Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

I see the Thuban stuff as disinfo because it is just too self-centered to make any sense. Read the first post and tell me that it's not something out of an erotic novel.

Anyone with a computer and a creative mind can type up stuff and claim to be from another galaxy. That's the problem with this site. We're giving too much of our energy to such things and we're not getting physical proof that these entities are real.

Call me close-minded if you want but at least I took the time to read some of that forum.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:34 AM   #27
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Some people really can't wait to start a fight, lucky for them they are not worth the fight (referencing to hobbit).. as I said in my initial posts.. energies have been dropping around here lately
YOU are what is typically WRONG, I am not picking any fight of any sort, just sick to death of the system where people place others in sort of league tables, ususlly with themselves at the top.
It's used to divide everyone, and to keep the general population in servitude.

"Lucky for them they are not worth the fight( referencing to hobbit)"

That sums up what I am sick to the back teeth of totally, moronic garbage that leads to self superiority and detachment , where one set of people think others are disposable.
Who the F*** do You think YOU are ????????
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:19 AM   #28
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
YOU are what is typically WRONG, I am not picking any fight of any sort, just sick to death of the system where people place others in sort of league tables, ususlly with themselves at the top.
It's used to divide everyone, and to keep the general population in servitude.

"Lucky for them they are not worth the fight( referencing to hobbit)"

That sums up what I am sick to the back teeth of totally, moronic garbage that leads to self superiority and detachment , where one set of people think others are disposable.
Who the F*** do You think YOU are ????????
Hobbit
Hello,

Hobbit I hear you,

Chosen you also,

Now lets stop the fight, Sort it please, JT's posts are a worthy read.

Peace
Old 03-03-2010, 09:21 AM   #29
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

hobbit: Thanks for making my point. Making a whole load of assumptions about someone you don't know (me in this case) and having wild & wrong interpretations of my post about Nazis and gas chambers will get you nowhere.. As already stated I won't take this discussion in that direction.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:53 AM   #30
FreeLoveConciousness
Avalon Senior Member

"Divide and conquer"....Bill and Kerry are been divided,now all that has to be done is conquer.

As much as i hate to see it...this is what i see.

WE NEED UNITY....PLEASE RECONSIDER
FreeLoveConciousness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #31
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLoveConciousness View Post
"Divide and conquer"....Bill and Kerry are been divided,now all that has to be done is conquer.

As much as i hate to see it...this is what i see.

WE NEED UNITY....PLEASE RECONSIDER
Erm... I don't believe so. Do we need someone to maintain a certain state of being so that we can feel at peace?

Not likely.

Unity comes from allowing to the world to unfold as it does. Things that are out of your control are out of your control. My world today is the same as it was last week, only it has changed. I am happy that it has changed.

Where is the division? There is only change and growth.

You are a day older today than you were yesterday.

Is that dying or is that living?

Your choice.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #32
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Please be a little more careful of the language you use. Is it necessary to call someones information that they have spend valuable time developing, as dis-info and dangerous? Why would you say this unless you wish to push an agenda or have proof to the contrary.

Do you have proof?

Please don't 'protect' me or this forum from 'dangerous information'. We are quite capable of making that determination on our own.

Peace
I am not pushing any agenda, nor am I trying to protect you. You have the right to read anything that Project Avalon contains. You have the right to your opinion, and I am not asking you to prove what you know. Maybe what you know, and what I know, are different. I respectfully reserve the right to say that. Now, if Bill Ryan is questioning content, he has that right as this is his forum. As to proof, I may decide to go through, post by post, and back up my statements. It's so obvious, though, that I am not motivated to use up forum space to do that, really. Again, obvious in my opinion. I respect your right to disagree. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 AM   #33
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some people really can't wait to start a fight, lucky for them they are not worth the fight (referencing to hobbit).. as I said in my initial posts.. energies have been dropping around here lately
Well put some more effort in then instead of complaining about it and thereby making it even worse.

I actually know you can do that if you want. You got the chops for this.

John..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #34
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Anchor, I understand what you are saying but as I said even though a part of me wants to get fully involved, this is really not my battle.. these are only symptoms of a much deeper problem that needs to be solved by Bill and Kerry. I tried to write few thoughts on the direction this could go in my initial post but its as far as I can go
Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Anchor, I understand what you are saying but as I said even though a part of me wants to get fully involved, this is really not my battle.. these are only symptoms of a much deeper problem that needs to be solved by Bill and Kerry. I tried to write few thoughts on the direction this could go in my initial post but its as far as I can go
I don't think Bill and Kerry need to solve any problems other than their own.

I think it's great that we can post our concerns and our desires. I guess we are all as fully involved as we want to be. I wish I was less 'fully involved' but I can't seem to stop myself from posting....

Anchor... when is my temporal ban coming up please ????

I guess, the chosen, however much you feel like posting or not is also fine. You are fully involved as much as you can be.. or you'd post less/more or you'd post differently. But talking about wanting to post more but not being able too is surely likely to engage the curious... It's like not telling the end of a story...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #36
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
I am not pushing any agenda, nor am I trying to protect you. You have the right to read anything that Project Avalon contains. You have the right to your opinion, and I am not asking you to prove what you know. Maybe what you know, and what I know, are different. I respectfully reserve the right to say that. Now, if Bill Ryan is questioning content, he has that right as this is his forum. As to proof, I may decide to go through, post by post, and back up my statements. It's so obvious, though, that I am not motivated to use up forum space to do that, really. Again, obvious in my opinion. I respect your right to disagree. Linda
Dear Linda, the burden of proof does not fall on your shoulder, it is a misleading rhetoric. If I claim that there is 43 dimensions and 91 Universes all fold into one sphere of consciousness and then say prove to me that what I say is false. It is rather illogical, because it is mine to prove that what I say is true. Incredible claim ask for incredible facts said Carl Sagan.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 03-03-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:32 PM   #37
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
hobbit: Thanks for making my point. Making a whole load of assumptions about someone you don't know (me in this case) and having wild & wrong interpretations of my post about Nazis and gas chambers will get you nowhere.. As already stated I won't take this discussion in that direction.
I,ve about had it with YOU, I am making no assumptions at all, I am deeply offended by YOUR opening post on this thread inferring that some posters are in some way inferior to others, thats not assumptions or any such thing, it is highly offensive to even infere such thoughts, and surely the very essence of what needs weeding out of our present elitist society.
I don't want any discussion with thee t'old flower, don't fret about that.

I have kept fairly quiet whilst on this forum, but I reckon it's time for us little people to wake up and and say our peace.
NOBODY is better than anyone else, there are those with extra field auras about them ,autistic in particuler, with many of the youngsters out to 55 feet diameters.
Hobbit, set to ramble.
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #38
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Dear Linda, the burden of proof does not fall on your shoulder, it is a misleading rhetoric. If I claim that there is 43 dimensions and 91 Universes all fold into one sphere of consciousness and then say prove to me that what I say is false. It is rather illogical, because it is mine to prove that what I say is true. Incredible claim ask for incredible facts said Carl Sagan.

Namaste, Steven
Steven you missed the point as you do many times.

Lindas' assertions that the information was 'wrong, dis-info and dangerous' was non other than a value judgment placed upon a post by 'her' evaluation. ( so if I show up wearing a blue dress and she wishes for it to be pink... then I must change my dress to suit her needs)

I simply pointed out to her that it was 'her value' judgment and did not reflect the values of all participants.

I have no 'burden of proof' to you, Linda or anyone else about what I choose to post or not to post, or what I choose to believe or not believe.

If this is position that the owners of Avalon are angling for? Hmmmm... I wonder.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #39
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ALL OF US

not, just some of us !!!

the sooner we realise that, the better
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #40
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the time for fan clubs - is OVER !!!
Old 03-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #41
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that when prompted with Polarity - The better course of reason is Allowance for those needing it and Understanding with those Allowing It...

Please Let Me explain. After this Weekend - Perhaps We all should look deep within. I know I AM...

Simply put - I Love You All but when I see Members dipping into Polarity - Defending this and Fighting that - All I see is a Defender getting a Fighter and a Fighter getting a Defender.

That said - I must agree. When anyone puts Themselves above another or implies It - We step down a dangerous Path - But I must also say - When We fight with Our Brother or Defend Our Sister, etc. - We're only playing the same Old Games We've always played...

I offer that We recommit Ourselves to be better than We were previously. Faster than We were before - Stronger - Able to Jump Higher - Steve Austin will be that Man - The World's first 6 Million Dollar - Ehmm Ooops - NM...

Love to You All...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

WORSHIP OTHERS ONLY TO THE DEGREE THEY WORSHIP YOU !!!

then, and, only then, will 'real' eXchanges in this world take place

iT iS a TiME, to even many fields

quite frankly, we are sick and tired
of actor/actress - who make millions, and, millions of dollars
of sports figures - who make millions, and, millions of dollars
and, of politicans - who get pensions, for life, for one term of service

it is ALL INSANE

we need to stop supporting the parts of the world
that operate like this

WE NEED TO ALL START TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER

and, WE ALL need to do that NOW !!!

if we had ever thought,
we would put in tons and tons of energy
in the way of posts to a posting board
and, NOT get so much, as, a thank you for doing so
and, to be considered part of someone else's fan club
a little nothing/or a little no-body
quite frankly, we would NOT of done it

(esp; the rule - put in long after many of us,
had put in a lot of effort)

that you believe-YOU OWN OUR WORK

that part, is literally disguisting !!!

YOU DO NOT OWN US, or OWN any of US
and, if you take our work - and, you publish it
it better be done, with actual acknowledgements,
and, CREDITS !!!

OTHERWISE, you are nothing more, than two thieves

Since, the original goal,
was supposed to be about ALL OF US,
and, the sooner, some of 'the us' get it/and, get that
the sooner, we ALL will actually accomplish
many things of great value !!!

let's face it, would anyone put up a lot of their work
and, then, do it, so, bill and kerry own it ???

we think NOT !!!

that rule was NOT in force, at the time, these sites were opened
it is amongst the one thing, that really irks me right now
and, there must be SOME sort of clarification made to that

how on earth, could you take my words/or someone else's words
and, publish them, as, your own words ???

that is NOT operating in truth
Old 03-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
I offer that We recommit Ourselves to be better than We were previously. Faster than We were before - Stronger - Able to Jump Higher - Steve Austin will be that Man - The World's first 6 Million Dollar - Ehmm Ooops - NM...

Love to You All...
we are with you, on that wisdom mercuriel - thank you for sharing it
Old 03-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #44
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Steven you missed the point as you do many times.

I could say the same about you Bigmo...

Lindas' assertions that the information was 'wrong, dis-info and dangerous' was non other than a value judgment placed upon a post by 'her' evaluation.

Of course it was her opinion. And her opinion does not need to be proven as you ask her to do so.

I simply pointed out to her that it was 'her value' judgment and did not reflect the values of all participants.

Of course, but it is the perception of many participants and as its value to be mentionned.

I have no 'burden of proof' to you, Linda or anyone else about what I choose to post or not to post, or what I choose to believe or not believe.

Not you, but Abraxassinas does.

If this is position that the owners of Avalon are angling for? Hmmmm... I wonder.

I hope... If not, any kind of disinfos could be bought as truth and the misleading, disruption and conflicts simply increases...

Peace
Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #45
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

hehe... Peace to you Steven
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #46
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: The future of Avalon and Camelot

My friends we have an incredible opportunity to transcend beyond the walls of negative bickering. Kerry and Bill will sorted out on their own. Their relationship has grown through many levels. They have also met in past lives. It is no coincidence that they have met in this lifetime again. The respect and love they share for one another will transcend their differences of opinions and head strong ways. By maintaining our composure it will certainly contribute to the healing of these two wonderful and incredible loving people . It is our opportunity to size the moment and give them our support by sharing our love and concern for them. Thank you all .

Blessings and a big hug to everyone here.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #47
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Bigmo:

Quote:
Steven

Quote:
I hope... If not, any kind of disinfos could be bought as truth and the misleading, disruption and conflicts simply increases...
In this case, if this comes true and I unfortunately see this comming, this forum(s) will only remain as a stage for a group of some likeminded people, whose perceptions of 'the reality' match together and all other 'disinfo' and 'otherminded' people will be excluded by 'law' (guidelines).

BRAVO! or better said...AVE CAESAR.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #48
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I for one do not think I am special or gifted. My life has been a struggle for as far back as I can see. I try to remember that my thoughts are attracting my reality. Still I struggle.

Maybe a post like this, in and of itself, lowers the overall vibration, but average or not, I am hear to learn a better way. I didn't grow up around people like in this forum. This is my opportunity to learn and hope a better understanding rubs off onto me in the process.

The Chosen, your words have made me feel a little unwelcome in the presents of others that are further along than me. I know I am responsible for how I choose to feel. I'm just giving you my initial response.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #49
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Instead: At one point or another each one of us gets to a situation where they enter a group where everyone else seems to be further along the path, be it a taxi driver group a meditation group or a soccer team.. If you have been truly unwelcome you would never be allowed to join this place in the first place.. so I wouldn't make much of it and use the most of it.

This place remains 'the' best place on the internet for an overview of all these fields where you can find many people willing to help you send you in the direction of your interest.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:44 PM   #50
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instead View Post
Well, I for one do not think I am special or gifted. My life has been a struggle for as far back as I can see. I try to remember that my thoughts are attracting my reality. Still I struggle.

Maybe a post like this, in and of itself, lowers the overall vibration, but average or not, I am hear to learn a better way. I didn't grow up around people like in this forum. This is my opportunity to learn and hope a better understanding rubs off onto me in the process.

The Chosen, your words have made me feel a little unwelcome in the presents of others that are further along than me. I know I am responsible for how I choose to feel. I'm just giving you my initial response.
Very well said Instead. I've been on this path for about 25 years this lifetime and I think I have quite a bit to contribute to this forum but when I joined I didn't give myself an egotistical User ID - I'm just Peter

And I welcome posts from anyone who wants to learn because, like many people, I hope that something I may say will point someone in the right direction for their own spiritual journey and something they say might help me.

We're all learning something here - every single one of us
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote