Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prophecy of thomas jefferson

I found this, while researching, I am sure some are familiar with it. It talks about keeping the peoples money with the people and not to a provate corparation called the Federal Reserve Bank

http://www.barefootsworld.net/prophesy.html

Last edited by Darren Swisher; 10-05-2008 at 06:16 PM.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Prophecy of thomas jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Swisher View Post
I found this, while researching, I am sure some are familiar with it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/prophesy.html
Not to be Ironical or sarcastical, but "And . . . our children are waking up homeless on the continent their forefathers conquered. "

Welcome to the Native Indians point of view.
It seems in the end, what goes around, comes around.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
Darren Swisher
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prophecy of thomas jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
Not to be Ironical or sarcastical, but "And . . . our children are waking up homeless on the continent their forefathers conquered. "

WOW, I did not even think about that.
Darren Swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:20 PM   #4
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post

The Indians suffered a genetic cleansing as they are about to do again. Thats what the piles of dead buffalo were about eliminate the food, shelter and resources for everyday goods and you have starved and broken an entire race of people. It was done to the Scots, Its been done all over the world.

My question is why? Why the continuous inhumanity to man. Most would agree that left alone we are all mostly non-violent. Most just want to be left alone with the exception of small squabbles now and then. There is something else here. Something different than our mamalian species. Something that lacks any and all compassion and the ability to empathize.

Its not ok that it happened to any group of people in any time. Its not about "hows that feel?"
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting Jefferson's timely words, whoever you are.

I just used them in a letter to my representative telling him I still oppose the bailout and will continue to do so.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:40 PM   #6
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

You think this is scary! I urge everyone to find a copy of a book called The Best of Robert G. Ingersoll written by Roger Greeley. It is a book of his famous, best quotations. This was a stateman who lived in the 1800's. He fought in the civil war and died near the close of that century. YET, his words, his very words about men, women, this country and not the least to mention HEALTHCARE!!!!!! What he said could be said by anyone today and it would knock your socks off how relevant this man still is to this very day.

In fact, I stand in line saying to everyone our Forefathers and everyone since then who has stood up for the common man at least once in his or her lifetime are right now rolling in their graves as to what is happening in this country. They would be sorely ashamed of our politicians, their peers in life and our children, who refuse to allow themselves to have a decent education to learn about all these crooks we have today in Washington draining them of their future.

I do what I can when I'm with them in the schools, but even I can only warn them so much. What child listens to a substitute teacher for a day?
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote