Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #1
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Currency ?

In view of the upcoming demise of the US $ it is maybe time to think of a new name for a new currency ?

Just to start the ball rolling a few examples -

Demonic ? or Deplete ? or Deplore ? ? Ah got it - DERISION (mockery)
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default Re: New Currency ?

The new currency was decided quite some time ago, without the approval of the American people I might add.

The new currency is the North American currency union (AMERO).

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #3
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
The new currency was decided quite some time ago, without the approval of the American people I might add.

Yes - Already know about this but maybe in light of Zeitgeist Addendum - more of a NWO World Wide currency ?

Puns Intended - think a bit of light relief would work wonders - it has been a for many over these past few weeks

Paul R
Old 11-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomguymguy View Post
it has been a for many over these past few weeks

Paul R
Indeed it has
Old 11-01-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Can you see the funny side ?

e.g. 100 year old house - how many times has it been bought and sold ? with a home loan = interest, over and over.

Younger people are going to be expected to take on 50 year home loans as the price of property rises - Can you see the funny side ?

Just a tiny example of the system we have all bought into.. Yes it works - but for who?.

How many bank managers have an MFI or Wal Mart or Bunnings desk in their office?

The MONEY system is a joke... ON US GUYS... Still we need to laugh at it all cos many of us poor fools still don't see it do we....do we ?
Old 11-01-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Indeed it has
I completely agree with you ....it is just a matter when and how!

Will it be out of the blue, just like this?

No I don't believe so!

Just a new currency doesn't make sence. In the same time US wants to get ride of its debts. Which will let pay THE MOTHER OF ALL BILL'S to all having USD's. The purchasing power of the people will crash by 20 to 40% worldwide.

In other words, the Rockefeller and Rothschilds do it the old sad way. I expect in combination with the introduction of a new currency a stupid inscinated assassination attempt (maybe on George Bush - of course he will not die but disappear and have a good life down in Paraguay) and then because of that a war between Israel /Iran (this one won't be conventional!) or is it US against Pakistan. Then stock markets will tumble massively....then markets closed..AMERO will be introduced during a 2 weeks banking holiday...markets will re-open and tumble close to ZERO and then Rothschilds and Rockefellers buy as much they can to enjoy the rebound afterwards....

Read history books. Thats the way the Rothschilds became rich, super-rich during the war between England /France / Waterloo....

The elections are through in 3 days and then this funny game will start....

Greetings, silverman

Last edited by silverman; 11-01-2008 at 09:31 AM.
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #7
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Two other's posted here so far - Am I alone in this ?

All I see is fear in what they say - look at the other threads here too - people will be jumping from high rise - THEY are still in control - it seems - THEY sit back and laugh at us all

THEY watch and wait with INTEREST (lot of it $$$$$$$$$$$$ still rolling in) -

But ask yourself - look deep inside yourself and ask 'who are THEY?' - some say THEY are the 'Elite' - how many of them are 'THEY' A few hundred or a few thousand against 6.8 billion? I say to 'THEY'
G`Day
Old 11-01-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
Leadman
Avalon Senior Member

THEY watch and wait with INTEREST (lot of it $$$$$$$$$$$$ still rolling in) -

But ask yourself - look deep inside yourself and ask 'who are THEY?' - some say THEY are the 'Elite' - how many of them are 'THEY' A few hundred or a few thousand against 6.8 billion? I say to 'THEY'
G`Day[/QUOTE]

Question: How many sheep can 1 Shepherd & 6 sheepdogs control ?

Question: How many sheep can 25 Shepherds & 150 sheepdogs control ?

Now if you think about this in a negative way we are doomed, so don't.

Chuck in a few sheep friendly wolves, the sheep won't know that the wolf is not going to hurt/eat them and the sheepdogs are as good as useless because the wolf is feared more.

When the sheepdogs become useless the Shepherd has to retrain them or replace them before he can bring the sheep back to order.

We need to be sheep friendly wolves

I think you know what I am trying to say
Leadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #9
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone know if George Green has worn out the lining in his trouser pockets yet ? -

Those silver and gold coins must be awful heavy !

I'm off to bed - it's been fun talking to myself this fine warm ( can't see no Chemtrails tonight ) evening.

You know what ,I have NOT had one drink or funny backy, etc....

Only two basic emotions to think about - FEAR or UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - from now on I choose the latter - how about you ?

Better put this thread to sleep too - no more takers?
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #10
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

I think you know what I am trying to say

Rock On Leadman
Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Can you see the funny side ?

e.g. 100 year old house - how many times has it been bought and sold ? with a home loan = interest, over and over.

Younger people are going to be expected to take on 50 year home loans as the price of property rises - Can you see the funny side ?

Just a tiny example of the system we have all bought into.. Yes it works - but for who?.

How many bank managers have an MFI or Wal Mart or Bunnings desk in their office?

The MONEY system is a joke... ON US GUYS... Still we need to laugh at it all cos many of us poor fools still don't see it do we....do we ?
Yeah I have noticed that without the worry of money, life seems a lot better.

Money = Control
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New Currency? How about Local Currency

From Site:

The founder of Fourth Corner Exchange, Francis Ayley, is going to be giving a talk at the Olympia Center on Monday, Nov 10th from 7 - 9

Fourth Corner Exchange is a Sustainable Community Currency based in the Pacific Northwest USA, which operates throughout the USA and the world. Currently we have over six-hundred participating members, with branches in Washington, Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, Ohio, California in the USA, Nova Scotia and British Columbia in Canada. Founded by Francis Ayley and a small group of friends in 2002, Fourth Corner Exchange formally started trading in January 2004. From those small beginnings we have grown to over six-hundred members, exchanging a large selection of goods & services throughout the Pacific Northwest, centered around Bellingham and Port Townsend. Read our opinion of the USA $700 Bailout here.

Our vision:

A world of economic freedom and justice for all, where all communities have access to a fair and equitable universal medium of exchange, issued by the people in sufficiency to meet their own needs and the needs of their communities.

Our mission is to create this world of economic democracy by rebuilding our communities through teaching people how to use our community currency in a socially just and responsible manner.

You can join Fourth Corner Exchange and bring the benefits of our community currency to your community.

Our unit of currency is the 'Life Dollar', which we use in a somewhat different manner to Ithaca Hours and Time Banks. Life Dollars have many advantages over other local, complimentary and alternative currencies, and significant advantages over bank issued money.

At Fourth Corner Exchange, we are social entrepreneurs who recognize that our traditional money system creates serious social problems, which devastate our local economies by removing money from local communities and transferring it to large corporations and financial centers, leaving the people without a medium of exchange at a local community level. This stifles local trade, unnecessarily suffocating the local economies of thousands of communities throughout the USA (and the world), destroying their ability to exchange available goods and services, creating unemployment, poverty and a pervasive sense of disempowerment and despair. Our traditional money system destroys local communities by denying them adequate access to a universal medium of exchange, which is necessary to facilitate trade. There are strong arguments against the traditional money system that suggest we need monetary reform. There is also the debt problem. Visit the U.S. National Debt Clock to read about this.

Local, alternative and community currencies replace the money drained away, allowing the people to continue trading the essentials of life. Fourth Corner Exchange Life Dollars cannot be removed from the communities in which they circulate, because the members issue Life Dollars as and when they need them by trading their goods and services within their communities. This is democratic money, issued in sufficiency by the people to meet all their local trading needs. Bank money is issued in scarcity for the private profit of the banks and multi-national corporations, who frequently act antisocially at a community level.

When the next recession (like now) or depression hits the mainstream economy, our members will continue to trade as if nothing has happened. Fourth Corner Exchange Life Dollars are immune to the unstable perturbations of the mainstream economy. They retain their value and continue to perform their primary purpose of facilitating trade between members under all conditions and at all times. Traditional bank-issued money has never been capable of performing this simple social task. This is its main failing.

For more information about alternative money systems, read these YES! magazine articles. And see our recommended reading list.

To learn more watch this 'Peak Moment Conversation'.

Join us today!

http://fourthcornerexchange.com/
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:37 AM   #13
the3rdhokage
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge2J2lNusJs

Check out how the Amero looks like!
the3rdhokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:59 AM   #14
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hi -

You seem Sure of the above information .. can you tell me your source ?

that Link Offers ZERO "officialness"

--
I'll have to disagree, dont think there gonna be an "AMERO"
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 AM   #15
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3rdhokage View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge2J2lNusJs

Check out how the Amero looks like!

So your going to believe a YOUTUBE Video .. from Hal Turner?

Can you please verify that .. your going to vouch for Hal ?

~~
Amazing
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #16
Gareth

Wink Re: New Currency ?

I am now wondering, with President Elect Obama heading to the Oval Office, whether he will take control of the US money supply by getting rid of the Federal Reserve?
Old 11-05-2008, 09:31 PM   #17
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Their financial control is their weakest link and, from the above, you can see that we have already made major inroads into changing their system. The Ethos New World Bank is introducing a new global currency called the PALG that will enable people all over the world to purchase the Ethos products at the price that they need to make them affordable, according to their country's economy, as opposed to the current economy that chooses which countries are allowed to survive and which simply can't afford too and die!

Instead of gold, which is very heavy and expensive to ship around, the new Ethos World Bank is backed by our new synthetic 99.9% pure diamonds. They are as near perfect as you can get and are of far better quality than any which are naturally occurring in nature as all theirs are flawed by impurities. Each Ethos Diamond is individually manufactured and certified as genuine by the Ethos Diamond Federation in South Africa and each one carries a unique and secret identification code, built into its crystal lattice structure, to enable any authority to immediately identify them and tell them apart from the previous stones.
http://www.ethosexchange.com/index.p...rnative-answer
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #18
kmark
Avalon Senior Member

Create your own local, complementary currency for your local community!

One excellent software for this is Cyclos:

http://project.cyclos.org/
kmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:53 AM   #19
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

This town prints and uses its own currency within the local community. A good way to encourage local businesses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtWRYXKKL0A
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 05:12 AM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In view of the upcoming demise of the US $ it is maybe time to think of a new name for a new currency ?

Just to start the ball rolling a few examples -

Demonic ? or Deplete ? or Deplore ? ? Ah got it - DERISION (mockery)
as the old saying goes money is the route of all evil if..... it does happen that the dollar is worthless why bring in currency at all why not base it on community involvement where by you work in the community and receive a credit for food , goods you could do anything that would better the community
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:57 PM   #21
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

" i dont care to much for money -Money cant buy me love!"
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Money is paper and paper is cheap and nearly worthless.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:09 PM   #23
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money. ~Cree Indian Proverb
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote