plotted there in 3D with full perceptions and line streamed in seeming linear time through our memories.

The first moment of creation eons ago to present time is recorded in those memory banks.

What we experience every tenth of a second that passes becomes a memory that adds to the broad field of the mind.

So where do we stand as regard this ? We stand at the center of our universe. We as pure consciousness are in the NOW .
We are always out of the turmoil unless we give so much of our attention to the field of the mind that we are then forgetting who we really are . We are the zero point where peace and love exists only .

Our experience of anything whatsover on this plane is a memory. So everything but peace is a memory .Annoying people or situations are memories. Bad things that happen to us are memories . Good things that happen to us are memories as well .
So there is Love , unconditional Love that is who you really are You divine Self completely outside of time looking at the field of the mind ..the matrix made up of memories.

The more we hold onto memories the more we give them strengh and power over us and the more they cloud the fact that we as pure consciousness are the creator of the universe we perceive.

And when we do so we begin to consider that someone else then us is responsible of the actions we are witness to that we don’t like . This is not so we are creating our universe « good » and « bad » at all times. From the very fact that we forget it stems dichotomy and ensuing battles.

The quote « the pain that you carry is the Love that you withold « could’nt be truer for you as the creator of your universe , you as the divine self , you as pure consciousness are Love itself.

This is why we can modify our past . The number of times gone over an incident we experienced no matter how painfull it may be will alter our perception of it and change our viewpoint so that from victim state we can now grow back to responsible state.

And this is why Ho’oponopono works.

Self Identity through Ho’oponopono (S.I.T.H.) came into being by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona. Morrnah was a Kahuna La’au Lapa’au, a healing priest.

Self Identity Ho’oponopono is a process where you are 100% responsible for your life. You have the power to change it. By taking 100% responsibility you are erasing memories, or bad data and getting closer to Zero.

Zero is a state where everything is perfect and you are very close to pure consciousness.

The reason that it is hard to be at zero is because memories are floating everywhere in the world causing us to react to them. Memories have accumulated since beginning of creation. There are tons and tons of memories in the world. The more people who know about ho’oponopono, the more we can clean the memories. To erase memories, we need to use a “cleaning tool.” Every time a tool is used a memory is released to pure consciousness. When it is erased from you, it is erased from everywhere in the world.

Ho’oponopono works by constantly reminding yourself to clean, and censor your thoughts. By worrying, judging, or engaging in a problem you are telling pure consciousness that you don’t need it’s help. Ho’oponopono helps you let go, and trust in pure consciousness. Whatever you think about or worry about, will stay around because you are reacting to the memory instead of cleaning on it.

Some of the tools for cleaning are repeating: “I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you.” By repeating these phrases or anyone of them, you are releasing memories. You need to do this constantly and consistently for it to work.

It is important to remember that you are responsible for everything in your life. Every problem you encounter is an opportunity to clean. If someone comes to you with a problem, you need to clean it. Or if you have a problem, you need to clean on it.

Ho’oponopono allows us a chance to be 100 % responsible for our creations , to be at the center of our universe in that zero point where we are happy in the moment and at peace.

This is not the only technique that will help you in that direction . There are many more that will all end up with the idea of You being in NOW.
I call this being grounded in one's heart ..the soul's heart.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-17-2009 at 07:41 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:32 PM   #77
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Karma or magnetics- in my over 40 years of being abducted I've never been harmed- they have taught me and shown me things/events etc;
Yes it is terrifying when I hear that noise and am paralyzed- but that's been the only scary part and then when I am returned. That doesn't always happen though- it varies but I usually *wake up* upon return because the noise is so loud.

From the human faction- that's another matter- therefore in my experiences the humans are the malevolent one's (meaning earth based ritualistic humans- not ET's etc).
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:37 PM   #78
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

"The more we hold onto memories the more we give them strengh and power over us and the more they cloud the fact that we as pure consciousness are the creator of the universe we perceive. "

Agreed so whether one uses Lester's release technique or hooponopono it's the holding on to memories which play over and over that gives consciousness.

Here is a free hooponopono audio booklet:

http://www.despertar.tv/bby/booklet-...ooponopono.mp3

Enjoy!
Old 10-17-2009, 07:46 PM   #79
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
This one looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend. (No joke).
Sometimes I would see her face, partially morphing into some kind of strange dark monster.
Yikes - yup, women are not cupcakes nightmare cupcakes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post

I can agree with the deception part.
But humans are no angels either.
We deceive each other everyday.
Whether in business, in our homes or in our own minds.
So when something bad happens to me I can look at it as a "Cause and Effect".
Karma ..perhaps?
What I wonder is if 'the hand' that feeds us reptilian information is human and what other ET/EPE {what's an EPE?}. I don't know about the karma thing, I think we all deal with our karma particles individually. Sometimes I think there are backroom karma dealers.

Also, some people like fear, get a rush - ... find it's calming.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #80
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
Oh sorry folks - I'm wrong on two counts - the website is -

www.georgekavassilas.org

Sorry for all the confusion!

Ah. Gotta love that (a problem that doesn't exist)
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:51 PM   #81
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
You know, I can't help but feel a whole topic was destroyed and disclosure stopped. Now we have a completely new take on Reps going on and those who were willing to share their less than positive experiences removed from sight. I am not against anyone posting their experiences or views in an experience thread if they have a direct experience.

I believe somewhere in the rules, maybe rule #3 that someone who derails topics no matter how funny or positive is still a troll according to that rule. It appears that a year ago disclosure on Rep experience was tried and it failed. It was tried again, and before people could even say much the energy of openness was turned hostile.

If you don't understand what I mean, let me use the analogy of a woman raped by a football team. She goes to the hospital and the doctor in charge reviews her case, walks in and says, "Wow, what a game we had tonight! Those boys sure can play! My two favorite football teams are UNC and anyone playing Duke". While those comments are innocuous, they are most inappropriate given the circumstances. I hope people who have had direct experiences positive and negative will share their stories, and anyone who is a non-experiencer will really think before they respond with some pithy comment. If a mod wants to censor me so be it, but the reality remains the same. Of course if our words are not recorded for the sake of history, then who does the truth belong to? I think the YouTube - George Orwell Film - 1984 - Part 10 link I posted tells us.
The moderators are not ogre royal rulers of of the Kingdom of Censorship. 99.9999% of the time the list members are mature enough and capable enough of moderating themselves in this social situation so that others are not feeling too terribly abused. The moderators are not all sitting here picking over each forum post with a fine tooth comb. Really - these days how often must we take on the difficult task of intervention? It is usually when a member has called for our assistance. It's not WHAT you say but HOW you say it.

The other thread went south with the 2nd post, which was done quite innocently and without malice and what I saw after that was an explosion between two vastly different points of view - and the problem was the highly-charged hostility being hurled at non-experiencers who innocently stepped into a hornets nest - and some of the most hostile posts have been removed.

This is a highly charged topic, and I believe the experiencers can make their points better if they can take a few deep breaths and do so with less emotional charge. Reactions tend to be equal and opposite. The more forcefully you try to make your point the greater the other point of view is repelled away from you. The meeting ground of working out issues like this depends on keeping the emotional charges minimized.

As far as the comments about rule #3 and labeling light-hearted responders as trolls - well, to me that sounds a little too much like extreme censorship. Are we having censorship on this forum or not? You want the right to speak your mind. Everyone wants the right to speak their mind. It can be done without personal attacks, name-calling, etc.

What killed the other thread and stopped disclosure? I think it was over-reaction on the part of the experiencers. I think this topic could be back on track. Be the change you want to see.

Last edited by Karen; 10-17-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:14 PM   #82
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Noela for the new working link. Off to check it out.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #83
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

I have to disagree with a point. I think the trick to being self-responsible and self-realized is not in erasing memories, rather, in being fully conscious of all of your memories and the negativity that the world has as well as the beauty it has to offer and to make the realized choice and responsible choice while still holding on to your independence and sovereignty. To act on a foundation of nothingness is to deny the existence of everything; and that is in my opinion lacking in responsibility.

To be aware of all that is, to be conscious of everyone and everything and every ebb and flow is to be in the NOW. To be present in the moment includes past and future. The only illusion is time. ALL is existing NOW. To deny and erase may feel good and give you a way to slip out of your responsibility to the world, but it is a deceptive path which only includes you and allows you to walk past the man that is ailing without compassion.

I am not saying that you are discompassionate, I know first hand that you are flowing with compassion. I merely warn that it is a slippery slope between being and nothingness. I ask the question, "Is it truly service to others to forget?"

The Rep question is a mixed bag of answers, both positive and negative. I have had both experiences. Through these experiences I have still chosen the path of non violence and disclosure. I will continue to talk about my experiences, negative or positive in an honest fashion. I think this is a service, as others want to know.

Peace of mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:17 PM   #84
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Wormhole- with clearing process's- it's not about forgetting/erasing but actually clearing the incidents out of your consciousness so one is free to move on in fully conscious mode.
It can be really painful to clear because you are brining it to full consciousness.

I've been under hypnosis many times for abduction regression and we used EFT to clear the trauma I was experiencing but I have to say I like auditing and
Lester's release technique over EFT for me.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:22 PM   #85
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for sharing your views wormhole,

I do appreciate you way of looking at it.
By erasing memories I mean to bring them into the light of pure consciousness so you can fully integrate them and be fully responsible for them. They are then part of your experience but you don't need to hold onto them anymore. This allows you to constantly be in the Now. For me it's not so much that all is existing NOW it's rather that Existing NOW is all . But as you experience life and livingness your existing Now grows in understanding . So Now is not existing in nothingness . Your existing in the NOW has a quality enriched by the integration of your experiences and this in itself can be measured by the Love and compassion you adress things with.

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #86
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

"By erasing memories I mean to bring them into the light of pure consciousness so you can fully integrate them and be fully responsible for them."

I fail to see how erasing the existence of a thing brings it into the light of pure consciousness.

"Your existing in the NOW has a quality enriched by the integration of your experiences and this in itself can be measured by the Love and compassion you adress things with."

When you exist in the NOW, you become Love and Compassion. Love and Compassion are not an address or a tool to measure things by. But these things are oranges to eve's apples. Thank you for clearly stating your feelings and for putting them into print with such clear intention. Our thoughts are very close together, our differences clearly seen upon the canvas.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Old 10-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #87
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

[QUOTE=Wormhole;178936]Mudra,

I fail to see how erasing the existence of a thing brings it into the light of pure consciousness.[QUOTE=Wormhole;178936]

Probably the use of the term erasing is misleading I agree. What I want to convey is that when you bring memories in the light of consciousness you bring them to your heart, you understand them as being part of your creation and integrate them. And one could say that you have then erased the energy that was making you hold onto them.

[QUOTE=Wormhole;178936]When you exist in the NOW, you become Love and Compassion. Love and Compassion are not an address or a tool to measure things by. But these things are oranges to eve's apples. Thank you for clearly stating your feelings and for putting them into print with such clear intention. Our thoughts are very close together, our differences clearly seen upon the canvas.[QUOTE=Wormhole;178936]

I think Love is who we are Wormhole when not clouded by the hold we keep on wounds of the past. We are Love and compassion . This is not something we can become. It is our essence.
When you meet someone who has Love and compassion it's something you can feel .
It gives you space.

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #88
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Some info for those interested on releasing:

http://www.releasetechnique.com/what-is-releasing
Old 10-17-2009, 11:49 PM   #89
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

There is one powerful form of release or 'conscious clearing' that hasn't been mentioned here I believe.
Forgiveness.
Forgiveness cancels karma.
Forgiveness clears ones heart, ones total being of anger and fear, and all sorts of other negative thoughts and emotions.
I know that it can seem like it is one of the hardest things to do at times...
To use forgiveness at its full potential, one has to believe in providence or karma without question...
As an example, I tell people I know that if I am marched away to some prison camp or other horrible end, I will forgive everyone that plays a roll in my current situation, knowing full well that it is my providence/karma that is the cause of my being there in the first place.
On the surface it might seem like this is a green flag for people to commit atrocities, but it really isn't as they too will meet providence unless they forgive.
Forgiving others is forgiving yourself.
Forgiveness from the heart cancels karma.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #90
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I agree with you Phtha...all along.
I enjoyed the loving energy of your light hearted and kind post .

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-18-2009, 12:30 AM   #91
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Mudra,

Thank you again for your enlightening post. However, I again disagree on a point. Wounds and memories do not cloud us from being Love and Compassion: choices do. Wounds and memories simply are, it is what we chose to do with them that counts .

When I meet someone who is Love and Compassion, I can also feel it. When I meet someone who uses love and compassion as a tool, I question it. It is important to stay awake and see the difference, don't you think?

Thank you for your clarification on "erasing". That was important to me.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Old 10-18-2009, 06:33 AM   #92
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Taking back my power and authority against those who tried to steal it. Powerful visual in this picture.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 10-18-2009 at 06:43 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #93
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Unified Serenity,

Such a bold and beautiful piece of art Unified, thank you. Did you know that "Virgin" means unowned woman?

I remember my first experience with a Rep. Mentally it said that I was his, that he "owned" me. He was there to "Check out the goods". I felt my soul was in danger. I knew that I had been promised to him. A great strength welled up inside of me, "NO ONE OWNS ME!!!" I was pretty fierce.

We need to be warriors and hold our own power when faced with negative experiences. We can then turn around the experience, and face our future empowered and with our eyes wide open!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Ps, Who was the artist on that picture?

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-18-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:45 AM   #94
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
This is my third attempt to post this morning. This is a test. Am I being blocked and if so why?
I couldnt post either yesterday, DNS errors kept me from getting to the site.

Today I can.

I am moving house at the moment so I dont have much time

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:01 AM   #95
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Probably the use of the term erasing is misleading I agree. What I want to convey is that when you bring memories in the light of consciousness you bring them to your heart, you understand them as being part of your creation and integrate them. And one could say that you have then erased the energy that was making you hold onto them.

Think rain drop rejoining the Ocean.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #96
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Mr. Anchor.
Good luck on your move.
Lionhawk puts another log on the fire.
That's all folks.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #97
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Wormhole in your own words you are expressing what I myself feel deeply .
We are on the same page .

Love Always
mudra
Old 10-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #98
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Phtha, you have explained the law of all forgiveness, thank you for bringing that to the fore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
There is one powerful form of release or 'conscious clearing' that hasn't been mentioned here I believe.
Forgiveness.
Forgiveness cancels karma.
Forgiveness clears ones heart, ones total being of anger and fear, and all sorts of other negative thoughts and emotions.
I know that it can seem like it is one of the hardest things to do at times...
To use forgiveness at its full potential, one has to believe in providence or karma without question...
As an example, I tell people I know that if I am marched away to some prison camp or other horrible end, I will forgive everyone that plays a roll in my current situation, knowing full well that it is my providence/karma that is the cause of my being there in the first place.
On the surface it might seem like this is a green flag for people to commit atrocities, but it really isn't as they too will meet providence unless they forgive.
Forgiving others is forgiving yourself.
Forgiveness from the heart cancels karma.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 02:56 PM   #99
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Carol & Lionhawk, for what its worth I would like to apologise for my unconscious remarks on page 1 of this thread. Please continue.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 03:45 PM   #100
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

No apology necessary. It is noted however.

Notice despite all the remarks, I have not hit the report button once. That's across the board.

As far as continuing, it is being continued, but behind the scenes. There, behind the scenes, is no interference from those who don't want you to know. Just because I am quiet doesn't mean that I gave up working on resolving and the overcoming of the fear of those issues. It was never about spreading fear. It was about facing it!

Thanks Carol for trying. It is what it is.

Lionhawk puts another log on the fire.................
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote