Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #101
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 137
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Is it really that hard to say "Holy total whackjob Batman" and just walk away?
Really, is it? ;p

P.S ya'know the 1st time i typed that I accidentally typed it "WACOjob" , weird eh?

Last edited by Aztar; 03-06-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #102
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I have a question for Abrax and any others with an opinion.

From time to time I stumble upon revelations. This morning while walking our dog, it became apparent to me that God did not send down the devil to tempt humanity. IMO, this is the greatest lie that humanity has ever been told.

Of course the question I'm asking is how does this resonate with you. I'm putting this question on the Abrax Q&A thread for Abrax's answer and the Thuban Thoughts thread for others to comment on. I would love any guesses on what Abrax's answer might be?
Taking one's dog for long walks in nature is one of the most direct paths to genuinely ethical and well-balanced spirituality. The God (or Goddess) of This World and Satan may be the same beings...or at least the same sort of beings...playing on the same team. The Creator God of the Universe is separate and distinct from the God of This World...and this God seems to be AWOL. Why? I don't know...and I'm not sure that I really want to know. I won't attempt to think abraxasinas's thoughts after him (or her). Again...I think we may be witnessing a defection. I don't know for certain. I would advise extreme caution and discernment on the Thuban Q&A Thread. A lot of this stuff could be the real deal...or reflective of the real deal...and could potentially reprogram a person who spends a lot of time studying the thread. I'm still having a very difficult time getting into it. The material on page 3 of that thread stopped me cold. I'm going to spend a lot of time picking that page apart. abraxasinas may have released a huge amount of information which human eyes were never supposed to see. Just speculation.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #103
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Taking one's dog for long walks in nature is one of the most direct paths to genuinely ethical and well-balanced spirituality. The God (or Goddess) of This World and Satan may be the same beings...or at least the same sort of beings...playing on the same team. I don't think there is a separate type of god called Satan but there is good an evil within us all. For instance I could punch a complete stranger clean in the face for no good reason other than... to punch someone in the face. It serves no reason and would probably cause more hassle than the meagre gratification of the act....so we don't do it. It's as simple as that. Should you be given a "punch anyone without consequence" ticket you would probably use it.... just for the HELL of it. Satan is an abstract.

The Creator God of the Universe is separate and distinct from the God of This World...and this God seems to be AWOL. Why? I don't know...and I'm not sure that I really want to know. I have a problem understanding this idea. For me there is only the creator god. There is no god of this world. If you are referring to the things we can perceive as injustices like murder, dictators, natural disasters and wars. Then that's just part and parcel of the journey we're on. You'll have to accept the concept that shyte does happen and it's all part of the gig...the greater goodness. There can only be one...God

I won't attempt to think abraxasinas's thoughts after him (or her). Again...I think we may be witnessing a defection. I don't know for certain. I would advise extreme caution and discernment on the Thuban Q&A Thread. I can honestly say I have no idea what Abrax is trying to get at. Partly because I haven't read most of it and partly due to my learned experiences and drawn conclusions. I see it more as a man trying to explain a man made idea of the Old testament in modern language. The fact he quotes from the man made book called the bible confuses me. That darn thing was never written by Jesus and I suspect much of it never was written by the disciples. Perhaps it's just one big metaphor and Abrax's metaphor is tail chasing an older version. I suspect that if one goes into it in depth one will be left with the same conclusions prior to the study. Again...Hands up here...I haven't read it so I could be wrong.

A lot of this stuff could be the real deal...or reflective of the real deal...and could potentially reprogram a person who spends a lot of time studying the thread. That's akin to explaining why we have so many different religions on this planet. There are right and wrong things in everything even people.

I'm still having a very difficult time getting into it. The material on page 3 of that thread stopped me cold. I'm going to spend a lot of time picking that page apart. abraxasinas may have released a huge amount of information which human eyes were never supposed to see. Just speculation. It could also be someone’s intellectual ego having a laugh. <----You may be saying that's too big an idea for anyone to conceive. Yer!...well who wrote the Bibles of all religions on the plant? Someone with a pen.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
Feel free to ignore my ramblings. It doesn't answer any of your questions regarding your clarification for faith.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-06-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: spillings grammars and colours
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:52 AM   #104
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rareheart View Post
ODM

There is only one 'time'...now. Which your consciousness provides...eternally.

I concur with you . Now ... that place of inner silence where all questions cease to exist .

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:54 PM   #105
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I concur with you . Now ... that place of inner silence where all questions cease to exist .

Love from me
mudra
do the answers get louder then?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:12 PM   #106
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

No. The answers co-exist with the questions in harmony. They have not been torn apart for separate examination.

In order for a question to be conceived of at all, it must be co-existent with it's matching answer.

This game of linearity we play at, uses the illusion of separate space/separate times, to create the apparency of separate question/answer, you/me, they/us, black/white, right/wrong.

But the illusion is dissolving, and this is confusing for a lot of people.

We're returning to that singular point, where all is one, and one is all.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #107
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
No. The answers co-exist with the questions in harmony. They have not been torn apart for separate examination.

In order for a question to be conceived of at all, it must be co-existent with it's matching answer.

This game of linearity we play at, uses the illusion of separate space/separate times, to create the apparency of separate question/answer, you/me, they/us, black/white, right/wrong.

But the illusion is dissolving, and this is confusing for a lot of people.

We're returning to that singular point, where all is one, and one is all.


yes ok thank you for clariying that...

yes the veil is lifting and i think i can finaly feel, what this all means...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM   #108
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank-you for your observations SteveX.

I don't think there is a separate type of god called Satan but there is good an evil within us all. For instance I could punch a complete stranger clean in the face for no good reason other than... to punch someone in the face. It serves no reason and would probably cause more hassle than the meagre gratification of the act....so we don't do it. It's as simple as that. Should you be given a "punch anyone without consequence" ticket you would probably use it.... just for the HELL of it. Satan is an abstract.

For me there is only the creator god. There is no god of this world. If you are referring to the things we can perceive as injustices like murder, dictators, natural disasters and wars. Then that's just part and parcel of the journey we're on. You'll have to accept the concept that shyte does happen and it's all part of the gig...the greater goodness. There can only be one...God

You seem to be quite sure that Satan is an abstract...and equally sure that there is a monotheistic creator God. You seem to see what you wish to see. Your logic regarding the non-existance of Satan is as thin as your logic regarding the existance of God.

I can honestly say I have no idea what Abrax is trying to get at. Partly because I haven't read most of it and partly due to my learned experiences and drawn conclusions. I see it more as a man trying to explain a man made idea of the Old testament in modern language. The fact he quotes from the man made book called the bible confuses me. That darn thing was never written by Jesus and I suspect much of it never was written by the disciples. Perhaps it's just one big metaphor and Abrax's metaphor is tail chasing an older version. I suspect that if one goes into it in depth one will be left with the same conclusions prior to the study. Again...Hands up here...I haven't read it so I could be wrong.

I see a Human perfectly possessed by a Non-Human...who is attempting to transition from darkness to light...and get out of his or her deal with the Devil.

That's akin to explaining why we have so many different religions on this planet. There are right and wrong things in everything even people.

The mere reading of the Thuban material could bring darkness of a supernatural nature to the reader. I'm not saying not to read it. Just be very wary and careful. Don't get swallowed by the dragon.

It could also be someone’s intellectual ego having a laugh. <----You may be saying that's too big an idea for anyone to conceive. Yer!...well who wrote the Bibles of all religions on the plant? Someone with a pen.

Who knows? I have my theories...and others have theirs.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #109
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

The bible was written by many men... and kept changing over 100's of years...

Not to say that it would not be possible to construct such a story...

Its difficult for me to see so many people afraid...

ortho... even if you were to read all of the thread... and even if you were contacted by a "non-human"

you will still have fear in your heart.... unless you eat your own dragon.. .in your mind...

after that... read anything that has "brainwashing" qualities... since that what most people seem to think it is... without even reading most of it...
and find that you will still be you... even after meeting a non human..

you know why.... because if you realize... you are god... and the devil....as man...there is nothing left to fear.... in fact... it is they who fear us!!!!!!
the division of the forum is their current agenda....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #110
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

I might consider spanking my monkey...but I refuse to eat my dragon.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #111
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Well said Jonah! Thanks.....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #112
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
The bible was written by many men... and kept changing over 100's of years...

Not to say that it would not be possible to construct such a story...

Its difficult for me to see so many people afraid...

ortho... even if you were to read all of the thread... and even if you were contacted by a "non-human"

you will still have fear in your heart.... unless you eat your own dragon.. .in your mind...

after that... read anything that has "brainwashing" qualities... since that what most people seem to think it is... without even reading most of it...
and find that you will still be you... even after meeting a non human..

you know why.... because if you realize... you are god... and the devil....as man...there is nothing left to fear.... in fact... it is they who fear us!!!!!!
the division of the forum is their current agenda....
Yes..the common Duality of ALL...

as man there is nothing to fear perhaps , i would not dare to assume...but...what about as woman? dear Jonah...how do we heal the fears of all those women?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:30 PM   #113
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Yes..the common Duality of ALL...

as man there is nothing to fear perhaps , i would not dare to assume...but...what about as woman? dear Jonah...how do we heal the fears of all those women?
Bugs Bunny: Aya...whatcha tawlking about? Da women is takin over the joint. didntcha get the memo?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #114
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Jonah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento Ca
Posts: 366
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Dearest Celine,

When i said man... i meant everyone... but i can see how women might be more timid to walk in the dark... remember.. there are men who see themselves as women... and vise versa.... therefore we all are fearful of what we dont understand.... but this is breaking down now... attempts to keep us fearful will be made.... this is like the flailing of a drowning person not knowing how to swim.... learn to swim... sorry, a little tool knowledge for ya..huge fan btw...

but the main thing is we love eachother... so that when there is something to fear....we dont turn away from it... we shed light on it.... so we can purge our fear.... you all know this... you all are one!!!!!
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #115
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Thank You Jonah..your words definetly offer balance...how silly of me to forget that point of view..

i find myself reaching out for a tether in these times of wicked storms...

fear...is a hard battle...






Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Dearest Celine,

When i said man... i meant everyone... but i can see how women might be more timid to walk in the dark... remember.. there are men who see themselves as women... and vise versa.... therefore we all are fearful of what we dont understand.... but this is breaking down now... attempts to keep us fearful will be made.... this is like the flailing of a drowning person not knowing how to swim.... learn to swim... sorry, a little tool knowledge for ya..huge fan btw...

but the main thing is we love eachother... so that when there is something to fear....we dont turn away from it... we shed light on it.... so we can purge our fear.... you all know this... you all are one!!!!!
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #116
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

This thread's direction is starting to remind me of the subroutines in the Matrix movie. I think I'll grab me some popcorn and a coke, but I will sit in a chair instead of a damn tree swinging from the branches.

And where did the assumption that a walk-in was a perfect being in the first place?

I have also heard Dragons taste like chicken. But everything tastes like chicken. And when I am in my golden space of absolute silence in the center of all that is, I have no questions because I already know I am having duck instead of chicken for dinner anyways. YOU CAN"T GET ANSWERS IF YOU DON"T ASK. So if you want to sit in complete silence and never hear the music of the Universe, don't tell people where you're sitting.

And if you're swinging from a tree, just be careful alright? Hate to see anyone fall down and get impaled from the ground. It isn't a pretty sight.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:47 PM   #117
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Bugs Bunny: Aya...whatcha tawlking about? Da women is takin over the joint. didntcha get the memo?
LOL! You make me laugh MyPlanet2...thank You
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:48 PM   #118
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Enjoy the show ..i'm just trying to heal and grow...sigh



Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
This thread's direction is starting to remind me of the subroutines in the Matrix movie. I think I'll grab me some popcorn and a coke, but I will sit in a chair instead of a damn tree swinging from the branches.

And where did the assumption that a walk-in was a perfect being in the first place?

I have also heard Dragons taste like chicken. But everything tastes like chicken. And when I am in my golden space of absolute silence in the center of all that is, I have no questions because I already know I am having duck instead of chicken for dinner anyways. YOU CAN"T GET ANSWERS IF YOU DON"T ASK. So if you want to sit in complete silence and never hear the music of the Universe, don't tell people where you're sitting.

And if you're swinging from a tree, just be careful alright? Hate to see anyone fall down and get impaled from the ground. It isn't a pretty sight.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #119
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 288
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

The subroutines in page 5 are very interesting indeed.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:20 PM   #120
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for your observations SteveX.

You seem to be quite sure that Satan is an abstract...and equally sure that there is a monotheistic creator God. Yep. To me it's pretty clean cut. Satan is a man made idea to keep folk in check. Evil is within all of us as man. If you act upon an evil thought it's your doing. No Satan egging you. God is a very bigger idea though. He, it, the creator, mother nature or whatever name you assign is all knowing, all seeing and non interfering.


You seem to see what you wish to see. Your logic regarding the non-existance of Satan is as thin as your logic regarding the existance of God. It is like so many good ideas, a very simple thing. Like combustible gasses drive a car. Like cats eyes reflect light. To prove God exists is quite impossible here on earth. If you’re trying to do that you'll be chasing tails. There's nothing wrong with servitude to God but trying to prove God is quite another thing. As for religion...it's like porn. Sure!... you can get off on it but it's not the real deal. You'll meet the concepted idea of God in good time... as we all do and as some of us have done before.

I see a Human perfectly possessed by a Non-Human...who is attempting to transition from darkness to light...and get out of his or her deal with the Devil. Perhaps he should swallow is own deamonds / dragons and just plain ask God for help... when he gets back to Gods domain.... heaven. But what I see a disabled man at a computer so wrapped up in himelf... trying to work out and explain Gods existance.


The mere reading of the Thuban material could bring darkness of a supernatural nature to the reader. I'm not saying not to read it. Just be very wary and careful. Don't get swallowed by the dragon. I don't think it will lead to anything sinister other than perhaps make you go round in circle...eventually to end up at square one. You, God, right now right here.

Who knows? I have my theories...and others have theirs. yep sure do

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by SteveX; 03-06-2010 at 06:23 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #121
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
This thread's direction is starting to remind me of the subroutines in the Matrix movie. I think I'll grab me some popcorn and a coke, but I will sit in a chair instead of a damn tree swinging from the branches.

And where did the assumption that a walk-in was a perfect being in the first place?

I have also heard Dragons taste like chicken. But everything tastes like chicken. And when I am in my golden space of absolute silence in the center of all that is, I have no questions because I already know I am having duck instead of chicken for dinner anyways. YOU CAN"T GET ANSWERS IF YOU DON"T ASK. So if you want to sit in complete silence and never hear the music of the Universe, don't tell people where you're sitting.

And if you're swinging from a tree, just be careful alright? Hate to see anyone fall down and get impaled from the ground. It isn't a pretty sight.

Who's to judge. Oh yeah, you are. Well knock yourself out.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:46 PM   #122
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Reposted with my expressed permission:

I have stayed out of this since the beginning. I saw Abrax starting to post offering some dialog of "truth"

Ask a question...Get an answer

Like these at the carnival



I was upset at Richard\GaiaLove for laughing at the folks who were posting questions....Laughing at the folks in line with coin in hand.

I went back and read the answer to my question and went WTF!!

And Like Celine...Way over my head but then I went back and thought about it.

Doesn't make sense logically....The card spit out of the machine was in Latin

Man...wasted my coin

I walked away ...threw my card on the ground and said..."Dummy...Hoped you learned something"

I did.....truth is my own

NO ONE can give it to me

Not for a coin or the ink of a written word

I never looked back until I started seeing posts about running a certain person that starts with an "A" out of town on a rail

Yelling the machine was spitting out profanities

Cussing at the folks that were walking away to the carnival

The question is not : What to do with the Machine?

The question IS : Why are folks standing in line?

When the folks standing in line are saying..."This is groovy...it really resonates with me"

What resonates with you??

Truth is inside of you....not on a card from a silly carnival machine

Peace Y'all
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:45 PM   #123
Spregovori
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post

And if you're swinging from a tree, just be careful alright? Hate to see anyone fall down and get impaled from the ground. It isn't a pretty sight.
You know...light warrior...there is ...some sort of "absence" of light in your post...but this...the ending...well now...this just "brightness/illuminates" the whole you...

Last edited by Spregovori; 03-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:18 PM   #124
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
No. The answers co-exist with the questions in harmony. They have not been torn apart for separate examination.

In order for a question to be conceived of at all, it must be co-existent with it's matching answer.

This game of linearity we play at, uses the illusion of separate space/separate times, to create the apparency of separate question/answer, you/me, they/us, black/white, right/wrong.

But the illusion is dissolving, and this is confusing for a lot of people.

We're returning to that singular point, where all is one, and one is all.
Nothing to add or take from your answer to Céline Myplanet2.
You expressed it beautifully.

Thank You

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #125
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

A nice ...BALANCE ..there..wouldnt you say dear sister mudra?




Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Nothing to add or take from your answer to Céline Myplanet2.
You expressed it beautifully.

Thank You

Love from me
mudra
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abraxasinas, orthodoxymoron, thuban

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon