Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #1
PTTurboe

Default Project Blue Beam

All - this is some good info for those of you not familiar with this. Watch this video first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTgOSHbBEI

Then someone emailed me this a while back:

==================================================

Summary:

The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old.

In principle, it will make use of the sky as a movie screen space-based, laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to every part of the planet, in every language, in every dialect according to region. Specifically, the show will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving different images according to predominating regional/national religious faiths. No area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness. The various saviors will then merge into one after "correct" explanations of the mysteries, prophecies, and revelations will have been disclosed. This event will occur at a time of great political and general tumult. [Seems like surely this is a good time to meet those requirements.]

The Blue Beam Project, developed by NASA scientists, consists of 4 parts, 4 steps toward the implementation of the NWO religion with the Antichrist at its head.

* First, earthquakes at certain precise locations of the planet will result in new archaeological discoveries, revealing that all religions' basic doctrines have been misunderstood and misinterpreted.

* Second, a gigantic Space Show with laser projections of multiple 3-dimensional holographic images worldwide, will appear to be the image of God, speaking in all languages.

* Third, electronic telepathy involving ELF, VLF, and LF waves will reach people by the inside of their brains, interlacing and interweaving with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought and making each one to believe that God is speaking to them from within their own souls.

* Fourth, electronic universal "supernatural" manifestation designed to deceive will create the following illusion: make mankind believe an alien invasion is imminent, make Christians believe a rapture is imminent and the aliens have come to rescue them, and convince all that global satanic supernatural forces and manifestations penetrating worldwide - able to travel through optical fiber, coaxial cable, electric and phone lines - are everywhere and inescapable.

For supporting documents scroll to the end of this article. Go here to watch supporting video evidence produced by an overseas researcher: http://www.didiercardon37.com/article-23045204.html

These two videos below from http://disclose.tv explain the actual existing military and HAARP technology that we have right now to create the projected "False Second Coming" or "fake alien invasion" event complete with audio beamed directly into people's ears while the holograms appear overhead. You MUST WATCH these two videos. Now you will also be able to "CONNECT THE DOTS" about why airplanes ejecting long lingering chemtrails are constantly criss- crossing America everywhere. Among other Orwellian "tasks" these chemtrail planes are performing, they are laying down the necessary chemicals including toxic levels of Barium, which will saturate the upper atmosphere enough to provide a chemical "screen" like a motion picture screen for the projected holographic images to appear on:

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/850...ion_Plan_Pt_1/
http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/850...ion_Plan_Pt_2/

A Worldwide Counterfeit "Second Coming" to be Staged by the NWO Using Secret High Technology Light Beam Holographic Projections? Could this actually be true? See the attached UN document where Blue Beam is detailed at the end of this report.

"The Blue Beam Project will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old, as major an event as that which occurred 2,000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the skies as a movie screen (on the sodium layer at about 60 miles) as space-based laser-generating satellites project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet in every language and dialect according to the region. It deals with the religious aspect of the new world order and is deception and seduction on a massive global scale."

bohemian grove ritual[ 9.19.2008 Note from CKH: Another truth researcher pointed me to look up "project blue beam" so I Googled it and this info below is just part of what I got.

This information is so outrageous as to be almost unbelievable to me, and I am someone who has pretty much seen and heard it all. But then again, I had always flatly refused to believe that secret "Bohemian Grove" Malduk worship by every major G8 world leader was true, until I saw actual video footage of a Bohemian Grove Ritual being enacted - live - and could no longer deny what I was learning. So, with sickening reluctance, I am posting these reports. ]

Jordan Maxwell video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc83dz...

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ8OY6...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ0pEU...
UN Blue beam document: http://www.rumormillnews.com/images/b...
See: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...ion_Plan_Pt_1/

See: http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/309308.shtml
See: http://www.amightywind.com/rapture/falserapture.htm
See: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proje...woreview.shtml
See: http://www.rumormillnews.com/ufo.htm
See: http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/conspire2.html
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpT-...eature=related

[ Report compiled from various internet sources ]
Please read this incredible tale of apparitions and modulated microwave images and sounds and voices directed into your brain, I was told today by those in the know that holographic images of tanks and war machinery were projected over the desert to the Iraqis to scare them into submission during Desert Storm. Looks like it worked quite effectively.

project blue beamSo there are two separate weapons: One projects images in the air while the other projects images into your mind. Every wonder why Buford Morrow the day care center killer checked himself into a psych-hospital prior to going on his rampage and claimed that he heard voices telling him to kill people. They would not listen to him. - Submitted by US soldier USCMike1

NASA PROJECT BLUE BEAM
From the International Free Press in Canada

The International Free Press network is not a religious group, neither is it a political organization, but an independent worldwide investigation press agency in the field of politics, economics, medical and military.

We specialize in investigating and publishing special reports and audio tapes to expose the underworld of the United Nations conspiracy to implement a New World Order. Our task is to make the people realize that the agenda of the New World Order is not a dream or some wild, paranoid theory; it is a real on-going Satanic project.

A New World Order? For what?

To abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of man. To abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride. To abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government.

To destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to implement a one world government one-mind sight. And that kind of declaration of war from the United Nations is for the implementation of a universal, obligatory membership to the United Nations, a strengthening of the UN by a multi-military and multi-police force, a world-wide justice department through the UN with an international tribunal, a worldwide new trade agreement for all nations, the end of cold war and local wars as they are today, and the obligation for peace by scrapping all national and state constitutions.

"A new one world false religion and a new Apostasy culture is being planned covertly, illegally for all humankind."

If we really wish to understand the NASA Blue Beam Project, we have to return to the "dawning of the age of Aquarius."

Remember that song? That song said,

"When the moon is in the seventh house
and Jupiter aligned with Mars, then peace
will guide our planet and love will steer the stars."

This related with the year 1982 to be, at that time, the opening for the conspiracy of the age of Aquarius, just before the implementation of the new world order, supposed to begin sometime in 1983. I have to say that the Blue Beam Project was set up for the year 1983. It hasproject blue beam been delayed; we don't know exactly why. But, since 1983 (eleven years before the publication of this report), they have really improved themselves with new technology and innovations in space hardware and software in which they are involved right now to make their systems possible. So, the goals of the new age movement under which the United Nations operates right now, are the implementation of a new world "messiah." - an Apostate counterfeit "Christ".

The tools of the new world order are:

1. an international army;

2. an international police force;

3. a world bank for the economy;

4. a world government under the United Nations;

5. a world conservatory bank for wilderness preservation around the world. That means all "green" movements will be melded into the new international bank or disappear altogether;

6. a world religion where all church doctrines will be destroyed at the roots to be replaced by the new world religion of the age of Aquarius;

7. the world seven-races classification for all human slaves who will fulfill predetermined work tasks whether they agree with it or not;

8. the world concentration headquarters at the United Nations for those who will not accept the new system;

9. the world agriculture and food supply control which will control food and vitamin supplies around the world.

The new world order will be an "in-between" government system for USSR, Great Britian and all its commonwealths, and the United States with its melting-pot population. This is, at the end, a new spiritual and political world order which will replace the old ones under which we live right now.

Evil new world order --- What are the new world order plans?

They plan on the destruction of all people who believe in the Bible or worship Jesus Christ, and the complete disappearance of Christianity. To achieve this plan, the new world order is changing national laws to assure that Christian beliefs and symbols:- like the cross, for instance, will become outlawed and unlawful. Religious holidays and ceremonies will be replaced with new age festivities around the world. The elimination and complete destruction of all secret societies and secret brotherhoods, lodges and sanctuaries, all of which they view as the most serious threats to their survival after the implementation of the one world religion and one world government. The new world order also plans the abolition of all national curriencies, and the transfer of commerce to electronic cash through the superhighway.

Now...what those people also plan - and I repeat, this is not a dream and is not paranoid thinking, this is real. They plan that in order to accept the new world order, all people must first accept the new age religion; to enter into the new world religion, the Christian will have to abdicate their own beliefs.

So, as they said, the initiation will be on a worldwide basis inside the newly organized new Christian church (which will be a reorganized and strictly controlled Masonic temple) occult organization based on a Luciferian initiation. What we have to understand here is that no one will be able to maintain their old beliefs and, at the same time, enter into the new age religion. It will be impossible.

rex 84 camps for those who will not accept the new world order, who will reject it, the new world order people have already built re-education concentration camps (Google "rex 84 operation garden plot usa fema detention camps") and, for those camps, they have established what they call the "rainbow classifications" of the new world order prisoners. The rainbow is considered as the "bridge" leading to the Satanic empire of the new world order.

We already know, for instance, that everyone will have to take an oath to Lucifer in order to cross that bridge into the new age. All who resist that initiation will be sent to detention facilities where they will be separated into different categories, known as the rainbow classification of the new world order prisoners.

1. Classification of Christian children, as planned, is to be as human sacrifices where, within the black mass ceremonies, they will forced to participate in any kind of sexual orgies or be kept as sexual slaves.

2. Classification of prisoners to be used in medical experiments where drugs and new technologies will be tested on humans.

3. Classification of healthy prisoners for the International Organ Donation Center where vital organs will be removed one by one while they are kept alive by mechanical devices.

4. Classification of all healthy underground workers. The new world order concept is basically a worldwide dictatorship based upon the Luciferian religion; a dictatorship with the illusion of democracy.

5. Classification of "Uncertain Prisoners." In the international "re-education" center, political and religious prisoners will be re-educated (by whatever means are required) so that they may repent on international televison programs and glorify the virtues of the one world government for the benefit of all humanity.

6. Classification of the International Execution Center. Clear enough!

7. Classification seven. We are still waiting on the details of the Seventh Classification, and we are awaiting verification of the colors to be assigned to these classifications of prisoners, but this is the basic agenda of those who have planned the new "paradise" world of the future.

In order to maintain the illusion of democracy, camps and slave labor will be hidden underground in massive colonies that are being built as we write this report. (See FEMA REX 84 Camps, Dulce Los Alamos Secret Underground Military Installation on Archuleta Mesa in NM, and other underground USA/NWO military bases located around the world. Google those terms.)

You must understand that when I decided to release, about six months ago, some of their plans and information concerning their most important project, which is the NASA Blue Beam Project, I wasn't certain if I would survive my stand against the new world order's plans to put down on their knees all of the world's cultures and religions. But, now, following my own Christian conscience, my real and deep love for all my unknown brothers and sisters in America and throughout the world, I freely accept to give my life if it has to be the case for the truth, for Jesus Christ, by releasing for the first time, the four major steps of the Satanic Blue Beam Project.

I ask everyone who reads the following descriptions not to be paralyzed by their natural fears but to spread to everyone the contents of this special report, and to gather together in order to pray and to think and to organize ways to survive the new world order government show-down and power taking, because what we have to understand is that the new world government will not be something permanent, immortal; this is not the case. But what we have to do right now is how to organize to survive such Satanic plans.

EDITOR'S NOTE:

The author of this report re-posted above and his colleague were both killed only weeks apart; one in Canada and the other while visiting Ireland. Now we must carry on their work.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Blue Beam

You have done a tremendous amount of research on this. Well done.

I had done some also. This is why I am cautious about the possible happening on OCT 14 08.

One interesting note is that we have not had the earthquakes where they find the documents to discredit religions yet, so they could initiate the hologram show.

If something does happen Tuesday it is important that we know all the info so we can hopefully determine what is happening.

Last edited by micjer; 10-10-2008 at 06:21 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Mystica
Avalon Senior Member

Nothing will happen to discredit any religions.

They will lead people to the false conclusion that the ET's are the Messiahs that Christians, Jews and Muslims have all been waiting for prior to the real event.

They are planting the red herrings right now - as we speak.

Last edited by Mystica; 10-11-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Mystica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:40 AM   #4
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Since the 1960's the HAARP project has been active in Puerto Rico through the famous Arecibo Observatory. 50 yrs. Later what we have is a culture which hates agriculture, we rather buy it at the supermarket. A high crime rate per population % average. Especially family passion murders are high in PR. you will find a similar pattern all around the world. This is not a religious war is a war on all humanity. Africa, Central America, South America, North America, Europe, South Pacific. It is a war on Humans. The secondary effects of the use of HAARP technology, demantia, uncontrol rage and anger,
depression, you get the idea. Tesla was against the use of this technology. This I say again is a war on the spiritual essense of mankind irregardless of religious affiliation. The christian church is very strong in PR this has not deter people away, I would dare to say it has created blind fanatic fervor, anything outside of Jesus Christ is demonic this is the general view.Now if you reverse the effects of these frequencies will create miracles in your life and yes the veil will be lifted away . I agree that there's a NWO agenda to create one currency around the world and control humans through economic slavery, which has been happening for many years now.
The third world is an economic slave to the PTB. You bring out an intresting point about the use of the holographic image to create an anti christ religion.The important thing that the world is already brainwashed by the use of HAARP like frequencies or control by the underdevelopement aid giving to Third world countries to keep this countries in economic starvation.They have already won the war. We have to fight to awaken the world now.The PTB and the NWO will not win, that is my fight. To term this a new age ideology versus the christian doctrine is just what the NWO is using to keep the Christian Community asleep. Now lets play the religious wars, this is the oldest stragedy in history. Muslims vs Christians, Chatolics vs. Protestant,Hindu vs. Sihks, Hindus vs Muslim, Muslims vs. Buddhist. Keep the enemy fighting among themselves this is they way to keep you blind with hate.
Satan is alive and well in our society, take a look in the mirror hate and prejudice exist within all of us and in the name of religion we have committed incredible inhumane destruction. To be a patriotic american christian it is the will of God to fight against muslims. This is WRONG, and very STUPID !!!
So many americans are blinded by this satanic view. Each of us are our own worst enemy, ignorance of self and of our true origins will keep us blind.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-11-2008 at 12:45 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:54 AM   #5
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Great post

Thanks

I would say highly probable.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
Astral
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Since the 1960's the HAARP project has been active in Puerto Rico through the famous Arecibo Observatory. 50 yrs. Later what we have is a culture which hates agriculture, we rather buy it at the supermarket. A high crime rate per population % average. Especially family passion murders are high in PR. you will find a similar pattern all around the world. This is not a religious war is a war on all humanity. Africa, Central America, South America, North America, Europe, South Pacific. It is a war on Humans. The secondary effects of the use of HAARP technology, demantia, uncontrol rage and anger,
depression, you get the idea. Tesla was against the use of this technology. This I say again is a war on the spiritual essense of mankind irregardless of religious affiliation. The christian church is very strong in PR this has not deter people away, I would dare to say it has created blind fanatic fervor, anything outside of Jesus Christ is demonic this is the general view.Now if you reverse the effects of these frequencies will create miracles in your life and yes the veil will be lifted away . I agree that there's a NWO agenda to create one currency around the world and control humans through economic slavery, which has been happening for many years now.
The third world is an economic slave to the PTB. You bring out an intresting point about the use of the holographic image to create an anti christ religion.The important thing that the world is already brainwashed by the use of HAARP like frequencies or control by the underdevelopement aid giving to Third world countries to keep this countries in economic starvation.They have already won the war. We have to fight to awaken the world now.The PTB and the NWO will not win, that is my fight. To term this a new age ideology versus the christian doctrine is just what the NWO is using to keep the Christian Community asleep. Now lets play the religious wars, this is the oldest stragedy in history. Muslims vs Christians, Chatolics vs. Protestant,Hindu vs. Sihks, Hindus vs Muslim, Muslims vs. Buddhist. Keep the enemy fighting among themselves this is they way to keep you blind with hate.
Satan is alive and well in our society, take a look in the mirror hate and prejudice exist within all of us and in the name of religion we have committed incredible inhumane destruction. To be a patriotic american christian it is the will of God to fight against muslims. This is WRONG, and very STUPID !!!
So many americans are blinded by this satanic view. Each of us are our own worst enemy, ignorance of self and of our true origins will keep us blind.
well written.
Astral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting this
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:13 PM   #8
Zira

Quote:
Wrong,it is a spritual war.And the zionist pseudochristians do not represent true Christianity anymore than Catholicism and her daughter harlots.And Bluebeam and other projects will deceive all but the very elect.Many people know of the NWO and these projects,but still hold to new age spirituality and demonic space brother messages,and will be deceived.They are ripe for it.Just read all the posts here,and how much respect is paid to these false prophets preaching a paradigm shift in consciousness.That's what is all about.The Satanist Clarke wrote a fictional novel long ago detailing this called Childhood's End.In fact,sci-fi authors and Hollywood movies have conditioned people for decades for the Strong Delusion of these days.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #9
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Zira are you an evangelist ? Are you a patriotic american fighting a religious war on what you called harlots of religion ? Is christianity for you the true universal truth ? I may add you are excluding over 50 % of the worlds population. Consider the native tribes in Brazil or other parts of the world which will never be affected by ideologies or religious view they exist in harmony with nature and althought we have manage to exterminate millions of native tribes in the name of Jesus Christ, many have survive if only for the grace of god. What would you called a indian whose religious beliefs are older than those found in the Bible. In the mind of those people the Bible would be consider new age religion. Not to disrespect your belief but fanatism has control the masses for eons. It is time to go beyond and embrace our brothers and sisters irregardless of religious beliefs. Mother Theresa was not a Harlot. St. Francis of Assisi , Joan Of Arc, and so many other holy man and women after Jesus Christ who followed in the footsteps of the Christ. I do agree that the black pope leader of the Jesuits have a influence over the vatican, that is precisely why you should question the incomplete version of the Bible for many important facts about our origin and our relationship to Jesus Christ have been left out , why ? The truth will amazed you, the fallacy which has created the veil is as old as time. The being you call Lucifer has manipulated our history from the commencement of life in this planet. That is why our connection to our origin has to be rewritten by each one of us, your connection to the source of all is more powerful than any written word.That is precisely what the holy man in history have shown us. This is not a critique is an invitation to self discovery to our true origin which connects us
to the infinite cosmos itself and the source of all.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-11-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #10
Goert

Ironically,many people here will be fooled by it.The mindset I see here is one of the ET mentality.Knowing about the Fascist Global Elite and these type of programs will not protect people that believe we are ascending to a highewr consciousness and have a dogmatic belief in Wilcock,Delcado and other channelers.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:38 AM   #11
Goert

Frank Samuel is confused.Think you need to understand besides the stated objectives of deceiving Christianity is to tie-in all the new age philososphy,much of which can be found here.What your rant on patriotism is I have no idea.And I suggest Zira doesn't respond to inanity.That misses the point of sharing information and knowledge.Frank,just state your case,don't attack other members.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goert View Post
Frank Samuel is confused.Think you need to understand besides the stated objectives of deceiving Christianity is to tie-in all the new age philososphy,much of which can be found here.What your rant on patriotism is I have no idea.And I suggest Zira doesn't respond to inanity.That misses the point of sharing information and knowledge.Frank,just state your case,don't attack other members.
your time will be short here
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:12 AM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Goert how are ? I sense a lot of negative agression in you ? I don't want to offend you or anyone. You must know I am a 16 yr. USARMY war veteran that's why I've mention patriotic brainwashed. Is the modus operanti of the goverment. I also have a degree in theology but realize there's more than meets the eye as far as christianity and theology is concerned. I've travel a bit and study different disciplines yet I will not dare to preach to anyone. Truth as it connects to God is a personal journey of discovery. I have friends of mine from the pulpit who share the spiritual struggles they face and that is why I cannot judge . I really hope you let your guard down as I am no longer a soldier and my war is over. I invite you to come and visit me on the island of PR maybe we could become best of friends. Have a good one Goert, stay safe and be happy.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #14
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Zira are you an evangelist ? Are you a patriotic american fighting a religious war on what you called harlots of religion ? Is christianity for you the true universal truth ? I may add you are excluding over 50 % of the worlds population. Consider the native tribes in Brazil or other parts of the world which will never be affected by ideologies or religious view they exist in harmony with nature and althought we have manage to exterminate millions of native tribes in the name of Jesus Christ, many have survive if only for the grace of god. What would you called a indian whose religious beliefs are older than those found in the Bible. In the mind of those people the Bible would be consider new age religion. Not to disrespect your belief but fanatism has control the masses for eons. It is time to go beyond and embrace our brothers and sisters irregardless of religious beliefs. Mother Theresa was not a Harlot. St. Francis of Assisi , Joan Of Arc, and so many other holy man and women after Jesus Christ who followed in the footsteps of the Christ. I do agree that the black pope leader of the Jesuits have a influence over the vatican, that is precisely why you should question the incomplete version of the Bible for many important facts about our origin and our relationship to Jesus Christ have been left out , why ? The truth will amazed you, the fallacy which has created the veil is as old as time. The being you call Lucifer has manipulated our history from the commencement of life in this planet. That is why our connection to our origin has to be rewritten by each one of us, your connection to the source of all is more powerful than any written word.That is precisely what the holy man in history have shown us. This is not a critique is an invitation to self discovery to our true origin which connects us
to the infinite cosmos itself and the source of all.
Frank, I see you know what you are talking about.

Here is a true story about what Haarp is really about and from here one can find out what the inventor of Haarp knew of its real capabilities confirmed by the patents. I think at least 13 such installations have now been located throughout the world. All constucted by Rand corporation.

http://www.mondovista.com/vz.message.html

As to Project Bluebeam, it smaks of disinformation. The UFO/ETI issue, as interpreted by the controlling government, has always been considered to be an opportunity for a gigantic psyops campaign, however, that in no way means that UFO/ETI existance is not real, only that those who wish to exercise control over the planet wish to distort it for their own selfish ends. They've already been at it for several millenia and, with a few exceptions, have been able to enslave the minds and souls of men through their lies and distortions of reality.

Keep this in mind: A hologram gives no radar signature. Of course, the idea of "saviors" from outer space is very much in the mind of many new agers who hold that POV due to their own various religious inculcations since birth. Much of the "new age" is just the "old age" dressed up in a new costume. However, the genuine "new age" will be an entirely NEW Paradigm, even of thought.

The genuine ETIs, however teach PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, as did the one who called himself the "son-of-man" and is NOT here to "save" us, only to provoke us into holonomic thinking. Of course those who do not understand this could easily be deceived by a "savior" scenario since they are already looking for someone else to solve their problems for them which has been a part of their various religious inculcation.

However, the ETIs are ALREADY dealing with numerous people on this planet totally outside any "governmental" agency whatsoever. It is assumed that ETI would land on the White House lawn. Nope.

A vain assumption indeed.

The government wants everyone to think they have secret technology far beyond the capability of what they really have. Who do you think "leaks" all this boogey man information? More of the FEAR FEAR FEAR campagain which so many buy into so easily. Boogey men from the skys or reptiloid exploiters from outer space, when the exploitation is already right here and now in our midst. A fraud, my friends. People are looking here and there both for the Christ and for the anti-Christ when BOTH are directly in front of them and, in fact, already within them. The "war in heaven" is the war within between FEAR and LOVE. It is a choice everyone must make for themselves. Personal reponsibility. No way around it.

Here is an article I recently wrote which describes what ETI is all about, from my own limited point of view and my own personal experiences of course.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/DwnStepA.html

And, I recently have put up my entire science fiction novel online for everyone to enjoy. It is entirely free. Some actually may understand it. I do hope some get a thrill or a few laughs out of it.

http://www.geocities.com/nestingwave/

Peace be unto all,

Bob
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #15
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Nestingwave thankyou for sharing your information. Here in Project Avalon forum there's many views about ET's I am not a contactee or a whistleblower,it would be egotistical to think ourselves to be the only residents in this cosmo so I would think that someday perhaps we will make contact.The main problem I see as far as our relationship to the cosmo is that we are already making contact. Most people want to escape the reality they live on that's why we all dream of a better tomorrow. My experience with waitting for a messianic figure to save us is that when he came we where eager to kill him. Now imagine if a Jesus like figure live instead of getting crucify, now think about Jesus having decendants and bearing children. Ooohps now I imagine getting stone by some people here but I will tell you what I know.We are looking to the sky for our answers and among us the decendants have been walking amongst us, now here's the intresting part. Jesus had brothers and sisters who had children of their own, and perhaps Jesus had offspring of his own, where are they ? Why are we looking at the sky for answers, now here is why it has been kept a secret for so long, this would create a bomb explosion in the doctrine of the church. This is why I am not looking at the sky for answers the answers are within. The decendants of Jesus could walk right pass you and you will never know, we are as blind as we could be. Now notice I did not say that because they are decendants that they want to proclaim themselves to be Messiahs. So to make a long story short. There's many antichrist already in history, let me mention a few.
Stalin, Mao Zet Tung, Pol Pat, Hitler you get the idea. Casualties attribute to these figures 130 million people or so. Hello!!! You get the point, is time to evolve and take personal responsibility and become the messiah to our children instead of putting the responsibility on someone else. We have all the tools we need already. The holographic deception I do think it can happen as so many sleepers are gullible to this type of implanted idea. That's why I am telling people to question everything, ask questions. Become a scientist or a researcher a historian by taking the time to examine your belief systems. You will be surprise how many ideas or belief are part of the indoctrination process since birth. We are all bombarded with subliminal messages, ideas, doctrines which are taken to be a matter of fact. The best stance is to start from 0 say to yourself the only thing I know is that I don't know anything therefore I must question everything in order to know wether it is true for me or not. Never settle question everything in order to better understand who you are and what is your true potential beyond this 3dimensional world as it relates to the infinite cosmos.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-12-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Project Blue Beam

10/20/2008

Archived rebroadcast now available at:

http://wcww.towardthelight.org/image...PPanel_08.mp3c

BBS Radio

bbsradio.com

H A A R P

Mark your calendar for Sunday, 12 October 2008, as we'll be presenting a special two-hour live panel broadcast at 5P EDT/10P BST on Toward The Light, featuring Alfred Webre, David Icke, Cathy O'Brien & Mark Phillips along with your host, Rev. Juliet Nightingale, who will be discussing and revealing little-known facts about HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). Find out the truth about HAARP—the ultimate war machine—and the horrendous impact it's having on our solar-system, our planet and even on individuals. This is a show not to be missed!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-21-2008 at 06:17 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:41 PM   #17
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Blue Beam

10/20/2008

See above post for Archived broadcast of show.

Tried to delete this message, but haven't figured out how to do that.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-21-2008 at 06:24 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #18
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

This is already happening. The mainstream media is releasing The Day the Earth Stood Still on December 12. If the trailer and IMDB pics are any indicator, it is yet one more alien doom and gloom engram to imprint on the world consciousness that aliens are bad and government is good. There was a good point brought up regarding Christ consciousness. With Blue Beam, are Asians going to see Buddha? Will the Middle East see Allah? Good question. There are a lot of holes in this scenario. Someone was explaining Christianity to Neem Karoli BaBa years ago. How Jesus had died, resurrected, and was someday going to come back and save us all. His reply was, "You mean he is not here? You are in big trouble." He was talking about condition of the heart. Correct condition leads to correct action which leads to correct relationship which leads to correct situation. Correct situation creates vast mind, everyday mind. Just-like-this mind. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:20 PM   #19
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I just heard from a friend of a friend (I know, but stick with it please), stationed near the Tibetan border who said that monks just came down from their temples announcing that Bhudha would be returning.....wait for it......tomorrow. The 14th.

Now, I'm completely undecided as to whether the spaceship thing tomorrow is actually an alien spaceship or part of an elaborate plan by the PTB to unite the world's population under one religious deity. All of the information goes into the same bucket.
Stuff.

I have to say that the arguments on both sides are compelling. The technology is present to project images into the sky, AND put voices into our minds. Somebody posted a link, don't remember who - but thank you - about the technology that's been employed to do just that. The cooperation of terrorists because Allah told them to cooperate, etc. On the alien side of the argument, we also know that the majority of that communication is telepathic and we've been off-course for a while, in need of some help or confirmation of their existence. Oh, man! So how would we be able to tell if the voice in our head is being projected into our minds by some extremely advanced technology or by a benevolent race of aliens to help us?

I think the answer is vibration. What does the communication feel like? I think this is going to be key. If we're getting some kind of super-bitchin' Hollywood-sounding message, complete with synthesizers and such - I think it would be safe to assume it's Project Blue Beam. If, however, the message is not one in which a transcription is readily decipherable - more along the lines of emotions - I'm of the mind to consider it an alien contact. What's most important to note, I think - is the emotion you're feeling when receiving . . . the message. Animals are often the best judge of character because they feel the emotion and intent of the person they're faced with. We have the same ability.

There have been a few people here in Avalon that I initially didn't feel so good about, but not wanting to be rude - didn't say anything about it. As time passes, however I've watched those same people reveal themselves as sabateurs as they create dissention and intentionally create arguments to steer a particular subject off course.

My point is this: trust your feeling first. If it feels right, trust it. If it doesn't, no matter how convincing the audio/visual presentation, discard it like the doubt offered by the undercover agents of the PTB. Whoever the author of tomorrow's big event, trust yourself first.

My two cents worth anyways. Love and light to you all.
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #20
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Reacallone based on the research I am conducting at my home I am convinced that we can filter the frequencies emmited by project bluebean.Vibrations, frequencies, transfers our essense into other dimensions.The correct frequencies can help to block and filter all this technological weapons use by the PTB. Dan Burish , Dr. Horowitz or others better qualify could tells us if the solfeggio frequencies are effective to deter and reverse the effects of HAARP and Project Blue Bean. Recent scientific theories called String Theory tells us that each string emmits a frequencie, creating a total of 11 dimensions, this they say proves in theory that there are parallel universes. The concerned of the PTB is that is this is true they cannot control our minds with harmful frequencies once we discover the frequencies which can help our spiritual essence to vibrate to a higher realm or other dimensions. For the PTB this information is public , you cannot stop everybody. This is my dream that a majority of the world blast the solfeggio frequencies at the same time for several weeks, months , years and watch the changes which it will create.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 10-14-2008 at 05:13 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #21
PTTurboe

Watch this - I think this was a drill - Phoenix Lights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhAQrR8Jhkk

When they describe the lights - they are in my opinion - describing a hologram.

Folks, there was $2.1 TRILLION missing on 9/10/2001 - Rummie mentioned it on the news and the next day the Pentagon got hit with a missle - and it hit the budget office. VERY convenient.

And how much more have they plundered since then?

So, they have the money to do this....
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM   #22
Pure_energy
Avalon Senior Member

have you guys watch CNN during election??? This is the civil version of it. Imagine the military version.

http://www.abry.biz/jessica-yellin-3...ram-on-cnn-473

This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Pure_energy is offline   Reply With Quote