Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Wink Past Life Regression

Hello all once again. I know something similar has been posted, but i wanted to bring up the subject in a different manner.

Speaking from personal experience, i have had several fears (i won't go into too much detail) for many years. Some are very mild.
Some fear spiders, some snakes etc. One big one for me was water. No, not bathing, but big volumes of water like oceans, waves etc.

While i was in Qld yesterday 21/4/09, i also had a session of "Past Life Regression". WOW, what an experience. The volume of emotion that came out was so intense that the person doing the regression with me was also in tears. This experince has helped me to reveal two of my fears/hangups that i had.

I wanted to find out if anyone else has had any similar experiences, and if they feel comfortable, to possibly share them with us or talk about the experience and how it has changed their lives. Mine is only one day old but i will add any changes as days pass by.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #2
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Past Life Regression

hey Henners,
im glad you had success with this type of healing. it is 1 of thee most powerful methods of healing. most people due to disinformation have negative feelings or doubts with these types of healing modalities.

past life regression is another form of Soul Recovery. the trained professional is assisting you to help yourself recover those lost pieces. the explanation of why we have certain fears and weakness vs. strengths and abilities is due to the loss of soul pieces / consciousness when that traumatic event is experienced.

its mainly past events whether in this life or past lives on this planet or other worlds.

that piece of consciousness that has enabled you to feel safe or comfortable around large body's of water is most likely due to a traumatic event you suffered in a past life. you could have been droned out at see, etc. that piece of yourself is still experiencing the trauma. thats why their is still fear. its called a soul fracture. this soul piece split from your consciousness and in the place of your perfect self a void took place. the void is now fear. fear is the polar opposite of love. love is your perfect soul. though fear is the root of the void it can manefiest into other negative emotions like depression, anger, etc. it depends what previous weaknesses you already have that plays a vital role in the fear becoming anger, terror or may result in depression.

the medical establishment wants to give you pills and rehabilitation to heal yourself. the pills im personally against. the rehab is good for some people but why do most people relapse? ive heard rehab centers costing 10's of 1,000's of dollars. the root of the problem was not healed. if the root or soul piece of that traumatic event isnt healed then integrated into the client then on and on the client will continue to suffer. the addiction will continue.

theirs this TV show on monday nights on A&E called "Intervention". it deals with addicts facing their families and addictions through intervention. you'll find out that most of these addicts suffered a trauma earlier in thier current life and now are using drugs to mask, cope, numb and hide the pain. this pain or void that they are masking is the lost soul piece.

when you are helped to heal yourself by a past life regressor they are assisting you to recover that piece of yourself that has been lost. a shaman can do the same thing and make huge breakthroughs with personal problems whether addiction, fear of things, physical ailments or abilities and or mind control, ritual abuse torture etc.

the intention that you want to move forward and heal is set in motion.

its a soul call.

when this happens its only a matter of time that you will be healed. patience is a virtue.

my situation with Gov., Aliens etc. is pretty complex and almost unbelievable. i couldnt write or even make up the type of **** they do. the technology is so advanced that it boggles the mind. the through line with all my situations is SOUL PIECES. get as many soul pieces back into yourself as soon as you can. you dont have to be in a exotic mind/soul control program like myself and others. the more fully present in your self you are the better, period. you think your calm now you have no idea. you think you have abilities now. wait til you get some real super human stuff back. the interesting thing is that their really is no such thing as super human abilities. its just soul pieces you have lost in previous lives.

whats more valuable then your soul or pieces of your soul?
in the wrong hands, well just read my blog.

dont forget this entire reality is to keep you away from yourself. your true divine self.

the definition of Soul Recovery and Soul Pieces from my friend Seth's website;

Soul Recovery and Extraction (Sr/E) is an art of healing whose principal exceeds the notion of history itself. Whenever someone experiences a trauma, part of the self, the Soul Piece, is left experiencing the event in time. The various subtle bodies of the organism that are damaged in the event try to compensate, creating a recurring adverse behavior pattern. Extreme emotion, diseased energies, and sometimes subtle parasites are blockages that fill the wound, forcing continuation of the condition. Someone that practices Sr/E travels with the mind to the point in time where the injury occurred, makes contact with the Soul Piece, attaches it to the client, then Extracts the the energetic/emotional blockages forcing them to drain out. Then healing integration can occur.

take care Henners.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Past Life Regression

I'm glad things worked out well for you. I don't think I'll ever be regressed. I'm too paranoid regarding the supernatural...and opening myself up to who knows what. Also...I'm not sure I want to know about my past lives. Hell...I could have been Hitler! Now how would that help me clear up my present hang-ups?! Or what if I found out I was Jesus reincarnated to save the world from the reptilians!? Wouldn't that create a messiah-complex...especially if my life was really screwed-up...and I couldn't even save myself...let alone the whole world!! According to the late Mr. X...the aliens don't forget their past lives when they die. It's sort of like changing clothes for them. No missing time! What if we are forced to forget our past-lives as a method of controlling us...by keeping us separated from what we have already learned...and who we really are. Also, could a reptilian(or any regressive entity) telepathically feed a person all sorts of false information during a regression session? I presently seek to grow spiritually by asking lots of questions, doing lots of research, listening to lots of music, and spending lots of time in nature. I don't pray anymore. I don't channel. No seances or regressions. I just talk to myself and to other people(who are in physical form)! I am very conflicted about this subject. I believe...
that I'll have another drink.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 06:44 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:53 AM   #4
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm glad things worked out well for you. I don't think I'll ever be regressed. I'm too paranoid regarding the supernatural...and opening myself up to who knows what. Also...I'm not sure I want to know about my past lives. Hell...I could have been Hitler! Now how would that help me clear up my present hang-ups?! Or what if I found out I was Jesus reincarnated to save the world from the reptilians!? Wouldn't that create a complex...especially if my life was really screwed-up...and I couldn't even save myself...let alone the whole world!! According to the late Mr. X...the aliens don't forget their past lives when they die. It's sort of like changing clothes for them. No missing time! What if we are forced to forget our past-lives as a method of controlling us...by keeping us separated from what we have already learned...and who we really are. Also, could a reptilian(or any regressive entity) telepathically feed a person all sorts of false information during a regression session? I am very conflicted about this subject.
so your saying your scared to find out who you really are? its not that big of a deal, really. just accept the fact that everyone has done haness horrible things in the past. move forward. lives are for learning.

so you'd rather be the same person with the same problems though you may not even be aware of the problems?

the line about most humans not being aware of past lives because its a form of control pretty much just answered the reason why you should get soul recovery.

yes. an outside influence whether it be alien, GOV. military etc. can try to interfere with the healing. it happens to me all the time. grays and GOV. guys try to thwart the session. if their trying to do this then it obviously means your on the right track. virtue and courage comes in hand and a nice Heavenly Catalyst hit will work.

yeah this subject is pretty taboo. the only real way of knowing is experience things for yourself. dont you agree? we can read and listen to everyone but what does that prove?

take care.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:00 AM   #5
henners

Hey Guys thanks for your comments. Orthodoxymoron, i like your point of view. I thought i would not be regressed at all. Even while it was being done, i was still aware of what was happening. But man, the reaction i had was incredible. One of the things i did (which i won't go into) broke my heart momentaraly. But that was another life and this is now. I can honestly admit i enjoyed the experience inmensly. Give it a try with someone who knows what they are doing. Go on............

And Visvasa144, WOW, you certainly know what you are talking about. I had a brief explanation of what actually happens, but thought, i won't go under. But after 55 minutes (which seemed like 5) i had an incredible regression.
Thanks for your insights mate.

Henry
Old 04-22-2009, 05:06 AM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your thoughtful response. For now...believing in immortality and soul recycling...is enough for me. Just assuming that I have been present throughout human history(unless I'm a dude from Pluto) means that human history is my history. That the salvation of the human race is my salvation...rather than me trying to save myself...and oh so sorry about those who don't make it.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-22-2009 at 06:23 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:32 AM   #7
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for your thoughtful response. For now...believing in immortality and soul recycling...is enough for me. Just assuming that I have been present throughout history(unless I'm a dude from Pluto) means that human history is my history. That the salvation of the human race is my salvation...rather than me trying to save myself...and oh so sorry about those who don't make it.
the salvation of the human race takes one human at a time.

referring to your pluto comment.
another thing is that past lives dont mean just on Earth. im talking about past lives on other planets not in this solar system.

the life we are living now at this time is a small fraction of who we really are as beings.

we are souls who have traveled(not linear) to and from the ends of the universes to be here on earth.

who we are now as human beings is the result of subtraction and separation from our divine soul through, various traumas, control and soul jacking.

take care
Old 04-22-2009, 06:46 AM   #8
Camery
Avalon Senior Member

It appears you have had quite an experience Henners, and you have some good knowledge in this area Visvasa144.

My experiences may be considered minor but I feel one of these has had some effect on how I look at it.

I was just past infancy when it happened and I believe it was 1910. I don't know why I believe that but those numbers have stuck with me since I was about 2 to 3 years old.

A woman's hands took the front burner off a wood stove in which flames came out from below.

Then I saw her place my body in the hole and stuff me down into the fire. I was conscious and my body jerked back and forth.

My consciousness faded until there was nothing and I would wake up every time in fear.

I had that dream almost every night for a very long time. Maybe a year from about 2 to about 3 years old.

How the year 1910 was part of this scenario, I have never known, but it was in some way a part of my dream.

This is the only past life experience that I know in my heart really took place and to this day I remember all the details.
Camery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 05:16 PM   #9
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hey henners ... great post ... awesome experience you have had ...

past life regression ... to me ... is a wonderful and beneficial process ... another tool available to us to come to know who we really are ...

it would have been interesting to have done a poll ... how many would WANT to know their past lives if they don't already know ... just saying those words ... "past life" ... sends shivers up most individuals spines ...

so i have been processing this ... why so much fear ... i believe it is because we allow ego to place expectations upon our selves even before we know anything ...

for example ... we may already have deep concerns of coming to know we were once a "bad" person ... perhaps causing pain and suffering to another ... do we then expect that we will be or do similar in this moment?

or we are fearful that we may come to know that we our selves suffered deep pain ... fearful are we to re-visit our selves in those ways ... do we expect that just through our knowledge of this ... that somehow we will come to experience this yet again?

or we are fearful to know that we were once an emperor or a king or queen ... this may be overwhelming to us ... but once again ... do we somehow expect that we'll suddenly be called to rule or lead yet again in this momnt?

past life knowledge is simply information ... information of other life experiences of which we took part in ... to have lead us to this moment ... that's it ... information ... a teaching ... teaching us a little of our selves in the past ... what things we tried ... what worked and what did not ... so that we may integrate this information ... to perhaps do things differently ... so that this go round ... we finally come to know the beings of love and light of which we are ... allowing our selves to make different choices ... to realize ... we have the power to create whatever life we wish ... that we are not within ego limitations as we thought we were in past lives ... that we can create our individual freedom thus creating freedom of this earth to be how it was always meant to be ... to realize we have this power within us ...

past life knowledge is for the purpose of teaching us ... what was then was then ... what is now is this moment ... to face the fears of our past ... and gain valuable knowledge of our selves in this way ... allows us to be in the now of our being ... and to create the freedom of our tomorrows ...

to know of our past lives ... is yet another opportunity ... to know of our selves in the now ... to deny and dismiss who we once were ... is to deny and dismiss who we are in this moment ... that we would choose to remain within our fears of our own selves ... rather than facing our fears ... gaining very significant knowledge ... integrating that knowledge and move onwards ...

past life regression ... to come to know a little more of our selves ... move through the emotional experience of this once more ... free our selves from our fears ... move forward in freedom ...

as we are bound by our fears of past life experiences ... we are bound by our fears of the now ... face our fears of who we once were ... release our selves into freedom of who we are meant to be ... come to realize our divine power and take it back ... take our lessons from the past ... move them into the now ... make different choices ...

if within our knowledge of past lives we had continuously placed our fingers on the stove and got burned ... why would we not want to know that pattern and extract the teaching ... walk by the stove in this life and keep our fingers to our selves ... hey ... we didn't get burned yet again ... we've walked by in freedom this time ... knowing the stove is here ... choosing to do things differently this time ... how liberating ... what expansion this opens for us ...

knowledge is beneficial ... fear is not ... not for our spiritual growth and the movement of this planet into the new ... we must face our fears ... this is our individual work ... to choose to come to know who we really are ... for our benefit ... for the good of all ...

in my client sessions (reiki) ... teachings come through ... all kinds really ... visions ... images ... stories ... and sometimes ... past life information ... if they haven't experienced the knowledge their selves in the sesision ... i then ask them whilst we talk after ... if they wish to know ... and always ... always they do ... because always ... is it to teach something to that person ... to move them forward ... remove blockages ... remove fears ... dissolve the veil even further ...

i feel through henner's words how his experience has pulled him forward ... breaking down the fears of limitations ... how liberating that was for him ... humbled did i feel to have read his post ...

often in past life regression ... what we learn is that our experiences of that life were effortless ... positive ... no major drama involved ... and within this too ... is a teaching ... and it will eventually resonate with us as to what it is ...

what was then was then ... now is this moment ... if we have the opportunity ... tools to come to know our selves deeper than we do ... for the purpose of moving forward freely ... why would we fear this ... why fear our own selves ...

our past lives are simply past experiences ... the optimum word here ... "past" ...

extract the knowledge ... dissolve the veil ... release the fear ...

once and for all ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #10
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Past life regression can cure all sorts of physical problems as well as fears Henners. Health problems are often brought with us from other incarnations to be dealt with in this incarnation.

Remembering other lifes is also a natural by-product of spiritual advancement without being regressed by someone else. I myself experienced a revelations of another life which answered a continuing question I had of why I was fearful about going home to my husband and family. I had had this fear for sometime and it did not make sense for this lifetime.

The remembering was of a lifetime of abuse at the hands of my then husband. It all made sense and was like locks or mechanisms clicking into place. All was made clear and the fear was gone and also my frozen locked pelvis and lower back pain was gone too!

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:14 AM   #11
henners

Great replies everybody. This is truly an inspirational time when everybody opens up and lets their emotions and experiences out and share them with the rest of us.

Futureeyes, what words of wisdom, i had tears in my eyes when i read this.
Quote:
our past lives are simply past experiences ... the optimum word here ... "past" ...
extract the knowledge ... dissolve the veil ... release the fear ...
once and for all ...
Carmen, your statement about
Quote:
It all made sense and was like locks or mechanisms clicking into place.
really resonated with me. I felt the same way.

One of the regressions i had i saw myself dying, alone. This was a huge release of emotion and tells me what type of person i must have been.

I hope more people post their experiences, its a learning experience for all of us.

Henry
Old 04-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #12
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Henry,

There is theory that in one's Akashic record, one may access particular memories of lives across all "time," past, present lifetime, or future. It points to the Soul carrying memory. In this regard, 'regression' may in fact be like accessing this information.

If you have worked with a very skilled practitioner, and it is part of your possibility for growth to experience a shift due to regression, then it can be such a healing experience, one that will last with great impact.

I won't go into detail, but one of my past experiences in this life was continually waking up choking in the middle of the night - regularly - like 3 times a week for over 30 years, UNTIL a teacher of mine in grad school used a dream I had (to her, this was a Soul dream, not a regular dream) to re-inact with other participants and myself. After that day, I have never had a choking experience. I fully realize it was her ability to understand this process that made it possible. During that re-enactment, I actually felt myself going back in time, almost dizzy, as it came to life right in front of me.

Absolutely mind blowing and transforming, and I understood so much more about my fears in other matters, as well.

Brian Weiss' book Many Lives Many Mansions is a really intriguing look at past life regression. He think he still teaches in North America.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 03:00 AM   #13
henners

Thanks for sharing Dakini, you obviously know the benefits of it,

Henry
Old 05-15-2009, 04:45 AM   #14
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone aware of a good resource for finding qualified and credible PLR professionals? I would love to have it done, however I would guess finding the right person will be key.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 05:18 AM   #15
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

yes, jonathon, i'd like to have it done to, but w a very good plr therapist. i also believe that's very important. not only how good they are but of the right spritual frequency!!!

please let me know if you hear of anyone that is good. thanks!!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:16 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Probably a dumb question but how do you find out more about your past life(ves)?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #17
henners

The person who did the PLR on me i met through the DAvid Icke Presentation in Melbourne. I suggest that you do a bit of research in your area (you've probably already done that) and ask lots of people involved with spirituality etc. People that channel often do that or have contacts. The only thing is finding someone who is reputable and has a reputation (good).
Meditation is the key. I have heard that its better to be regressed under meditation like i was than under hynotherapy. IMO
Henry
Old 05-16-2009, 01:51 AM   #18
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

In order to fully become aware of a so called "past life" you must be able to expand your focus and allow an understanding of who and what you are. That is a larger awareness than actually picking up an aspect from a catalog of eternal experiences. "Past life" beliefs can limit your ability in many ways. This is due to linear thinking, in otherwords your past preceeds your now moment and future.

What if I gave you the idea that the concept of "you" is one with many aspects to it. The "you" in the picture is not a singularity with a past, present and future timeline. Rather a collection of aspects which is exploring and expanding in all directions of percieved time.

The affect of what we call "past life regression" is the tuning into of one or more aspects of you into your waking outer-self consciousness. That is really all it is. Yet we super-charge it in mystery of the unknown thinking or blot it out in fear of loss or separation to our outer-self.

Ponder this a bit, it may seem intangeable or illogical - but that is just because your filter is set and practiced towards such.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:33 AM   #19
MONITOR
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Probably a dumb question but how do you find out more about your past life(ves)?
A good source of information is L Ron Hubbards book "Have you ever lived before this life?" I'm not a Scientologist, but this book makes interesting reading. Incidently the Scientology religion is based on past life regression using an e-meter conducted by an auditor. According to L Ron Hubbard, the entire life time (known as the time track in scientology) of an individual is about 76 trillion years. There is another interesring book called "the tibetan book of the dead". My understanding is that the "between lives area" is were it really get interesting???
MONITOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 AM   #20
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Past Life Regression

Greeting's too all;
I rarely recommend books on this forum~
but> "The Search for Past Lives" by Bryan Jameison
goes> the furtherist > of any other book~ into this subject matter.

Here are some questions that are explored and answered;

Do unborn babies have souls?
Is homosexuality the result of chance or a conscious choice?
Can past lives cause present life relationship problems?
Can life talents and abilities be reclaimed through regression?
and
Do extra-terrestials ever incarnate as human beings?

with over 25,000 past life regressions> this man has explored and heard it all

link to amazon.com
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 05:02 AM   #21
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
I have heard that its better to be regressed under meditation like i was than under hynotherapy. IMO
Henry
Hi Henners

Funny you mention that, I went to someone 2 weeks ago and that is how it was with me. I was taken into a meditative state, and not a hypnotic "trance" at all. At first I found it really odd but the deeper I went into my meditation the more things unfolded and the clearer they became. I need to define "clearer". .
I didn't experience anything as if I was looking at a movie, or seeing myself but it was more intuition kicking in. I "knew" that what was happening was real, rather than saw it while it was happening. The really strange thing is that the memory of the session is in clear picture form and I can actually "see" what I went through 2 weeks later clearer than when I was being regressed.
All in all, a startling experience and one that is helping me more and more of late. It's almost as if the session hasn't stopped but continues to unfold. I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else?

Cheers

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:14 AM   #22
henners

Great reply Zeddo, i'm glad you had that experience> ANd yes, the more you work on it, the better then experience. Here is some more info for all.
This is not necessarely about Past life regression, but its the reason for doint it. I was going to start another thread, but its too closely related, so i'll just add it on.
Reincarnation
Every night you sleep, and the next morning you wake up. If you had an argument with your friend yesterday, you will still have the consequences of that argument to face when you wake up. They don't disappear because you went to sleep. You will still be responsible tomorrow for what you did today.
Re-incarnation is just like that. What you create will be there for you to face in your next life if you don't take care of it in this one, just like the consequences that you create today will be waiting for you tomorrow if you don't take care of them before you go to bed.

You are always responsible for what you do, and your responsibility cannot be assumed by anyone else.

When you die, you don't go to sleep. You go home, and you are very much awake. You are also a much larger you than you are now. That is your soul. The consequences that you created, but didn't experience before you died, do not disappear. They are waiting for you. You may think that you do not want to deal with them, but your larger you - your soul - does. In fact, it creates another lifetime just to do that.

Once you start to look at things this way, you begin to do things differently. You treat people the way that you would like to be treated yourself. That is the Golden Rule. You don't have to be a Christian to appreciate the Golden Rule. Billions of Hindus and Buddhists, who believe in re-incarnation, understand exactly what it means.

Reincarnation is a compassionate way of learning responsibility. It is not possible to do a wrong thing. You do what you do, and you experience the consequences of it. It’s that simple. If you don’t experience those consequences before you die, your soul creates another life so that you can. Your spirit will choose a body and environment appropriate for the experience it needs. What incarnates is another aspect of the same individuality, not the same personality.

Being in a state of pure thought, with no physical body or emotions to make it want to take the easiest path, it may well choose a difficult life, either to atone for past deeds or as a means of learning. It may choose parents that give it a difficult childhood. It may take on the role of a mental or physical cripple. Hence the importance of accepting your lot in life, however arduous and painful it may seem, because your own inner self has chosen it.

Eventually, you begin to treat other people the way that you want to be treated. You put yourself in your brother's shoes before you speak or act. You let yourself feel your brother’s pain. You become more tender and caring. You also become more wise.

When you become completely loving and kind - without fear and without thought of harming others - you graduate from the Earth school. That is when reincarnation ends and another adventure begins.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 PM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

There is a group over at Freezone_Earth Yahoo Group that is starting up past life research into the Between Lives Area. I am part of this project and I detail my sessions over there. We are asking some very probing questions that I don't think Dr. Newton (or others?) ask of their clients, thus I feel we are getting information that lends more truth to what happens between lives.
That is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FREEZONE_EARTH/

In my sessions I had to get past all the hypnotic commands to forget about it and to not talk about it and to view them as cute little harmless creatures, just here to help us create a beautiful earth....If I had obeyed their commands I would have thought I was in "Heaven" and gladly taken my cherry-flavoured cough syrup :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #24
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

henners, the 'first' past life memory i had when i was 4, first meaning i dont remember any past life memories occuring before i was 4 (there may have been but i simply dont remember, even thought memory of this existance i can put to being about 9 monthe old), since then many, they come in meditation, dreams, trance (have done much past life stuff by self hypnosis) and just knowing.
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote