Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:25 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:51 AM   #2
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Hi !

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:50 AM   #3
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A u s t r a l i a

Hi..

I'm Joel. I live in Bunbury, western Australia...
I used to live in Perth

I've previously been involved in the New Age movement, although I don't fully side with their beliefs anymore. Most of my spiritual development has been through the new-age movement tho...

I believe that Australia will play a major part in the new world, and be a major safe-haven... We'll also become a hell of a lot more multicultural than we are now...
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:44 AM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I'm Ash, 27yo Brisbane resident. Ive been spending the majority of my free time researching this topic for the last 10 years. I have had my own UFO sighting (2004). I love what I do and look forward to seeing our bright future on this planet manifest, and re-integration with cosmic society. I love playing guitar and meeting nice people. Feel free to add me to your contact list, especially if you live nearby. I will also be attending the Nexus Conference.
Salome
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 AM   #5
Alex - Adelaide
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys!

My name is Alex i live in Adelaide, South Australia (incase you couldn't tell from my name :P ) i too like Pablo have had alot of experiences with both paranormal and those lovely orbs in the sky! i dont however partake in meditation, however im really keen to learn, as a friend of mine has been doing it for a few years and is willing to teach me. However i have had some mind blowing experiences, through other means.

So great that the guys at camelot have decided to make a forum so that people who are aware can get together and chat about whats really going on in this world. A friend and i are going to be starting a group of local people in Adelaide who can discuss the best places to "sit out" whats coming, along with all the other issues that are taking place at the moment in the world.

if you live in Adelaide and are interested in such a group, please feel free to contact me alexmcdougall@live.com

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
Alex - Adelaide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:52 AM   #6
Nyssa
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there,

Nice to see some australians on board. I started reading Project Camalot in July this year and was really interested in what the insiders had to say, particularly their knowledge on what's to come concerning the planet. My family and I are busy selling our house (so that we can move to a safer spot...we live by the beach as do most australian's) and be ready in whatever way we can for the transition. I live in Melbourne, but moving to NSW, where the Dividing Ranges will sit nicely between me and the ocean.
Mainly interested in our unlimited nature and potential, thus the observer effect in quantum physics, I practice focus vs. meditation because its end result is manifesting reality.

Nice to meet you all, Nyssa.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #7
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

A big happy gday,

Great to meet up with everyone close by and on common grounds. I'm a 40yr male living Sydney and have been following Project Camelots work for sometime now and, I must admit, if wasnt for their dilligent work bringing the truth out in the open, I guess would not be here today. I am looking to learn meditation and ask Pablo if you can offer some pointers the ways of the monk. I am grasshopper dudu and I look forward in sharing knowledge and inspiration that will help us get through, these uncertain times

LOVE LIGHT
Jared
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:38 AM   #8
Tuza

Hi, my name is Heather and I live in Lara, between Melbourne and Geelong in Victoria. I have been self aware for a long time now. I would like to go and live near the water and hills. I am not really worried about living near the water. I have a particular place in mind but whether my husband decides to move at all, well, he does not see eye to eye with me on things, plus I got adult kids who think I am weird. As I said I have a place in mind, it is on the coast and I am not really worried about moving there, which might not make sense to anyone, but I am not. A big hello to all of you,

May love, light and protection surround you all.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:33 AM   #9
atama
Avalon Senior Member

hey groovers and gurus. im atama, i am focussed on a positive outcome for us. i think we can wake up the rest and take Australia back. I hope America can too.
i think i do meditation but it may just be day-dreaming, not sure. Apart from getting high one time and trying to contact Semjase i haven't really gotten into the spiritual thing. but i'm open.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:41 AM   #10
asclepius888
Avalon Senior Member

Checkout these pic's and footage of ufo's captured around Sydney, Australia.

UFO Sydney September 2007
http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/1177171/4204697

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/1174406/4198780

Pics 2007
http://www.poisonplanes.com/poison%2...h%20craft.html
asclepius888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #11
P4BL0
Banned

Wink How To Meditate

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
Earthling
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Legends another ozy here.
This is great to finally be able to talk to other people who can read between the lines.
Funny enough i think the worlds greatest story ever told may just be playing out right before our eyes, and we are all on stage!

Oh yeah has anyone else out there read the Ringing Cedars series of books?

Anthow i'm honoured to be a part of this - check out how fast the memberlist is growing on the bottom of the home page.
There will be close to 10,000 of us by this avo?

"NEVER DOUBT THAT A SMALL GROUP OF THOUGHTFULL,
COMMITED PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD."
"INDEED IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT EVER HAS."

Peace Out......Yew!
Earthling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hey everyone, can't believe I missed this thread!

Welcome to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all, I hope we can work together and establish a fab ground crew in Oz.

My name's Diana and although I'm new to the theory that I've been researching for some time, I'm not new to the feeling that something just ain't right and that I have a much bigger purpose here than just your 9-5 and procreation!

Currently, I'm concentrating on meditation and getting to that "blank" stage where I have control of my thoughts and where I can clear my mind...proving to be rather difficult at the moment.

Can anyone recommend any books or the like which are useful for someone starting out?

See you guys/gals around!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:32 AM   #14
justbe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hey everyone, can't believe I missed this thread!

Welcome to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all, I hope we can work together and establish a fab ground crew in Oz.

My name's Diana and although I'm new to the theory that I've been researching for some time, I'm not new to the feeling that something just ain't right and that I have a much bigger purpose here than just your 9-5 and procreation!

Currently, I'm concentrating on meditation and getting to that "blank" stage where I have control of my thoughts and where I can clear my mind...proving to be rather difficult at the moment.

Can anyone recommend any books or the like which are useful for someone starting out?

See you guys/gals around!
Gday fellow Aussies
Great to see people becoming more aware.
Hey Diana, I would highly recommend "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle. The books purpose is "to bring about a shift in consciousness, that is to say to awaken. This book is about you.." Its easy to read and the more I read it the more I seem to get out of it. He also wrote "The power of Now". Enjoy
justbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:57 AM   #15
KellyNUTS
Avalon Senior Member

Howdee peeps, from Melbourne myself.
Surprised to see this many Aussies!!
KellyNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #16
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

hi all my names andrew, im from adelaide, love bill n kass beautiful ppl! the world needs more of them!

BTW if u are serious about meditation with the intent on eventually learning to remote view ect then i cant recommend this enough,

Hemi-Sync The gateway Experience was recommended to me by a good friend. i have only been using it a few weeks and when ever i do i literally buzz afterwards! its great. There is tons of info on the net about it and its about 5.22 gb for the whole program. bear in mind that that is 16 cds worth recorded in flac format (mathematically flawless audio version) and the pdf documents\ manuals. u can download it as mp3 but i recommend u get the flac version

while i am nowhere near even half way through the program, I find it amazing
and im not going to tell u that the remote viewing training is for real. but i will update as i go if anyone is interested. i wouldn't mind getting bill an kass's thoughts on it. if they have any. But my mate swears buy it and i trust him. even if i dont produce the same results he says he has had, it has still done wonders for my meditation, and taking me to levels i never thought i would be able to achieve. I seem to have no psychic abilities that i can identify. But if its possible to train them, i am trying. If anyone has an opion on this or other methods to helps produce this ability i would love to hear from them.

thankyou, Andrew
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #17
stal
Avalon Senior Member

hey.

good to see some aussies on here.

i'm stal, 29, from western nsw

i've been into this stuff literaly my entire life, have had the odd unusual experience over the years.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #18
P4BL0
Banned

Wink Connecting with other people

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:26 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #19
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks P4blo,

i may repost that in closer to the main forum so others from around the world can comment on it.

also i am a big fan of coast to coast AM with george noory. brilliant show and readily available from about 6:30 adelaide time every night on usenet.

for ppl who dont have usenet. on youtube subscribe to the user theduderinok , as he post the best shows a little while after they air. Once u subscribe go to his playlists, find one u like and click play all.

Very fascinating and at times have guest of incredible stature. for instance 2 nights ago they had a cant remember if he either a double or triple professor, and the subjects was timetravel and voodoo. Where do u see ppl of that caliber on subjects like that( except maybe project camelot ect). and that is just one of many many great examples. of course u still do get ur (seemingly wacky) nut jobs. But overall is incredibly fascinating.

if anyone wants help using usenet let me know. u have to subscribe to it, unless u are with internode for an isp, as they offer it free with there net service.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #20
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

also a list of caves in australia, source wikipedia

just thought it may be useful. ppl can see whats close to them and if s*** hits the fan, ucan atleast see what natural shelter is close by.

Caves in Australia

[edit] Show Caves

[edit] New South Wales

* Abercrombie Caves
* Ashford Caves

* Bendethera Caves
* Clifden Caves
* Jenolan Caves
* Tuglow Caves
* Wellington Caves
* Wombeyan Caves
* Wyanbene Cave
* Yarrangobilly Caves

[edit] Queensland

* Capricorn Caves

[edit] South Australia

* Kangaroo Island
o Kelly Hill Caves
* Lower South-East
o Tantanoola Caves
* Upper South-East
o Naracoorte Caves
+ Alexandra Cave
+ Blanche Cave
+ Victoria Fossil Cave
+ Wet Cave

[edit] Tasmania

* Gunns Plains Cave, Gunns Plains
* King Solomon Cave, Mole Creek
* Marakoopa Cave, Mole Creek
* Newdegate Cave, Hastings

[edit] Victoria

* Buchan
o Buchan Caves
+ Byaduk Caves
+ Fairy Cave
+ Royal Cave
o Murrindal
+ Shades of Death Cave
* Byaduk Caves
* Glenelg River
o Princess Margaret Rose Cave

Western Australia

* Yanchep
o Cabaret Cave
o Crystal Cave
o Yonderup Cave
* South West
o Jewel Cave
o Lake Cave
o Mammoth Cave
o Moondyne Cave
o Ngilgi Cave (formerly Yallingup Cave)

[edit] Wild Caves

[edit] New South Wales

* Blue Water Holes
* Bungonia Caves
* Carey's Cave
* Cave Island
* Cotter Caves
* The Big Hole and Marble Arch

[edit] Queensland

* Camooweal Caves
o Five O’Clock Cave
o Four Mile East Cave
o Great Nowranie Cave
o Little Nowranie Cave
o Niggle Cave
* Undara
o Undara Lava Tubes
* Mount Etna Caves National Park

[edit] South Australia

* Flinders Ranges
o Mairs Cave
o Wooltana Cave
o Mt. Sims Cave
* Lower South-East
o Sheather's Cave
o Snake Hill Cave
* Murray River Area
o River Road Cave
o Punyleroo Cave
* Upper South-East
o Appledore Cave
o Beekeepers Cave
o Brownsnake Cave
o Cave Park Cave
o Little Victoria Cave
o Echidna Cave
o S102 Cave
o VDC Cave
* Yorke Peninsula
o Corra-Lynn Cave
o Town Well Cave
o Windmill Cave

[edit] Tasmania

* Exit Cave, Ida Bay
* Honeycomb Caves, Caveside
* Wet Caves, Caveside
* Growling Swallet, Junee Florentine Valley, Mount Field

[edit] Victoria

* Buchan
o Wilson's Cave
* Labertouche
o Labertouche Cave

[edit] Western Australia

* Kimberly
o Mimbi
o Tunnel Creek
o Cave Springs Cave
o Old Napier Downs Cave
o Wangahinnya Caves
* Mid West Gascoyne
o Drovers Cave
o Mystery Cave
o Old River Cave
o Gooseberry Cave
o River Cave
o Arramall Cave
o Stockyard Gully Caves
+ Stockyard Bridge
+ Stockyard Tunnel
+ Stockyard Cave
+ Aiyennu Cave
+ Beekeepers Hole (also known as Uniwa Cave)
+ Weelawadji Cave
* Nullarbor
o Old Homestead Cave
o Abrakurrie Cave
o Cocklebiddy Cave
o Weebubbie Cave
o Thampanna Cave
o Kellys Cave
o Koonalda
o Pannakin Plain Cave
o Stegamite Cave
o Horseshoe Cave
o Balladonia Cave
* Perth/Peel/Yanchep
o The Catacombs
o Concinna Cave
o Gibb Cave
o Gidgee Karupa (Spear Cave)
o Kings Park Caves (Tunnelled and extended during WW2 for Catalina FBY base)
o Loch Overflow
o Mambibby Cave
o Mandurah Caves
o Minnie's Grotto
o Rottnest Island Caves
o Surprise Cave
o Wanneroo Karst
o Yanchep Cave
* Pilbara / Cape Range
o Anomoly Cave
o Bell Cave
o Canyon Cave
o Owl Roost Cave
* South West
o Bride
o Calgardup
o Giant's
o Nannup
o Tiger
o Quinninup Lake Cave
o Snake Pit Cave
o Cowarumup Cave
o Meekadorabee Cave
o Easter Cave
o Labyrinth Cave
o Old Kudardup Cave
o Deeondeeup Cave
o Milligan's Cave
o Wallcliffe Cave
o Beenup Cave
o Blackboy Hollow
o Witchcliffe Cave
o Strong's Cave
o Devil's Lair and Nannup Cave
o Dingo Cave
o Arumvale Pipe and Arumvale Cave
o Golgotha Cave
o Northcote Grotto
o Ketelack Cave
o Lost Pearl Cave

Australian Territories

* Christmas Island
o Lava Tubes

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-13-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:54 PM   #21
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Gadday!!I'm from the owd pommie land-just calling in to post this pikkie on astronomy of the day website for you all.C'mon england ashes will be ours next year me owd hearties!!LOL.

Explanation: A bright trio of terrestrial planets was joined by a young Moon on September 1st, in planet Earth's early evening skies. In this view of the celestial gathering from Perth, Western Australia, the Moon's sunlit crescent is nearly horizontal at Perth's southern latitude of about 32 degrees. Venus, then Mercury, and finally Mars shine above colorful city lights on the far shore of the Swan River. The six unlit towers on the left surround a large cricket stadium. For now, the planetary trio still lingers low in the west just after sunset. But in the coming days Venus will move farther from the Sun, climbing higher after sunset, while Mercury and Mars will steadily sink into the glare along the western horizon.

Credit & Copyright: John Goldsmith, Celestial Visions exhibition, TWAN
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:08 AM   #22
atama
Avalon Senior Member

hey groovers

i found a ufo story on CH10, theres a link to the forum here.

https://members.ten.com.au/forums/th...threadID=79786

join up and flood this forum with interest.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:39 PM   #23
Global Nomad
Avalon Senior Member

Well it looks like this is the official declaration area so I'll say g'day here too !
I'm Global Nomad. I reside in Thirroul a small little town about 15 minutes north of Woolongong. Used to live in Redfern, but we dicided we had had enough of the city life, and haven't regretted it once. I write music for a living, and live with my partner (girlfriend though that sounds really superficial) and two beautiful little dogs Bosley and Charlie. I'm trying to get into gardening and plants - though failing at the moment - after reading Annastasia. I've been into this conspiracy stuff for about 9 months after reading in Nexus magazine about the Norwegian underground bunkers. I haven't stopped since.
I'm beginning to get a really good vibe about this forum and all you guys. I was a little sceptical at first ! Peace and happiness to us all through these strange days ahead.

Global Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #24
bowspearer
Avalon Senior Member

Make this thread number 4 I'm speaking up in lol:

I'm Andy, I'm 29 and I'm up on the central coast. Moving up here 6 years ago after living the whole of my life previous to that in Sydney.

I'm not really "spiritual" in a brand of religion sense, but I'm religious and was raised Catholic. At the same time though I've always felt more "aware" of things around me, where often I'll sense when something is out of place somewhere and in the past I've experience psychic dreams.

At times I've shown strong natural leadership characteristics, but due to childhood full of emotional abuse, I doubt myself pretty much 24/7. A few years back I completed a Diploma in Telecommunications Technology and an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Technology. Currently I'm doing a BA with a double major in history, hoping to become a high school history teacher. As far as hobbies go, I write, songwrite, act, sing (I had 5 years of classical training) and I love anime, 80's cartoons and family movies, and I collect vintage action figures.

I've sensed things have been staged for some time now in terms of what's been going on (including 9/11), and about 6 months ago, a friend of mine from a chatroom showed me project camelot. I'd be lying if what's due to happen in the very near future didn't scare the life out of me, but in these situations you either conquer the fear or it conquers you, so here I am. Hopefully I'll find a community where I'm useful and fit in.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:00 PM   #25
manda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Pablo

Helooo All

I am Living in Canberra at the moment.

Used to Live in Lennnox Head near Byron.. Ive moved into the mountains..

all the "conspiracy theories" from 20 yrs ago are now realities...

people are re searching , listening and opening up now more and quicker than ever before. This is such an exiting time ...

To all of us here in Avalon

Courage and Bravery means feel the fear and do it anyway.
(Healthier than an adrenal surge from coffee.. )

Heartfelt warmth of the sun to you all

Manda
manda is offline   Reply With Quote