Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Alabama Hill - Google Earth Anomaly !

Alabama Hill, Australia - Google Earth Anomaly

This was reported at Blossom Goodchild's web site in the last few hours. Break out Google Earth to view this. First, a note on how often Google Earth images are updated.

According to the following excerpt, even though Google Earth images are satellite images, they still have to go through a process to get them compatible with the Google Earth platform, so they are at least three hours old.

Excerpt:

..."There is near real- time imagery of Earth available on Google Earth. Taylor writes," first there's the new Clouds layer. Found under the new Weather layer folder. The clouds are actually taken from weather satellites and are a global picture of the clouds as recent as 3 hours old..."

Next, to complete the background for this, on the bottom of the following Update to "The Announcement," the Federation Of Light (in bolt text) gave this weird clue, seemingly not relevant to what was being discussed:

A table!

So, to see the anomaly on Alabama Hill, fire up Google Earth. Enter these coordinates:

-20.08314010251281, 146.24935626983643

From there, place a "check mark" next to STREET VIEW from the options on the left. When the map comes into Street View, click the closest camera icon to the coordiantes. Wait till the map comes into focus, then PAN UP.

WOW!!!!

Excerpt from the person that discovered this:

..."Blossom there is a big Table over Australia taking up the majority of the country, I thought it was some glich, but zoom down Alabama Hill, Alabama Road, go into the picture on the road and pan up, You are going to be very surprised. Not only is it in that pitures it's in every one over the country, I checked out 10 pictures and looked up in the sky I'm so blown away right now, and so excited..."

Originally reported:
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/
select "Federation Of Light," then October 14, 2008

Also note all the "Updates" from the Federation Of Light after the Announcement are at the "Channellings" link.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 AM   #2
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alabama Hill - Google Earth Anomaly !

Any screen captures of this anomoly?
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 AM   #3
lordoza
Avalon Senior Member

http://lord.welnowiec.net/photo_alab...ogle_earth.jpg
http://lord.welnowiec.net/photo_alabama_google_maps.jpg
looks like this

Last edited by lordoza; 10-03-2008 at 05:46 AM.
lordoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #4
Pithiny

Yes, exactly like that, and when you spin around the box in the sky, all 4 corners are square like shown.

This is definitely worth installing Google Earth for. It's easy to use.

If the satellite images update tomorrow, and the anomaly remains, I'll be amazed. That sun ray makes me wonder about Blossom's other reference to "Golden Ray" in the same paragraph as "Table".

Last edited by Pithiny; 10-03-2008 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:39 AM   #5
WayBehind
Avalon Senior Member

I checked a few different cameras in Australia and the US and the "table" is always there. It must be an artifact from the camera system Google Street View uses, otherwise anybody with a camera could look up and take a picture of it. Street View has nothing to do with satellites; cameras are mounted on cars to take pictures from every angle.

Sorry guys, these aren't the monoliths from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Last edited by WayBehind; 10-03-2008 at 06:59 AM.
WayBehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
Pithiny

I agree, if it's in every image, it's gotta be a Google Maps issue. It was fun to contemplate though!