Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-21-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Default Strange Dream

Ok, this was a bit amazing too me because i've never had a dream anything like it before.

Last night, I dreamt that someone or something told me that I was from some alien race that I don't remember the name of, so I went on youtube and looked up the name of that race. I was taken directly to a video of an alien that was shown from the upper torso up. It was very similar to the grays,with diagonal, oval shaped eyes. However, it appeared to have brown scales or something like it, and it was staring straight at me, once I realized that, it blinked. I woke up a second later.

It makes me wonder if anything else will happen tonight.

Anyone else seen these types of aliens before or was it just a random dream?

Last edited by jacody; 02-21-2010 at 04:20 AM.
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:18 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strange Dream

I will not answer your question here but I will share my dream from 2 days ago. I had a dream that electronic equipment all over the world malfunctioned for some time, but after several hours everything went back to normal.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
dim
Avalon Senior Member

name of the race ? the video ?
anyhow, from what i can understand there is a global quickening about people suddenly urged to reach out their soul families and of course the opposite; that is the family trying to contact the earth member.

To me feels like the time of the gathering somehow, like the time has come to meet again; this time while in a human form and this procedure looks like gradual in order to avoid any psychological shocks or something.

I began to see dreams like this a while ago getting messages and hints about what's supposed the reason of it all and such and recently met with one of them.
dim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
name of the race ? the video ?
I'll continue to try and remeber the name of the race, it feels like it's on the tip of my tongue, i'm just having a hard time rembering it.

As for the name of the video, it was nameless.It was the same format as a youtube video, but there was no name, comments box,rating,etc. I think it was just made to be something that was familiar to me so I wouuldn't be saying to myself WHAT???
Old 02-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Very similar the the reptilians in the link below(bottom of the page), but eyes are not fully black and somewhat diagonal.I think the one that I saw was Gray-Reptoid crossbreed. I think it was, in our view, benevolent.

http://www.reptoids.com/Vault/phydes_ver1.htm
Old 03-12-2010, 05:35 AM   #6
Lola
Project Avalon Member

How can you be sure it was just a dream? It could have been real.

Do you believe you really are from this alien race?

I don't recall ever seeing reptilians (thank goodness!!) but i have encountered the "grays".. and milab-people
Lola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #7
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Strange Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
How can you be sure it was just a dream? It could have been real.

Do you believe you really are from this alien race?

I don't recall ever seeing reptilians (thank goodness!!) but i have encountered the "grays".. and milab-people
I'm not sure, though I felt it would be a bit much too automatically assume that it was from them.

I'm uncertain, too be honest. They didn't feel malevolent like most reptilians do, but i don't know much about reptilians either. To my memory, i've never seen aliens at all, but it could have been covered up if I have. Who knows?

Tags
dream, greys, odd, scales, staring