Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #76
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Breaking news, stocks plunge,$700bn plan rejected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaKaR View Post
Hi Yettyn,

I believe that we are not enjoying those terrible things, rather passing over information and staying alert in order to better - emotionally, intellectually and spiritually - face the ever changing reality, be ready and up to the challenge.

Regards,
RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
Well I just wonder... a lot of opinions and 'information' passed on here, but how many had actually read the bill? It seem to me, w/o nameing, that for some it's more important to have an option and talk then actually knowing what they are talking about, or beliving in 'something' then actually give effort into finding out, making research etc. like reading the bill to start with. As far as I know it should be available online.

just my reflection...
yettyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #77
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

The House will reconvene on Thursday. The pressure must be kept up!
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #78
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

As I see the situation, except that I live in Peru, South America is that if you vote in favor of a 700b dollar plan, this would stop the fall of the bourses, but not for much time, actually you need to take into account that what is happening in the econiomy is world wide...

By chance the problem of the house mortgages in the US has anything to do with the European and Asian markets? No! And why beleive that the world bourses are losing almost 5% on average. If the problem is only in the North American market, only th DOW would lose and the other ourses in the world would be normal.

Look at the exchange rate of the $ against the Euro, it's at 1.43, it should be at 1.7, if it was only a problem in the US, but it isn't.

I've seen in various forums decide that the people are calling their representatives in the senate asking them not to vote in favour, and this has been appening well, and you can see that if the plan deosn't pass it will be better for you all. The Federal reserve is not an American government institution, it's the property of who wants the destruction of America, the Iluminati.

Cheers

(Hope that helps )

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by carliec View Post
I can see the STATUS TO MORE THAN LIVE IN PERU SOUTH AMERICA IS THAT IF YOU ARRIVE IN FAVOR OF A bounce PLAN FOR $ 700B, ESO HARA STOP THE FALL OF THE BAGS BUT NOT BY MUCH TIME, IN ADDITION TO HAVE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THAT WHAT IS DROPPING IN THE WORLD ECONOMY IS ...

ACAS THE PROBLEM OF THE HOUSE OF MORTGAGES IN USA has to do with Asian or European markets, NO!, AND WHY CREATE THAT BAG IN ALL THE WORLD ARE IN LOSS OF NEARLY 5% ON AVERAGE, IS THE PROBLEM JUST OUT IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET ONLY THE DOW lose AND OTHER BAGS OF THE WORLD normally.

They see the dollar against the euro, 1.43 IN, SHOULD BE THE MOST TO 1.7 PROBLEM IS JUST OUT OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY BUT NO ES LO.

NEW ON SEVERAL FORUMS HE SAY THAT THE TOWN IS CALLING YOUR REPRESENTATIVES TO SENATE ask them not to vote in favor, ESO SIGANLO IS DOING WELL, AND THAT VERAN HAPPENS IF NO PLAN WILL BE THE BEST FOR YOU, THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS NOT AN INSTITUTION OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT PROPERTY OF AMERICA WANT the ruin of the Illuminati.

GREETINGS.

Sorry that was as good as I could get it.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #79
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Its not that we are happy in seeing a blood bath.
It's that we see what this stands for.
The big picture is brighter because of this.
It's a good thing.

PS. All the financial analysts crack me up. Your numbers won't work here.
This was destined to fail from the start as it is a orchestrated event.
Yes, that means pre-planned. It's a forced collapse. Prepare.
It's not that I like what it stands for, and it's not a question of why "we" got here, it's more 'who" a failure scenario at this point will gain!?

It's not a question of IF the 'market' will crash, it when and how I would say.

I can tell though that my 'sources' tell that there will not be a major crash now, it will just look really bad, but stabilize again... for a while.

I do understand the emotional reaction many have though, however emotions is a bad foundation for decisions.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:20 PM   #80
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

May I ask. . .who are your sources?

What they are saying sounds good, but . . . what is meant by "for a while?"

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #81
empathy
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Steve!

It was eye popping for me to wake up and watch the debates and then the vote.... It gave me very mixed feelings.

But one thing has not changed today. And that is that our benevolent money masters have an agenda. It seems that the collapse of the American empirical fascist oligarchy has been in the works for a while. to quote a bit from one of Gore Vidal's essays:

Henry Adams, younger brother of politician Brooks Adams, came up with the following fornula : "All civilization is centralization. All centralization is economy." He applies the formula in the following syllogism:"Under economic centralization, Asia is cheaper than europe. The world tends towards economic centralization. Therefore, Asia tends to survive and Europe to perish."

I wish it never happened. This nation has been going in the wrong direction for so long. It was a relief for me to see that bill fail. But I am also equally scared. So nothing changes... the power stays where it's at.
empathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #82
yettyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWatcher View Post
May I ask. . .who are your sources?

What they are saying sounds good, but . . . what is meant by "for a while?"

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Nancy
Well let me first say not everything is as it "appears", take as an example the "last minute" development in the bill vote, the little "speech" on the floor by Pelosi, not following script* - do you think that was by incident?

Regarding my sources, there is no "who" really, except myself or put it this way, the only true source is what you find inside your self. You can use the tools** available but the answers comes from listen to your higher self.

I don't take any stand in this "Bill affair" but I find it very educational to study the current happenings. You Americans are up for a lesson though, most of you a though one.

*The speech had an official script note, but the live event came out a bit different. Question is what she really wanted to achieve with that, make sure the deal was done?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/14089.html

** My main tool is Astrology, it works as something of an advisor for my "logic", but answers comes from "within". The astrology also works as something of a "failsafe" to check what come from within not just "appear" to do so. Actually, it's a bit difficult to explain in words so see this just as a try.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #83
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
The only way forward is to just stand still. Remember your love. It will turn out to be the biggest weapon you have. Love and light to all those across the pond.

LL
I second this.

Let us all not forget...this is but a dream. We are trapped in time. Stillness is the pathway to the divine...the pathway to ascension.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #84
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Breaking news, stocks plunge,$700bn plan rejected!

Oh what a tangled web those guys have weaved

Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:48 PM   #85
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

http://newsproject.org/node/130 The End Of Free-Market Fundamentalism? A little over 5 minute video on the situation.
They may try to combine this with another bill at any given point in time so we should stay on top of it. I don't think they are done quite yet. This is good news of how united voices can peacefully change or delay action. Many have mentioned staying calm and composed and I agree.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #86
rainman
Avalon Senior Member

This could rise as the best news America had in a long time...
It's better to fall now and immediately start to go up again, than postpone the fall and "climb a few stories" higher... it would hurt much more!
(of course, if you know that the fall CAN'T be avoided)
rainman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #87
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post

Whoooo Hoooo...here go the dominoes!

Hold on to your hats Guys and Gals...
"Coz Kansas just went bye byes"!

This is all planned, they WANT the economy to TANK!

Don't believe their spin, everyones blaming everyone, but this HAS ALL BEEN PLANNED!

October will be a month like no other before it!

Don't buy into the fear, love your friends and families, kiss your cats and dogs and go hug a tree!

Big Love to ALL...

PEACE OUT

There is a big whole in the TITANIC and we are trying to strike up the Band so we don't here the screaming. We have to stop letting others think for us regardless of the situation.
I agree with you 100%. These guys planned this over 200 years ago. Illuminati protocol number 3 section eleven says

11. THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

12. "OURS" THEY WILL NOT TOUCH, BECAUSE THE MOMENT OF ATTACK WILL BE KNOWN TO US AND WE SHALL TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR OWN.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #88
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Ron Paul's take on the situation. I love him so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFh6P...orliberty.com/
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:08 PM   #89
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

This vote was just a diversion for the real evil that is already going on. When do they need a vote to steal money that is backed by nothing. They are following thru with there controlled plan. The only thing that slows them down is our LOVE. Plan B will be announced tomorrow. I am sure we will not like it.

Peace and love will conquer all.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:13 PM   #90
Rareheart
Avalon Senior Member

we all saw this coming...that's why we're here.
we know what we feel.

I ask that we remember our mission at this point.
Project the Love required to ease this transition.

I haven't read the message to the "ground crew"...but I know what it says.
Rareheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #91
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
This vote was just a diversion for the real evil that is already going on. When do they need a vote to steal money that is backed by nothing. They are following thru with there controlled plan. The only thing that slows them down is our LOVE. Plan B will be announced tomorrow. I am sure we will not like it.

Peace and love will conquer all.
Agree
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:21 PM   #92
Tsunami

october will truly be a great moment in history
Old 09-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #93
Suriel

Wink Re: Breaking news, stocks plunge,$700bn plan rejected!

I found this on the net.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:35 PM   #94
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Its not that we are happy in seeing a blood bath.
It's that we see what this stands for.
The big picture is brighter because of this.
It's a good thing.

PS. All the financial analysts crack me up. Your numbers won't work here.
This was destined to fail from the start as it is a orchestrated event.
Yes, that means pre-planned. It's a forced collapse. Prepare.
We have forgot how to feel Our intuition lies dormant because we don't use our feelings and listen to our hearts. Even if we make wrong decisions, they are from our feelings and not from what we heard comming out of a box. The Media is the ultimate weapon of choice. It creates the inability to make sound decisions without outside influences.
May God bless those who think they are doing harm and bless those who think they are harmed.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:41 PM   #95
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Here are the links to the bailout bill if you desire to educate yourself on what it says:

Two links...download them now before they disappear.

http://edgruberman.files.wordpress.c...o08c04_xml.pdf

http://financialservices.house.gov/e...o08c04_xml.pdf
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #96
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Breaking news, stocks plunge,$700bn plan rejected!

please translate

ES TIEMPO AQUE LOS QUE TIENEN ALGUN TIPO DE INVERSION Y/O DINERO COMPRE ORO, FISICAMENTE, LEAN ESTO YA HA SIDO POSTEADO AQUI!!!

11. THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

MANAÑA EN LA MAÑANA DESPUES QUE LOS MERCADOS EUROPEOS Y ASIATICOS ABRAN LA FIGURA DEL COLAPSO SERA MUCHO MAYOR, YA EL ORO ESTA EL US$ 905.00 Oz. Y VA HA SUBIR MAS

PAZ Y AMOR
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #97
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoaz2008 View Post
please translate

es tiempo aque los que tienen algun tipo de inversion y/o dinero compre oro, fisicamente, lean esto ya ha sido posteado aqui!!!

11. This hatred will be still further magnified by the effects of an economic crises, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, a universal economic crises whereby we shall throw upon the streets whole mobs of workers simultaneously in all the countries of europe. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

Manaña en la mañana despues que los mercados europeos y asiaticos abran la figura del colapso sera mucho mayor, ya el oro esta el us$ 905.00 oz. Y va ha subir mas

paz y amor
1ST SENTENCE TRANSLATED
it is a time that those who have some type of investment and/or money buy gold, physically, read this it has already been posted here!!!

LAST SENTENCE TRANSLATED
In the morning the european and asian markets will open and you figure the collapse will be very major, already gold is us$ 905.00 oz. And it will rise more
Old 09-29-2008, 11:52 PM   #98
LOCOAZ2008
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Breaking news, stocks plunge,$700bn plan rejected!

Today the Fed pumped $650 billion into the financial system, so what good even is the $700 billion bailout?

This appears to be the first time representatives have been sensitive to their political supporter's strong, yet email expressed feelings.

Hundreds of thousands read this page.

With respect, I urge you to email your representative in the STRONGEST POSSIBLE WORDS what you want done.

Start your message with a large YES or NO with regards to the bailout.

Decide what you want and please act. It takes very little of your time.

http://jsmineset.com/

Jim Sinclair's Commentary

Gold is going to $1200 and then onward to $1650.

The US dollar will trade at .72 -.62 -.52

Gold sharers holding this asset are not going down.

Gold shares are under the Hail Mary play for pool and naked shorts. Lack of an uptick allows shorts to pound away on the downside.

Don't let your emotions drive your reasoning on the many good situations out there.

BarCap sees "perfect storm" for fresh gold spike
Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:04am IST

KYOTO, Japan, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A near "perfect storm" has reformed in the gold market that should drive bullion to new record highs within the next six months, fuelled by a mix of anxious uncertainty and a weaker dollar outlook, a Barclays Capital official said on Monday.

While gold prices may weaken briefly if other markets rally in relief once U.S. legislators gave the greenlight to a $700 billion bailout of the financial system, a reconsideration of gold's merits should propel it beyond the March record of $1,030.80 an ounce, says Jonathan Spall, a director in BarCap's commodities division.

"I think we should make new highs .. .within the next six months, I would've thought," he told journalists at the London Bullion Market Association's annual conference in Kyoto. "We should be in a perfect storm for gold."

The U.S. and European governments have stepped in this month to bail out major banks and financial institutions whose near collapse under the weight of toxic debt triggered the worst crisis in decades and threatened to wreck the world economy. "I was always very sceptical of the argument of gold as a safe haven, but that has changed dramatically for me and for others -- now it's financial institutions themselves that are under threat," he said.

More...

PEACE & LOVE
LOCOAZ2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:54 PM   #99
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

$830 Billion marker share was lost in the S&P today.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #100
cynndi

Hello to all , I would like to introduce myself , my name is cynndi and I am from the big island of Hawaii, wow! its all happening now isnt it? You guys lets all hang in there together. Lets all send each powerful energy right now, Time to rise up TOGETHER.