Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
dan020350

Default What is FASA? Is the meaning simple or complex?

Is this a financial federal program serves with a good intention or bad one? Should I assume that all federal activities are evil, because the existence of the federal reserve, which came into being was not legit? ( Looking what I have known through Aaron Russo, Prof. Anthony Sutton, Ron Paul, Jim Rogers, Marc Fabers... and so forth through the internet) )

So what is the meaning of FASA , given the instance that Aaron Russo once stated, quoting from Nick Rockefeller , " We the rockefellers funded the women's movement in order to divide the family and in order to tax them" .

So do question me!
I find FASA to be a slave type of program, for the soon-to-be graduates, and graduates going to law or med school, and the fortunate ones are those who paid off their debts who gain a good life style ( what is a good life style? ), while the opposite would be more debt, controlled into a certain occpation, and a fixed conciousness or awareness (intelligence level).

Or a second alternative to me would be a type of financial investigation on who is not paying their taxes and who is lying about their Income, in order to receive full payment towards the FED.

The goodside of this social program it did put me through college, but ever since I gain a good ( what is good? ) knowledge separate from class studies, done through freedom of questioning and studying during college years, eventually i came to the conclusion i kind of regret going to college because all the knowledge did came through freedom. ( ex. an entrpreneur do it, while an entrpreneur major is 'hoping to do it') Unless my friends ( fixed mind) were correct - the good was actually about women, partying, a job, later family ... process repeat to children, and lastly to die. Then the government would be a friend, specifically the Fed, is our friend.

( there is a argument for college itself, a inner question for the individual, but I leave that a side)

Dan020350