Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Awake & Aware or Asleep at the wheel

This is something that has been troubling me for a while, so I thought I would share it here, in the hope that "maybe" others are feeling this too, or at the very least be able to offer some insights.

For a while now, I have been having a strange feeling that I am not really awake & aware. This thought comes with an uncomfortable feeling, that I want to shake off, but cannot. Despite all that I intellectually know & am aware of, this thought persists, sporadically. Most of the time, this feeling would come & go like a comet flying by.........I noticed it, & then I forgot it, until last night. For some reason, the thought came up again, only this time, I held onto it, & started to dissect & analyze it, to see what is beneath this feeling. Its a conundrum....how can I be awake & aware and yet feel like I am not awake at all. Is there more than 1 level of awakening, I wonder. Am I about to hurtle myself into another level? So as I contemplated these feelings & thoughts around this, I arrived at this possibility, not necessarily a conclusion & Iwill continue to work on it.

Could I be awake & aware & still be "dumbed" down.......am I sensing that I do not have clarity of thinking, acute concentration, etc. Has this ability been dumbed down in us all & still be so, even though we are awake. Are these 2 things mutually related or not? If they are 2 separate conditions, then maybe we are all dumbed down by the foods, chemtrails, entertainment, drugs, electronics, etc. even if we minimize these things. Perhaps it has nothing to do with being dumbed down......maybe there is a 2nd level of awakening............if so, I pray that I will not awake to a world that is even worse than what I already know about.

Tks for listening/reading.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake & Aware or Asleep at the wheel

Well, yes.

We are cut off from being awake and aware, our DNA and true memories have been scrambled, we are radiated and microwaved and chemtrailed and zapped by unknown forces, and we have entities feeding off our energy, especially our pain and fear.

Yet, through all of this, there is something that nudges me, or buzzes around me like an annoying bee. "Pay attention" it says, or "think about that some more" or "that's not the truth."

That part of me is getting stronger and smarter and faster.

I've given up trying to wake anyone else up, because their path is their path. But it is nice to share these thoughts with other people going through the same thing!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Well, yes.

We are cut off from being awake and aware, our DNA and true memories have been scrambled, we are radiated and microwaved and chemtrailed and zapped by unknown forces, and we have entities feeding off our energy, especially our pain and fear.

Yet, through all of this, there is something that nudges me, or buzzes around me like an annoying bee. "Pay attention" it says, or "think about that some more" or "that's not the truth."

That part of me is getting stronger and smarter and faster.

I've given up trying to wake anyone else up, because their path is their path. But it is nice to share these thoughts with other people going through the same thing!
Tks Saramay.........I am wondering if you & any others here also have this nagging feeling that we are not awake.........but how do we wake up "completely". I do not watch TV, or read media print. I eat healthy, meditate, spend time in nature (when its warm).....but it seems it is not enough

Yes I too don't try anymore to wake anyone up........I need my energy now to continue to wake myself up......& focus on staying centred and grounded. Who has time for a job, with all this awakening going on.....this is a job unto itself
Old 10-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #4
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

I see it as a multi-layered awakening. What you said about being awake and yet still dumbed down is one way of looking at it. The problem is that we exist currently at a low vibrational level, we can look at it as an olyimpic swimmer doing the 100 meter dash in molasses. The training has been put in, the mental tuning has been done and the goal is there in front but getting there just takes a whole lot more effort that what we realised.

The more we awaken, the more we see we have been dumbed down and the more we see we have further to go. We will never be fully awake in this specific hologram, it is the nature of our current reality, that is to be light beings caught in a low vibrational matrix. All will pass however and we will mover onwards and upwards.

As Buzz Light-year said....To infinity and beyond !!!!
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
...Perhaps it has nothing to do with being dumbed down......maybe there is a 2nd level of awakening......
Could be that you worry too much

There is always more - there is always expansion - there is always change

That nagging feeling you get is most likely your higher self dropping some hints.

Do you meditate ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Could be that you worry too much

There is always more - there is always expansion - there is always change

That nagging feeling you get is most likely your higher self dropping some hints.
A..
Do you meditate ? Actually I do (said in my post) have been meditating since my early 20's. No, I am not a worrier by nature, pretty laid back really.....could be my higher self, trying to shake me loose from something....Tks A.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
I see it as a multi-layered awakening. What you said about being awake and yet still dumbed down is one way of looking at it. The problem is that we exist currently at a low vibrational level, we can look at it as an olyimpic swimmer doing the 100 meter dash in molasses. The training has been put in, the mental tuning has been done and the goal is there in front but getting there just takes a whole lot more effort that what we realised.

The more we awaken, the more we see we have been dumbed down and the more we see we have further to go. We will never be fully awake in this specific hologram, it is the nature of our current reality, that is to be light beings caught in a low vibrational matrix. All will pass however and we will mover onwards and upwards.

As Buzz Light-year said....To infinity and beyond !!!!
Zeddo: Some food for thought here, much of which I agree with. I will contemplate what you have said here thank you.

But did not Buddha become enlightened within this hologram & even Jesus.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think you're onto something. I continue to feel that most of us are exchanging one delusion for another...and calling it enlightenment. I recall a time when I was attending two churches...attending Whole Life Expos...and doing independent research. I didn't feel comfortable in any of these settings. I recall speaking with a couple at one of the expo's who commented on how easily the human mind can be deluded. I witnessed delusion everywhere. I attended a lecture by Elizabeth Claire Prophet...and ever since...I've been chanting "I am, I am, I am, I am...I am deluded...yes I am." Sorry. Awake and Aware is just the alarm clock going off. It's later than we think. We've slept in. I think it's going to take a helluva lotta work and pain to really and truly wake up. I think that one of the reasons for this is manipulation on a spiritual level. A lot of my smart@$$ posts are intended to provide a contrarian bullhorn shout...to promote independent thinking.
There are unseen prison guards on this prison planet...trying to keep us occupied and clueless.The warden has no clothes...and the prison has no bars. Think about it. Jailbreak? Go oxy! Go! Go! Go! Free at last!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-28-2009 at 09:25 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: tks for your reply......your quote...."I continue to feel that most of us are exchanging one delusion for another...and calling it enlightenment."

This thought has also crossed my mind more than once. What if we are believing ourselves to be awake, but its just another layer of illusion that has been created for us through the matrix. We are not free, we are not out of the box, all the rules of the game are still in tact, & more rules are imposed every day. I guess that's why I don't feel awake, maybe in my mind awake = freedom...& I don't feel free.

I can tell now that I'm on a new quest to break out, break free of this prison.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #10
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it's not about breaking out but breaking in to our true selves.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 09:48 PM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Good Point Observer..........but the matrix will still be here, until its dismantled by whoever/whatever.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 AM   #12
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

"For a while now, I have been having a strange feeling that I am not really awake & aware".....

me too, especially the last couple of days.. I'm certain of it. There are instances when I'm on a train of thought and arriving at an epiphane when the thought just vanishes and I can't even remember wtf I was even thinking about... it's as though the thought was yanked out of my mind... truly baffling. Is happening in the dream state too. I'll be right onto to some profound insight, when bamm... it's gone!

I've been certain that my mind (talking personally here) cannot penetrate whatever it is that has me at it! (make sense?)

And, I will also say that I read others posts here and I can see quite clearly that many that talk of being 'awake and aware' are not either, so it's not just lil ole me! hee hee
You spot it, you got it right?
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:33 AM   #13
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
"For a while now, I have been having a strange feeling that I am not really awake & aware".....

me too, especially the last couple of days.. I'm certain of it. There are instances when I'm on a train of thought and arriving at an epiphane when the thought just vanishes and I can't even remember wtf I was even thinking about... it's as though the thought was yanked out of my mind... truly baffling. Is happening in the dream state too. I'll be right onto to some profound insight, when bamm... it's gone!

I've been certain that my mind (talking personally here) cannot penetrate whatever it is that has me at it! (make sense?)

And, I will also say that I read others posts here and I can see quite clearly that many that talk of being 'awake and aware' are not either, so it's not just lil ole me! hee hee
You spot it, you got it right?
Moxie......a kindred spirit at last....someone else who is experiencing this. Thank goodness. Yes it does make sence (red text). I am determined to keep working at this niggling feeling until I resolve it. Somehow, I feel its significant, maybe a turning point or something like that......?

I also know what you mean about being onto some good insight, & then its gone before I had fully realized what the insight was. I try to get it back, but no its gone.
Tks Moxie for sharing your own experiences with this.
Old 10-29-2009, 04:46 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Now that's profound.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

This thread resonates with me in that I have found myself lately thinking quite a bit about my own intelligence and where I I think it is in relation to where I think it should be. I think there was a time where I thought I was pretty sharp, and then I started to awaken and everything turned upside down. I used to be pretty sure of myself-lately not sure of a whole lot of anything.

Intelligence without confidence doesn't make for a very productive person- I have found. It is a work in progress to try and get a firm enough grip on this new reality to stop sliding around and gain some ground.

Things are changing so fast it can be tough to re-orient oneself before the next change.
And change is only going to accelerate as the galactic energy waves we are encountering are
continually ramping up. Fun! fun! fun!

Last edited by FIIISH; 10-29-2009 at 05:32 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #16
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
....feeling. Its a conundrum....how can I be awake & aware and yet feel like I am not awake at all. Is there more than 1 level of awakening, I wonder. Am I about to hurtle myself into another level? So as I contemplated these feelings & thoughts around this, I arrived at this possibility, not necessarily a conclusion & Iwill continue to work on it.

Tks for listening/reading.

Dear Avalonians,

The title of this thread caught my eye.
I live very close to where the conference was, but it was like there was a wall preventing me from going. I wasn't stoned or altered in the chemical sense, but I would find my self diving down streets that led in the wrong direction (I grew up in LA and know it well... Burbank, too) and worst all, had three... count 'em... three minor accidents. No damage beyond scratches, but it could have been worse.

It was so strange. I started getting sicker to closer I got to the conference. I wanted to go sooooo bad. I had to turn back least I get someone hurt or spread some creepy disease.

Conferences have their own enrgy... that is, they seen to open a very wide doorway for whatever engergy gets there first or dominates others. I have no explanation for it. 14 years ago at a big UFO shindig at an LAX hotel, as a sold-out lecture disburst (and before Jay Leno/NBC showed up to make fun of everybody), dozens of people felt tense and paranoid as they walked past about 30 feet of hallway. There was no explanation for it. It was just some negative force field of some kind. It was like we all had a lead weight over our heads and/or felt aches in our stomachs.

Overall, the event was bursting with synergistic meetings and connections of all kinds. I would have given my cat's-eye marble bag (the Aggies, too!) for the green light to go to the Awake and Aware event. My one theory is that this little 60s era transistor radio would blow a fuse in the presence of power stations like Miriam D., David W., and the whole wonderful lot of speakers and Avalonians. Who would pay for the hole in the ceiling? What would you tell NORAD when you find which cloud I'm on and find a rope long enough to reach?

These are important questions for some of us trying to attend conferences - especially Project Avalon conferences (they're too good!!!).

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i can't even precisely say anything about my feelings or what's in my head right now...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #18
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

i was wondering if someone could talk a little about how they define being "awake". is it just realizing the mundane absurdity that most people on the earth take for reality? the hugest absudity being that they dont realize they are divine beings with infinite potential?

what is the next step you're looking for?
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I notice that being logged onto to the PC for anything longer than about 15 mins cuts my awake and aware cord quicker than a midwife.

Thought works, heart just about...but a numbness pervades after about 8 hours....

Just kidding... 30 mins is enough... then the endorphins take over and this living breathing body is a slave to the machine....opiates take over.

I'm going to have to rewire my reality.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:28 AM   #20
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes before I wake up form a sleep I realize I’m in a dream. Which is a sure sign I'm about to wake up ... Catch my drift? (^__~ )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote