Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Egg
Banned

Default What the heck is wrong with the birds?

I would like a bit of thought on this one - anybody who has seen anything similar please do chip in, because this frankly has boggled my brain.

I saw a large flock of geese up high this morning - flying as geese do, but this was west to east - unusual as its normally either north to south or vica versa depending on time of year.

So I am thinking "thats pretty strange", and hear geese again about three minutes later, up high honking and look up and going the other way this time (east to west) is a huge flock of geese! now, they get over head, and they just dissolve their flock, spread out at random and just scatter off in a haphazard manner to all points of the compass - not behaviour I have ever seen from geese.

and coming back.....

This isn't the only strange behaviour I have seen in the animals though - sheep and cows are clinging to the fence lines and hedge rows like being out in the open is a bad thing!
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #2
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Default Re: What the heck is wrong with the birds?

Hi egg

It could be related to changes in magnetic north, i witnessed Canadian geese last fall flying North East over my area. Very bizarre.

The page here will provide more details
Quote:
The change in velocity of the North Magnetic Pole since the early 1970s has been remarkable – 9 km/yr to 41 km/yr. This is clearly seen in the accompanying plot which shows the average rate of motion between observations as a function of time. The acceleration has also increased from 0.22 km/yr2 to 2.21 km/yr2.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

They are hyper demensional just like the bees.They follow the hidden magnetic force in nature through the one thing,Adaptation[/I][/SIZE][/I].

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-29-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What the heck is wrong with the birds?

egg ... same observation here too ...

very prevalent in the past six to eight months ...

flocks of geese have increased exponentially ... your pics are what i see of the norm out in the country ...

north to south and vice versa is no longer ...
more and more they hang out here in the winter ...

east to west, west to east seems to be their new flight path ...

when they converge in fields their numbers are nothing that i've ever seen ...

and yes ... bovines do congregate at the fence lines more ... thought it odd as they have acres of land to roam on and rather they're bunched up like sardines at their property lines ... weird ... keep getting they feel secure together like that ...

hmmm ...

the strangest thing i am now seeing is different types of birds hanging out together ... groups consisting of geese, crows, sparrows, magpies, etc. in numbers of twenty or thirty ... being very much ok with each other and getting along like they don't realize they are different ...

hmmm ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on my travels!!....

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/...p?q=1233171265

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

St.Claire in one of his interviews said to observe carefully everything around you. I think animals and their behaviour especially.
But he also said sth about lamposts flickering when you are passing by... It"s happened to me three times within a month's time. They flicker and go off. a few days ago I was coming back home and one light went off when I was passing by. After a few seconds i turned my head and it was on again...
If St.claire hadn't talked about it, i would have never paid attention to it.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:45 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Geese are extremely sensitive to air pressure differences and may fly in different directions according to air pressure differences. In otherwards they may fly east to west or whatever as they fly along weather fronts and such.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:48 PM   #8
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Egg and everyone

Firstfruit posted his observations of geese this morning on the Scottish Ground Crew thread.

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #9
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Animals know instinctively when changes are in the wind. They will start doing many strange things. They will also head inland to higher ground. Watch them carefully. They know. I have been told that the great herds from the far north will head south. Way, way south. There were no animals caught be the tsuname at Christmas time a couple of years back.

I watched a programme on the tsuname a while back. It was amazing to watch people watching the huge wave coming in, like they were watching something on tele! They watched the sea suck way out, and made no move, and had no intelligence as to what that meant. After the first wave, they wandered around in a daze, observed the next sucking and still didn't seem to comprehend. They were like zombies, it was incredible to watch.

One part of that program showed an anthropologist heading out to some islands off Thailand I think it was. He had been studying the indigenous people of these islands for twenty years. He thought he would find that most had been drowned. What he found was that they had all survived. This so called "privitive" tribe had been prompted by spirit to move to the mountains and abandon their seaside villages. The "system", our oh so sophisticated society has made "dumb" to our inborn instinctual spiritual natures. Now is the time to get it back!
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
Egg
Banned

One of my friends died in the tsunami disaster, and after watching the footage of the next beach up from where she was staying, I can see why.

Carmen, I agree 100% with you that the people who just stood and watched displayed an abundant amount of 'lack of savvy / common earth sense' as I call it.

Sad, but when you watch that sea rush out, it is NOT a time to stand still. I noticed that the fishermen ran for their lives the moment the first waves sucked out.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #11
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What the heck is wrong with the birds?

I believe all the post on this thread> hold some truth in regards to this (oddly noted) behavior.
These species are pretty much acting like many of its coinhabitants (humans), here on this planet,
running around in all directions> lately!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #12
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Just a question for our members that are more knowledgable about birds: Is it normal to see cardinals and bluejays up north in such cold weather? My parents have a birdfeeder that is frequented by both and while they're quite beautiful to observe (their cat enjoys observing them as well), I can't help but wonder if it's normal or not for them to be around in this weather.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: What the heck is wrong with the birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Just a question for our members that are more knowledgable about birds: Is it normal to see cardinals and bluejays up north in such cold weather? My parents have a birdfeeder that is frequented by both and while they're quite beautiful to observe (their cat enjoys observing them as well), I can't help but wonder if it's normal or not for them to be around in this weather.
It is 15' degrees outside as I text this. There are two Cardinals eating a corn cobb husk, I put out for the squrriels. It is rare to see these types of birds, out and about (around here) this time of year before?
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote