Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-20-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default You are so close

My friends, you are so close to openning up your true potential for the future. If dreams of distruction come to you it is to bring fear to you. Each of us is a power generator, but the frequency of the power output changes with our countanence. There are dark forces that want you to put out a low energy field, or even better they would like you to run in reverse like them and start to suck energy out of everything around you.

Do not give in to such manipulations. Yesterday I had a dream pushed onto me. In my dream Martial law was declared and suddenly troops were pulling people out of all the houses in my nieghborhood. I was terrified, then this man came to me and told me to start killing the nieghbors and join in the round up, and if I did my family would be spared.

I had the presence of mind to look at all the images in the dream and realized that everything I was seeing came from my mind exept the man that made me the offer. I summoned all my will power and visualized him on fire. I heard, in my head a loud scream and the vision was broken, I woke up instantly in a sweat.

If you are an intuitive the dark side knows you, they know that you posses great influence on the world around you and want you to live in fear.

I medatated for a few min. after my ordeal and brought peace into my life again.

This is the sort of reason that we are seeing revered people that are seen as seers fall down in predicting the future. The forces of darkness want us to predict events that will not happen so that when things of great concern do happen it will bring maximum fear to the masses. That doesn't mean they are not seers but that it takes careful understanding to know the source of information coming to us.

Be at peace, most of the horrific predictions of the future are fabrication of fear.

Please let me know what you think of this thread....thank you.

Last edited by samncheese; 10-21-2008 at 03:13 PM.
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: You are so close

i agree with you deagle & deliciado where externally spooked, imo
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Countenance is everything. Without interior force, there is no countenance.

And humanity will be tested to see how much it can contain its energy in opposition.

Without countenance, the spirit cannot make his home of the mind. Without countenance, the mind is recuperated by emotional soul states. Without countenance, man remains an intelligent animal.

With countenance, a greater work is allowed to be done on the subtle bodies. A connection is allowed to be made with reality, but only in the measure that the individual has contained the massive charge of the energy of the experience in its work to neutralized the karma of the experience.

The more countenance there is, the less fear remains. Because countenance can contain the fear that comes to him and a man without countenance is possessed by those fears.

And fear is the essence of a form of consciousness that will be disallowed to enter the realm of the overmind. Why? Because so long as fear can inhabit the psychic territory of a person, that person has not the countenance to face his own reality without being destroyed.

So, it is only without fear that man can leave his planetary condition, his condition as an intelligent animal behind.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

We are but children with a new toy, the mind. It will take time to control it and not let older kids control us, but we will get it right.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: You are so close

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post
My friends, you are so close to openning up your true potential for the future. If dreams of distruction come to you it is to bring fear to you. Each of us is a power generator, but the frequency of the power output changes with our countanence. There are dark forces that want you to put out a low energy field, or even better they would like you to run in reverse like them and start to suck energy out of everything around you.

Do not give in to such manipulations. Yesterday I had a dream pushed onto me. In my dream Martial law was declared and suddenly troops were pulling people out of all the houses in my nieghborhood. I was terrified, then this man came to me and told me to start killing the nieghbors and join in the round up, and if I did my family would be spared.

I had the presence of mind to look at all the images in the dream and realized that everything I was seeing came from my mind exept the man that made me the offer. I summoned all my will power and visualized him on fire. I heard, in my head a loud scream and the vision was broken, I woke up instantly in a sweat.

If you are an intuitive the dark side knows you, they know that you posses great influence on the world around you and want you to live in fear.

I medatated for a few min. after my ordeal and brought peace into my life again.

This is the sort of reason that we are seeing revered people that are seen as seers fall down in predicting the future. The forces of darkness want us to predict events that will not happen so that when things of great concern do happen it will bring maximum fear to the masses. That doesn't mean they are not seers but that it takes careful understanding to know the source of information coming to us.

Be at peace, most of the horrific predictions of the future are fabrication of fear.
What I great post thank you!

I always knew I needed a few lessons on how to do these things.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Samncheese...Each of us is a power generator, but the frequency of the power output changes with our countanence. There are dark forces that want you to put out a low energy field, or even better they would like you to run in reverse like them and start to suck energy out of everything around you.

WOW... like the smile on Tesla's face when he saw the mechanics of AC current.

And, Thanks 'RichardT' for the mechanics!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-20-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

We are a biological manfestation of energy.
Old 10-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

... and you too "Samncheese" for starting this thread the whole point of bringing this too attention!!!!

And "Everyone must read" !!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-20-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #9
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes it feels like preaching to the choir.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #10
CosmicFever

This is what I need. Thank you for lifting me up.

peace,
julie
Old 10-21-2008, 02:31 AM   #11
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

your aura is saging can I give you a flashlight...
Old 10-21-2008, 02:52 AM   #12
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

gr8 thread samncheese

i'm with you

paece
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:18 AM   #13
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Your message is in my "top ten" I've read here at Avalon. Thank you for putting your wise thoughts out here.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:40 AM   #14
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you! I might be the choir, but I still appreciate it!!

"We are but children with a new toy, the mind. It will take time to control it and not let older kids control us, but we will get it right."

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:56 AM   #15
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Default We are so close...... actually we are here!

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm

fear is the mindkiller!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:52 AM   #16
CosmicFever

Smile Re: You are so close

Flashlight? Of course you can...
Old 10-21-2008, 10:58 AM   #17
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent and fitting, well done. We are ALL being tested by either what you call dark forces or what has been put in our heads for thousands of years, or maybe by ourselves? Those of us here may see this when it happens and have the presence of mind as you did to project something else over it or say stop, I don't believe this or I won't do this even in a dream. This ability takes many years to develop. Something or maybe some aspect of myself pushed it up to me two weeks ago. I was awake and for two hours I was overwhelmed by some sort of terror and when I say terror I mean it. I had a literal battle with my mind or something else where by I had to repeat to myself "you will not have me, you will not break my resolve, I will not crack-up right here, you will not win with the negative blanket you are trying to smother me with." I know this sounds very strange and you have every right, not knowing me, to think I am already cracked :-) I assure you I am not for what its worth.
My normal access to anything of worth or value or predictive notions comes to me in my dreams. I have started sharing them to make sure that I have at least expressed to someone else (a sort of control in the experiment if you will) what I saw (for instance the tsumani, the attack on the scotish airport etc...) I don't believe that I am special or an oracle and usually have to wait to see the event to know the dream was correct so it all seems rather pointless sometimes but I now believe this is designed to let me know like everyone else that we do have more power than they let on. That we do have access to higher versions of ourselves or whatever word you like to use and then maybe we do have access to other entities.
Don't let what I have written scare, if it comes from your head then your head or mind or soul has the ability to overcome it. Take deep breaths and refocus your mind on the most innocent of things, I know its sounds strange, but like a kitten or whatever you would consider to effect you most with peace, smiling faces etc.... Try to conjure up a loving grandmother or someone who is watching over you and say the words I AM.
Other techniques warmly welcomed :-) Do not fear, you are not leaving this place until you realise how wonderful it is, what genius you are and how love can transform both you and the world. Its your own lesson you have come here to learn, you designed it, you live it -- its in your control. Peace be with you all.
g
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:03 AM   #18
Stabris8
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, great thread! Thanks!
Stabris8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

It sounds to me as if you are trying to fight the battle of good and evil. This is described in the "law of One", I don't know if we are ready for that on this level. I would rather run away to fight another day.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #20
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

To fight for peace in my mind is just a little silly, you are correct, (in hindsight "battle" was the wrong word, maybe preservation would be better)
My true story was one for which I did not have any conscious desire , it happened as a human event and it was frightening, no one was there but me and perhaps my own powerful negative thoughts, but for no apparent reasoning I could judge then or now, all of a sudden I thought if I don't hang on I could go crazy right here in my own sitting room on an ordinary day. My body shuddered, like shock, you know when somethig hits you a half hour after the event, like falling off your bicycle or something that makes you shake when you imagine what could have happened but didn't. I don't know if I have been clear but the whole point was to do your best of hold on to love even in the most frightening of circumstances. And I guess people on this forum are in one way or another expecting these things to happen, I for one am not wishing myself off of the planet until I'm all used up :-) 100 or so I hope and no one lives a 100 years without some "bad" things happening. The mind is a dangerous place as the saying goes, and can make a hell of heaven or a heaven of hell. I'm all for the latter.

Do tell of your law of one, thing please, briefly. And where do you run to my friend?
Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 PM   #21
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

A beautiful reminder, thank you!
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #22
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I will not judge you my friend, We will all face our demons at on time or another in life. The law of one readings are a set of books that hold great truth and meaning for me, go to this link http://www.lawofone.info. It makes my heart happy to see your honest words and find a soul that seeks. I will pray and meditate for peace of mind for you.

As for where do I run, I run to the wilderness to seek peace, that is where the love and strength of the Earth flows over me and heals my soul.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #23
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: We are so close...... actually we are here!

Thank for the link, It is good advise...
Old 10-21-2008, 03:35 PM   #24
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the lovely words, I am not new to these ideas (well I am new to the fact that half the people on the forum think the other half is reptillion, but I digress:-) ) But I am new to these forum things and as try as I might I haven't been able to figure out how to post an new thread.

I like the feeling of this posting and the people here I have to say and was wondering if all or any of you has heard of DATRE. I am quite surprised that the mention of them has not come up anywhere. Unfortunately both the channell and moderator of the site seem to have disappeared and left plans unfinished which is a true shame as it was the most enlightening and forthright agenda of any site to bring these ideas forward and they were operating from early 90's. I believe they were elderly but find it hard to believe that they might both have died, anyway John the moderator, used to write to me up until a year ago and now nothing. I believe their books are still available and have been translated into at least french and I have kept paper copies of a lot of the transcripts.

It is in my opinion streets ahead of some of the more fantastical stuff about, don't get me wrong, life wouldn't be life without magic but they gave similar universal information without all the drama, and if there is drama then there is and we will deal with that then and not now.

I would love to hear if you have heard of them or if you know what happened to them.
g
Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #25
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I agree. No doubt there will be challenges, but challenges can be met if you keep your head squarely over your heart (and the heart in charge).
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote