Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Could we be Witnessing Weather Wars?

Watching footage of the record breaking snowstorm on the east coast, especially it's crippling effects on the nations capitol I can't help but wonder if we're getting a taste of our own medicine. If someone we've crossed isn't retaliating against the alleged US hit on Haiti, or any one of a long list of acts of war from within the ranks of US leadership over the last few years.

We're not the only tinkering with HAARP technology....

Anyone having similar thoughts?
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:01 PM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Could we be Witnessing Weather Wars?

Well, there is something called WINTER that most folks in the Northeast are familiar with. ;-)

It even happens every year!

All joking aside, I am kind of baffled by the weather. Last month, the city I live in was bombared with 30 inches of snow from one storm. Since then, not a peep. We've had a few small squalls here and there but nothing major. Just utterly weird.

Then again, I am used to winters in this place. Standing out in 20 degree weather while waiting for a bus will do that to you.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Watching footage of the record breaking snowstorm on the east coast, especially it's crippling effects on the nations capitol I can't help but wonder if we're getting a taste of our own medicine.
Anyone having similar thoughts?
Fairly enough I woke up this morning with the same idea, my feeling was that the US is not the only one that have ET "friends" and it is possible that other nations including Iran may have acquired this kind of technology

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
observer
Avalon Senior Member

I live on the Jersey Cape. We are at ground zero for the track of the last two winter storms. Along with numerous other buildings, the roofs on the local Walmart, and one of our regional high schools have collapsed under the weight of all the snow accumulated here in the last week. This is not ordinary weather for this area. So much not the ordinary, that the engineers didn't allow for the weight of this much snow in their "standardized" design load calculations.

There's no doubt in my mind - knowing what I know regarding the HAARP program - that we are under weather attack. I live due east of Washington, DC, 42 miles out in the Atlantic Ocean on a barren Cape totally vulnerable to the salvos being wrought from God-knows-where on our nation's Capitol.

Of course, this answers that age-old question of when that good looking gal from college is going to have intimate relations with me. Hell has finally frozen-over !!!
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The extremes of weather are going to continue to get worse the further we get into the energy of the photon belt. Weather systems are driven by hyperdimensional energy just like everything else. The only problem I have with someone outside the US causing the weather with technology is that we have the means to shoot down any satellite we want. So the war would be over very fast. The HARRP can only be used if there is something above (scalar weapons platforms) to harness the energy and redirect it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
observer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The extremes of weather are going to continue to get worse the further we get into the energy of the photon belt. Weather systems are driven by hyperdimensional energy just like everything else. The only problem I have with someone outside the US causing the weather with technology is that we have the means to shoot down any satellite we want. So the war would be over very fast. The HARRP can only be used if there is something above (scalar weapons platforms) to harness the energy and redirect it.
My only question to you, tone, would be: Who do you think is in control of these particular technologies?

Our entire reality is a lie, controlled by those behind the smoke-and-mirrors.

Who's in control? In my humble opinion, the demons of the international banking network, operating in total secrecy without the knowledge of the Mass of Humanity.

These globalists are manipulating the governments of the world by controlling the "fiat" money system around the glob. They are the ones who "control" the advanced "black ops" technologies - not the individual governments.

That's the reason scalar weapons platforms are not tumbling from the sky....

P.S. Although the photon belt could be the explanation for the sun and our entire solar system heating-up, I really don't think it has anything to do with this particular unusual winter weather we are having.

Last edited by observer; 02-12-2010 at 03:39 PM. Reason: edit: wording for clarity
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:14 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Observer;

Your comment, "Hell has finally frozen-over !!! "

Reminded me of an old school joke....

Professor asks on a test:
"Is hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof."

Response:
"First, We postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to hell, it will not leave.

Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant. Two options exist:
  1. If hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter hell, then the temperature and pressure in hell will increase until all hell breaks loose.
  2. If hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until hell freezes over.
So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in hell before I sleep with you" and take into account the fact that I still have NOT succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then Option 2 cannot be true...Thus, hell is exothermic."

Fred
(once again, while still on 1st cup of coffee)

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:11 AM   #8
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Fairly enough I woke up this morning with the same idea, my feeling was that the US is not the only one that have ET "friends" and it is possible that other nations including Iran may have acquired this kind of technology

Cheers
The Russians and the Japanese Yakuza were actually the first onboard with weather wars technology in the 1950s-60s. In 1974 Sec of Defense Robert MacNamara finally got in on the technology....ET may have helped us develop the technology but Tesla was the one who supposedly invented HAARP technology.

So the Americans were actually late bloomers...the problem is none of the humans are using it responsibly, so the fear is that we are going to throw off the delicate balance of nature and start a chain reaction of events that can't be reversed. Leading to droughts, floods and the complete destruction of the environment where the tropics aren't tropical anymore, the grain belt turns into desert and there's no more food production...

The north pole has moved 40 miles north recently, it seems to be on the move...which could lead to the above scenario if it doesn't stop until it reaches Norway.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:21 AM   #9
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Tesla tech is here and its in the form of WW3. Ive heard stories of Tesla destroying his work when he knew the police were coming to arrest him. He probably bought us some time before they would access his source equation. Energy, frequencies, resonance, wave from, scalar are hyper dimensional physics the source of where we come from.

Their use in this spectrum awakens the actuality of human potential, tis why they work so hard in creating entertainment/science to divert us. They will fail...
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:23 AM   #10
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The extremes of weather are going to continue to get worse the further we get into the energy of the photon belt. Weather systems are driven by hyperdimensional energy just like everything else.
Yes, aside from the mess we're creating the solar system will also moving through galactic anomalies that will be affecting weather patterns even more so. It's only going to get stranger as time moves forward...my feeling is it's time to put the seat belts on, we're in for a white knuckle ride.

All over the Northern Hemisphere they're claiming to have the worst winter in a century...ever for some. Come'on, all this happening two years before 2012 sure doesn't make it look good for the skeptics.

the end of things as we know them anyway

I don't see anything getting any better, except for the people who are awakening.

Tags
haarp, washington dc, wewather wars