Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
mr.komie
Avalon Senior Member

Default does anyone in the UK wanna live?

hi guys and gals, south london here. ive been reading and posting in the various threads that are close to me, s.east, london and surrounding counties and im getting extremely concerned that people are worrying/shutting down when we should be talking and meeting to get things rolling. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE and from what im seeing, nothing is happening. theres nothing wrong in getting prepared, even if its only a few things bought every month like water filtration bottles, gold, fire starting equipment, tools, maps and plans that have been laminated to protect them, warm clothing or anything else!

does anyone in the UK wanna ease themselves into this crisis or are u going to wait until ur money is worthless and ur children or urselves being rounded up and chemicaled up so ur brain doesnt work properly? are u worried about the price of ur mortgage or the car payments? i personally think the system needs to fall and should be encouraged to as its NOT our system, its theirs!

i never want to be the doom and gloom man but i want to live and i also want to meet people that want to live to in order to make it a much more viable solution to live and prosper without these scumbags in so-called control. i would love to see what 2012 brings for humans but there doesnt seem to be that willingness to stop watching boringnation street and munching on the aspartame/msg low fat snack bars....

...please feel free to pull me up on my attitude or to add something ive missed... any response is better than none!

anyways, peace and love KE
mr.komie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, london, south east, survival, uk meetings