Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 07:52 PM   #1
no caste

Default Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying

Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying
By Allison Klein Washington Post Staff Writer - Monday, July 20, 2009
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071902154.html

Violent crime has plummeted in the Washington area and in major cities across the country, a trend criminologists describe as baffling and unexpected.

The District, New York and Los Angeles are on track for fewer killings this year than in any other year in at least four decades. Boston, San Francisco, Minneapolis and other cities are also seeing notable reductions in homicides.

"Experts did not see this coming at all," said Andrew Karmen, a criminologist and professor of sociology at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. ..
Old 07-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying

Sounds like a good sign to me.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

This is BIG news. Thank you for posting no caste

These past few days ive been thinking about the future of us, human kind and wondering what we were going to be faced with as if there was something singing to me that some sign of change was soon gonna come about. I was unusually obsessed with digging up some jewl in this great mountain of an internet. And here it is. Fcuking great news! (if your old enough to be on this site your old enough to hear me curse )

Considering the abosulte mighty job the powers that were, were doing lacing our televisions and the minds of our people with filth, horror, murder, rape, and all the other fantastic little things that comes with having a box full of electricity sitting in the cornor of the room. Im actually very suprised to hear that this has happened. This really means that "they" are loosing a grip on us.

And the police are taking credit? Pffff c'mon, them guys were designed for doing nothing more then instilling hostility in the peoples of our nations. That system has'nt worked for the past forty years and shure as hell isnt gonna now. But you wait and see.. the police will be the last to catch the swine flu

That or they really got us in a net, shoot. I hate it when theres completely opposite spectrums in the possible outcomes.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Good vibes are spreading.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
This is BIG news. Thank you for posting no caste
You're welcome.

I think that people pretty much get along when their heads (and hearts) are not rolled over by fckutards all day.

peace

Last edited by no caste; 07-20-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: added link
Old 07-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions but I hope that crime continues to dwindle.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:24 PM   #7
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I keep saying to many we are a better people and can be better if we lay our minds to the important things in the world, love, light, and positive energy,free energy I will continue to pursue those thoughts no matter what in the days, weeks, and months ahead as I believe whatever is thrown at us as a people , good will prevail over evil.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I wouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions but I hope that crime continues to dwindle.
I agree not to jump to any conclusions without further investigation HJ but were at a time now where the word "ascension" brings up 14,200,000 google hits. How many do we need to get that hundreth monkey effect in motion? I cant remember, but were certainly getting there.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:53 AM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying

The global network of thousands of working 'environmental harmonizers' that have been set up and increasing daily would definately been part of this.

This initial experiments with the 'Light-Life Tools' technology in the Denver, Colorado area in the early-mid '90's had a by-product of decreasing the crime-rate by 33%.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:09 AM   #10
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
I agree not to jump to any conclusions without further investigation HJ but were at a time now where the word "ascension" brings up 14,200,000 google hits. How many do we need to get that hundreth monkey effect in motion? I cant remember, but were certainly getting there.
If memory serves me I think the figure was as stunningly low as 250 000.

The only conclusion we need to jump to is that "the powers that were" only thought/think they are in control. They do not understand that there is a cosmic shift underway and that EVERYTHING done in darkness will be exposed in the clear light of ascension, regardless of all their plans and manipulation.
The wheel turns, consciousness is rising at a rapid rate and cannot be stopped.

This is indeed signs of the change.

Z

PS Take a listen to this 18 part series, it ties in very closely with what we are experiencing right now - look for it on You Tube :-Bringers_of_the_Dawn__Teachings_from_the_Pleiadian s_Pt._1
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
PS Take a listen to this 18 part series, it ties in very closely with what we are experiencing right now - look for it on You Tube :-Bringers_of_the_Dawn__Teachings_from_the_Pleiadian s_Pt._1
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ight=marciniak
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:00 AM   #12
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

It's not mystifying at all...to me at least.

If you take into account how everything if shifting and how many people nowdays meditate for peace and love you would soon correlate it with this decrease in crime.

In my opinion, that's exactly what's happening. More and more people are waking up each day and realizing the truth. More and more people are meditating and sending out positive energy into the universe. This affects everyone in a positive way. Just think of how awesome it is going to be when we're ALL on the same train of thought.

It's a great time to be alive.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:15 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If this is a positive time, I only hope that it leads to the idea that many of the negative things mentioned will not take place, such as financial collapse, forced vaccinations, etc.

We can stop both.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:20 AM   #14
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

No Caste,
Thank you for this most wonderful news!
Keep them coming!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:22 AM   #15
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Less crime means nothing.

quiet before the storm?
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Less crime means nothing.

quiet before the storm?
Always gotta turn a positive into a negative, eh?
Old 07-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

This sounds fantastic, lets hope it continues to rise to even less violence levels all around the world.
Many thanks No Caste for bringing this to our attention.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:32 AM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi no caste,

The headline is a little misleading, however it's good that the people think positively.

The headline should have read, "Major Cities' Reported Crime Rates Mystifying".

Just this extra word could change the whole meaning of the article. Not wanting to put doom and gloom into the equation, it could mean that the public don't have confidence any more in the police and so, if they are attacked, they just dust themselves down and go home.

We need to qualify what is deemed to be 'violent' crime. Has the definition been changed recently? We know that politicians will change the rules if it improves the figures.

Have the police been ordered to take a softly softly approach to things or even been told to turn a blind eye?

Is the figure representing tried and proven cases? Has the justice system become slower?

Paradoxically the crime rate in the Northeast of Brazil shot through the roof, even though the economy is booming. More people have left the poverty line with commercial growth rising 57% over seven years. Assasinations in Salvador (Bahia) rose 79% in three years and 62% in Maceió (Alagoas).

Could there be a relation between more money floating around and crime? Could it be that because there is more money around the law enforcment officers are better equiped and more able to detect crime? Could it be a political game where the government is trying to control the population with false information?

So many questions....

We need to ask questions and not accept on face value what we see on the news.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post

Major Cities' Plummeting Crime Rates Mystifying
By Allison Klein Washington Post Staff Writer - Monday, July 20, 2009
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...071902154.html

Violent crime has plummeted in the Washington area and in major cities across the country, a trend criminologists describe as baffling and unexpected.

The District, New York and Los Angeles are on track for fewer killings this year than in any other year in at least four decades. Boston, San Francisco, Minneapolis and other cities are also seeing notable reductions in homicides.

"Experts did not see this coming at all," said Andrew Karmen, a criminologist and professor of sociology at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. ..

Last edited by Steve_A; 07-21-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #19
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
leads to the idea that many of the negative things mentioned will not take place, such as financial collapse,
Who knows, maybe it is a positive thing....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote