Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Well I see the thread got closed before I had a chance to add something that Wilcock recently said that really struck me as right on target. He said we are in a frequency war. This makes a lot of sense to me as there are those forces which strive to create chaos, fear and anger to feed off and/or manipulate. And then there are those individuals who refuse to go into those lower frequencies and are resonating at a higher vibration.

But if we all take a breath and remember the future time travel visit of 2047, Andrew Basiago was in a beautiful place and the earth was in a good place. So it would appear there are some difficult transitions for some and not so difficult transitions for others.

We all know we never die and that our consciousness continues in one form or another. So what is it we are afraid of? Is it death? Is it about what negative aliens can do to us? Is it about earth changes we supposedly have no control over? What is it? We all will also experience a physical death... meaning we have to leave our 3rd dimensional body behind in order to move onward in this never ending cycle of experience.

Andrew Basiago also said something that stuck with me and it was about how the future was mutable. It is not set in cement because we affect the future by our intention. We affect the future by our desires and the images we hold in our minds. If this is indeed true this would also mean we do not have to buy into current realities others are projecting for the future. Instead, we can be co-creators and participate in designing the future we want to see.

Has anyone here thought that perhaps by divine design this forum is a collection of many different personalities that vibrate at different frequencies. There are some here who may be ready to transition out of this galaxy and into another multi-verse. There are those who have chosen to stay behind to help others that are left behind and then there are those who are completely clueless, but looking. Reality for each individual is a mystery to the person standing next to him or her. Yet when we take that leap of faith, which is described by some of the most brilliant minds with respect to quantum physics, we know that we are the breath of god made from the stuff of the stars. We all hold a place in space which is defined by our unique individual consciousness.

Seeking wholeness is innate. Some just take longer then others and that is okay. We truly have all of the time in the multi-verse to do our work as souls who are evolving and we continue to evolve through the experience of many lives in many forms, in many dimensions. This is reality as I understand it.

For example, if one were to think of concentric circles one understands and knows the circle one dwells within. Yet like a snake that sheds it skin when the form no longer fits, the next circle is larger and there is more to learn in order to understand and know it. We humans are growing in our understanding of what was, what is, and what is possible. Some of us perhaps are stuck with what was.. while others are focused on what is and then our dream makers are focused on what is possible.

When I was reading Lou Baldwin (Sleepers) book I had a good laugh. He was taken to a place, a city in space located, I believe not far from the sun. In this place he was recalling another life as a resident there and there was a conversation regarding his partners decision to go help out a friend on earth by incarnating as her friend's baby daughter and that she had, I believe, committed to a life span of 62 earth years.

Think about this for a moment. What is it we don't have? For most of us we don't have our memories of our previous lives. Yet these memories exist and are encoded in our cellular structure which has been scientifically proven by some docs who have been doing some intriguing research. Irrespective of this reality, some can see how it is all to easy to become myopic and lose site of the bigger picture, the galactic picture, the multi-universe picture and instead get stuck in the day-to-day drama of finances, jobs, relationships and basic human survival.

If indeed Andrew, Sleeper and Wilcock are correct... how do you suppose that alters one's inner perspective regarding the reptilian element? I still maintain we are all spiritual beings on different levels/rungs of the spiritual ladder. It truly serves no one to attack one another as in essence this is just a reflection of our own vibrational frequency that we are working with at an internal level. If indeed David is right about this being a frequency war then at what frequency would each person aspire too?

For myself, I've still got miles and miles to go at an internal level just to keep focused on the end point while dealing with the day-to-day realities. I just think we need to remember not to give up on ourselves or each other. We can always send prayers to those we are in discord with and wish them the best, wish them their own continued spiritual evolution.. To me this is good intent and when we make that effort at an individual level we help raise the vibrational frequency of the whole. It is my hope that we all keep adding to the collective and go for the 100th monkey. Let's work on being forgiving of ourselves and our fellow souls who are on this journey with us. And most importantly let us remember to be kind.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Carol you really spoke from your heart.
I honor , respect and resonate with every one of the words you just laid out.
We need to keep unity in our hearts for all that is for all creations are part
of the whole , of the grand cosmic plan.
Our heart knows exactly where it takes us and makes our journey a blessed one.
In times of turmoil we need to look within and hold the Love flow
as the most precious and sacred gift we were all endowed with.
From darkness we can learn where we stand .
From Light and bliss we can expand.
When both experiences are integrated only oneness and unconditional Love remains.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-16-2009 at 08:20 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Well I have many questions...

But first of all I absolutely cringe everytime I hear people get David Wilcock's name wrong... he is a brilliant and important researcher can we please at least get his name right. Wilcock ok? Wilcox is way too many cocks for me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please respect David by getting his name right. This isn't just you Carol, many people can't seem to grasp it (no pun intended).

Why did the original Reptilian thread go off on a massive 19.47 tangent which has absolutely nothing to do with reptilians?

Why was it closed... thank you Anchor for showing us that the moderation in this place is still active and working for the right reasons.
Could someone PM me and tell me all that I missed.

Why would you want to immediately re-open this topic if it is being abused and causing an explosion of negativity?

Last edited by Luminari; 10-16-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

But first of all I absolutely cringe everytime I hear people get David Wilcock's name wrong... he is a brilliant and important researcher can we please at least get his name right. Wilcock ok? Wilcox is way too many cocks for me and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Please respect David by getting his name right. This isn't just you Carol, many people can't seem to grasp it (no pun intended).

Why did the original Reptilian thread go off on a massive 19.47 tangent which has absolutely nothing to do with reptilians?

Why was it closed... thank you Anchor for showing us that the moderation in this place is still active and working for the right reasons.

Why would you want to immediately re-open this topic if it is being abused and causing an explosion of negativity?
The thread went off on a massive 19.47 tangent because information was asked for regarding it.

Quote from Lionhawk :I also wonder if the value of 19.47 applies to it's position if we were to apply an overlay over the Galaxy using sacred geometry. I don't have the values to calculate it, but someone here might able to prove this out.

People were simply gathering information regarding it.

The old thread is still on here, take a look, you will aslo see that it is me to blame for requesting it to be reopened as I thought the information side of things was getting very interesting. Now we seem to have a second chance.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
I agree that the title of this thread may not be the wisest of choices.
I sincerely hope this will not be an invite for more coal to be thrown of the stove.
I respect the moderators 's choice to have closed the thread for the havoc it created.
I see it as a wise move.
The words of Carol though go in the direction of peace and unity and for this I respect
them too.
God allows us U turns when we are heading in the wrong direction.
This may be an opportunity to show that the heart is where we stand and that harmony
is what we strive for.

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 10-16-2009 at 10:48 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

Because if the soil doesn't grow what you want...do you not plant your garden the next year??

And Luminari....You mention the wave of negativity and then you correct Carol for her spelling of David's name. It's the message ...not the grammatical process.

Soul check...Soul Check....1...2...1....2.

Peace
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Are we still going to continue with this 19.47 topic or are we going back to the Reptilian or both??
Old 10-16-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Are we still going to continue with this 19.47 topic or are we going back to the Reptilian or both??
I'll talk Cydonia all day......

Have you read Hancock's The Mars Mystery?....I'm about 1/2 way through.

Really nice work....Dovetails with Hoagland's Mars Theories.

I'm not so much into sacred geometry...(that's 777) but into lost civs.

Maybe we should start a MARS thread?

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 10-16-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Im with ya there, egypt and cydonia i recon have a connection as does stone henge, wonder how many other sites are comparable to mars sites?
Old 10-16-2009, 03:36 PM   #10
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I have also read that if you take an airial picture of stone henge and superimpose cydonia over the top, when it gets to the right scale for both they line up!!!!, dont have the skills for this but would be interesting to see, also if any other places do the same. Maybe, mars people moved to here and reworked there structures or vice versa. interesting.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I have also read that if you take an airial picture of stone henge and superimpose cydonia over the top, when it gets to the right scale for both they line up!!!!, dont have the skills for this but would be interesting to see, also if any other places do the same. Maybe, mars people moved to here and reworked there structures or vice versa. interesting.
Get me the pics and I'll try for you
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Get me the pics and I'll try for you

Maybe these will do the trick...
Old 10-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #13
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that
Unfortunately, I dont see it ... but I've placed over anyways.
So if anyone knows what its meant to look like let me know and I can fix

iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:

Why the personal attack for a misspelling due to not remembering how the name is spelled? Is this really necessary? However I have to thank you because I will likely never forget the **** of the walk and talk again.

Threads drift based on questions asked. Did you read the entrie thread?

I don't know why Anchored closed it. Ask him directly as the other members would not know either.

Because there is a lot going on with this thread behind the scenes as well and I wanted to share my view with everyone, not just a few of the other members. Each thread is a process. I was in the middle of thinking about the topic and gone when it had been closed. However, just because the thread was closed doesn't mean that my mind is closed or that the topic isn't worth diving into more in-depth. I've thought about the whole reptilian agenda for years. Due to a personal experience I'm at a different place with how I view it now then when I first heard about the reptilians through David Icke and through personal contacts with abductees. I can easily see where the reptilians can appear demonic and representative of the devil just by appearance alone. So the unanswered questions still need exploration.

My initial response toward the reptilians was revulsion. I associated them with the fallen angels and saw them as satanic. This race of aliens, based on what Credo Mutwa reported, are clearly involved with satanic ritualistic abuse of humans and children. At that time in my mind all reptilians were evil. However, I have come a long way in my research and discussions with abductees/contactees. I now know there are divisions within the reptilians and the human hybrids are a big reason for this. I also am aware that not all reptilians are bad in the same manner as not all humans are bad. The reality is that it is far easier for the mind to paint a picture of black and white rather then to step back and explore the deeper realities associated with this particular group of aliens.

My heart cries out to those innocents who are victims of abuse. Whether at human hands or alien hands. The deeper truth of the matter has to do with the intent of the individual. For example we call Hitler evil... yet what happened with WWII is that the evil within humans as individuals was unleashed. If the evil were not there to begin with, those under Hitler's command would have walked away. My husband's father and grandfather were among those who did not have evil in them and who did walk away from Nazi control during the war. They refused to join the SS or participate in evil.

So the issue that begs to be looked at is our own unfinished internal spiritual process. Do we allow evil (which to me is that which is alienated from god) to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no." An image that stands clear in my mind is from Lord of the Rings of Gandalf standing on the precipice facing Balrog pounding his staff onto the bridge beneath his feet and shouting, "You shall not pass!" Being a therapist and having worked with many, many people I've seen this scenario played out in day-to-day life repeatedly. The issue is complex and yet simple. What is it that we say "no" to and what is it that we affirm. It is about choices and our attitude when we meet adversity. It is our attitude that we have control over. We may not have control over the events that manifest outside our lives but we do have a choice on how we meet them.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Because there is a lot going on with this thread behind the scenes as well and I wanted to share my view with everyone, not just a few of the other members. Each thread is a process. I was in the middle of thinking about the topic and gone when it had been closed. However, just because the thread was closed doesn't mean that my mind is closed or that the topic isn't worth diving into more in-depth. I've thought about the whole reptilian agenda for years. Due to a personal experience I'm at a different place with how I view it now then when I first heard about the reptilians through David Icke and through personal contacts with abductees. I can easily see where the reptilians can appear demonic and representative of the devil just by appearance alone. So the unanswered questions still need exploration.

My initial response toward the reptilians was revulsion. I associated them with the fallen angels and saw them as satanic. This race of aliens, based on what Credo Mutwa reported, are clearly involved with satanic ritualistic abuse of humans and children. At that time in my mind all reptilians were evil. However, I have come a long way in my research and discussions with abductees/contactees. I now know there are divisions within the reptilians and the human hybrids are a big reason for this. I also am aware that not all reptilians are bad in the same manner as not all humans are bad. The reality is that it is far easier for the mind to paint a picture of black and white rather then to step back and explore the deeper realities associated with this particular group of aliens.

My heart cries out to those innocents who are victims of abuse. Whether at human hands or alien hands. The deeper truth of the matter has to do with the intent of the individual. For example we call Hitler evil... yet what happened with WWII is that the evil within humans as individuals was unleashed. If the evil were not there to begin with, those under Hitler's command would have walked away. My husband's father and grandfather were among those who did not have evil in them and who did walk away from Nazi control during the war. They refused to join the SS or participate in evil.

So the issue that begs to be looked at is our own unfinished internal spiritual process. Do we allow evil (which to me is that which is alienated from god) to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no." An image that stands clear in my mind is from Lord of the Rings of Gandalf standing on the precipice facing Balrog pounding his staff onto the bridge beneath his feet and shouting, "You shall not pass!" Being a therapist and having worked with many, many people I've seen this scenario played out in day-to-day life repeatedly. The issue is complex and yet simple. What is it that we say "no" to and what is it that we affirm. It is about choices and our attitude when we meet adversity. It is our attitude that we have control over. We may not have control over the events that manifest outside our lives but we do have a choice on how we meet them.

Carol, I read this over and over and unable to find the answer I am looking for. You ask, do we allow evil to take root within our being and act upon it, or do we instead say "no" ?

This makes no sense to me if one is abducted.......how do you say NO ? What are our choices there ? None as I see it

So my question to you is this. What happens if we know someone and have for many years and you love this person as they are beautiful in every sense of the word.......Spiritual, loving but an ET (my guess reptilian).

I am told this person is here to help us during this time. That many are here and more are on their way. I am told that many have been here since 1947 wanting to step in and help us but unable to per their "agreement". No aid given but questions answered with inspirational guidance This is no longer a secret to any of us, or it shouldn't be.

I felt repulsive when I discovered this but only because of what I have heard by David Icke and Credo Mutwa. I did not sell my soul to this person. I have not been an evil person during my time on earth and I have no intention of starting now. I may have been rude but its something I'm working on. I am working to improve myself and with the help of this ET friend of mine.

I have come to the conclusion........................they are not all evil and I refuse to accept that.

Would an evil ET teach one how to love and be loving to others ?
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:48 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that there are rogue factions of reptoids and some are reformed. I mean we can all evolve spiritually so why not portions of reptoids as well?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:25 AM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well thats not even the story I'm getting. I am being told that when things got turned around here on earth with the treaty and all. There were many on other planets that didnt agree at all. In fact they were described to me as being evil ! TPTB had alot to do with that themself.

I heard sanni's story and it brought tears to my eyes. I have heard others and its not easy for any of the ET's that were here or came to help us out. This is a big deal as it doesnt just effect our planet, it effects them all. Sanni claims to be grey - greys are same species as reptilians, right ?

There are so many ET's here on our planet just as Dolores Cannon says. They are not here to harm us and if that was the case, then I guess I find it hard to believe that it hasn't happened already. The treaty is up in May 2012. We might as well drop everything right now.

No, I have searched and searched and there is nothing set in stone that they are all evil. I am not even sure these people are reptilian. I'm guessing because they said they were not from here. But they are associated with the praying mantis and small greys. they are from a different planet. I seen pictures. they all look like the eskimo or native american race.

Right ? If we are to believe that they are all evil, then we are all in trouble and I refuse to believe that.

I maybe jumped on my intuition of them being reptilian because I haven't got the guts to come right out and ask.

soon, I might have to .....now that the door has been opened to me
Old 10-27-2009, 12:34 AM   #18
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps totally off topic and questioned before... However... How does one know if one is reptilian? Could I be or you be and not know it?
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:57 AM   #19
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly You know we all probally are of the reptilian family

I think about that alot. Who really knows ?

The whole idea was to keep us in fear. Last night they had a special on Dan Browns new book on TV. They said that many men took and tore many pages out of the bible (no surprise here) and when asked why to George Washington. His answer was, so we would have all the "ideas" safe and lead the world that way oh yeah right !

BS BS BS if I ever smelled it. Of course I wouldn't expect any other answer coming from Disney Channel who aired this two hour special. Who else would be honest in their findings? This lady even made it sound like a huge joke that many in the world thought the reptilian race ran this world.

We really dont have the answer.

Many of us looked within Religion and what a fiasco that turned out to be
Old 10-27-2009, 01:21 AM   #20
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Warmer!
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:03 AM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well I am probally going to be sorry I did this but I had to

I just sent an email to one of these people and just came right out and asked if she honored the same God as I did and it wasn't lucifer

Oh I feel quite nervous but I seen no way around this.

I hope she understands as I can't go along with all of these people not knowing. I want no part of Luciferian worship in my life
Old 10-27-2009, 02:18 AM   #22
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
My understanding is that there are rogue factions of reptoids and some are reformed. I mean we can all evolve spiritually so why not portions of reptoids as well?
I agree with eleni. When I was talking with one friend who had 6 hybrid reptoid children we discussed that all of us are on a spiritual journey of evolution and each is at a different rung of the ladder so-to-speak.

Many of the abductees who now have hybrid children love their children as it should be. A blended race of beings are evolving so perhaps we should be supportive of this blended race?

However, what I'm not supportive of are those who kidnap, rape and exploit the innocent whether human or alien. There is a distinct difference here.

The other thought that occurred to me triggered sy someone who was repeatedly abducted by the greys said they told her they were a dying race... so, after all this time we now know they are using humans to keep evolving. I don't go along with this but do understand the survival instinct and to what lengths the greys will go to survive. Remember the movie Mimzy? One would almost think that it's a disinfo psyop as is Wrinkle in Time. Parts of the information revealed are real and parts are made up. The people of the future are seeking a DNA sample from a pure child located in the past. When the sample has been collected it is sent back to the future and used to modified and correct the DNA problems of those from the future. Then there is one scene when the humans are talking off the protective suits (that look exactly like a grey) and walk out into the sun. The children levitate and are telepathic.. the world is a lovely peaceful place now that these changes were made. Is this the future with the new hybrid race. We already know that when they look like us they can blend in.

I honestly don't think the greys are interested in helping humans out as much as they are interested in helping themselves out. The greys are just one alien group that impacts the entire planet. Think about it for a moment. The tall whites are here as are many other alien species and I've not heard of any reports of them wanting to blend their DNA with humans.

So it stands to reason that there still are many unanswered questions and issues to yet be asked and examined when it comes to the greys' hybridization project.

Most of the hybrids I know are enhanced. They have additional abilities, healing abilities, intellectual abilities, creative abilities... some are aware of their heritage and many are dealing with PTS as trauma kept at the unconscious level does create emotional challenges.

Do we allow evil to take root..?

Some hybrids who work with the greys are not so nice. Where did that negativity come from? Their human side or alien side? Both sides? Who knows? However, we know that evil exists and that each of us has an opportunity to say no to the evil we may harbor within our own beingness.

I just think many hybrids will likely experience a time of conflicted feelings and a lot of confusion. Sorting out the complex emotional issues in these types of situations can indeed provide quite a challenge.

Last edited by Carol; 10-27-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just think many hybrids will likely experience a time of conflicted feelings and a lot of confusion. Sorting out the complex emotional issues in these types of situations can indeed provide quite a challenge
Carol,
I agree very much with this....very complex situation..and inevetably a major challenge for them.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:34 AM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I find this very interesting but I would like to add what sanni had said in the interview she gave. She made the remark that she was coming from the future to help us when her craft crashed So as a punishment she had to stay here and she talked about how unhappy she was

(one of my friends says the very same thing, about being unhappy and not fitting in)

Sanni also said that they had no choice but to help the ones that were already here because their race was also threathened. ???

My friend said something along the same line.

She says they have been coming back to help us evolve since 1947 but were unable to say anything to help in any way. She has been threatened death many times. She has been attack and her work stopped.

I said before it isn't just our planet that will suffer. They just tried to bomb the moon..................we know there are many wars going on in our skies
Old 10-27-2009, 02:57 AM   #25
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

A Wrinkle In Time, i enjoyed that book as a child, knew it was fiction so didn't go about believing it, just thought it was cool, the only thing i remember of it these decades later is the word tesseract.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote