Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Aspartame Is Neurotoxic Genotoxic included in coca cola,mints etc.

Source:rense and article Bill Deagle.
Basically, it's bad for you!

Aspartame Is Neurotoxic Genotoxic
Molecular Food & Vaccine
Pharmaco-Genocide
By Dr Bill Deagle
MD FCFP DABFP AAEM A4M ACOEM CIME
4-2-8

Aspartame was approved by the FDA for food and medicine in the 1980s after the intervention of Donald Rumsfeld, recently Minister of Defense to Geo Bush Jr. Terms 1 and 2. The poison of Aspartame dipeptide is a deadly neurotoxin and genotoxin. This paper will analyze results of extensive animal studies, human case reviews, cellular pathology and a logical analysis of biochemical and cellular toxicology. It is not a matter of incompetence but of malicious pharmaco-genocide that this toxin is present in from 6,000 and over 90 countries. It is even registered with MSG, Ethyl Salicylate Mercury Thiomerosal, and other adjuvant immunologic and neurotoxic substances that are now approved by FDA for vaccine antigenic amplification as an adjuvants.

Aspartame is manufactured in North America in Aiken, South Carolina with a genetic engineered GMO bacterial factory. The sludge of bacterial proteins is centrifuged to separate out differing molecular weights, and the dipeptide is spun out for transfer to tankers to transport for packing and marketing at other facilities. During my work at the Humana - Augusta Regional Trauma Center in Family Practice and as a near full time at the Emergency Department, we had the emergency occupational contract with this facility. Our director of the Emergency and the ARTC director told us not to talk to media at any time about reactions to the airborne particulates in the facility, neurological emergencies such as seizures, neuropathy, disabilities or any other illness including other acute or chronic serious and unusual medical conditions. During this time, I observed a disproportionate high rate of polyneuropathy, organic brain dysfunction, ALS amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, MS multiple sclerosis, seizures, aggressive brain tumors of multicentric gliomas and astrocytomas, to name of few, and high incidence of diabetes, obesity, and optic neuropathy and autoimmune disorders. It was evident from the warnings, that any physician whistleblower would be dismissed and defrocked via the hospital administration.

Dr Olney personally advised me in 1978 of his preliminary Aspartame research that identified chromatin clumping of the DNA similar to the DNA changes of gliomas of the most aggressive type of multicentric astrocytomas. Dr Roberts found diabetic control induction and endocrine disorders of Hashimoto's throiditis, cancer and neurological disorders such as transverse myelitis, ALS amyotrophic lateral sclerosis etc. Dr Blaylock has written extensively on the Glutamate toxicity of Aspartame and Hydroperoxyl Radical damage to glial cells, brain cell damage and neuron death, and biochemical toxicology of methanol and the genotoxic effects of the Aspartame metabolites. Reduced Glutathione depletion is serious with oral or injected Aspartame and co-toxicity with Mercury, MSG, GMO organic acids, and other polytoxins in air, food and water and ubiquitous Xenoestrogenic Antifolate toxins such as Halides of Chlorine, Chloramines, Bromides and Bromamines and Fluorides and Fluoramines. Cancers of brain, and many organs and significant lymphomas and leukemic induction is proven with animal studies induced by Aspartame. Cellular replication is reduced and micronuclei result similar to radiation exposure.

Aspartame is a ELF electromagnetic wave sensitizer, and induces phasic brain and peripheral nerve entrainment to fire neurons to external pulsed magnetic field effects. WiFi networks, AC power fields, and other electromagnetic fields from cell phones, computers, appliances effects on cells are amplified by Aspartame Glutamate neural network amplification and lowering of threshold to activation potential.

Searle Pharmaceuticals identified for the C.I.A. Dr Delgado MD at Yale and his mind influencing technologies as a 'mind tenderizer' for entraining brains of animals for externally pulse training electromagnetic field IS Induced Stimulus for paradigms of control of brain function. ELF pollution 1,000,000 fold more than in 1998 in Western Nations is a major cotoxin with Aspartame and other lesser NMDA receptor toxins in food and medicines.

Aspartame directly affects the NMDA N-Methyl D-Aspartate subtype Glutamate receptors, injuring neurons and directly and indirectly interfer with AChE Acetylcholinesterase receptors, functionally interfering with the ability to learn new tasks and causing a functional frontal lobotomy of those suffering toxicity.

Cytochrome P450 Phase I enzyme induction depletes the brain of Glutathione Peroxidase Phase II enzymatic ability to clear hydroperoxynitate free radical. This is cotoxic with MSG, DU and organic acids in new GMO foods that induce NMDA receptor Glutamate pathways.

Loss of executive inhibitory influences may explain more violent or spontaneous out of control behavior, autism of all forms, and onset and progression of many neurological disorders from cortical to midbrain motor interneuron Parkinson's to ALS amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and peripheral motor and sensory neuropathic disorders.

Increased mental illness, behavioral and learning disorders, autism, dementia and violent behaviors can be now explained by population neurotoxicity. Autism rates have gone up 2800% in three decades, organic dementia in the over 60 age group 1000% in 20 years, and Aspartame is a major player in this toxic soup that has pushed the canary in the mineshaft, the neuron to sing its swan song.

Aspartame is directly toxic to Beta Islet cells and induces diabetes as does MSG to a lesser extent in animal models. This would explain MODY Mature Onset Diabetes of the Young and the exploding diabetes and obesity with Glutamate toxins that destroy insulin production and amplify tissue insulin resistance. It is a major factor destroying appestat control of appetite control with blood sugar, and endorphin related hypothalamic pituitary axis.
I conclude that along with DU NotSo Depleted Uranium, MSG and other toxins that have similar or lesser toxicities of these types, are contributors to the diabetes and obesity global pandemic.

Testing of Aspartame enzymatic induction which can cause accumulative effects can be evaluated with Genova Labs organic acids, amino acids, and Gene panels for Phase I and II pathway polymorphisms. Those people with GSMT1 pathway deletions or abnormal polymorphisms, will be more toxically damaged by Aspartame and other NMDA toxins. Mitochondrial damage results from enzymatic induction and peroxynitrate radicals, results in tissue targeted long-standing mitochondrial pathology. Mitochondriopathy is a final pathway for much of the chronic effects of Aspartame.
Also, iNOS, Induce Nitric Oxide Synthase enzymatic induction and production of Hydroperoxyl Free Radical is the step resulting in mitochondrial gene damage, and loss of cellular energetic metabolism. This explains the vaccine suit evidence in the Poling Federal Vaccine Damage Suit, where mitochondrial defects from adjuvants resulted in neurological deficits and autism. Aspartame is the worst of NMDA toxins in our food and vaccines, but MSG and many others are cotoxins.

Protocols for evaluation may include quantitive EEG or QEEG demonstrates coherent frequency anomalies, voltage pattern from frontal to occipital and temporal cortex, and P300 index abnormalities, that can monitor dynamic higher cortical function and neural net plasticity and learning capacities for holographic learning paradigms. SPECT scans indentify blood flow abnormalities consistent with microvascular defects consistent with loss of glial cell energetic metabolic support of neurotransmitters, myelinated neuron action potentials and proper neural network cortical to cortical learning and motor, sensory and abstract concept processing functions. fMRI Functional MRI can demonstrate abnormal myelination and neural pathway functioning with changes in neural traffic and dysmyelination patterns that can be verified on T2 Weighted MRI. PET Positron Emission Tomography is most sensitive at identification of abnormal AChE Acetylcholinesterase metabolism and Positron-Fluoro-Glucose metabolism deficits in neural tissues. Frontal lobe hypofunction, loss of temporal and transcortical metabolic patterns should correlate with full tracking neuropsychological testing and QEEG voltage patterns and coherence pattern analysis of intercortical frequencies. Enzymatic induction of Phase I CYP450 and Reduced Glutathione levels with high levels of Peroxynitrate should show in urine and blood analysis. Platelet bioamines in blood, urine or saliva for NE norepinephrine, Dopamine and Serotonin, Melatonin, Acetylcholine, GABA should reflect NMDA induction and depletion of presynaptic inhibitory neurotransmitters.

Core Asparatame acute or chronic exposure testing should include QEEG available from PhD psychologists certified on QEEG testing in America, Canada and overseas; Genova Labs or similar functional medicine lab - organic acids and amino acids and oxymarkers with Gene polymorphisms for Phase I and II Detox pathways; PET Scan for brain hypometabolism AND / OR SPECT Scan for abnormal microcirculation; fMRI scans for neural pathway traffic abnormalities and neuropsychological evaluation of higher cortical functions to identify deficits correlated with above imaging and neurological studies.

Essential testing should be QEEG and organic acids and Gene Phase I & II Detox polymorphisms. The cotoxic effects of MSG, GMO Frankenfoods with organic acids that induce NMDA receptors, and 7,700 ppm water drug, heavy metals, chemical toxins in our water.

Aspartame cell toxic effects are the tip of the spear against human biology, made worse by Agribusiness, Big Pharma, Big GMO, and world trade with reintroduced previously banned pesticides forced on nations acception the WTO Codex Alimentarius Food Rules.
Aspartame has already received a nod across the board approval by WTO UN FAO bureaucrats, to the danger of the world's peoples.

When you review the extensive analysis by Dr HJ Roberts MD, Dr Russell Blaylock MD and Dr Olney MD and the Ramazzini Foundation cancer research, there is no excuse for continued toxic contamination of food of vaccines. Aspartame must be banned from all foods, medicines, and vaccines. It is the first step for mankind, of many to steps needed to restore healthy functional support for future generations of the nations of Earth.

http://www.rense.com/general81/molec.htm
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
Nire_Riada

Default Re: Aspartame Is Neurotoxic Genotoxic included in coca cola,mints etc.

Thanks Antaletriangle for the post on aspartame.

I myself have stopped any intake of aspartame in my diet. My partner and I found out this information about 2 months ago. We didn't actually realise how many food/drinks it was in. I had always thought of drinking diet coke, sugar free cordial, muller lights etc as the healthy option due to sugar, plus the fact that more calories means weight gain. Oh I was so wrong, what have I been thinking.

My grocery shop seems to take twice as long now, due to checking labels.

There are a couple of good videos in You Tube on the subject.
Sugar is the way, scrap the artificial sweetners altogether.
The fact that we are being told that Light/Sugar-free products are better for us show's me that the are so not. Yet again another plan to dumb are minds.

Peace and Love
Nire Riada
Old 09-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #3
Life Student, Lovemonger
Avalon Senior Member

i replaced sugar with honey, best natural sweetener in the world. and dont seem to get as sick
Life Student, Lovemonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.karinya.com/neotame.htm
neotame by Monsanto is the new sweetener that needs to be watched. Honey is a very good choice, I just hope the bees survive
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
vesta
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I have been using a herbal sweetner called Stevia. From the herb'Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni', get some into the ground at ur place if u can, I'm still trying to source plants here in Oz as it's native to Sth American countries. I've only located it in certain health food shops so scout around for it, it's definitely worth it!

Use it in cooking and drinks and it's great! Just 0.4gm = 1tsp sugar.

Of course I am also buying honey to store - it's one of the few things that have been found inside the pyramids that was still edible a thousand yrs later! Go all those hard working bees I say!!!

Cheers,

Vesta.
vesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Google video search the word and youll find at least 2 great documentaries about it
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:56 PM   #7
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

The only way we can stop this is to be totally self sufficient. Untill then we will be taking in the damaging chemicals they feed us.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:03 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

one tsp of pure raw honey, and, 1/2tsp of organic cinnamon, really helps
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Organic honey is bootiful-we can then diverse onto other threads-where are the bootiful honey bees to manufacture it?-They're having a go at us from every angle?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #10
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

The use manuka honey for healing is very effective. They have just found out that Manuka can kill a restistant superbug that antibiotics cant!!!!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/023670.html
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:16 AM   #11
Carrie Todd
Avalon Senior Member

I am so glad someone posted on this topic. I was told 16 years ago that my nightly migraines as well as a heart murmur were caused by the diet pepsi I was drinking. When I stopped, after a two week withdrawal period, I felt tons better.

Unfortunately my desire to not gain weight combined with my sweet tooth caused me to "relapse" a few years ago. This time, not only did I get periodic, nearly debilitating, migraines but I started having panic attacks at work.

Fortunately, my fabulous boyfriend was adamant about my kicking the can, so to speak. He encouraged me to research it on my own. I discovered that fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and even symptoms of MS could in many cases be traced to aspartame. REmoving it from a person's diet could eliminate the symptoms altogether.

This is a vile substance that should never have been introduced into the public food and beverages.

I have since weaned myself from most sweets, using honey, stevia, and natural fruit juice sparingly and seldomly. When I really crave the sweets, which I rarely do now, I use raw organic sugar.

Although food is essentially fuel, it's nice if it tastes good too.
Carrie Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #12
Toymachines
Avalon Senior Member

Don't touch the ****. It pisses me off that they put it in so much crap.
Toymachines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

I've educated my family about the dangers of Aspartame and even my kids are avid ingredient readers now.
My favorite alternative to sugar is Blue Agave.

Wilderness Family Naturals’ Agave Nectar is:

* Low glycemic index sweetener: will not over stimulate the production of insulin or greatly raise blood sugar
* 75% sweeter than sugar: fructose is 42 percent sweeter to the human brain than granulated sugar, less is needed to achieve the same level of sweetness
* Completely natural: no chemicals are used during the processing, only natural fermentation and simple filtering
* Completely raw: no heat is used during processing
* Safe for everybody: including children and the elderly
* Great for baking and cooking: as well as raw dishes and has been used this way for thousands of years by the Mexican people
* Does not contain any chemicals, toxins, or preservatives
* Certified Organic

http://www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com/agave.htm

The taste is SO good, a little more subtle than honey, and you need very little to reach the desired sweetness.
I've only found it in Whole Foods Market, or here on line.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #14
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Berocca has it in too!!!

Watch out this has aspartame in it too!!!

http://www.berocca.co.uk/stay-sharp.htm

A multi-vitamins from Bayer...

Extremely sneaky as the label just says artificial sweetners, it took 3-4 web links to find it...

The reason why.....

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...me&hl=en&emb=0

Edit: This Movie has been removed from google DAM it was good what is up with Google and pulling movies?

Is Berocca suitable for diabetics?
Effervescent Berocca tablets contain sweeteners and sugar, although the sugar present is a very small amount (sucrose - 0.13% of the tablet). The effervescent tablets contain 276.45mg mannitol, 20mg acesulfame, 25mg aspartame and 6mg sucrose. Film-coated Berocca tablets contain 25.45mg mannitol, 13.44mg polydextrose and 94.3mg lactose.

We have no specific recommendations regarding the suitability of Berocca for diabetic patients and we suggest you speak with your GP or another healthcare professional to get further advice.

Oh no! It is global!!!! Those people who are health concerned will take extra vitamins! So those that drink lots of water, don't drink lots of pop, regular excercise etc etc

http://www.berocca.com/
http://www.berocca.com/f160.htm

I feel ashamed for those that know and still push this how can they sleep...

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-03-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:47 AM   #15
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Berocca has it in too!!!

most sugar free things are supplied by aspartame, so avoid them. Read the ingredients, always.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 04:09 AM   #16
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racsouran View Post
most sugar free things are supplied by aspartame, so avoid them. Read the ingredients, always.

Even Non sugar free things... Read all the fine print before you put anything in your body....

A few years ago I worked one on one with high school age students. After lunch I would pop a stick of gum in the mouth and call it good. Then out of no where I started having this terrible thing happen every day. Just about the time the last bell rang I would start having terrible cramps.. I would get home and have "Water" where it should be solid..... So after about 4 or 5 weeks of having "the runs" one time each day I went to the Dr. who had me go for one of those "tests" where a film crew looks in side your colon. It was not cancer so what could it be. My diet was and is pretty basic and then the following week as I picked up the gum package I noticed the design was not the same. Fine print aspartame... I was up in arms wrote to the company "who by the way is the only maker of most all the types of chewing gum". They were really nice in telling me so what no one other then you minds.

I have not heard how it went but last summer Hawiaii was trying to past a law that nothing on the Islands with it could be sold.

One of the many factors of this stuff it makes many people gain weight.

IF you do like to chew gum ADAMS is one company who still is using just sugar. Black-Jack, Clove and my choice Beemans... (If your into health history, Dr. Beeman made the first stick of gum to treat digestion.)

Life is a gift.....

Live it today
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 AM   #17
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Berocca does not say on the packet that it has this in it!!!!!! it just says artificial sweetner.... YOU HAVE TO GOTO TO THE WEBBSITE to find the ingredients which is what I posted!

Stevia is a plant which is a natural sweetner.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-03-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:01 AM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Aspartame Is Neurotoxic Genotoxic included in coca cola,mints etc.

If you realy want to be toxic free.

Then follow those simple rules. IF it is Made by man ......

Do not Eat it.
Do not put it on your Skin (Lots of cancer cousing chemicals)
Do not was your clothing with it. (Lots of cancer cousing chemicals)
Do not was your self with it. (Lots of cancer cousing chemicals)
Do not brush your teeth with it (Flouride) etc

Get your amalgam fillings out they are realy toxic.

Women do like using make up and parfum products those are realy toxic!!!

Don't be fooled by the "Less or no FAT" on food products since your not getting Fat from eating FAT, but from toxins in our food.

I've replaced almost everything for a natrural products.

I always suggest to think for your self and do your own research.

Links
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=jm5kO4cHs6Q
http://www.naturalnews.com/
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #19
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
Even Non sugar free things... Read all the fine print before you put anything in your body....

A few years ago I worked one on one with high school age students. After lunch I would pop a stick of gum in the mouth and call it good. Then out of no where I started having this terrible thing happen every day. Just about the time the last bell rang I would start having terrible cramps.. I would get home and have "Water" where it should be solid..... So after about 4 or 5 weeks of having "the runs" one time each day I went to the Dr. who had me go for one of those "tests" where a film crew looks in side your colon. It was not cancer so what could it be. My diet was and is pretty basic and then the following week as I picked up the gum package I noticed the design was not the same. Fine print aspartame... I was up in arms wrote to the company "who by the way is the only maker of most all the types of chewing gum". They were really nice in telling me so what no one other then you minds.

I have not heard how it went but last summer Hawiaii was trying to past a law that nothing on the Islands with it could be sold.

One of the many factors of this stuff it makes many people gain weight.

IF you do like to chew gum ADAMS is one company who still is using just sugar. Black-Jack, Clove and my choice Beemans... (If your into health history, Dr. Beeman made the first stick of gum to treat digestion.)

Life is a gift.....

Live it today

lol, but those bubblegums if are sugar free, have aspartame, and a excessive consumption of those produce laxative efects....

It´s even put on the list of ingredients of the products here, explained.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

In case any of you are still taking in aspartame

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_rJ1jpr5c4Y

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=lqIFDo...eature=related

http://dorway.com/dorwblog/
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life Student, Lovemonger View Post
i replaced sugar with honey, best natural sweetener in the world. and dont seem to get as sick
Just make sure its unpasteurized honey.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote