Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #101
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Akex Jones interviews Peter Joesph - Zeitgeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by martian31v View Post
hi pleiadian. i think your somewhat off on the zeitgeist position. they clearly state on their website (thezeitgeistmovement.com) that their position is not and end solution, rather a means towards improving our world. again, not utopian in nature, but ameliorative. peace.
If bad nature is embedded in us genetically, it puts the very FOUNDATIONS of the "new world" model they present at risk.

Their model is based on bad behaviour / nature being environmentally influenced / bred.

Short story according to Zeitgeist is bad environment = bad humans, good environment = good humans. I dispute the latter if the genetic argument is valid.
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:39 AM   #102
martian31v
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post
If bad nature is embedded in us genetically, it puts the very FOUNDATIONS of the "new world" model they present at risk.

Their model is based on bad behaviour / nature being environmentally influenced / bred.

Short story according to Zeitgeist is bad environment = bad humans, good environment = good humans. I dispute the latter if the genetic argument is valid.
a strictly genetic model that accounts for human behavior is not valid. our genetics only produce predispositions. our environment shapes our behavior to a much greater extent. our genes are not even static, they change along with our behavior. if so, then a middle ground might be appropriate. both genes and the environment shape behavior. at present, i cant do anything to improve my genes, but i can improve my environment, which in turn improves the individual.
martian31v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #103
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

Can't we all just get along? Alex is tremendous and has done so much for this movement or whatever you want to call it. He is more traditional and conservative so he resists some of the "newer" ideas of PJ. Alex was quite rude, but he is a fallible human just like the rest of us. You have to throw Alex a bone, because most people react just the same way he does to this Zeitgeist info.

I think jones will come around eventually.

I agree with AJ 97% of the time. This was a 3% interview.

PJ isn't perfect either, and I don't agree with everything he says, but they are both important people we should be proud to have on our side.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:34 AM   #104
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox222 View Post
Can't we all just get along? Alex is tremendous and has done so much for this movement or whatever you want to call it. He is more traditional and conservative so he resists some of the "newer" ideas of PJ. Alex was quite rude, but he is a fallible human just like the rest of us. You have to throw Alex a bone, because most people react just the same way he does to this Zeitgeist info.

PJ isn't perfect either, and I don't agree with everything he says, but they are both important people we should be proud to have on our side.

Hmm let me see, alex jones may be right "97%" right but he is using his influence in an attempt to provoke a violent revolutioin which would play right into the new world orders hands.

Please, dont be so ridiculious as to asume that just because someone is right on so many fronts that they should be given any credibility especially considering the agenda that they are so obviously following.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 AM   #105
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox222 View Post

WOW are you serious? 97 PERCENT!? you might wanna recheck all the information I posted before you do that...In other words start using your thinking cap and discern most truthers out there because most of the info he gives out is common **** anyone can find if you do YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:23 AM   #106
fox222
Avalon Senior Member

this will all blow over - it's just the drama of the week.
fox222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #107
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote originally posted by SpaceMonkey:
strides toward the light? How is being bullied into doing things helping you move toward the light? Money doesn't have to exist in order for us to progress, if money didnt exist we wouldn't simply lie in a field and hold hands, our purpose and drive would be for inner and outer exploration and knowledge of the universe. If someone decides to become a scientist, they would and they would do it for free because everything is free, and the purpose and drive would be to help man kind progress and expand their consciousness by finding answers. We need to completely adjust our way of thinking because our minds have been corrupted beyond recognition to the point that we are unable to let go of money.

Hi Space, I agree totally with what you are saying.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #108
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
he is using his influence in an attempt to provoke a violent revolutioin which would play right into the new world orders hands..
Im almost tired of saying it but here it is again

I can find 10 instances of him encouraging peaceful activism over every piece of evidence you have for him instigating violence and fighting.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:55 PM   #109
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
Im almost tired of saying it but here it is again

I can find 10 instances of him encouraging peaceful activism over every piece of evidence you have for him instigating violence and fighting.
And i can find over a thousand that indicate him promoting indirectly or otherwise a violent revolution.

He's fear mongering, and people do stupid things when they are afraid.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #110
giddy
Avalon Senior Member

Having listened to the interview and the broadcast the following day I have to say i'm very dissapointed with the way AJ has dealt with this issue, firstly he provoked and ridiculed Peter Joseph whilst maintaining a pretence of respect which i'm led to believe led to some criticism from some listeners, then the following day instead of making an apology he went on the offensive with some overblown rhettoric claiming all sorts of nwo nonsense.
I'm a fan of alex but this incident has made me think there is something not quite "kosher" with this man.
Alex Jones claims his show is a news show when in fact this whole Zeitgeist bashing has been overwhelmingly opinion, Peter Joseph came across as sincere on the other hand Alex sounded like a loudmouth bully, almost like one Bill O'reilly.
giddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #111
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones could have a bigger following if he would just control his temper. He is eloquent and works very hard. However, what KILLS him is his out of control temper and, yes, immaturity shows. That puts off many people. He comes across as a megalomaniac and makes his followers look as members of a cult. His is mostly right about things but no one can be 100% all the time. He does not tolerate when someone does not agree with him and bullies and demeans guests excessively. I thought he wanted to be different than Bill O'Reilly and that crowd. He's not that far apart.

He has good intentions; it's the delivery that I question. I still listen to him with DISCERNMENT.

Last edited by manticore; 10-17-2008 at 09:16 PM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:58 AM   #112
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleiadian View Post

Alex did riase a good point though ... is our nature genetically linked (as in the aggressive cow/cattle breed example) or is it due to our environment / our conditioning (Peter's view).

If our nature is linked to genetics the "new world" according to Peter may not be possible.
Look up "orthomolecular" medicine and psychiatry. Almost all violent and criminal behavior can be wiped out if the entire population is given optimal nutrition and [gasp] REAL FOOD. Each person could be tested for genetic variations and which nutrients they need more of and less of and almost all (90-95%) physical and mental diseases can be wiped off the face of the earth.

It is of course, part of the NWO plan that Alex rants about to deprive all of us of this optimal nutrition and fill us full of chemicals, junk food, genetically altered food, fluoride, pharmaceuticals, etc. The whole school system is set up to actually dumb us down so that we don't "think." Look up Charlotte Iserbyt.

Our food and nutritional environment are highly correlated with criminal and violent behavior. Just feeding school kids one really nutritious natural meal at lunch dramatically reduced disruptive behavior and gave the children the power to concentrate, learn, and cooperate. Vitamin supplements given in prisons made big reductions in violent behavior.

If nutritional intervention happens early in life before bad behavior habits are set, that is when it is most successful.

Check out http://alternativementalhealth.com/
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #113
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

At least Alex Jones is making an effort to do somthing. I listened to the shows and they had a spite at each other !!!!
I could see both sides of the argument....! What I can't understand is the stupid way you are all reacting!!

Maybe you should at least make an effort to do somthing yourself?
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #114
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to that show.
And despite I didn't watch Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum fully, because I found it a bit boring and a bit weird.

I think, Alex (I like him and his show, almost listening to it every day) again was very rude. This always happens if the guest and especially a strange not famous caller says something that does not fit in his construction of thinking and NWO.

He really was unfair, especially I hate it when he always interrupts the guests and doesn't give them a chance to explain their thoughts.
He likes to hear himself talk, but why then he invites guests to his show?

The main problem with Alex and also David Icke, Jim Marrs and Wilcock is: they don't understand history correctly, especially European history.
And so they construct some very weird theories.

And this time again Alex did let out Mr. Hyde.

But still I like him
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:04 AM   #115
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
I listened to that show.
And despite I didn't watch Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum fully, because I found it a bit boring and a bit weird.

I think, Alex (I like him and his show, almost listening to it every day) again was very rude. This always happens if the guest and especially a strange not famous caller says something that does not fit in his construction of thinking and NWO.

He really was unfair, especially I hate it when he always interrupts the guests and doesn't give them a chance to explain their thoughts.
He likes to hear himself talk, but why then he invites guests to his show?

The main problem with Alex and also David Icke, Jim Marrs and Wilcock is: they don't understand history correctly, especially European history.
And so they construct some very weird theories.

And this time again Alex did let out Mr. Hyde.

But still I like him
agreed, history can be interpreted freely by anyone now as we know we have been lied to for 6000 years or more so we can have fun there now.. i mean the zeitgeist guy is indeed boring and goes off on meaningless tangents. the fact that most americans are about to have the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse unleashed on them doesnt seem to bother him. forget the new world order we will start our own is his argument.

sorry zeit but the new world order is a fascist global superstate that will assimilate you into its techno control grid. he will be one fo the sheeple that get soft killed. he is not even in any kind of reality. he will get a rude awakening soon..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 PM   #116
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Hi GC,

I think this interview and the subsequent AJ vs. PJ mentality has derailed us from the real issues here. These men have personified their movements and we are perhaps too attatched to thier personas.
I have started a thread that attempts to overcome both of these men's shortcomings and address what I see as the real issues. Please have a look and express your (not AJ's or PJ's) opinions. We are capable of having a civil discourse here, I believe.
Here is the thread.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5510

P.S.
(I wouldn't bring this up right now if I didn't think it was very important.)

Alex Jones does not advocate violence. His tone and inflections may be interpreted in diferent ways by different people, but we should take him at his word here. And he has made it clear so many times that he is trying to mitigate the bloodshed.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #117
kopenhagen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I think Alex should stick to what he does best, I give you Officer Jackboot Jones: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJ6ZNswiBw
so funny, I never saw AJ like this
kopenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:15 AM   #118
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

After listening to Alex Jones the following day after Peter Joesph's "interview" I have to admit, it's a bit easy to have a pot shot at someone without them there to defend themself.

Also listening to the PJ v AJ interview again, I couldn't help notice Alex's strange mood...a friend who was also listening believes Alex is on cocaine, and his rantings were drug induced? Sure sounded that way at times.

After checking Alex's statements on Zeitgeist II I have to wonder why Alex uses only narrow minded and unfounded views? Are we seeing a man who's religious belief system is being questioned, back against the wall lashing out at anyone who dare ask him to think outside that restrictive box?

Whatever the case, I think Alex needs to understand a world united in LOVE is not such a bad thing, afterall don't all religions preach a similair theme?

Z
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #119
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think Alex is a bad guy or anyone's agent. Might be but I don't think so. And he's not a fear monger.

What he is, though, is extremely childish, likes to mock people, has no control over his emotions, and doesn't like to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with him. And he misses the point of other people's ideas too often. But hey, even with his flaws, he's still doing some decent job and has woken lots of people. It's up to you to figure out where to draw the line with him.

The interview was really bad, he basically didn't give Peter a chance. In the end he kind of calmed down, and i thought I would forgive him. But then I heard his next day's show and there he blew it completely. After previously saying he agrees with 90% of the movie, he now says zeitgeist is completely NWO. Even though zeitgeist has some issues, it still has many good ideas and attempts to make some changes that really need to be made. It may seem a bit unrealistic and utopian, but I don't think Peter himself believes it can just be done easily. It needs a lot of time and work. But Alex isn't doing any service to anyone, even himself, by trashing it this badly.

If you haven't heard the next day's show, 2008-10-16, listen to it, even just the first hour. Alex sounds like he's going insane. Or maybe just out of control a little bit.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote