Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 08-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Mass demonstrations against Vaccine

Could we all organize Mass demonstrations world wide to coincide with the New Zealand demonstration???? Is it possible?
??

New Zealand prepares demonstration against Baxter vaccinations around time when children go back to school
By birdflu666

The New Zealand team is preparing a demonstration against government plans to mass vaccinate people with Baxter “swine flu” vaccines and has set a tentative date set for September 5th, around the time children will be set to go back to school, a location that could be used to force children to take the “swine flu” vaccine.

If you have children in the USA, consider taking them out of school and applying for Home Schooling today. Also contact your school director.

Please consider organising demonstrations in your country. Beware, though, of ‘agent provocateurs’, people who put forward suggested extreme actions that can be used to clamp down on the protest movement or who disrupt organisation efforts, advises Penny Bright, who has experience of this kind of activity, in New Zealand.

further reading here..
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...-vaccinations/

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass demonstrations against Vaccine

This is Jane Burgermeister's blog.

Please see posts 23, 24, and 25 on this thread.

Last edited by Seashore; 08-01-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Add link
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I know this is from Janes blog seashore! ....

I was asking if this idea was possible/achievable??

If they can do it in N/Z why can't we do it Worldwide?? Or is it too big a task?

Perhaps the logistics would be too much!

anyone?

viking
Old 08-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post

I was asking if this idea was possible/achievable??

If they can do it in N/Z why can't we do it Worldwide?? Or is it too big a task?

Perhaps the logistics would be too much!

anyone?

viking
Okay.

Since she is a figure of controversy, I wanted to make sure people reading this thread are aware.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:17 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I had something all typed out to answer your question from my point of view Viking.....but I removed it

I would love nothing more than to see a world wide protest of the vaccination. Mine would be to keep everychild home with a responsible adult so parents could go to their job if they still had one. This would continue everyday if needed until they would see this time we mean it

the faxes and phone calls do nothing as usual.

Thanks for sharing with us
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:50 AM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Well I will be joining these protests here in New Zealand and so will my grownuup children. There is no way that they will allow their children to be vaccinated! This whole area is pretty switched on to the dangers of vaccinations and the health of children!

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:53 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Well I will be joining these protests here in New Zealand and so will my grownuup children. There is no way that they will allow their children to be vaccinated! This whole area is pretty switched on to the dangers of vaccinations and the health of children!

Cheers

Carmen

Keep Safe and god be with you all
Old 08-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Cheers

Carmen
Good luck to you Carmen...I just pray the rest of the population would wake up...

viking
Old 08-03-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"WHO Is Jane Burgermeister?"
Old 08-03-2009, 01:44 PM   #10
mel
Avalon Senior Member

WTF do you think this is true, what would she gain to be a fraud, when agrees for people to take c.silver,etc.
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
WTF do you think this is true, what would she gain to be a fraud, when agrees for people to take c.silver,etc.
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL
In my opinion, we need to reserve judgment and see how this plays out.

I'm concerned that the mass demonstrations she's calling for may be a set-up.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Any takers in organizing mass demonstrations for this cause....

Come on folk's put your money where your mouth is!!! I have...

We need info regarding how we organize this in unison with the NZ demonstration...

I need idea's and action. Bloody well wake up this is not an exercise?!!

I believe you have all has enough info on this to realize this is for real.

Wake up and act. Lets change the timeline.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1249414301

viking
Old 08-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Any takers in organizing mass demonstrations for this cause....

Come on folk's put your money where your mouth is!!! I have...

We need info regarding how we organize this in unison with the NZ demonstration...

I need idea's and action. Bloody well wake up this is not an exercise?!!

I believe you have all has enough info on this to realize this is for real.

Wake up and act. Lets change the timeline.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1249414301

viking
viking,

Let's be clear.

You support Jane Burgermeister at this point in time?
Old 08-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
SIR GALAHAD
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Cheers

Carmen
good for you carmen go for it .
SIR GALAHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
viking,

Let's be clear.

You support Jane Burgermeister at this point in time?
[QUOTE=seashore;158772]viking,

Let's be clear.

You support Jane Burgermeister at this point in time?[/QUOT

I have read sooo much of how much harm these vaccinations do to you, and what little good!! At this moment in time yes I support Jane...I believe that
she has stumbled upon something that we have all read about and expected
the Ptb to put into action years ago...and it's unfolding before our very eyes...The problem is we will not believe untill it's too late... I hope we can. The ptb will try to dismantle her and ridicule her and discredit in every way shape and form. If i am wrong and this is a cover for something more sinister then we all need to be aware and awake. If we are right then we can save many many lives.

What do u think Seashore?

Viking
Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=viking;158786]
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
viking,

Let's be clear.

You support Jane Burgermeister at this point in time?[/QUOT

I have read sooo much of how much harm these vaccinations do to you, and what little good!! At this moment in time yes I support Jane...I believe that
she has stumbled upon something that we have all read about and expected
the Ptb to put into action years ago...and it's unfolding before our very eyes...The problem is we will not believe untill it's too late... I hope we can. The ptb will try to dismantle her and ridicule her and discredit in every way shape and form. If i am wrong and this is a cover for something more sinister then we all need to be aware and awake. If we are right then we can save many many lives.

What do u think Seashore?

Viking
I am 100% sure that vaccinations are bad for you. I have several posts on the forum about my efforts to make this clear to the unsuspecting public, and I'm concerned that we may have mandatory vaccinations imposed on us.

I think there is enough evidence that Jane is an operative of the powers that be, that I think we should not go along with her calls for mass demonstrations, because it is possible that this is to set-up a scenario for arresting people and/or martial law.

I think we should go the route of reaching out to educate people.

Also, if the vaccinations become mandatory, we should file petitions for injunctions against them in court. My understanding from working with JurisDictionary.com is that it's too soon to do that now, because it has to be an imminent danger, and that's hard to justify when there has been no official announcement. But research, writing, and planning for discovery and trial can be done now, so that people can strike when the iron is hot, if mandatory vaccinations are declared.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:41 PM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I haven't actually listened to Jane's interview... but I'll share my discernment 2 cents based on what I've read from her emails to others anyway..

It appears to be natural for people to judge others ideas as 'are they good or are they bad'? I believe this is a big trap and it needs to be transcended for us to come up higher.

Humanity right now is highly imperfect. That's because each one of us have egos and until we overcome them and are reborn as Jesus demonstrated, then we will all remain imperfected.

Jane appears to me to be somone who has some valid concerns about Vaccines and is doing her best to spread the truth as she understands it. However, she also appears to fall into the trap of many of the 'whistle blowers' fall into. They see their piece of the puzzle and then assume it's the most important piece and that they have all the answers.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Jane is a woman who has some valid opinions about Vaccines and potentially some experiences with the PTB that are worth sharing and hearing about.

She does not however, understand the big picture, she understands her piece, but not everyone else's. But from what I've read, I don't think she gets that. Instead she's willing to attack others that do not respond to her like she wants them to.

From a 'truth seekers' perspective it's critical to get to the point where we can see bits of truth in whoever we are presented with, if there is some truth there, and connect to the 'still small voice within' to determine what is truth and what is illusion. As soon as we put someone in a category like 'they are good' or this channeling is 'good', then we simply accept the whole thing into our belief system and now we've accepted whatever illusions that the messenger and message has as our own illusions.

Like the other whistleblowers on Camelot, Jane has some messages worth checking out, especially for those interested in vaccines and H1N1. However, she's highly imperfect, just like the rest, because she's still dealing with her own ego illusions. It doesn't mean everything she says is garbage, it does mean we need to completely stop putting messengers / whistle blowers on pedastles and then when we see they are wrong about something or their approach is off, kicking them off the pedastles and going the other way saying everything they say and do is lies...

My two cents.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-04-2009 at 11:43 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:50 PM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Ok,

It appears to be natural for people to judge others ideas as 'are they good or are they bad'? I believe this is a big trap and it needs to be transcended for us to come up higher.

Humanity right now is highly imperfect. That's because each one of us have egos and until we overcome them and are reborn as Jesus demonstrated, then we will all remain imperfected.

Jane appears to me to be somone who has some valid concerns about Vaccines and is doing her best to spread the truth as she understands it. However, she also appears to fall into the trap of many of the 'whistle blowers' fall into. They see their piece of the puzzle and then assume it's the most important piece and that they have all the answers.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Jane is a woman who has some valid opinions about Vaccines and potentially some experiences with the PTB that are worth sharing and hearing about.

She does not however, understand the big picture, she understands her piece, but not everyone else's. But from what I've read, I don't think she gets that. Instead she's willing to attack others that do not respond to her like she wants them to.

From a 'truth seekers' perspective it's critical to get to the point where we can see bits of truth in whoever we are presented with, if there is some truth there, and connect to the 'still small voice within' to determine what is truth and what is illusion. As soon as we put someone in a category like 'they are good' or this channeling is 'good', then we simply accept the whole thing into our belief system and now we've accepted whatever illusions that the messenger and message has as our own illusions.

Like the other whistleblowers on Camelot, Jane has some messages worth checking out, especially for those interested in vaccines and H1N1. However, she's highly imperfect, just like the rest, because she's still dealing with her own ego illusions. It doesn't mean everything she says is garbage, it does mean we need to completely stop putting messengers / whistle blowers on pedastles and then when we see they are wrong about something or their approach is off, kicking them off the pedastles and going the other way saying everything they say and do is lies...

My two cents.
Well said. I agree that the information Jane has given to us is very important minus the fact that there is a very good chance that the chips may also be inserted along with this vaccine. I just seen a post of how the full army of S Korean is getting theirs and what better way to "control" that mighty army?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #19
viking
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=seashore;158789]
Quote:

I am 100% sure that vaccinations are bad for you. I have several posts on the forum about my efforts to make this clear to the unsuspecting public, and I'm concerned that we may have mandatory vaccinations imposed on us.

I think there is enough evidence that Jane is an operative of the powers that be, that I think we should not go along with her calls for mass demonstrations, because it is possible that this is to set-up a scenario for arresting people and/or martial law.

I think we should go the route of reaching out to educate people.

Also, if the vaccinations become mandatory, we should file petitions for injunctions against them in court. My understanding from working with JurisDictionary.com is that it's too soon to do that now, because it has to be an imminent danger, and that's hard to justify when there has been no official announcement. But research, writing, and planning for discovery and trial can be done now, so that people can strike when the iron is hot, if mandatory vaccinations are declared.
Yes I agree with you 'strike whilst the iron is hot' ... And perhaps your right we should watch very closely to see how this pans out...

I don't think she is an 'operative of the PTB' though. Why would you bring this out in the open for people to question the dangers of the vaccination. The PTB would be pretty stupid if this is a tactic (demonstrations) of theres to introduce martial law expecting the demonstrations to get out of hand!!
Whatever demonstarations surface I am sure of they will be of peaceful content and to push the message out to the masses and hopefully to wake them up. Perhaps we'll see how the NZ demonstrations go then act accordingly. It will be ingteresting if they get any national coverage!!

Anyway I found this on Jane Blog which I posted elsewhere...another angle!!

An alleged birth certificate showing that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya has been produced by a US lawyer, Orly Taitz, who is filing a motion for authetication of the certificate.

If President Obama is, indeed, in office illegally in as far as he does not meet the constitutional requirement for a president be US born, then all the laws, decrees and regulations issued by the Obama administration, including those relating to mass vaccinations against the “swine flu”, must also be, a priori and without exception, invalid and illegal.

Here is a report on the latest controversy surrounding Obama’s legitimacy:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

viking
Old 08-05-2009, 09:25 AM   #20
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Why would you bring this out in the open for people to question the dangers of the vaccination.
Because the idea is already out there.

Her actions have gotten people following her instead of others.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Anyway I found this on Jane Blog which I posted elsewhere...another angle!!

An alleged birth certificate showing that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya has been produced by a US lawyer, Orly Taitz...
My understanding is that the document is probably fake. We will find out soon, I hope.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:34 AM   #22
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Could we all organize Mass demonstrations world wide to coincide with the New Zealand demonstration???? Is it possible?
??

New Zealand prepares demonstration against Baxter vaccinations around time when children go back to school
By birdflu666

The New Zealand team is preparing a demonstration against government plans to mass vaccinate people with Baxter “swine flu” vaccines and has set a tentative date set for September 5th, around the time children will be set to go back to school, a location that could be used to force children to take the “swine flu” vaccine.

If you have children in the USA, consider taking them out of school and applying for Home Schooling today. Also contact your school director.

Please consider organising demonstrations in your country. Beware, though, of ‘agent provocateurs’, people who put forward suggested extreme actions that can be used to clamp down on the protest movement or who disrupt organisation efforts, advises Penny Bright, who has experience of this kind of activity, in New Zealand.

further reading here..
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009...-vaccinations/

viking
My son has returned to school, and is being required to take 9 shots. Not happening.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-05-2009 at 09:38 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:04 AM   #23
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
My son has returned to school, and is being required to take 9 shots. Not happening.
9!? What possible excuse did they provide for 9?
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #24
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
9!? What possible excuse did they provide for 9?
What healthy 15 year old needs shots ? They said it immunuzation.His school is called the Double Helix Dragons.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 08-05-2009 at 12:47 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #25
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post

Does that include the swine flu vaccines or is that on top of the 9?
Will they restrict him from going to school if he refuses?

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote