Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb News from Latin América - Magnum Astron

Hi everyone!

In latin américa are several diferent situations.

First, some bad gossips; in Argentina the nazis are buying large amounts of terrain. In some pages the people are talking about a new country out there, with sovereignty an all the stuff.

Second gossip; as we know from sources like John Perkins, some corrupt goverments are in hands of the Corporotocracy some struggling. In Chile, some time ago Condoleeza Rice went and offer a giant project for several nuclear power plants, it smell like "Confessions of an Economic Hit man", ha. They bought a large gold reserve to in Pascua Lama, Chile to(and an ecologic disaster will occour, mm, stupid people...)

One good new are from a Strange but very real Project driven by a Genious.

I'm talking about Magnum Astron's project.

The man is a total genious (he pays his fisics, engieenering and maths studies playing music -7 instruments- and drowing portraits, ha) and that's the beginig.

His story is the strangest. Several years ago he was contacted by humans from another planet. They were mini-fractalized (keeping the same performance with the minimal amount of físical space, like a bonsai tree; they size was like a vacteria actually -some disturbing thing they says about other aliens was this: "if they isn't mini-fractalized they aren't aliens, they are something else...") ok, and they teach him a lot of cheap energy technologies. He never come with this stuff and he was all his career a main stream cientist/inventor/consultant, but a year ago a woman aproaches him and told him something really disturbing. She told him he must give all the technologies from this alien humans to humanity right now.

The strange part is he never told anybody. The thing was the woman was also a contactee and this alien humans told that massage. So Magnum did it (the technologies are in his web) and he start his project.

The thing is Magnum with a lot of good people are working in a project called Mundo Unido (United World) who has a decent and strict moral code and several philosophy topics (I mean "strict" isn't like georgia guidestones moral code, hahaha, it's more like "very human moral code". I don't see nothing odd and missplaced there and either in his phylosophy of "united world"; really is very different to NWO, hahaha).

They are working in an alternative transport system and several alternative ecology-friendly technologies, alternative health system, etc.

The most interesting of all for me are the EcoAldea (eco-town) who are a circular town without vehicles in the same plane with humans, with a completelly different social structure from a normal western town/city. The Ecotown is build with a new material who is like palstic, but it is exelent insulating and it works like wood but it doesn´t burn and its rally light, so the houses are made by easylly adjustable plates of this material. All the fisical an social structures are well organized and carefully planned.

The good point in all of this is there serious people (profesionals) working in this project, and they endeed have the first car made right now! They are manufacturing the profesional model of the Ecotown, they have the terrain for it and several inventions actually manufactured. They hope is the hole world learn how to build and how to live in those towns.

Magnum is a mainstream ingenieer and he talk seriouslly. So if anybody want to visit his web (in spanish or esperanto -the universal lenguaje-) here is it:

www.magnumastron.org (it's a little different from other pages but leave him alone, hi's genious at work, haha)

Then will by another web from united world. Wait for it!

Contact Mundo Unido

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:01 AM   #2
Esteban
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: News from Latin América - Magnum Astron

all of this is great but...who the hell speaks esperanto? jhajhahahaha
Esteban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #3
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Gracias Hermano !

EcoAldea, Mundo Unido, Que LINDO !!!!!

Ese es mi anelo en Ecuador.

Un abrazo muy fuerte, Frank Conde.

A tu orden por aca en la Florida !.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #4
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Ashatav,

Apparently this person is in Medellin, Colombia, or at least that's where his webpage was created.

Can you tell us a bid more about it. Does he only operate over there?

I appreciated any additional info.

Muchas gracias hermano!.
Que Dios los bendiga a todos!!!
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
feynman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post

Magnum is a mainstream ingenieer and he talk seriouslly. So if anybody want to visit his web (in spanish or esperanto -the universal lenguaje-) here is it:

www.magnumastron.org (it's a little different from other pages but leave him alone, hi's genious at work, haha)
Ashatav

I'm sure Spanish and Esperanto is the universal language -
in Latin America,
but in Australia not so much

Looks interesting.

Please let us know if it gets translated into English.

Last edited by feynman; 09-09-2008 at 05:31 PM.
feynman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone!

First, some bad gossips; in Argentina the nazis are buying large amounts of terrain. In some pages the people are talking about a new country out there, with sovereignty an all the stuff.

Second gossip; as we know from sources like John Perkins, some corrupt goverments are in hands of the Corporotocracy some struggling. In Chile, some time ago Condoleeza Rice went and offer a giant project for several nuclear power plants, it smell like "Confessions of an Economic Hit man", ha. They bought a large gold reserve to in Pascua Lama, Chile to(and an ecologic disaster will occour, mm, stupid people...)

The man is a total genious (he pays his fisics, engieenering and maths studies playing music -7 instruments- and drowing portraits, ha) and that's the beginig.

His story is the strangest. Several years ago he was contacted by humans from another planet. They were mini-fractalized (keeping the same performance with the minimal amount of físical space, like a bonsai tree; they size was like a vacteria actually -some disturbing thing they says about other aliens was this: "if they isn't mini-fractalized they aren't aliens, they are something else...") ok, and they teach him a lot of cheap energy technologies. He never come with this stuff and he was all his career a main stream cientist/inventor/consultant, but a year ago a woman aproaches him and told him something really disturbing. She told him he must give all the technologies from this alien humans to humanity right now.

The strange part is he never told anybody. The thing was the woman was also a contactee and this alien humans told that massage. So Magnum did it (the technologies are in his web) and he start his project.

The thing is Magnum with a lot of good people are working in a project called Mundo Unido (United World) who has a decent and strict moral code and several philosophy topics (I mean "strict" isn't like georgia guidestones moral code, hahaha, it's more like "very human moral code". I don't see nothing odd and missplaced there and either in his phylosophy of "united world"; really is very different to NWO, hahaha).

They are working in an alternative transport system and several alternative ecology-friendly technologies, alternative health system, etc.

The most interesting of all for me are the EcoAldea (eco-town) who are a circular town without vehicles in the same plane with humans, with a completelly different social structure from a normal western town/city. The Ecotown is build with a new material who is like palstic, but it is exelent insulating and it works like wood but it doesn´t burn and its rally light, so the houses are made by easylly adjustable plates of this material. All the fisical an social structures are well organized and carefully planned.

The good point in all of this is there serious people (profesionals) working in this project, and they endeed have the first car made right now! They are manufacturing the profesional model of the Ecotown, they have the terrain for it and several inventions actually manufactured. They hope is the hole world learn how to build and how to live in those towns.

Contact Mundo Unido

Cheers!
Ashatav,

Interesting blog! Is this place located in Columbia? We are thinking of a safe place but looking into Argentina..but not sure.

Any other insights and additional information will be helpful.

Regards,
Roy
roy bodien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:48 AM   #7
OMNietzsche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi everyone!

Contact Mundo Unido

Cheers!
great page man, thanks!!

Saludos desde Puerto Rico y muchas gracias por la informacion. Se te agradece un montón.
OMNietzsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:53 AM   #8
Adamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
Ashatav,

Interesting blog! Is this place located in Columbia? We are thinking of a safe place but looking into Argentina..but not sure.

Any other insights and additional information will be helpful.

Regards,
Roy
Hi Roy... I'm also looking/considering Argentina. Mostly in the Translasierra mtns near Cordoba. Keep me informed of any possibilities and I will do likewise.
Pace bene',
Adamas
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 AM   #9
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: News from Latin América - Magnum Astron

Haha hello everyone!

Some things.

This is located now in Colombia. But the Ecotown is an idea that works in every country.

Feynman, esperanto is the universal lenguage according to the Mundo Unido's ideals, not according to latin américa, hohoho. Actually the esperanto was created by a Polish after ww2.

www.magnumastron.org is the web page.

In here: http://www.magnumastron.org/quehayde...novedades.html
you can find some video interviews to knowledge something about this great idea.

Something they have said is that the Most important thing is to TAKE ACTION.
Everyday they receive dozens of letters, ppts, emails saluting them and wishing the best for them. Its VERY WELL. BUT isn't what to do.

"This world doesn't need good intentions. What the World needs is FORCEFUL WORKS. Again:

:=What the World needs is FORCEFUL WORKS=:

Does more good who places a brick to build a home that thousands of emails of good wishing and prosperity.

That's the message they have for us.

And they request our help, our actions. Our actions are necesary. Our actions are what the worlds needs. Our actions are what change the world not Only our good wishes, that's from a not real fairytale, they need our help. from Soon the www.magnumastron.org website will be divided into 2 diferent ones. An Ecotown's site and a Magnum Astron's wisdom site.

Contact the people behind this exelent idea and help them to help you!

Write an email to mundounido@magnumastron.org

They read your emails! hohoho

Old 09-11-2008, 02:41 PM   #10
EpiFirebird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamas View Post
Hi Roy... I'm also looking/considering Argentina. Mostly in the Translasierra mtns near Cordoba. Keep me informed of any possibilities and I will do likewise.
Pace bene',
Adamas
Hello, this is my first post here. I was actually just browsing through the forum when I saw this message and the other ones talking about Argentina. Well, let´s see if I can help you with this. I am argentinian, right now living in Buenos Aires, but part of my family lives in El Valle de Traslasierra, more precisely in Las Chacras commune, just some kilometers above Villa de las Rosas, in Córdoba. I do have land there, and i´m saving my money to start constructing my own home there, I love the place. The people there are good people, the land is fertil, it´s high ground, lots of fruit trees to grow and plenty of fresh air, rivers and peaceful people. There are several ecologic movements there. If you or someone else is interested in getting more info, I´ll try to help you with it. As a side comment, in a matter of numbers, Córdoba is a high zone for UFO activity, as also is Bariloche, and some other places.

Regards!
EpiFirebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiFirebird View Post
Hello, this is my first post here. I was actually just browsing through the forum when I saw this message and the other ones talking about Argentina. Well, let´s see if I can help you with this. I am argentinian, right now living in Buenos Aires, but part of my family lives in El Valle de Traslasierra, more precisely in Las Chacras commune, just some kilometers above Villa de las Rosas, in Córdoba. I do have land there, and i´m saving my money to start constructing my own home there, I love the place. The people there are good people, the land is fertil, it´s high ground, lots of fruit trees to grow and plenty of fresh air, rivers and peaceful people. There are several ecologic movements there. If you or someone else is interested in getting more info, I´ll try to help you with it. As a side comment, in a matter of numbers, Córdoba is a high zone for UFO activity, as also is Bariloche, and some other places.

Regards!
Hello EpiFirebird and Adamas and everyone else on this blog,

I thank you all for the information and yes as Ashatav said things do need to be done. But...there are questions and concerns:
Adamas.. are you waiting till a major disaster happens, like a financial market collapse, nuclear war or closer to 2012? Do you have funds available to move there? Can you just up and leave your existing life here in the US? How are you going to make a living? What about Bill Ryan saying he doesn't thing there is going to be a pole shift and David Wilcock saying just be 51% positive and you will ascend? These actually are questions I'm asking myself!

Epifirebird Don't know Spanish and what sort of money would you need to be able to move from the US to Cordoba and start all over.

Any ideas and thoughts will be appreciated!

From the New Paradigm "Highest and Best Good for All Concern"
Old 09-11-2008, 06:48 PM   #12
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

This is from Edward Alexander Blog

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1253

I would like to give a couple suggestions that you in turn may want to consider:

1 - These communities should obviously not be mentioned in public as there will be people who would like to know about these communities (and not the kind of people you would want knowing about it, to put it like that)

2 - The Size of the communities should be rather small as large communities will easily be detected, it is better with many small groups spread around and any detectable equipment should be avoided (radios, phones, and any other transmitters / receivers that can be located by unwanted people)

3 - Open areas should also be avoided, for obvious reasons it's better to be situated in woods/jungles/mountain areas than flatlands with little vegetation - also, higher lands would be recommended as lower lands could experience flooding among other things which some signs are indicating.

4 - Great care should be taken when it comes to considering and selecting people to be part of these groups - the best advice would be to only have people whom you'd trust with your life so to speak

That's some things that I think is important, at least I am following these guidelines myself when it comes to this. I've lived several years in Latin Americas now as that is where I've been guided to be and found to most likely be the most safe place to stay. This information has not only been "revealed" to me through physical sources/contacts and research, but also through spiritual means.

We are some people here in Argentina as well working with these things but little can be said about where we will be located etc for security reasons. Other people should also take care when it comes to providing such information through internet communication as most things are monitored, the best thing is to meet the people you have in your group or plan to have in your group in person and discuss such matters privately.

If anyone have more suggestions to add to this that they feel is important feel free to do so.

Good luck and blessings,
-Edward Alexander
Old 09-11-2008, 06:59 PM   #13
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Roy:

Thanks for quoting my post =)

And yes I'm in Argentina been living here some years now, great place, highly recommended. One of the calmer places in latin americas too in my opinion, with Brazil being one of the worst (lived there some time too).

Of course it depends where you are, but I find the capital here, Buenos Aires, to be a much more "sivilized" city than for example Rio de Janeiro which is total chaos.

And yes I will not mention any specific "safe zones" publically due to reasons I've stated in my above quoted post but Argentina is the second largest country in latin america so there's plenty of oppertunities. Brazil is actually my second choice for similar reasons (being the biggest country) and both have enourmous unpopulated areas.

good luck everyone!
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
EpiFirebird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy bodien View Post
What about Bill Ryan saying he doesn't thing there is going to be a pole shift and David Wilcock saying just be 51% positive and you will ascend? These actually are questions I'm asking myself!

Epifirebird Don't know Spanish and what sort of money would you need to be able to move from the US to Cordoba and start all over.

Any ideas and thoughts will be appreciated!

From the New Paradigm "Highest and Best Good for All Concern"
Hi Roy, let´s see, I agree with those steps you posted regarding security, that´s why I gave a general location and no directions. Córdoba is a very big place, same as Traslasierra. Traslasierra isn´t only part of Córdoba but also of San Luis and there are quite a few places with the same name on both provincias :P. Regarding what Bill Ryan and David Wilcock said, I don´t really know if something will happen or not, if people will "ascend" or not, because I just don´t know the future nor the way things work in the universe =D. I do know many people that are quite scared and I believe that it´s better to be prepared. One thing I believe is most important is the ability to adapt. It doesn´t matter what happens or doesn´t happen, what matters is your ability to adapt to a situation and live through it the best way you can, trying to be a good human being. That´s my point of view. On the monetary issue I would advise you to see the exchange rate between US dollars and Argentinian Pesos. If you need more information we can see a way to get in touch outside of the forum, for security reasons as you said, dunno what´s secure or not, though .
EpiFirebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: News from Latin América - Magnum Astron

I can't read Spanish but the idea sure sounded good.

I have a feeling I am already on the "do not fly list" as I have a big mouth.

the idea sounds wonderful. As there are enough people in my family to create a community my problem is getting them to even believe it's necessary! I am not getting any feedback from any of my sisters now so I'm sure they think I'm losing it. My husband calls me Schizzo> Now do I look crazy?

I don't think they will wake up until we are there. I will just keep praying and meditating to send out good vibes..... This is how pathetic he is. I finally went shopping with him as my meditating has been giving me strenght which I really need. So I spent over 100 bucks, my husband went nuts.

I snuck in alot of can goods which have gone up 95 % in price since I last shopped.

Now he threatens to leave me home. I try to tell him, money will be no good, we need a back up he just "barks" so to keep the peace, I buy things through the mail.

I'm ok with leaving this world so I guess, I can smile a bit. Not much you can do otherwise.

So if anyone finds this website in English please let me know more. I sure don't want to follow rice and the gang though, thats for sure.... I hope to be far far from that group!

Love Peace & Light to all

Vickie
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #16
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

{{{{{{{{{Vickie}}}}}}}}}},

You sit your troglodite husband in front of a computer,
and you tell him to give U 20 minutes, have him read all the info
HERE.........http://efoodsdirect.com/

.if he does not react to that grab the kids and RUN!!.

You are ok he's brain washed and scared.
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #17
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I think its more important to take the step because you want to be self sufficient and live off the land rather than doing it to avoid destruction. Kinda like a pre-emptive spirituAL strike

I need to find an efooddirect in the UK
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
roy bodien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiFirebird View Post
Hi Roy, let´s see, I agree with those steps you posted regarding security, that´s why I gave a general location and no directions. Córdoba is a very big place, same as Traslasierra. Traslasierra isn´t only part of Córdoba but also of San Luis and there are quite a few places with the same name on both provincias :P. Regarding what Bill Ryan and David Wilcock said, I don´t really know if something will happen or not, if people will "ascend" or not, because I just don´t know the future nor the way things work in the universe =D. I do know many people that are quite scared and I believe that it´s better to be prepared. One thing I believe is most important is the ability to adapt. It doesn´t matter what happens or doesn´t happen, what matters is your ability to adapt to a situation and live through it the best way you can, trying to be a good human being. That´s my point of view. On the monetary issue I would advise you to see the exchange rate between US dollars and Argentinian Pesos. If you need more information we can see a way to get in touch outside of the forum, for security reasons as you said, dunno what´s secure or not, though .
EpiFirebird thanks for your response!

Don't know what to do just yet..seeing if there is a market colapse! But my wife and are planning, financially wise, maybe the wife will go back to school for being a midwife etc.

Vickie.. me and the wife laughed at your blog. I understand, my family thinks I'm crazy talking about moving to Argentina and all this Doom and Gloom that I email to them.

I really don't want to leave the comfort of life in the US, but I'm not ready to give up and die either.

So I will do what is necessary Hope for the best but planning for the worst!

Thank you all for you insights and I enjoy reading them all

Regards,
Roy
Old 09-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
So if anyone finds this website in English please let me know more. I sure don't want to follow rice and the gang though, thats for sure.... I hope to be far far from that group!

Love Peace & Light to all

Vickie
Hello, how are you?

The group have plans to make this site in english and to separate it into Mundo Unido's web and Magnum Astron's, to make more factible the concretion of the project.

Cheers!