Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #1
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hydrogen based economy...

After the Venus Project (is Venus associated with Lucifer?) proposed a resource based economy (in Zeitgeist Addendum), here is somebody with another idea:

http://sharingsustainablesolutions.org/?page=306
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hydrogen based economy...

Alex Jones had his own criticisms of this latest installment - addendum -
infowars video interview with the maker, then more when he looked into it further he accuses addendum as illuminate work.
Worth listening to the points he picks up on, eye opening to how easy it is to be mislead.
oh topic was hydrogen lol
i know how to produce hho ( 2hydrogen- 1 oxygen) and its explosive wow, we halve mpg as do thousands of others.
check out ZERO>
http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroFossilFuel
he has links to his extensive researched schematics on his website link
-peace
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

Hydrogen=Hindenburg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hindenburg.jpg (10.9 KB, 2 views)
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #4
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

How about...

I've been reading a number of websites with regards free energy and this free energy is not related to wind, solar or wave. i.e. energy from somewhere else.

Check out http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/ This is a free 1000+ page e-book and loads of links…

Chapter 1 page 9 says China have two device which have passed 6 months durability testing.

If we have free energy ethically this would mean we need to work less a lot less…

Also I feel a money system is needed (else some wouldn't do anything!!! ) but not the 'slave and manipulated' system we have now to pay hidden bankers all out income tax as interest.

I would suggest a system with a fixed rate of nominal interest and this is be a low rate so people can afford to pay off their own houses and have somewhere stable.

A tax system which feeds money back into the bottom and real education to educate people with information like on Avalon for their greater good.

Promote spiritual lessons and crystals and healing as a good direction left and right brain thinking promoted.

Tax which is not going to feed people at the top… An ethical system which means people do not mind paying it as it is going to things which are needed for everyone.

A health service which actually heals people and discusses relaxation and less stress (although working 2-3 days a week will sort a lot of these issues out) unless people want to of course.

Get rid of the power control and start to govern for the best for all.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote