Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
71BC
Avalon Senior Member

Default biophotons and consciousness

Hello All,

As a qualified (well in the traditional sense for what its worth) biologist, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the subject of biophotons ?

These are supposed to be weak energy photons with a very low "candela" (i.e. the unit of measurement of luminescence) value. They are theorised to be emitted from DNA itself and therefore travel out into the enviroment.

I was cogitating about this when I surmised the following;

The biohotons themselves (individually) are very weak, but similar to the cumulative effect of individually weak hydrogen bonds in many molecules (including DNA itself) the overall effect is to confer a large stability to any molecule where hydrogen bonds are prevalent (no pun intended chemist readers).

Extrapolating this assumption, what if biophotons are, solo, very (energetically) weak emissions, but cumulatively can produce a strong effect ?

What I am proposing is, that the photon is emitted as a wave and then acts as a particle upon entering the environment. If, due to the wave-particle duality nature of photons this assumption is valid, then perhaps this creates the "solidity" of our physical environment or "reality" from moment to moment.

Continuing this idea, if the DNA is constantly emitting these biophotons,then this would perhaps suggest a solution as to how we actually create the "nus and bolts" of our own physical reality.

Additionally, the "thoughts are things" and "energy flows where attention goes" sayings, (so beloved of self-help "gurus" ) could be the fashion in which the DNA is "amplified" to emit a greater quantity or more powerful biophotons, when attempting to manifest a new physical reality.

So, whether solidifying our reality on a daily basis or doing some "manifestation" work, I wonder if anyone has any comments or hypotheses on this ?

Would appreciate any replies.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

love

PS credit due to the work of Dr Jeremy Narby for starting me on this track.
subject, love,
is minimal...
It's sex for profit !
71BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: biophotons and consciousness

I believe that consciousness, being made of pure energy and/or light, manifests itself within the helical structure of DNA...elevated biophoton concentrations may very well be the observable effects of the focused stream of consciousness moving into the specified region. I have been fascinated by the DNA Phantom Effect for some time now...and I believe that this may well be an indicator of the ability which DNA possesses to manipulate the energy which enters our dimension through the pineal gland and manifests itself as consciousness.

This is conjecture, and most of it was brought to my attention purely through meditation and the use of Hemi-Sync, but I believe the available evidence supports my hypothesis and I have yet to find anything which detracts from it.

So....doubt that adds much to the conversation, but I just wanted to spout off.
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I am writing a book on biophotonic nutrition, for many years my family's diet has been high biophotonic foods (all raw biophoton rich plant food). Dr. Fritz Popp, Dr. Johanna Budwig have researched this.

Living on biophotonic energy is possible- this is what many Taoist masters and yogis do. When I have time to write more on this I will.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds very similar to the work of Quantum physicist David Bohm, this stuff is very intriguing to me although I admittedly have no background in either biology or Quantum mechanics, however, I do know the basis behind the quanta- that they oscillate in and out of our 'reality' and to which dimension they go scientists have no idea, that these are the same sub-atomic particles which actually change form dependent upon the thoughts of the observer, and that they can be split apart by distance and affected at one side only to have the other half react simultaneously as if it too were interacted with in the same way (proving space/time to be an illusion at this level and pointing to the interconnectedness of all matter).

The real reason why I'm posting here is to hopefully add to or contribute to the original poster because I feel what you're describing also to be strongly related to this whole idea of the upcoming alignment to the Galactic Center of our Milky Way Galaxy. It is strongly believed that the center of our Milky Way galaxy emits waves of radiation containing a 'cosmic dust' which may potentially be comprised of large concentrations of these very biophotons you're discussing and which contribute towards the creation or even evolution of DNA. I'm sure you are all familiar with the idea of Panspermia, which postulates the that life was initially 'seeded' on our planet due to the fact that there is basically little to no chance that something as complex and fully developed as the DNA strand could have emerged from the primordial soup and chaos which created our planet, well a Galactic Alignment between the Earth and it the center of the galaxy could imply that this 'cosmic dust' which radiates outward will contain some highly concentrated life and design elements with the result being an evolution of the human DNA strand/consciousness itself.

Last edited by quetzalcoatl11; 09-27-2008 at 11:33 PM.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote