Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #26
Aisuru Chiku
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jake Simpson 7 Jan article at Project Camelot

Phil Schneider mentions about confict between 11 different species of aliens underneath us. DO you think the end game is near because we are losing the war?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iDma...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbONIQfQmDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_zMaSPPdpQ&NR=1
Aisuru Chiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

To me Phil Schneider looks a bit like an alien...the shape of his eyes...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #28
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
To me Phil Schneider looks a bit like an alien...the shape of his eyes...
Well, he got killed in the mid 1990's for speaking out so i doubt he was an alien!
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #29
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
seekntruth :Interesting comments! I would like to hear your comments on this.
If we have been enhanced as you suggest and our evolution monitored ( I agree with your line of thought) and been given the planet to manage. Why has there been for many thousand years suppression, greed evolving into the mess we are in today?
Hi AussieG,

I would suppose that the visitors chose to communicate with specific human contacts based on their obvious leadership roles. Some of those leaders then withheld the knowledge they gained for their own personal advantage.

For example, Dr. Richard Boylan tells a story about the first meeting in 1961 (I believe) between the visitors and the representatives of the U.S. government for the purpose of establishing a treaty that would prevent the continued deployment of nuclear weapons on this planet. Apparently, the detonation of a nuclear device literally tears a hole in the space-time continuum, and severe damage occurs on multiple levels... not just the 3rd dimension.

According to Dr. Boylan's source, the individuals included in this meeting were David Rockefeller, the Queen of England, King of the Netherlands, and a number of other Illuminati types. John F. Kennedy had just become President, but he wasn't up-to-speed on the issues of the meeting. And because of heavy pressure from David Rockefeller, Kennedy allowed him to head the U.S. delegation.

Apparently, the ETs involved (4 different races) were well aware of the nefarious nature of most of those attending the meeting, but since the humans had put them forward to represent Earth the ETs "held there noses" and proceeded. Obviously, the humans involved had their own agenda to gain an advantage in science and technology, so that they could strengthen their control mechanisms over the population. After all, they are all about establishing a New World Order and the "tribe" at the center of this cabal have been working diligently to make this a reality for thousands of years.

The above account ties in amazingly well with the new information from Jake Simpson that was just posted on PC. I'm convinced that there are self-serving ET races that have helped encourage the "control the masses" paradigm of the elite. Which ironically makes the elite just puppets, rather than true masters - which they seem want desperately.

Best to all,
Seekntruth

Last edited by seekntruth; 01-12-2009 at 12:07 AM.
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 AM   #30
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

good day all,let your love light shine

i must the say that the whole info/dis-info thing is very confuseing.to me that is true.i know i was born,i know i will die.undeniably true again. and i love.it is the strongest truth i know.i also know that everyone who has walked this earth before me is in the same boat.i was born,then came all the drama,who's right ,who's wrong.10000 years ahead,ufos,wars,wars and more wars,we were monkeys altered by aliens,star gates ,corruption,religion,were did we come from,were are we going.the deceipt is incorperated into every aspect of our lives from the time we are born and then some till the day we die.i was born. true.i will die.true.should i continue to be deceived if i am aware of the deceipt?
?
i think that would be foolish,personaly.now eliminating the drama,i find myself way more interested in were im going,knowing one day i will die,just as everyone who as ever walked the earth before me.the drama really, truthfully is not that important.i was born ,i will die,and on that day.i hope i have left all the drama behind cause i dont want to be confused after i die.im also fairly confidend that all the drama,all the deceipt,from the time i was born to the day i die is to bring me there in as a confused state of conceissness as possible.im bringing my love light and that is truth.all the tecnology in the universe wont stop me.all the deceipt in the world wont stop me.a conciessness fueled by love,guided by intention,what a cool and powerfull tecnology that would be.

peace,love,joy,love,love,love squaredto the power of infinity to all kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:43 AM   #31
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
Has anyone read the new posting of 7 Jan at Project Camelot yet?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html

It just gave my mind more weight. The part about falling asleep and the next day being told "just as well" that would have me really asking WHO???

IF it is PTB of our own people who are doing that kind of "head trip" then I do not like it at all. On the other hand if it is an E.T. doing it I like it even less.

HOWEVER..... (please do forgive me as I do not remember if I posted this here)...

YEARS ago 1970's.... Hubby and I saw a UFO... Day light football field in size and we both have memory of two things. Tree top in off the ground "OR we are talking one huge craft" and it looked like the full moon a white sliver .... It moved over the top of our rig and trust me we were in a no where place. Fast forward to 14 years ago. He and I took our two boys to go have a family week-end with the older sister who is from his first marriage. As a group we are standing in a hall waiting for the lift at a hotel in Reno, when she started to talk about it. I was blown away to this day I do not recall her being with us.. BUT she had to be as she told us the exact spot where we were and even where we had been.

So what I do remember from back then is a few weeks after we saw that our neighbor was telling us that other people were seeing this same type of thing at night "I think it was mining the area". BUT when she said that I said Oh we saw that a while back. Then she wanted to know when and why I had not told her at the time as "You tell me everythign.".... OUT OF MY MOUTH... Without me thinking it I heard what I said and how I said it .... "We don't talk about it."... Subject was changed. NOW
Here in the past few weeks our daughter calls and said she saw it again. So I asked the old neighbor and she has NO recall of any thing not what the other people in the area had seen and she was the one who said it and she doesn't remember me just saying "we don't talk about it."..

NOW folks I know in our life there are many things that happen that we just don't have any re-call of. Not any but this ship being seen by our daughter again, me not "even now" being able to remember her seeing it and all of that is just mind control..

I really do wonder if any one knows what they think.... OR if we can even control our own thoughts. REally... It is hard to figure out just what is going on with all the new information I am learning...
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:38 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

If the technology is ahead ten thousand years, what the h... is it a ahead of ?

These large numbers distract us and keep us earth bound. Technology is the tiny foot prints of our own unlimited potential.
There are those who refuse to love and awaken that laden potential and instead they use technology as male penile enhancement. In other words their sword is frozen in the anvil and they can not claim the kingdom.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-12-2009 at 06:17 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #33
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The above account ties in amazingly well with the new information from Jake Simpson that was just posted on PC. I'm convinced that there are self-serving ET races that have helped encourage the "control the masses" paradigm of the elite. Which ironically makes the elite just puppets, rather than true masters - which they seem want desperately.
So what is the purpose of controlling of the masses?
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #34
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi AussieG,

Apparently, the original purpose was the mining and recovery of certain important elements that the Earth had in abundance such as gold. I assume that this is the reason that gold is so valuable even today. It's not a particularly rare element in the universe, but it's very important to the visitors. And, the humans put in charge on Earth have moved mountains to find the stuff.

It's very interesting to note that the "tribe" of the Illuminati are known for being the most powerful and wealthy bankers in the world. And, they have amassed the largest cache of gold bullion in the world. They are able to control the value of gold because of their holdings. And these people are the direct bloodline descendants of the humans contacted by a certain group of visitors.

Complete control of the masses today is an agenda of this same cabal who are devout Luciferians. They are working to bring about the New Age and establish their New World Order. They are in contact with extraterrestrials who are using them as pawns in a galactic chess game. But, of course, these humans are arrogant enough to believe they have the upper hand in this game. We shall see!

Best to all,
Seekntruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:09 AM   #35
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If you can control conciousness,you control manifestation.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 12:25 PM   #36
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
If you can control conciousness,you control manifestation.
Ah!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #37
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi AussieG,

You made a very good point. I'll get to that in a second.

Before I make my comments I must make it clear that these comments are in no means condemning Jake Simpson nor praising him. I comment on how I see in the text of his interviews on the web page.

I also must state that I have the need to question information that is offered, as must we all, even information that we beleive to be true, just to make sure that we know for a fact that it is. How many times have we trusted a friend only to be dissappointed later on?

I also need to add that I reserve the right to have my personal opinions, however these opinions will always be kept private. It is up to the individual to decide for themselves if they accept the information offered by others to be accurate and true.

It would be interesting to know the age of said Jake Simpson. He covers things that span the range of modern history where the UFO topic is known by more or less everybody.

He mentions about Eisenhower and his heart attack. For him to know this as a fact he would need to have been on the inside dring the 1950s training his power reading. That would make him around 80 years old now. If he is any younger than that he could only be using third party information and drawing a conclusion from it. If he is any younger also, he won't know for certain exactly what information Eisenhower was presented with to induce the heart attack. Once again that would have been information coming from a third party. I, for example have already seen this theory on the internet,

"All of these pressures on Pres. Eisenhower few knew about at the time. The entire world was shocked, but probably not surprised, when Pres. Eisenhower had his first heart attack in September 1955, in Denver, Colorado."

http://www.ufocrashbook.com/eisenhower.html

The underground bases being built since WWII can only be supposition if Jake is younger than 80 years of age. However he 'confirms' this information even though he is a non American national. He must have been extremely high up in the Secret Service of his nation to know this as a fact which would make him even older than 80 years of age. However there is this information about underground bases being built since WWII from the book "Underground Alien Bases":

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicunder.html

An example of future coastline maps can be seen here:

http://www.byron.nsw.gov.au/files/Pl...sion_Lands.pdf

Jake confirmed a possibilty of of a "very advanced high-speed 'shuttle-like' system that connected many places, like the US and Australia under the Pacific Ocean." Confirmed a possibilty. If something is not absolutely impossible it's possible. Confirming a possibility is no big deal.

Can through infra-structure breakdown and chaos make it easier to control a population or would it be more difficult? It may justify the forced control of a population through imprisonment.

From what I understand, I need to ask if Jake is some sort of astronomer to be able to make assertions about alignments of galaxies, however could be an astrologer when he mantions about alignments of planets (especially the big ones).

The British government already gives advice about what happens in the case of a pandemic. I personally have received from my Embassy a document about the possibilities of an Avian Flu pandemic as have many ex-pats living abroad. Is Jake a Brit?

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travelling-...emic-influenza

If you Google 'flesh eating disease' the most popular result is our old friend Necrotizing fasciitis.

We should also be aware of the Ebola virus (Ebola is a little old fashioned but all the same).

But back to AussieG. We sometimes have to look back in history to see a possible or probable way forward. I would ask the same question as you bearing in mind that we British, instead of reducing our population, several hundred years ago sent our problem people to a land furthest away from England.

Would it not be wiser to transport the undesirables to outer space and leave the Earth to those who will take care of it and keep it in good hands?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
If there is technology that is 10,000 year in advance and we are visiting other Galaxies,why all the underground bases, why do they want population reduction

Why not just beam us up Scotty
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #38
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Most people simply don't care what is going on behind their backs, even though their tax money is funding it....they do care if they lose their jobs, their kids get sick, the trains aren't working etc...but whenever i mention any of the topics discussed on this forum to even intelligent people i know, they just look at me blankly and want to change the topic...

The truth is that the vast vast mass of people just aren't ready, and don't want, to hear about ET's, other worlds/dimensions, conspiracy theories, NWO, u name it...and the government(s) know this.

There are some elements within governments around the world (but just whisper it please) that actually DO have our interests at heart, even though they can't tell us....they understand that most people are sheeple and that is their job to protect us. Not everyone can, or should be, a born leader. Maybe some of the government programmes are aimed at our long term survival as a race and not anything more sinister.

Just a thought.

But I'm still taking the first beam ship that pops by my window.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #39
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Piers22... said "But I'm still taking the first beam ship that pops by my window."

Well, not all ET's are "good" or "poistive" or "service to others". ETs, like humans have evolved ones and some not so evolved, some with self-serving agendas etc. So, i'd be using your discernment before jumping on the very first ship that cruises by your window in Richmond!

With regards to the poster above talking about the HUMAN/E.T treaty/interaction happening in 1961, well, it is my belief that this did indeed happen but back in the late 1940's, not 1961 as Dr Richard Boylan purports.
I find it interesting in the "UFO" community how it is so fragmented with so many so called UFO groups having been infiltrated and any "amazing" UFO stories are regularly sanitized.

It is also interesting how Dr Salla and Dr Boylan have had a huge spat i the past too. And i can see Dr Salla's reasoning. Re why would just Dr boylan be the only chosen messenger for contact with ETs. I, personally question some of his material, well, a lot really, especially re when comets are meant to be hitting Earth etc. If you google Dr Richard Boylan there is a nasty report about how is medical practising cert was taken off him due to him ebing involved in a sexual harassment case or similar. Mind you, just because it's on the net doesn't make it true. As Dr Stephen Greer had his opposers say online that he didn't have a Medical Cert, i.e. Dr status etc but that was complete **** as he worked as a Dr in a busy E.R ward.

Hmmmm, well, that's my 2 cents worth anyhow.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #40
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Barron, any ideas about what i should say to the beam ship before jumping on board? I heard somewhere (the BrotherGee blogspot i think) that you'll only have 15 minutes to get it together. Damn, this is getting complicated.....can i take a glass of red wine with me?
Old 01-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #41
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Piers.

Well, telepathically ask them to show you what they want would be a good place to start. I'd also want to know who they are and where they came from and their purpose etc. I know that reply sounds pretty basic but if you want a detailed answer on how to bring the "beamships" to you and how to attract spiritually advanced Et's to your world, then I suggest Dt Stephen Greer's excellent latest book, Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge which has a meditation transcript at the back of the book for exactly that purpose.
Also, another author Lisette Larkins has written 3 books all about how to initiate your ET contact too called Talking to Extraterrestrials and Listening to Extrateresstrials too from memory.

It's not all that hard really. Manifest your intent as clearly as you can and under the right circumstances you will be surprised.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:16 PM   #42
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Fantastic Barron, brilliant advice/suggestions for reading material. You've made my day. Appreciated - thanks for taking the time. Piers
Old 01-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #43
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Fantastic Barron, brilliant advice/suggestions for reading material. You've made my day. Appreciated - thanks for taking the time. Piers
Dude, with you leaves my hypothetical London network. o_o
Old 01-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I've gotten nothing but bad vibes from this article. I shall not read it again for a long time. I do not want to fathom what may happen to this world and this is rare of me to show this kind of fear as I have been spending a long time trying to overcome my fears.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:17 PM   #45
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

HJ, yeah it was a bit freeky...don't worry there are enuf white hats around and benevolent ET's that nothing bad will happen....

Actually, I got cheered up by Barron's info, but of course once i head off on my benevolent beam ship, Czymra and i will have to forego our London meet...he's heading off through the M25 (north) roadworks as I head off on my beam ship...sort of like the "end before the beginning"....

Hey C, might be worth a "refresher" or maybe i should say "sharpener" at the Bailey on Holloway Road, round the back of the stadium, just to remind me of crazy past times standing on the North Bank terraces...before i get the aerial view of the stadium..

take it easy.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #46
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Piers.

And here is some interplanetary ambassadorial training and courses that you can attend whereby they have a very good success rate at calling in ET ships that all members of the group can see, that is, not just those with clairvoyant vision. etc...

http://www.cseti.org/programs/Trainings.htm

Cheers
Old 01-14-2009, 09:19 PM   #47
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hey Piers.

And here is some interplanetary ambassadorial training and courses that you can attend whereby they have a very good success rate at calling in ET ships that all members of the group can see, that is, not just those with clairvoyant vision. etc...

http://www.cseti.org/programs/Trainings.htm

Cheers
Dr. Greer also has some excellent meditation CD's out, they are avaiable from The Disclosure Project: http://www.disclosureproject.org/shop.htm

The two set CD is well worth having

Dr Greer also broadcasts weekly (Fridays) on The World Puja Network, below is a link to the broadcast archives. The January 9th one with Ted Loder and Linda Willits gives a wonderful insight into what happens on the trainings.

http://www.worldpuja.org/archives.ph...even&rnd=13229
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:47 PM   #48
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

You guys are just incredible....how about a meet at one of the sessions? I will NOT bring a bottle of red wine...promise.

Thanks guys. Fab.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #49
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Aw Piers. I'd love to wave you on from below but I'd have to go south for that first. Sorry.

Seriously though, aren't we thinking just a little bit too hopeful? No? Alright, I'll be hopping on board of my future girlfriend's ufo from latina planet before the show goes down.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:41 AM   #50
no caste

Quote:
So we/they SHOP. To buy or not to buy.... that is the question. Love is, er, free - it's dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait 'til the love channel is public. It's the frequency of top secret military communications too. SHOP was the brilliant solution to the Sept11 crisis in 2001, along with more natural fear, sorrow, grief, bewilderment and more proper human responses. So it is about the 'economy' which ties into social stability.

**Ever wonder how George W sounds so smart/coherent in certain speeches? How on earth would a guy like that remember a speech by heart. I believe there are new & novel ways to feed politicians their lines: useful or not useful, that is also a question. The whole ruse is the military industrial complex, drug trafficking, arms dealerships, national security. Who feels 'secure' these days? Why? How do politicians get their 'one-eyed look' or facial asymetry? Even ogres are offended by this duplicity.**

Facial asymetry - temporal seizures: A rare condition characterized mainly by seizures that originate from the temporal lobe of the brain. More detailed information about the symptoms, causes, and treatments of Facial asymetry - temporal seizures is available below.
Images: http://www.upscale.utoronto.ca/Gener...FaceStudy.html

Dick Cheney, for instance looks like an idiot both ways.

GWB off-the-cuff comments:

"In other words, I don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family." - Washington DC, Dec 2002 regarding smallpox vaccinations.

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." -Washington DC, Dec 7 2006

"After all, [public education] is where children from all over America learn to be responsible citizens, and learn to have the skills necessary to take advantage of our fantastic opportunistic society." -Santa Clara, California May 2002

[I have 1000's more. It's a disgrace that there really is no real, functioning commander in chief - or he's a team project in a weird way.]

It's probably safer at the moment to be out of deep underground bases. The big battle is actually already won, if we see the whole world population on balance. The last little sputter of Iran this, Pakistan that, is mostly soldiers shooting people in the back and pilots with bejeezus orders going for the head. Civilians are running away in horror.

There are just 2 matters remaining: military apparatus dissembly (its management to demilitarization) and a transition period for social stability (allowance). The new infrastructure is already in place. The old can be recycled (e.g. metals, physical structures, etc).

So, times is critical. But not on account of good ideas, history, creative thinking, human records in art, everyday life, natural bounty, healing, scientific theory or grand possibilities; it's on account of WMD worldover, seed tampering, mind pollution, pharmaf*ck.

PEACE