Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alternate reality/timelines that are on a more positive path than the current

Usually, when we hear or read a testimony through whistleblowers from projects like "Looking Glass" on alternate realities, possible future, or different timelines of our current path we take on earth, it's almost always worse off than the normal string of events that occur now. When we hear of ancient prophecies or the time travel whistleblowers take on the future, it usually ends with entire cataclysmic events or wars taking place on the earth and resulting is heavy depopulation of the human race, most people dying, or getting raped with a pipe wrench or something. So what alternate paths of realities have we seen that are actually better?
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #2
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alternate reality/timelines that are on a more positive path than the current

I don't know, maybe we are on the "better" timeline. I suspect that if the people that have that "looking glass" technologie, some must of used it to prevent some/many of the cataclysms. I remember reading on another thread "the only good cataclysmic prophecies are the ones that don't come true" or something like that.
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: Alternate reality/timelines that are on a more positive path than the current

I think we are on all of the time-lines, but you are only conscious of what's happening in this one
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #4
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I think we are on all of the time-lines, but you are only conscious of what's happening in this one

Not to far from the truth I suspect
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Swanny- look into Anna Hayes material for more info or Starfire Tor's research and Dr. Bruce Goldberg's info.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This bring me back to the quantum theory surrounding causality and probability. Basically that all probable outcomes of this universe are happening, its just that its whatever we consciously choose to do (with either free will or soul destiny) happens as we are simply playing a part in a holographic universe/reality and as observers choose out own reality, or some sort. I dont claim to be a physicist.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:15 AM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I suggest regardless of whatever black government looking glass or witches crystal ball or whatnot says, it is far from reality.

I suggest that all time lines on this planet are moving back to the divine time lines where abundance is made manifest for all Life.

It really will be up to each and every person on this planet to make the shift in consciousness themselves so that they are more focused on raising up the All than they are on raising up themselves versus the all in order to make the jump.

The collective consciousness is already shifting in this direction. I believe the major shifts will occur as Christ Beings and Buddhic Beings awaken. That means human beings who awaken to their divine plans and who they really are beyond the matrix that is in Oneness with All Life.

So I would suggest, each one of us should connect to our own still small voice within and follow it all the Way home, back to the abundant Life as things are meant to Be.

I would also suggest, as per the quantum theory comment, that while all realities exist as 'potentials' they don't actually all exist. It takes co-creators to give them power in order for them to exist. Free will is the key ingredient. We are not a victim of destiny, rather we're creating our own destiny based on our free will decisions.

My strategy is: connect to spiritual truth, which is consciousness Being in the Now, within to move back into the abundant life.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

I would also suggest, as per the quantum theory comment, that while all realities exist as 'potentials' they don't actually all exist. It takes co-creators to give them power in order for them to exist. Free will is the key ingredient. We are not a victim of destiny, rather we're creating our own destiny based on our free will decisions.
:
I was doing research on past life regression (between lives), along with NDE's and OBE's and I come across the belief of some others that in between lives we choose our life path and know our experiences before we are reincarnated into bodies. So therefore, some believe our lives result for a destined outcome and we are supposed to be on life paths to learn from experiences. However, we have the will to stray from those paths, this comes to the life review and whatnot. That's what some have alluded to...I don't necessarily believe this is the case though, my personal belief.

Last edited by Gackt; 11-27-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:32 AM   #9
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I am seeing for myself is that the more clearing work I do the more I remove myself from compulsive involvement in the Stream of Life and that includes all the mechanics of time and space and energy and matter.

The prize is to regain self-awareness as Cause over these devices.

In the meantime, back on planet Earth, I clear whatever incident I find myself stuck in at the moment.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #10
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Gratitude for sharing Gackt.

Yes, I agree, before we embody, we meet with our team of spiritual teachers up there (up as in the true 6th dimension, ~ Etheric realm), to plan out our embodiment.

We don't have full range in choices of course. It has to do with our karma, and our level of consciousness.

The reality is we need to balance our karma to at least 51% before we can graduate from this planet, even if we're visiting from another planet.

In the state our planet has been in over the past very long time, it is inevitable that we have created karma while we embody here.

So we plan out up there how to balance our karma, and that will virtually always involve us having to deal with souls we have karma with from the past. Each lifetime is an opportunity for us to work through this old karma and to learn and grow.

But the key ingredient to whether we succeed in balancing our karma and fulfilling our divine plan, is free will. We can choose to do whatever we want where we're here. Free will is key. It's up to us to choose to move forward and 'do the right thing' and come up higher.

That has been very difficult in this world in the state that it has been in. Nonetheless, all of that is about to change, and we are moving into a golden age.

But the key is, that it takes people to choose to 'do the right thing' to bring in the golden age. And the reality is, that those who choose to help in a big way by working on themselves and Being an open door for the Light, will make HUGE HUGE amounts of good karma and balance the old stuff out.

Never been a better opportunity to make big time 'karmic bucks ' by helping with the earth's Ascension by surrendering to the still small voice in our heart and Being.

May all of us on the forum, fulfill our highest Divine Plan and help raise planet earth up into the beautiful Golden Age that is being born Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
I was doing research on past life regression (between lives), along with NDE's and OBE's and I come across the belief of some others that in between lives we choose our life path and know our experiences before we are reincarnated into bodies. So therefore, some believe our lives result for a destined outcome and we are supposed to be on life paths to learn from experiences. However, we have the will to stray from those paths, this comes to the life review and whatnot. That's what some have alluded to...I don't necessarily believe this is the case though, my personal belief.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-01-2009 at 09:13 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #11
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Karma Klearing seems the way to go. Would one use a pendulum to get a fair measurement of how much karma percentagewise one would need to Klear....seems like I would need to draw a chart and then let the pendulum give a reading. Or else use a radionics device to give a reading of percentage of Karma remaining.

We sometimes use a radionics box to tell us what date-time we need to revisit and Klear Karma. It has never failed us.

cheers!
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote