Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #326
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Kauhane,

You don't make it clear who you are quoting there.

Please do.

Thanks.

Merlin
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #327
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Kauhane,

You don't make it clear who you are quoting there.

Please do.

Thanks.

Merlin
He's quoting the guy that maintains this blog - http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

I don't know his name.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:34 PM   #328
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm as disappointed that they didn't show up as much as most people out there but I don't feel hate towards anyone.
Blossom thought she heard voices from aliens, maybe she is a bit cuckoo or just has a good imagination, who knows.
It's a shame they didn't come but life's like that sometimes, if they can read this my suggestion would be to take over a Television station like the BBC and not to use a mad old English bird living in Oz to get their message across
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #329
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Neo,

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #330
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

oops here you go Merlin
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #331
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm as disappointed that they didn't show up as much as most people out there but I don't feel hate towards anyone.
Blossom thought she heard voices from aliens, maybe she is a bit cuckoo or just has a good imagination, who knows.
It's a shame they didn't come but life's like that sometimes, if they can read this my suggestion would be to take over a Television station like the BBC and not to use a mad old English bird living in Oz to get their message across
What you said. No hate and anger here.

I don't want them to come to save us, I'm not looking for a saviour, I want them to come so it cannot be denied that they are there, no more no less.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:54 PM   #332
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauhane View Post
oops here you go Merlin
so the idea was to unite us together, what it did was divide more than ever.

I was of no great illusion that there was going to be a huge ship, I would have liked there to be one, but I can't say I am disapointed it didn't occur.

I found the best way to tell the truth from fiction is on how much money they are making.

If these channelers are real and are getting their information from higher beings, surley they could start to do away with the luxurious life styles.
I know the excuse that they need the money to spread the word.
If they where so honest and divine, the higher power would help out by gently guiding donations rather than having them sell books.

a free webpage with all the information would give me more faith in these people rather than teasing with little snippets and then pushing a book or 2.

of course Blossom and Comanda Odama will weasel their way out of this and say that it wasn't their fault and the federation had to stop plans due to intergalactic tensions which may have sparked a war between all worlds.

If these so called beings where so insightful, they would have seen the possibility of conflict and not built up the hopes of many many poorer souls who believed and brought books from the charlatans.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #333
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

PLEASE KEEP BELIEVING....

All is as it should be//////\]]]==
There is lots to learn...
And much to discern!
Unconditional Love...
Wayne......
williamfmartin@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #334
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

I don't want them to come to save us, I'm not looking for a saviour, I want them to come so it cannot be denied that they are there, no more no less.
your comment is bang on with me Joe. couldn't have said it better!!!!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:28 PM   #335
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like David Wilcock and George Green were correct in not buying in to this whole Oct 14 th event. They have both said since the beginning that no motherships are going to come and save us. We have to save ourselves. We therefore should not be surprised by the outcome.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #336
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Looks like David Wilcock and George Green were correct in not buying in to this whole Oct 14 th event. They have both said since the beginning that no motherships are going to come and save us. We have to save ourselves. We therefore should not be surprised by the outcome.
None of the channeled messages that I'm aware of ever said anything about saving us. The purpose of the showing was to uplift to awaken the sleepers so the entire world could know that we're not alone.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:44 PM   #337
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm. Let's have a show of hands - who believes Superman is real or Batman? Then there's that jolly old chap in a red suit that is supposed to come round every Christmas giving toys to kids. Or, how about the Tooth Fairy?

These are beliefs that kids have. But when they grow up, they realise that they were just imaginary - yet they still have fond memories of them when they mature and find out the truth.

Blossom Goodchild? Well, I guess the truth is that some of us still need to grow up.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:55 PM   #338
benny

Red face Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

I have not posted before, but I feel so moved by this day, I feel I have no choice. I am confused as to how anyone can fault anybody else about having the courage to hope and imagine an experience that might offer humanity a blast of unconditional love and reveal something to us that will facilitate our shift into the reality we are wanting to create. I feel disappointed, but mostly, I feel disappointed by those who have felt it necessary to criticize and judge others because they had the courage to open their hearts..I will use every opportunity I have to open my heart and imagine a future that is based on unconditional love. I believe Blossom Goodchild and all those that supported her channeled material with theirs to be pioneers and I appreciate the opportunity it has given me to imagine something I had not been able to imagine before. I thank them from the bottom of my heart and send huge amounts of love and support to them. It is absolutely up to us to create the reality we dream of and when we as a community experience disappointment, it is our job to support each other unconditionally. Maybe that is the lesson here. When we can get to a place where we can love and experience disappointment at the same time, maybe we will be ready.. I will never give up hoping.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:56 PM   #339
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
The purpose of the showing was to uplift to awaken the sleepers so the entire world could know that we're not alone.
Yeah. No need for pages and pages of babble about love and light and awakening and vibrating resonance in the hyper dimensional ascencional whatever blah blah blah.

Just turn up in the fooking ship. Job done. People = awakened.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #340
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

To be honest i wasn't surprised they didn't show up. why? SELF-RESPONSIBILITY. Isn't that the whole purpose of Free Will to be responsible for ones actions? on the whole blossom thing I think she may have gotten pranked by a spirit near by. When you channel information it's like a random phone call you never know who you are getting information from =.=
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:52 AM   #341
Whitewolf

rebel, I don't know what self-responsibility has to do with any of this. These lightships weren't purported to show up in order to alleviate us of our responsiblities, they were supposed to show up to demonstrate to the world that we are not alone. I think this has been addressed here in this very thread.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 AM   #342
Wolf_2012

3.15 am on the 15th here in Scotland, UK - and NO ET spaceships (huge or otherwise) to report. So, although it is STILL the 14th on other parts of the planet, I guess that from a UK point of view the Blossom business has to be a big
Old 10-15-2008, 02:31 AM   #343
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

There are a lot of people here blue from holding their breath...
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:12 AM   #344
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

ok guys..check this out...
this was quoted from

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

therefore...we wait unitll the 15 has passed before we discredit anything
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:18 AM   #345
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
something big may be about to happen, the global consciousness dot is currently on red and the last time it was on red was 2 hours before 9/11.
http://www.gcpdot.com/
*sigh* The GCP dot is red on a very regular basis. I used to check it every day when I got home from work, and it was red at least twice a week. It's also blue twice a week. That doesn't mean much, I'm afraid.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:25 AM   #346
Tuza

It also hit me hard as well here, but I am hoping and praying with you. It is 1:25 p.m. real time on the 15th downunder, but when I look at the World Clock there are so many different times in the world I suppose I will have to wait till the 16th.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 AM   #347
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

There is ***NOTHING*** that will happen! By now, Blossom is in a highsecurity mental hospital. lol
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 AM   #348
Tuza

I must admit you all seriously give me a laugh though, bless you all, I need a laugh.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:30 AM   #349
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post

Yeah, and then we can get busy selling them coca cola. Wow, this earth could be a mecca for jaded ETs.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:31 AM   #350
Tuza

Oh Gordon, come on now petal pie, I know you want them to turn up too sweetie.

It's okay they will be here, don't fret.