Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #1
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ley Lines, pyramids and churches

Hi all!

I watched Davids willcock's lastest video.

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/vi...urn-to-camelot

In the video he touches apon Ley lines and how churches are built on them and on nodes.

Well with such power emmiting from these nodes and how pyrimids focus this power has anyone tried building one? Or any knowledge finding the ley lines?

I got out one of my OS maps and I found that there was indeed lines of churches or very old mounts etc

Anyone with any knowledge of this sort of thing?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ley Lines, pyramids and churches

One really does need to connect the dots between ancient Babylon, Egypt, Rome...and the Christian Church...with Ley Lines. Thank-you for posting.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The ley lines run all over the planet.The main one, which would be the spine of the earth,runs through Cairo.The Paris axis is a major leyline that the vatican sits on. I used to have a photo of the design.I'll post it if i find it.The ley lines of the planet, are in the exact same grid format, as the inside of a woman's Uterus.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
lawlessline

Hi,

This is straight up my street as a heavy dowser. Been on the case for the leylines etc for many years now. I can confirm the churches, war memorials, administration buildings, springs, rubish land fills, the list is endless. There are many things attached to these leys and that is the real problems, in most cases it is not nescarilly the churches that are the bad things attached to the leys, but the underlining lines that are difficult.

You can also activate the areas around the nodes that will reflect the magic formulas installed at these given areas. I run cours on this down in the Pyrenees. I think it is the most major restriction we have on the human or planetary evolution. Whilst these lines are under the influence then the process will be painful and very long, even too long if we don't pull our fingers out.

Great thread and will watch the video. first before going in a right old rant, boring people stupid.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #5
hobbit
Unsubscribed

I am a dowser,
there are lines as such, and there is what flows upon them.

the lines are more like slivers of glass, imagine a thin sheet slicing right through universe.
These are detected at the surface as lines, they are one inch wide.
They are to be found in groups of nine lines which together cover aprox 200 feet across.
At a typical church You will find that along the cardinal directions( but not compass) there will be a series of these nine parallel line leylines all running inside each other, typically 13 one direction and 21 the other.
this gives a huge number of lines along those directions, 189 and 117.
This forms a kind of checkerboard ( think of the masons)
this checkerboard is 55 by 34 inchs.
Around the church will be typically six points where multiple leylines cross through each point, forget about all of this talk of a leyline.
This huge number of lines provides a basis for devine measure, thus the surveyors were the magi, the wandering masons.
What else this does is that the area of where the aisle of the church is sited , the rectangles of the cardinal direction cross of multiple lines becomes disected by lines which give fibonacci spiral pathways within each rectangle.
As you walk along the aisle this is detectable as fleur de lis patterns .
they are in fact opposite direction spirals been formed by subtle electric currents forming bloch wall DNA spiral pathways.

There are hundreds of leylines involved with each church, but what flows along them is concentrated along dominant pathways, especially the dominant cross.
these get called leylines, they are not, they are flow pathways, the dragon flows of opposite spin plasma.
These flows act under attraction , always drawn towards their opposite.
The lines are dead straight lines, the flows meander about upon the geometry that the lines create as pathways, the lines are neutral, the flows are positive and negative, or male and female, or fred and ginger.

The flows along the lines are pulsed phase conjugate lasers, they are to scale the universe, it is all to scale, this is a holographic universe, there is precise measure involved, devine measure.
this has all been veiled from humans.
We have not been ready for this information, but hopefully , we are now, Aquarious is pouring in the information , it's gonna be a wild ride.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The ley lines run all over the planet.The main one, which would be the spine of the earth,runs through Cairo.The Paris axis is a major leyline that the vatican sits on. I used to have a photo of the design.I'll post it if i find it.The ley lines of the planet, are in the exact same grid format, as the inside of a woman's Uterus.
I also found a Goggle earth over lay of Ley lines....say that leven times...
http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
I am a dowser,
there are lines as such, and there is what flows upon them.

the lines are more like slivers of glass, imagine a thin sheet slicing right through universe.
These are detected at the surface as lines, they are one inch wide.
They are to be found in groups of nine lines which together cover aprox 200 feet across.
At a typical church You will find that along the cardinal directions( but not compass) there will be a series of these nine parallel line leylines all running inside each other, typically 13 one direction and 21 the other.
this gives a huge number of lines along those directions, 189 and 117.
This forms a kind of checkerboard ( think of the masons)
this checkerboard is 55 by 34 inchs.
Around the church will be typically six points where multiple leylines cross through each point, forget about all of this talk of a leyline.
This huge number of lines provides a basis for devine measure, thus the surveyors were the magi, the wandering masons.
What else this does is that the area of where the aisle of the church is sited , the rectangles of the cardinal direction cross of multiple lines becomes disected by lines which give fibonacci spiral pathways within each rectangle.
As you walk along the aisle this is detectable as fleur de lis patterns .
they are in fact opposite direction spirals been formed by subtle electric currents forming bloch wall DNA spiral pathways.

There are hundreds of leylines involved with each church, but what flows along them is concentrated along dominant pathways, especially the dominant cross.
these get called leylines, they are not, they are flow pathways, the dragon flows of opposite spin plasma.
These flows act under attraction , always drawn towards their opposite.
The lines are dead straight lines, the flows meander about upon the geometry that the lines create as pathways, the lines are neutral, the flows are positive and negative, or male and female, or fred and ginger.

The flows along the lines are pulsed phase conjugate lasers, they are to scale the universe, it is all to scale, this is a holographic universe, there is precise measure involved, devine measure.
this has all been veiled from humans.
We have not been ready for this information, but hopefully , we are now, Aquarious is pouring in the information , it's gonna be a wild ride.
hobbit

Hobbit,

Just to confirm the info you posted from here in the Pyrenees, not knowing where you are, but just shows that this effect is global. Theres is thousands of years been put into these grids and contains alot of detail. But I am sure we can zap through all this set up by the human side of it, leaving only the natural apects.

The matrix is just a system based on the real thing??
Old 09-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Lawlessline,
There is a duality, thus there will be black and white, in all of universe.
We need to forgive those who couldn't know what they were doing.
http://www.poetry-chaikhana.com/W/Wo...everyFormo.htm
We can paint whatever picture We think, lets paint a fabulous one?
hobbit
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #9
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

This is touched on in the SEEDs article about chemtrails which I posted recently...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16636

I think there is also a connection with ley lines, energy, consciousness etc get into dowsing and if you are in the UK check out the stars and stones event in Bury St Edmunds in November...

http://www.starsandstonesforum.net/ look for events...

There are many connecting these dots elsewhere... so many things seem linkd together when you start beoming aware. UFO's, Ley lines, power grids, chi energy you name it they seem linked when you start digging... even eastenders as it is to dumb the masses and prevent them realising all this...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I am a dowser. Discovering that I could do that (back in the mid 70's) was one of my awakening catalysts.

I dowsed a leyline running through my flat - I noticed all the plants on it grew well. That line went through two churches. This was back in the early 90's I digitized the position of all the churches in my area (Hanworth England at the time) and wrote a program on my old 8086 PC to sift through and find lines. I found that many times there were churches in lines of 7 long just on the local maps alone (about 50km square) with a tolerance of 15-20m.

In many I visited I noted that the lines often ran through the altar.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

This guy Stephane was at the last Stars and Stones event

http://www.goldenmean.info/geobiology/

I think he will be there in November... I hope so he is a wonderful chap, I wish I could read French as he book looked amazing... Worth learning French for...

This is an image from the link above and he measures energy lines as they go around old sites... Who built them knew how to manipulate these lines and split them to concentrate these energy vorteces at the sacred locations with these buildings...

He also shows and measures how your aura enhances on certain locations in these sites... at the centre of the vortex... 800% !

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 09-29-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:53 AM   #12
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Connecting with sauce( love that name)
great link, He's spot on.
the drawings are vastly simplified , as hard as that is to believe.
The fonts are positioned above positive emittance spiral points, that is the water we should be drinking, we are electric beings, with fully repairing vehicles called bodies, if we look after them and feed them correctly.
hobbit
Old 09-30-2009, 11:47 AM   #13
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Good Day...

Last edited by Tango; 10-02-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #14
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

I am a raw Rookie in this, but have been visiting Avebury U.K. recently
where two ley lines cross at several points. Have been following
the work of two experienced dowsers (sorry, don't have details at
present) who measured the electromagnetic radiation levels on
the stones, and also at some of the ley line crossing points.
Very high levels at one ley line crossing in particular (The Sanctuary).

My question to those experienced in this area is -

This electromagnetic radiation appears to be very healing =-

YET - I think most of us would agree that electromagnetic radiation
as we have used it to produce our technology can have a
very unhealthy effect.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
...but have been visiting Avebury U.K. recently
where two ley lines cross at several points.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?
This leyline... Michael / mary lines...

Interestingly there are also at least 2 nuclear powerstations which site on or near this line (hinkley and sizewell)...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 09-30-2009 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Where it says werhill thats near where I am
You can't see my house as there is a fold in the map
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #17
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Tango,
I consider that the universe is composed upon the lattice grid of this system, therefore there will be repetetion and similarities within it.
think in terms of a holographic structure with mandelbrot sequencing within it.
no matter how far or near, it will alys be a grid, a matrix.
The flows imo are pulsed phase conjugate laser beams of opposite spin going in opposite directions.
they will emitt from source ( not sauce)
and return to same.
Have You not noticed how everything out there is spheroid, not spherical, slightly flattened at the poles and elongated at the equators?
The map of the michael and mary flows shows two flows and a straight line, there is a vast difference, the flows meander.
you need to learn about electrogravitics as well, this part of the spectrum has been veiled.
Hobbit
Old 09-30-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Connecting with Sauce;
Thanks for a much longer, better look at the map used in Wilcock's video.

Aside from that... and I hate to be the cranky old fart here, but...

When this thread started I trundled off to Google, looking for maps of Lay Lines. Complete waste of time!

According to just the first page of hits on Google, anywhere on this planet where you can draw a straight line between ANY TWO THINGS... well that is a Ley Line, according to someone. Yes, I know that every speck of dust on this dirt ball is special, but... not that special.

I found one guy's map of Lay Lines in the US... it looked like the "Pick-Up-Stix" game from hell!

And they are definitely a natural phenomena of the earth, AND created by aliens, AND created by "the old ones", AND created by man.

I guess I am looking for some definitive source. Maybe even a scientifically backed one.

Maybe I'm just a grump, cuz I haven't made coffee yet.

Fred

Note to Swanny;
I unfolded my monitor... Clean up your yard!

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:01 PM   #19
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Good Day...

Last edited by Tango; 10-02-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

Note to Swanny;
I unfolded my monitor... Clean up your yard!

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:48 PM   #21
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Tango,
You may know, others don't, out of a hole in the ground crawled a hobbit.
A magician must have knocked on My door?
666x39.3=?
hidden in plain site.
666 metres is important in triangulation distances.
remember that straight lines crossing straight lines create geometry, circles( polygons) squares, triangles, but the KEY is fibonacci.
0'1'1'2'3'5'8'13'21'34'55'89'144.................. ................
Throw in some 3'6'9'
Thats third, two thirds, whole.
NINE parallel lines in three groups of three, 3'6'9
The one godhead from nine.
Why hide tango?
Are you living in fear?
hobbit
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #22
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I never listened to DW but if that is what his speach was about then I now understand why JM was taken off stage. He has been telling this story for years and years.

It is indeed fascinating
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #23
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

<snip>

Last edited by Tango; 10-02-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:31 PM   #24
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Tango,

What is that all about?
hobbit
Old 09-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Tango: That was a fascinating video in post #13. It seems that the star Sirius is also very important. All of this stuff is interconnected. Compartmentalization should be discarded in researching all of the topics on Avalon and Camelot. The smoke is just pouring out of my ears.

I couldn't resist posting some video clips of my favorite church...Saint Sulpice. I'm beginning to think there needs to be a Vatican III...to demythologize and depaganize the church...to completely purify it of all luciferianism, satanism, financial corruption, etc...and to make full disclosure of the secrets of the universe (and dark secrets) hidden within the Vatican Library (and who knows where else?). A new Christianity based upon the principles in the Teachings of Jesus and the concept of Namaste...which would be in complete harmony with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...resulting in a Namaste Ecumenical Mass...would complete my wishlist. Pope Sophie would sound cool too! Faith, hope, and love...springs eternal. What would Bultmann say? What would Jesus say? What would Lucifer say? What would you say? Lucifer...which church is your favorite? Which ones did you design? Which churches have magneto-leviton train stations in their sublevels? Were you the bishop who 'built' Saint Sulpice? Who was your best organ student? Dupre? Which music did you compose? Was Charles Darwin a good science student? Did you instruct Einstein? Did he think his thoughts after you? I still want to hear you play...after you authorize all of the above changes...and after you retire. See you at Saint Sulpice. I'm Sirius.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-04-2009 at 02:00 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote