Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

This is an off-shoot of the thread "Len Horowitz, a Dark Doctor in Disguise, Remains a Vatican Shill."

Because the phony "war on terror" and the loss of our freedoms by way of the Patriot Act, etc., are based on the 9-11 attacks, it is important that we establish 9-11 truth so that it can no longer be denied by the mainstream.

But it seems we have different factions within the 9-11 truth movement regarding what technology was used in the attacks, as well as allegations that the movement is infiltrated by those pesky parallel government disinfo agents.

Nothing's easy.

Let's put our heads together...

Last edited by Seashore; 12-02-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Add points
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where Are We on 9-11 Truth?

Her theories relate to the dust and she mentions the fact that none of the papers burned (hmmm) and there was no toilets, sinks etc found at the site

These point to AMF weapon
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I've been following Judy Wood from the beginning, and strongly gravitate toward her theory. When you watch a steel beam turn to dust on video, right in front of your eyes...it is obvious

It is amazing that the American public believes that the twin towers were taken down by a plane. Time to wake up America!

Last edited by BROOK; 12-01-2009 at 06:05 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:29 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I've been following Judy Wood from the beginning, and strongly gravitate toward her theory.

Is this the same Judy Wood you remember?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Is this the same Judy Wood you remember?
Is there another? Yes that is her
And I remember when her website first came out..it was constantly going down...imagine that
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just bumped into this...fresh off the press...

On September 11, 2001 the world watched in shock and disbelief as planes flew in to New York’s World Trade Center and the Pentagon in Washington, and Americans realized they were under attack. But by whom? What really happened? In The Unofficial Story, the fifth estate’s Bob McKeown introduces us to people who believe the real force behind the attacks was not Osama Bin Laden, but the U.S. government itself.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2009-2010/the_unofficial_story/

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1259696696

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is there another? Yes that is her
And I remember when her website first came out..it was constantly going down...imagine that
Yes, there is another person that I have in my mind's eye, that I associate with her name in the truth movement, regarding what happened with the towers. So far I haven't located a picture of her and the old website pages I used to see on the net. This would have been in 2006 or 2007.

When I first looked at the above picture, I thought it's not the same person. But the more I think about it, maybe it is her, with a new look!

I'm curious.

What I remember is a person who was struggling with the scientific community to be taken seriously, and suffering a lot of ridicule. I remember a video of her in a discussion with a rather self-important physicist, and the video ended on a very sour note, with the physicist intimating that she didn't know what she was talking about.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, there is another person that I have in my mind's eye, that I associate with her name in the truth movement, regarding what happened with the towers. So far I haven't located a picture of her and the old website pages I used to see on the net. This would have been in 2006 or 2007.

When I first looked at the above picture, I thought it's not the same person. But the more I think about it, maybe it is her, with a new look!

I'm curious.

What I remember is a person who was struggling with the scientific community to be taken seriously, and suffering a lot of ridicule. I remember a video of her in a discussion with a rather self-important physicist, and the video ended on a very sour note, with the physicist intimating that she didn't know what she was talking about.
Well..it's her..and she has done extensive research...and TPTB do not like it that's for sure
Old 12-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well..it's her..and she has done extensive research...and TPTB do not like it that's for sure
Is she standing alone or does she have allies?
Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 AM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is she standing alone or does she have allies?
At least she has an ally in me. I'm glad I took the chance to interview her. My job (a matter of principle) is to cover every angle and her angle is the one that has convinced me the most. Our job is to discern and draw our own conclusions. I just don't like it when people ignore someone before looking at their work.

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 12-02-2009 at 05:10 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
Smickle1111
Avalon Senior Member

Cant wait for jesse ventura's truTV on 9/11!!
Smickle1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #12
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smickle1111 View Post
Is this online?
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smickle1111 View Post
9/11 Truth is now on mainstream TV!

If there weren't so much other crazy stuff going on, this would be huge news. A well known former soldier and governor presenting truthful information about 9/11 on TV!

The show has proven to be so popular that the network is rerunning it frequently at the moment. Happened upon it over the weekend & it really is a respectable program.

All this on a network called "TruTV". This network is relatively new but has "made it's bones" by showing more episodes of COPS than even the FOX network. Therefore i refer to it as mainstream TV. And word from the North American countryside is... the program is being noticed.

This is what is required to happen before widespread public acknowledgment. Are we (just about) there yet?

Check it out online, here: http://www.911blogger.com/node/22131
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:39 AM   #14
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore - I thought this was a very good article about the political background in the area.

PIPELINE TO 911
By Rudo de Ruijter, Independent Researcher
Netherlands - August 2006
...However, if we stick to the facts, and throw out all the information that comes from unverifiable sources, our world looks very different. This research article is intended to reveal the facts that lead to the US invasion of Afghanistan and to reveal the logical place of the 9/11 events in that context. It is not meant to offend anyone. Don't read it if you are pleased with the "official" version of our history.

Immediately after 9/11 president Bush declared war to Afghanistan...
http://www.viewzone.com/pipeline.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 AM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm curious.

Here's the picture I had in my mind's eye. I found it. This is also Judy Wood, taken from her website:

Old 12-02-2009, 01:24 AM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Just when I thought that I was past the point of being fooled. LOL

Its really sad to think of how we are / were so easily mislead

My husband just asked if I wanted to watch the Presidents message and I told him , yeah right. He didnt listen because he now doesnt believe either

Personally, I'm not so sure we have a president...legally anyhow

I heard Freeman say once, Bush was the last American president and I think he may of been right on that point.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:31 AM   #17
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I heard Freeman say once, Bush was the last American president and I think he may of been right on that point.
If you consider fraudulent elections (electronic ballots etc arranged by Papa Bush, they say), it might have to go back to 1996. IMO it was over in 2000. Bush wasn't the last President. That was Bill Clinton.

Also, from Dr Judy Wood: In case you are not aware of it, this is the first page of my submission to NIST. In particular, read the ones addressing the sound issue. It illuminates the false choice of NIST vs. thermite/bombs.
http://drjudywood.com/articles/NIST/WTC7a.html

Another quote: Yes, "Osama Bin Thermite and the Microspheres" are being heavily promoted with big dollars. Perhaps it is to drown out the release of my book to muddle up the message? My book contains absolute proof of what happened on 9/11/01 that is not debunkable. So, the opposition has reason to be going on their biggest propaganda tour.

I'm looking forward to the book.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Just when I thought that I was past the point of being fooled. LOL

Its really sad to think of how we are / were so easily mislead

My husband just asked if I wanted to watch the Presidents message and I told him , yeah right. He didnt listen because he now doesnt believe either

Personally, I'm not so sure we have a president...legally anyhow

I listened to speech, it didn't sound any different from the ones GW Bush gave unfortunately.
When he began with "8 years ago on september 11" even i had to roll my eyes.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:44 PM   #19
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

9/11 Weather Anomalies and Field Effects
(page 1)

by

Judy Wood

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/erin/erin1.html

Dr Wood has linked together her theory of what really happened on 9-11 to the WTC and to hurricane Erin.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #20
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
I listened to speech, it didn't sound any different from the ones GW Bush gave unfortunately.
When he began with "8 years ago on september 11" even i had to roll my eyes.

Imagine that Freeman and GW Bush knew what they were talking about and it was US that didnt get the jest of it and they were both right

In fact, didn't GW then made that awful joke about dictorship? IMO that is exactly what ust transpired..............we were already NWO and he was our dictator.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone seen this on Judy's website. It shows the steel turning to dust.

Amazing how she has put the pieces together.

Check out figure 37 on this page.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/D...WarsBeam3.html

Old 12-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #22
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The government maintains that the Twin Towers were each hit by aircraft and the subsequent fires weakened the steel in the upper stories, initiating a gravity-driven "pancake collapse," as illustrated in Figure 30. There are many problems with this hypothesis. The most obvious problem with it is the near free-fall speed of the destruction of these buildings (see Billiard Balls). A second problem is the paucity of remaining material. Where are the concrete floors? Where is the office furniture? Where is the office machinery? Where are the filing cabinets? Where is the wall board? Where are the bookcases? They were not there, so most of it appears to have turned to dust.

An illustration of what a "pancake collapse" would look like. The rubble pile should be at least 1/8 of the original building height (12.5%).

An illustration of what the actual destruction looked like. The rubble pile was no more than 2% of the original building height. Both towers went "poof."

Old 12-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #23
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I thought the 9-11 thang was all done.....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16368

The QRS 11 Chip.... Well we finished with it...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:25 PM   #24
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Has anyone seen this on Judy's website. It shows the steel turning to dust.

Amazing how she has put the pieces together.

Check out figure 37 on this page.

That clips shows dust coated steel falling away and leaving the dust behind. Not steel turning to dust. There is no emprical evidence to draw a conclusion baout that clip.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #25
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am open to all theories, and there is evidence that the thermite theory is correct. However, I am not going to say that Dr Wood does not have science behind her theory. To say that she has no science would be to deny the fact that directed energy weapons do not exist. Well I 100% certain that they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

Quote:
A directed-energy weapon (DEW) is a type of weapon that emits energy in an aimed direction without the means of a projectile. It transfers energy to a target for a desired effect. Some of these weapons are real or in development;