Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 02:37 AM   #351
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Dear Son and Accipiter,
I wonder if you have listened to Drunvalo and his recent youtube, in which he says that the Mayans never made any predictions about 2012. I got an uncomfortable feeling about him as I watched this vid. I have seen many hours of Drunvalo's classes and lectures and I am detecting a change in him now. As much as I love his work and have enjoyed his stories over the years, the fact that he charges SO MUCH MONEY and that there are many conflicting stories about his past and his authenticity, casts a great shadow of doubt in my book. If you want to compare with DAvid Wilcock, DW's incredible painstaking documentation and factual evidence is argument enough. DAvid tends to tell it like it is and uses a little bathrrom humor here and there. I think it's funny. I must say he did sound a bit shrill yesterday, but the guy is trying to keep up with it all and Bill and Kerry did catch him on the fly. I don't think you would catch Drunvalo doing a spontaneous stream-of-consciousness about current events. The last thing I want to do is discount the great gifts that Drunvalo has brought us. I just know that "the feds" have been on his case for a long time and it could be that he has had to compromise to some extent. Just a thought
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:39 AM   #352
Banned

Default Re: UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

UNARIUS anyone?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:43 AM   #353
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

From my research, the Orions from Sirius B are NOT to be trusted. Also, our government and governments and others with greed and control are living in an Orion belief system. This sounds orchestrated or if the Orions actually try to come down here in masses and control us further or if they do things that go against our free will of choice, there's going to be a full out war because at that point we'd be helpless, there would have to be outside intervention. I just hope no one falls for the "War of the Worlds" scheme or trusts any of these beings. Of course these E.T.'s claim to be of love and light, we're ALL made from the frequency of love. Love, is light. So they're not lying at all there but that doesn't mean they're loving, that doesn't mean they're our brothers and sisters, that doesn't mean they don't want to take over. And that's about all I have to say about this supposed grand event, or these beings. They should ALL leave us alone, period.

May the force be with you

Edit: Oh! And by the way. I don't and absolutely will NOT trust ANY Federation, EVER. So we're going to go from these federations to a Galactic Federation?? Count me out. I'm tired of being sucked into these wretched systems.

Last edited by Princess Mew Mew; 10-07-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:16 AM   #354
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

The contact will eventually happen, but does a specific date really matter.I hope its soon but oct 14th, dec 13th? What are you doing to prepare and change your ways is the question.Aren't we all still contributing to the problem.We all pollute, put our garbage onthe curb once a week....ect.The only way to turn this planet around is for every person to feel a sense of personal responsibility for where we are heading and to clean their act up.Not only environmentally but spiritually and emotionally.You've got to do it to yourself.your church wont do it, govt wont do it for you.700 billion doesnt buy you a clue.Talk is cheap, predictions of contact are pointless.Be true to yourself and ultimatley judge yourself.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:33 AM   #355
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

You guys need to stop communicating with spirits. They only want to confuse and toy with you in hopes you keep seeking truth from within (self) instead of the truth of Christ Jesus the Lord.

But I guess if you've rejected the biblical truth you have nothing else to trust in-and the lying spirits know it.

Funny how they all speak of some cleansing ascension event in the future that is eminent. This will only serve to explain away the mass disappearance of believers in Jesus Christ (commonly called the rapture) from the face of the Earth, now in its tribulation period. Alll the while the various deceptions and highly convincible miracles (proformed by anti-christ at this time) are intended to keep you from accepting Jesus Christ which is possible, but very difficult.

So you see, the second coming of Christ will be a second chance for those alive then but a very slim chance for those who rejected him the first time. I'd stay away from any ET talk about "self" or "self conscience" or "self awareness". These are demon code for don't trust in Christ. In the garden Eve was told she would receive this type of self awareness /conscience and look what happen. Its the same old lie repackaged.

Last edited by Kelphi; 10-07-2008 at 03:45 AM.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 AM   #356
Spidy

Question Re: UPDATE - ON OCT 14th - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

Namasta,

I have never been able to trust ANY channeled info......
especially all this recent silliness from the Reptilians.

I have lived a long life time with Spirit(s) as the only family I've ever known.

Please watch this video, I think your thinking may be putting yourself & many into danger.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

ever check out any of this info.?
http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/p...m25jul05.shtml

http://ufohypotheses.com/
lot's of good info here....links to vid's, etc......
Peggy Kane's site;
http://www.evpreversespeaking.com/
for latest go to "1 New" section.....

All I can say is IF these ships show up......Don't GO! This/death will be assured/ could be the final abduction! OR any underground installations!

Human's are Reptilian "Orion's" food source, amongst other products they harvest from us. They are desperately trying to get out of here with plenty of meat & supplies to take with them!

I understand myself, as well as most others, maybe you, to be time traveler's &/or Et's from other systems. We chose this mission & I do know, if you are "tuned in" with your kin, you, your kin, will make direct contact. Not communication through a Channel somewhere outside of yourself. Why should or would they do so any differently?

here's a bit of serious humor for any of those that may have forgotten;

http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm

and,

and here is an oasis for those that need or may question the stuff you're made of;

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~boyne/welcome2.html

Have fun & enjoy! We are all Eternal Beings having a Physical/3D Experience. We can never die, Never!
Namasta
Old 10-07-2008, 04:27 AM   #357
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
A friend of mine has collected corrobotating information and also has given his thoughts. It's a long read, but it's worth it. Here's the link.
Bill "the Doctor"
Greeting's Bill "The Doctor,"
Yes, I found your friends article fits nto my mindframe of things. The "Seth" material, by Jane Roberts, is very compellingly profound! " Seth Speaks," written over 35 years ago, it is still opening my eyes to our Universe. It is a must read for Human Enlightenment. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:31 AM   #358
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelphi View Post
You guys need to stop communicating with spirits. They only want to confuse and toy with you in hopes you keep seeking truth from within (self) instead of the truth of Christ Jesus the Lord.

But I guess if you've rejected the biblical truth you have nothing else to trust in-and the lying spirits know it.

Funny how they all speak of some cleansing ascension event in the future that is eminent. This will only serve to explain away the mass disappearance of believers in Jesus Christ (commonly called the rapture) from the face of the Earth, now in its tribulation period. Alll the while the various deceptions and highly convincible miracles (proformed by anti-christ at this time) are intended to keep you from accepting Jesus Christ which is possible, but very difficult.

So you see, the second coming of Christ will be a second chance for those alive then but a very slim chance for those who rejected him the first time. I'd stay away from any ET talk about "self" or "self conscience" or "self awareness". These are demon code for don't trust in Christ. In the garden Eve was told she would receive this type of self awareness /conscience and look what happen. Its the same old lie repackaged.
If Jesus wants to take me -I'll go. Whomever has got the wheels to roll me on up outta here...I'm ready for something completely different.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #359
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the biblical truth
Your EVIDENCE please...No not your invisible evidence talking about HARD EVIDENCE that I can FEEL/SEE.

At least ALIENS do appear in PHOTOS and VIDEOS but your god never did.
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:03 AM   #360
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

did NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD,
TELL the scribes of your bible what to write ???
and, in that spirit, then, the bible was channeled !!!
maybe, the red serpent in the garden was an ET
and, cain, was the first star child baby ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:14 AM   #361
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, All:

In my personal opinion: the 14 October thing is a bunch of (almost certain) nonsense that came from one person, Blossom Goodchild, who channeled it and posted it on her blog.

It’s since been hyped all over the net and other channelers - appropriately front-loaded (meaning, already expecting this information and unconsciously agreeing with it) - have jumped in to say that their ‘sources’ agree with this also.

if this occurs, I’ll be staggered. I’m 99.9% sure that it’s incorrect, but well-intentioned. Unfortunately, a huge amount of channeled information - but not all! - falls into this category.
You Will Tell.....First Will Be Major Tremors From The Center Of The Earth...This Is Prof That They Are Already Here Through Satellite Weathering Systems....Not Glitches....Meaning They Move....an ill show you
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EJpEq-1gFM...gle+earth).jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZcYmVkDHXE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClEHhJ7l3qY

An Every Person You Guys Interviewed, Bob Dean, David Willcock..ext.. Strengthens It.....People Are Awaking At A Massive Rate...More Love Is In The Air.....An From My Experiences...From Dreams To A Waking Voice/Higher Self.....All Im Saying Is That This Is An Event That Will Take Place...An I Say To The People Embrace It Through Love.....People Are Just Waiting For This Event...To Jump An Take Their Place.....From Starseeds, Contactees, Wayshowers....An So Fouth....There Will Be NO Neagtive Energies In This Event......An NO Nuclear War....Like David Said The ETs Wount Alow It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbUji0Ttcfo

Last edited by GOTZEUS; 10-07-2008 at 06:20 AM.
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #362
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
I have been waiting for this event my whole life, fingers crossed it happen and is not more dis-information.
I don't believe it is dis-information. Although there may be loads of
disinformation piling in and attaching itself to the root 'message'.

How-ever it pans out...something quite extraordinary is happening with
all this....a coming together. If we get what we want..a showing..then
great. If we don't this could be a prelude to something round the corner.
I say..trust your feelings. Let the emotion of all this hope + excitement
fill your being. This is a global coming together. (by some, for all)

Listen to this...the tribe is calling. (see how many views it has had)

Link...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khZQHyVD88s

All the best to you...
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:14 AM   #363
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

hey spidey your links contain trojans. i just had to reboot my comp after it detected trojans from one of your links. maybe it could have been some sort of pop up trying to het through with a trojan.
just letting you know my friend

Last edited by bennycog; 10-07-2008 at 10:17 AM.
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:20 AM   #364
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
hey spidey your links contain trojans. i just had to reboot my comp after it detected trojans from one of your links.
just letting you know
In case anyone gets confused re the above post.....

THIS link...what I perceive as the tribe calling....is fine.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khZQHyVD88s

Old 10-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #365
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy View Post
Namasta,

I have never been able to trust ANY channeled info......
especially all this recent silliness from the Reptilians.

I have lived a long life time with Spirit(s) as the only family I've ever known.

Please watch this video, I think your thinking may be putting yourself & many into danger.

ever check out any of this info.?

lot's of good info here....links to vid's, etc......
Peggy Kane's site;

for latest go to "1 New" section.....

All I can say is IF these ships show up......Don't GO! This/death will be assured/ could be the final abduction! OR any underground installations!

Human's are Reptilian "Orion's" food source, amongst other products they harvest from us. They are desperately trying to get out of here with plenty of meat & supplies to take with them!

I understand myself, as well as most others, maybe you, to be time traveler's &/or Et's from other systems. We chose this mission & I do know, if you are "tuned in" with your kin, you, your kin, will make direct contact. Not communication through a Channel somewhere outside of yourself. Why should or would they do so any differently?

here's a bit of serious humor for any of those that may have forgotten;

and,

and here is an oasis for those that need or may question the stuff you're made of;

Have fun & enjoy! We are all Eternal Beings having a Physical/3D Experience. We can never die, Never!
Namasta

Good points made, but your Avatar is revolting mate. Makes me cringe. I like lizards, and hate spiders

The links have been removed due to potential threat of trojan horse viruses

Last edited by ChristinCP; 10-07-2008 at 04:18 PM.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 AM   #366
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDeadDead View Post
so if the NWO is behind the 14th event as suggested would the federation come down and say "hey, its yous guys trying to impersonate us!" and then really reveal themselves?
Doubtful.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #367
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Post removed by me...

Last edited by jaby; 10-07-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #368
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakai View Post
I have been waiting for this event my whole life, fingers crossed it happen and is not more dis-information.
So have I my friend. It's not a lack of desire that makes me skeptical about the Goodchild readings. I just cannot allow my desires to get in the way of my better judgement. I would love to be wrong about this. But considering all the evidence to the contrary and all the warnings I've received I must be skeptical.

Eventually it will happen.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:48 PM   #369
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10-14-08 discussed on Dutch Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
10-14-08 discussed on Dutch Television:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClEHhJ7l3qY
if you really "mine" beneath the surface of this one
you might see, the threads of truth !!!
Old 10-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #370
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10-14-08 discussed on Dutch Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
if you really "mine" beneath the surface of this one
you might see, the threads of truth !!!
I'm a miner for a heart of gold
and I'm getting old
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:46 PM   #371
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

when main stream medias,
give something credit--it can NOT be good !!!

btw...i love this quote of yours sanat
"Feed what you want, and let what you don't want starve"

LOVE/
susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-07-2008, 03:52 PM   #372
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
when main stream medias,
give something credit--it can NOT be good !!!

btw...i love this quote of yours sanat
"Feed what you want, and let what you don't want starve"

LOVE/
susan
the eXchanger
Some Dutch channel does not exactly qualify as mainstream does it... If the dark cabal planned to pull something...where is the casual/subtle build up to it in mainstream media? It was there many months prior to 9/11... Alex Jones and others predicted 9/11 based on that build up... Should it not be something there to prepare "the sheeple" so to speak?

And if you like my quote and still choose to focus on "blue beam" or other negative type events... kind of contradicts itself does it not? Being aware of dark possibilites is one thing. To percist in the focus upon them is something else.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #373
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

Got TO SEE THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K4vS....blogspot.com/
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #374
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

The beauty of one's life is choice. Everyone has the opportunity to choose what they will or will not believe. I choose to believe in what my truth is and not what others choose to tell me to believe. It seems that many here disagree about October 14th and this a natural human process. I choose to focus on the positive and not the negative aspects. Do you ever wonder why there is so much negativity fed to the public via the news when there is so much goodness and positivity in this world that could be reported? Do you ever wonder why only certain information is released to the public when so much other news worthy information and events are unfolding? Remember that song....what the world needs now is love sweet love, I think that we all could benefit if we would show each other a bit more love, even if a person's views conflict with our own.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #375
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
OK, I am going to be abit negative here, so I am sorry in advance.

I have a massive problem with channelled messages, not that I don't believe that it is possible. I feel that at times people just seem to jump on the bandwagon, we seem to be putting far too much faith in channelled messages and alien assistance. Putting the TPTB aside for a second, we all know how much damage they have done, but we are not innocent to what is and has happened on this planet. The enviroment is up a creek without a paddle, amongst many other things.

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own **** out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

We have lived a life of dependence for far too long, and it's about time we grew up spiritually.

Jay

Most of the people on this planet are definately not capable of realising the truth now. Too much conditioning on part of the evil forces. If aliens landed the whole world would turn into chaos.
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote