Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Infused Avalon Magic

Alternate Post Title - Why you have become engaged here

Watching this board for a single week, I have observed, first hand, in myself and many participants, a radiant change in DNA. This is Michael's / Wingmaker's referenced OLIN technology taking root.

It starts as a sigh of relief as you enter Avalon, you sense you are among friends and family. Sure, there are those opinions that are inconvenient and irritating, but you also feel the expansive and creative energies injected as new life, new prospect and wondrous potential.

After a period of murky observation, you plunge into the energy streams and contribute. The physical forces of attraction and repulsion engage and a dialog occurs, expanding consciousness and providing feedback. The feedback amplifies and you find yourself different and a new phase of transconfiguration has commenced.

Your DNA has changed, your world has changed, your creative capacity has spiraled.

Blessings to all, my new friends, the ground crews uniting, through the shift of ages.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
PeacefulWarri0r

Default Re: Infused Avalon Magic

Well said and well observed mi Amigo! : )
Old 09-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Zynox;it's almost like meeting up with long lost family and friends that you've missed for an aeon!I feel quite relaxed on here-it just flows from one subject/discussion to another-great and at last i can talk with people who know the 'craic' as they say in Ireland!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

To all that read this thread, I'd ask that we share our experiences.

In my case, I am a consultant and have elected not to work this week, due to my fascination and engagement with Avalon. I have gained in ways that no fiscal compensation could compare to. Yes, I'll need to work for 'pay' next week, but it will be a new me in the trenches!

Namaste!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-20-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

WOW and YEAH!!

Before finding Avalon, I had joined a forum that require months of study through a series of lessons and "steps" to join the closed group. What a disappointment that whole thing turned out to be! I've been here less than a week...and everything that everyone said above is true. Immediate resonance...definitely among friends and like-minded...no we don't all agree 100% but that's okay, it's all good.

Kudos and a big AJO! to the Founders!
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

I have been waiting for this kind of connection for years...
It's been a very difficult and lonely journey for me. I've been aware of the escalating negative energies in and on our Earth for such a long time. When I try to tell what I know, I get looked at like I'm crazy and told that I'm nuts and ignored. All of the friends I've made over the past 30 yrs have all gone. I've moved on to a new way of experiencing my world and my friends have not. They're still very grounded in the material reality. I've grown tremendously in my understanding of my true self. In 1991, I slipped into an altered state, quite unintentionally... I asked for Knowledge and Wisdom (out loud). I was immediately given such a powerful feeling of LOVE, that I was overcome. My heart felt like it was bursting and I fell to my knees and cried.. I was given insights about myself, my true self. I was given insights into other things as well, but, I prefer not to talk about them now..at least until I'm more settled in on this wonderful forum.

It's my belief that many of us are now being drawn together for different purposes..The Ground Crews around the world will be assisting the living, making safe places, access to food and medical needs etc.. there will also be groups of people who will assist with spiritual insights, healing, etc.

I will tell you one insight from my 1991 "opening of my heart"...
I was told that all of what we're doing here now would happen. I was also told about the spiritual aspect. Some of us will be assisting while in the physical body and some of us will be assisting from the spirit plane...
This is one of the insights that I've told some of my x friends and was laughed at and called crazy... I hope that what I've imparted here resonates with you.

Love and Peace..
OE
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,open eyes i have similar experiences with my friends and they think i'm some sort of lune-they call me 'mad wayne' here again then make sarcasm etc-i laugh it off but tell them i'm seroius etc.I'll keep trying battering away at them!One thing i find disillusioning with mates is i talk about the stuff on here to them and they don't listen -'rubbish' they say etc.Dismissals off handed with no research but when something happens on the tv they sit up and listen to it then believe it!Frustrations,frustrations!!...It makes me feel worthless sometimes-as if my word/truths are meaningless unless they are told by someone on tv then it's "did you see that?...!" i rest my case!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #8
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, "Mad Wayne" hahahaa.. just kidding you!

Don't ever let the feeling of worthlessness invade your precious heart! Everyday, we are being validated by what is presented in the news, in blogs, etc... it's frightening! We keep chipping away at the nay-sayers and when they see it validated, maybe they will think.."Maybe these lunatics are right".

Let's hope, for their sakes, that they wake up soon! Bless them...

Peace..OE
Old 09-12-2008, 06:12 PM   #9
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

I am totally addicted to this forum.
Have been since day 1.
My kids have gotten to play more Playstation and watch more PBS in the last week than they did all summer.

I was THRILLED when I felt the connection logging in.
And I was truly shocked at the rabid division (us vs. them) and ego immersion.
But I accept it.
For while we are all still mostly human ego is a cross we must all bear.
The cross that steals our now.

This week has been more than enlightening. And something's been activated, for as connected as I was prior to September 6th? It has doubled now. I can't even place my hands on my husband's flesh when I Reiki him because they are too hot. Kicked up a notch, indeed.

I've seen what you have seen, OpenEyes. I know that I will not be part of any stationary tribe. I am a gypsy. A traveling healer. I soothe.

Fear kills love.
I only wish there wasn't so much fear here.
But I suppose fear and living in ego are easier to handle for some than the absolute truth (so sayth most religions, most of the "Witnesses" here and just about every spiritual teacher in some way or another) that were all ONE at one time or another. We come from the same "source".

Even the PTB.
Even the grays.
Everything.
So fighting against them is self destructive.

As they are US too.
I can deal with that. I know I have a dark side.
I just CHOOSE not to exercise it.
I choose LOVE at every juncture.

LOVELOVELOVE

Last edited by conjuredUp; 09-12-2008 at 06:14 PM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
I am totally addicted to this forum.

I can't even place my hands on my husband's flesh when I Reiki him because they are too hot. Kicked up a notch, indeed.
Maybe those hot hands are a sign you are ready to take healing a few magnitudes higher with something like quantum touch ... imagine the resonance when you set your intention, and the field vibrates through your patient from hand to hand placed across some portion of them, and with each breath in you receive and absorb the universe's energy and potential and with each breath out you coalesce and converge that energy through your hands in healing radiance!

Namaste!
Old 09-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
Cookie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
conjuredUp said..I've seen what you have seen, OpenEyes. I know that I will not be part of any stationary tribe. I am a gypsy. A traveling healer. I soothe.

Fear kills love.
I only wish there wasn't so much fear here.
But I suppose fear and living in ego are easier to handle for some than the absolute truth (so sayth most religions, most of the "Witnesses" here and just about every spiritual teacher in some way or another) that were all ONE at one time or another. We come from the same "source".
Wow.... the synchronicity is blowing my mind...
I was down in the basement this afternoon folding clothes... It seem that my 'insights' and 'communications' are better down there for some reason... anywho, I was talking out loud to my 'friends' (don't know what else to call them!) and said "you have to do better in your communication with me.. I need to know stuff!" I immediately got this information...

Just as Love has a frequency/vibration, so does fear.
Most people are living in fear. Not just from fear mongering news casts.
The fear frequency/vibration is being continually broadcasted.
Fear causes self-doubt. When one doubts his abilities, he is easily controlled and manipulated.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:14 AM   #12
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Infused Avalon Magic

Zynox, yes! Thank you for starting this thread

I've been enjoying your beautiful poetry, thank you for sharing

I posted this earlier in one of Michael StClair's threads. What I didn't include is that I've also gained a sort of "fearless fearlessnes" ... not sure how to put it into words. A sense of total calm and peace and completely self-assured fearlessness. Whatever happens, happens. I might be here to help others, I might end up somewhere else. Either way, it's Ok. But yes, a great sense of coming home... of finally having a place worth going... it's funny, I've barely even checked any of my usual sites. There is SO MUCH great information here... and WOW... in just one week!!! Absolutely incredible!!

Also a great sense of focused direction... I see now what I need to do next, the timeline... short-term and long term. Although, there's actually two time-lines floating around... one for my life as it is now and another "just in case." I know you'll all know what I mean...

Gotta love these smilies

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:24 AM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Infused Avalon Magic / magic of camelot from avalon

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-22-2008 at 04:59 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:02 AM   #14
Tuza

Before the advent of all the new psychic lines and all the rest, decades ago I had to travel into Melbourne to visit a clairvoyant who was also a trained psychologist. She wrote down what she saw. It really upset me back then. One of the things she said was that I was clairvoyant with fae or fei? aloof controlled. Can anyone tell me what that means. I still dont know. Please?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #15
Softy1107
Avalon Senior Member

My first expirience, with Avalon was instant resonance, a good vibe if u will and more than 8 hours of reading various threads. Before i knew it, i was the last one in the office and the cleaning lady was looking at me like " Ok, its time u leave"
That night i didnt sleep at all, i was in awe. I just couldn't belive so manny other people think, belive, research, much of the same things as i do, because in my "group of friends" im known as the one who believes the most unbelievable things ( im the cracked pot ) like, UFOs, aliens, healing thru meditation, the works, and am ridiculed because of it most of the time, but that is another story.

To sum it up, this forum and the people here made me brake down and cry but in a good way. I cannot exspress the feelings that are runing thru me right now, words fail me...

I am so grateful for all you people, here i realized im not going insane but im just more awake than other people in my life. Thank you all for being what you are, and sharing what you know.
Softy1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #16
ARE WE THERE YET
Avalon Senior Member

projectavalon.nutz
We are the nuts club
Hey I luv you guys.

I was alone and nutz untill I met you all

Thankyou-Thankyou-Thankyou.

So lets get this party started and unite. I can only see good coming from this.
ARE WE THERE YET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:45 AM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Many thanks to two of my favorite people in the world althought I have not met them but becuse of their courage to bring out the truth.
Thank You Bill and Kerry. And may I add guys let me get down to the post office to mail my check. Love and peace to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #18
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Yes Love, No Fear!

This is great, I think it is of tremendous value to ourselves around the world!

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #19
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

- The Mists Of Avalon -
"Perfect Time" by Maire Brennan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGhWGj0WzU

"Paint The Sky With Stars" by Enya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIRY_nj3NOw
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:48 PM   #20
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Before writing this...I thought I'd do a quick Google search on 'avalon'.The following quote,from avalon.co.uk, could have been written to describe our wonderful new forum.

" This site is intended as a blend of content and connectivity,to help wanderers on the information superhighway find items of use in among the morass.Primarily we are interested in content associated,however loosely,with a lifestyle epitomised by the pursuit of Avalon. Avalon,the mythical island,Avalon,the very tangible ideal ;the pursuit of beauty and passion and wonderment in a world designed to be mediocre "

I find it hard to believe that Project Avalon has only been up and running for nine days now.Something shifted,in me,when I signed up to be part of this forum.It's like I've been walking around in a daze with a huge inner smile

Whether DNA has been activated...I don't know.For me it is more a case of drawing a line in the sand....standing up and being counted.Rising up in truth,love and light....and refusing to be influenced by fear.
What I do know is that the wonderful energy focused here is becoming much more than the sum of the parts.

I have nothing but love and respect for Bill and Kerry and their wonderful vision....and to all here for your connection and beauty.

Brightest blessings to all....
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
Jenn
Avalon Senior Member

I have a great inner connection to the mystical place of Avalon
and this Forum seems a wonderful place to gather enough people
to lift the veil of mist that has been cast over our reality.

A lot of people seem to have this unexplainable urge to be
preparing for something... to me it is like that feeling that comes
in the weeks before giving birth.
A very emotional and busy time.

One thing I have learned from my experiences is that
the emotional state & thoughts & experiences of
the mother who is expecting, leaves a great deal of imprint
on the child after he/she is born and
becomes part of their life lessons.
I have had 3 of my own children, and had also
located my own biological mother when I was 25 years old,
which proved this to me, to be so.
(An amazing tale of self discovery.)

I feel all of us are pregnant for a new beginning, a new reality
and a new world.
It's an emotional time and healing ourselves & family
is one of the top priorities I believe.
This seems like a fine place to do that and to draw insight!
Project Avalon is the perfect name!
I am glad to be here with you all to share the experience.

PEACE! ~ Jenn

Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 AM   #22
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

When I first heard about it on Camelot, I could not wait for Avalon to be launched, I felt it would bring together a new begriming for all involved and help prepare us for the work ahead. This project is extremely important to all of us and our being, I know that everyone agrees with this. I stay too concerned or wrapped up about the sleeping souls, I cannot get them out of my head, it concerns me greatly and something I cannot put down.
I have been ill for some years now (neuropathy) so please excuse my brain fog at times... Previous to being ill I wore many hats, I did some PI work, environmental research, programmer, database and computer troubleshooter, IT, accountant and anything clerical that's it for the work history. At home, I have had to be the electrician and just about anything else around the home that needed repair, lol.
Thank you so much Zynox that was so beautifully written and touched me .
Let's take care to produce the type of online community that reflects who we really are and what we want the outside world to see, when they are ready.
Peace & Love
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:15 AM   #23
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softy1107 View Post

"To sum it up, this forum and the people here made(<lm=make) me brake down and cry but in a good way. I cannot exspress the feelings that are runing thru me right now, words fail me...

I am so grateful for all you people, here i realized im not going insane but im just more awake than other people in my life. Thank you all for being what you are, and sharing what you know.

I kinda/sorta feel the same thing and Am trying to type while wiping away tears of JOY = like others here said " I feel like I'm "home"!

a few days ago, while following a news thread, I found you all here in avalon and "immediately"(if not sooner) felt that I "arrivived" back with my Brother and Sister "Ground Crew freinds "This is the reason why we chose to incarnate, to Be Here & Now"!! "let not your heart be troubled"
My etrenal gratitude to Bill & Kerry and to you my brothers and sisters
leho

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-24-2008 at 01:34 AM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #24
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

deleted

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-24-2008 at 01:31 AM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #25
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Like Neo in the Matrix movies, I have always felt that the traditional and conventional learning I received when I was younger, was false. Plus, I have always had a inner feeling that I had very special purpose to my existence.

I couldn't tell what it was, whether to become a preacher, teacher, minister, or just to help a old lady cross the road (smile). I had absolutely no idea. Whatever it was, I felt that I had to reconcile the truth and make it parallel to my inner yearnings. So, I embarked upon a constant state of research during my teenage years, which led me to Jordan Maxwell, Mutabaruka (conscious Jamaican dub poet), Bob Marley, David Icke, Alex Jones, Lynn Marzulli, Alex Collier, Jeff Rense, Michael Tsarion, Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and ultimately here.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote