Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:03 AM   #51
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone heard of Maitreya??

RE Benjamin Creme's Maitreya, I would imagine that the rather huge morphic field entity that governs Judaism, Christianity, and Moslem faith wants to keep all three fighting with each other. Anyone within that morphic field is governed by it and so the more "religious" they are the more they will be adversely affected by any being trying to insert true peace into the situation.

This morphic field, relatively being so powerful, I don't know what level a being would have to operate at to not be attacked or silenced or ignored. It is not a morphic field I would approach at my current stage of ability.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:19 AM   #52
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What I appreciate about Gautamo, or Gotama, is that he not only showed people the end result of all of his spiritual striving toward a higher awakened state, but he spent the rest of his life strenuously coaching and training anyone who would follow some exact processes on how they too could achieve that state, and higher states, if that were possible.

That those teachings are now submerged (perhaps even lost) is why we do not have more true bodhi's walking the world today. There were, nevertheless, some exact processes and principles behind those processes, and not solely some magic aura he had when people were in his presence.

I have seen true bodhisattvas, and their "space" or auras were likewise very fine and beautiful. Each one a unique being with their own preferences.

peace,
gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 02-04-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:02 AM   #53
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeellismusic View Post
Seems to me this fellow Patel is genuinely concerned about the planet and in promoting equality and justice for all. Good for him. Is he Maitreya? I don't really care. I'm more concerned with raising my vibrations to the next level, and the next , and the next...

I say Bless anyone who tries to better Humanity!
And to risk being open and vulnerable and entirely visible in the process!

Onward and Upward, fellow travelers

Peace,
Lee
Well said Lee....spot on...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #54
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting article;

'The Latest Shenanigans of Benjamin Creme, the so-called “prophet of Maitreya”'

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Blog/?p=3433
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #55
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

One of the Maitreya sayings

"Take your brothers need as measure for your action"

You know, it doesn't matter if he is fake or not. With truth like this, it really doesn't matter. I hope a teacher who speaks such wisdom does soon come forth. Should he show up, then I will judge him by his actions, not some forum hatchet jobs or media propaganda.

You can be sure, when he does show, there will be a massive polarized media war at all levels of modern communication technologies and avenues.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #56
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Anchor, I agree ...

An genuine message for mankind should be welcomed...

And if anyone can raise our conciousness where mankind benefit, then thats all good!!!

I'm sure we can all spot the difference!! Can't we?

viking
Old 02-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #57
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://rajpatel.org/2010/01/25/call-me-brian/

Call Me Brian

Quote:
..... then a flood, of email has come asking me whether I’m Maitreya – the leader of a movement that might be able to save the planet from itself. Some swift Googling and dipping into strange forums informs me that Maitreya is a leader foretold in a range of religions. Those who think that I might be the new prince of peace have been reading things from Share International.

So what, according to Share International, does Maitreya do? Through a doctrine of sharing, fraternity, social justice and cooperation, he (and it does seem to be a he, not a she) brings humanity back from economic and ecological collapse through new forms of spiritual community.

As it happens, I do think that sharing, fraternity, justice and cooperation are terrific things. I also think that prioritising the needs of the poor, hungry and oppressed is a non-negotiable part of a sustainable future. There are other similarities. The picture of Maitreya above shows the Buddhist avatar holding a water bottle, and I’m never far from mine. Apparently, stuttering is the mark of something esoteric, though I’m not entirely sure what that is. Finally, just as foretold, I did indeed fly from India to London in 1977, although the plane ride was a return trip from a holiday with my family.

Unfortunately, from I think that’s where the resemblances end. It frustrates me only a little less than it might disappoint those looking for Maitreya that, in fact, I’m just an ordinary bloke. I always wanted to be a Prince of Something. But when opportunity comes knocking, it turns out it’s to get me to sign for a package for some other dude.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #58
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I like the way he writes.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM   #59
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I bet we are the only planet in the whole universe with Monty Python skits. Think about it, eh?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:29 AM   #60
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I bet we are the only planet in the whole universe with Monty Python skits. Think about it, eh?

Often imitated, never duplicated.

Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 AM   #61
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

LOL Micjer..............I never watched any of his stuff before. That tells it like it is
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:22 AM   #62
pr0metheu5
Avalon Senior Member

Well, you ask about Maitreya, the Buddha?

Why not go to http://www.buddhamaitreya.org/
pr0metheu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:18 AM   #63
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Genius ... they were hilarious weren't they!!

Just watch this to the end!!!!

viking
Old 02-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #64
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Love it ...Love it .... Love it.

Favorite line of all time

And how shall we F*** Off Master?

Old 02-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #65
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Ah ha ... just found this...thought I would post ot here as the other thread was going off topic!!

The mysterious thing is that so far, no one has been able to identify what TV programme the interview appeared on, or what 'Major Television Network' it aired on.

Mr. Creme says that many people have seen the interview on the internet as well, but all my searching has come up with nothing that matches how Benjamin describes the interview.

Has anyone managed to find anything? If so please message me the link, as I feel this issue is of great importance.
e]

viking
Was he on the Jay Leno Show? Seroiusly though, it certainly would be interesting to see who Mr Creme is on about given that its not a fraud of course.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:39 PM   #66
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I love buddhism, but to believe strictly in the prophecy that the maitreya buddha will come at the end of times leaves you open to faith based deception or misinterpretation. Besides, if I've taken anything away from my studies of this kind of thing - we are all buddhas, so maitreya may just be the awakening of consciousness in which we all realize our connectivity in 4d space.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:03 AM   #67
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I love buddhism, but to believe strictly in the prophecy that the maitreya buddha will come at the end of times leaves you open to faith based deception or misinterpretation. Besides, if I've taken anything away from my studies of this kind of thing - we are all buddhas, so maitreya may just be the awakening of consciousness in which we all realize our connectivity in 4d space.
As I was reading your post I suddenly got the idea that a very large being could in fact split himself up into many units of consciousness. I know of one such woman who in her processing discovered that she was a small piece of a larger unit of consciousness and her directive was to "find balance". She did, and in the process she fully completed the split and became herself as an individual, even though she can still connect with the being she split from. One might say this is a lower harmonic (or fractal) expression of the higher Tao event.

So to say we are all buddhas started to take on a literal meaning too :-)

Shall I dream on?

Old 02-06-2010, 07:55 PM   #68
pr0metheu5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Shall I dream on?

Absolutely!

In His teachings I have been given, there are concepts such as Incarnations and Emanations, where an Incarnation is the "main" spirit in a body, and Emanation is where a soul loves the earth life so much they break into several pieces and incarnate in several bodies, each displaying a differing facet of the main spirit.

Sometimes when a high being takes a further initiation the various emanations die, and return to the main incarnation, bringing experiences with them from that lifetime. The main being may see the "life flashing before them", but of the emanation that has just left their body.
pr0metheu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 08:44 PM   #69
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I was reading your post I suddenly got the idea that a very large being could in fact split himself up into many units of consciousness. I know of one such woman who in her processing discovered that she was a small piece of a larger unit of consciousness and her directive was to "find balance". She did, and in the process she fully completed the split and became herself as an individual, even though she can still connect with the being she split from. One might say this is a lower harmonic (or fractal) expression of the higher Tao event.

So to say we are all buddhas started to take on a literal meaning too :-)

Shall I dream on?

I think of it this way... if we were to look at all life with a higher dimensional lense that isn't subject to our perception of time... we're all one giant blob of mutating flesh! Or maybe some kind of harmonious vibration... either way our DNA goes toe to toe through infinity! the chain is never broken
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:19 PM   #70
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0metheu5 View Post
Absolutely!

In His teachings I have been given, there are concepts such as Incarnations and Emanations, where an Incarnation is the "main" spirit in a body, and Emanation is where a soul loves the earth life so much they break into several pieces and incarnate in several bodies, each displaying a differing facet of the main spirit.

Sometimes when a high being takes a further initiation the various emanations die, and return to the main incarnation, bringing experiences with them from that lifetime. The main being may see the "life flashing before them", but of the emanation that has just left their body.
I think I see what you are saying, but not completely and probably because of different terminology and viewpoints of seeing the same thing. Would you mind helping me understand better with some specific examples, thank you.

blessings,
gnosis
Old 02-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #71
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I think of it this way... if we were to look at all life with a higher dimensional lense that isn't subject to our perception of time... we're all one giant blob of mutating flesh! Or maybe some kind of harmonious vibration... either way our DNA goes toe to toe through infinity! the chain is never broken
Yes, it seems my "gain" has been to be able to realize the possibilty of being able to look at all life from the highest dimensional lense possible whilst reveling in being part of that mutational mass of flesh. I have yet to perfect the balance between these two and all the points in between.

"..giant blob of mutating flesh.." eeeewww, that charges my polarity between revulsion opposing attraction.

cheers,
Gnosis
Old 02-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #72
Frater
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

New here and I love it but not new to forums in general.

I wasn't sure wheteher to type this or not but feel it's better if i do.

A few years ago I um.. daydreamed or remote viewed, focused attention on some Maitreya dude. Not particularly gifted but I sense emotion and intent well.

Grounds, very nice, big statue, some dudes barring my way but easily got by them.

At the entrance to a black building or box, WHOAAA! something VERY nasty at the edge of my senses.

I snapped home instantly and don't think it noticed me.

I never run across anything that scares me but that did, and that was something that calls itself Maitreya.

I don't know how many beings call themselves that but this one was VERY VERY bad news. I expect something that aweful to degrade into Qlipoth or elements soon enough.

LVX

Last edited by Frater; 02-07-2010 at 01:33 AM.
Frater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #73
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like someone I have seen too!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:44 AM   #74
Gordopangrawit
Avalon Senior Member

If my memory serves me correctly,

In the Surangama Sutra, there is a Maitreya Bodhisattva who stands and declares his favoured path to enlightenment, that being meditation on the element of conciousness. In the proceedings he mentions the Buddhas prophecy that he shall be his successor. (This I've checked)

I think that the prophecy indicates that there is a 500 year period of flowering (of Buddhism), followed by a 2000 year decline. After that comes another 2000 year period, at the end of which Buddhism will have disappeared without a trace (With the Surangama Sutra being the first to have disappeared). At that time the new Buddha would appear. It might be a long wait, so don't hold your breath.

In the Amitahba Sutra (?) I'm sure that it describes Ajita Bodhisattva, and says that he is the future Maitreya Buddha. Punch him, kick him and he will return nothing but the best regards. (This is from my probably faulty memory of something that I read over ten years ago)

The Tien Tao Taoist movement refer to Mila Buddha, the Chinese version of the name. They practice various forms of channeling and automatic writing. Very interesting for the observer. They claim Mila Buddha to be energetically active at the present 'end times', and state that he was thrown out of heaven specifically for the task. About thirteen years ago I read something that said that the world was currently in the time described as the opening of the sixth seal in Revelation. Read that for yourself, paying attention to the chapter titled 'The 144000....' They claim no corporeal form for this Mila Buddha, and for all of their eccentricities don't ask worship of any messiah.

As an aside but still on the Mila Buddha subject, I was once shown a sheet of channelled Chinese characters, on which the words 1999 - 2000 had been written. Those who have had contact with Chinese mystery groups may have seen this phenomenon, where they have a sheet of characters and superimpose larger characters in which coded messages are found. In this case I was told that the message here was for a particularly dire scenario on these years. Some years later (after those dates came and went on our calander) I mentioned to the person who has shown it to me about how dire they had been. Her reply was - "oh those dates were for the Taiwanese calander which is eleven years behind ours". That was five years ago.

Cheers
Gg.nz
Gordopangrawit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 04:47 AM   #75
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Good words, and may we all be able to say those words to each other -- many buddhas.

I am Maitreya, the buddha of the sun
I shine with equal love upon all
I am called the coming Buddha not because I will manifest in physical form
But because I come to those at advanced stages of the spiritual path
and say: "Be blessed friends, and give blessings". **
I am called the buddha of friendship
For I take all beings as equals
And do not accept the hierarchies of institutions.

My love shines equally upon persons, groups, cultures, and worlds
I call them to live in universal love and compassion
I am white and golden, harmonious and full of richness
Like a symphony, I unite the competing themes in the universe.

I am found in optimism, in hope, and in faith
And in those who look for a better tomorrow
I bless the discouraged and the lonely
The fearful and the mournful
I give them a way out of the prisons of their hearts
I liberate beings from confinement
And show a brilliant and infinite future.

There are many forms of liberation within the universe
In the vast galaxy of changing forms
Each moment of insight, each movement of growth
Each turning away from the past
Is a kind of liberation.
To turn away from identity entirely is a rare blessing
Those who do this do not look to me.
Those who seek me need strength and determination, in life and in meditation
They need hope and encouragement, and this I give them.

Knowing that there is a more perfect world
Allows them to improve this one
Knowing that there are buddhas and bodhisattvas
Allows them to strive for more perfect awareness
Knowing that there is something to look forward to
Allows the bondage of the past to fall away.

I am the buddha of hope, and of striving
So that transient beings may improve the world for other transients
Though the universe grows and disintegrates and comes back again in glory
I shall stay to bless the crowds who strive towards truth.