Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-15-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Dear Camelot/Avelon Community,

I seldom start new threads unless I feel it's important.

After eleven years of relitive spiritual calm, I had a bumpy ride through the rabbit hole, but without the healing, glorious release of Kundalini in the company of inter-dimensional extra-terrestials (and the drama of about 50 freaked-out witnesses). This time I found myself tossed to the shifting south-western desert winds of the next level. I should have stayed silent and processed through it, but no, I made the mistake of trying to expain what I was going through and I agreed to go to a county mental health hospital. In the interest of word economy, I'll paste part of a letter I sent to Kerry. I'll post again regarding how a small group of us blocked the AI wave later.

Here's a sample from the letter:

Thank you, Kerry,

One important thing: It was NOT a dream/vision.
It was a real-life experience with witnesses! I might
have been in an emergency psych 72 hour hold
(ridiculous as I was just having a "dark night of the
soul" shamanic type visionary journey and was going
through the psychic negative attack phase and was
foolish enough to mention it to my older, jerk brother.
But I was NOT crazy, dreaming, on acid or.... you
know what I mean).

I thought I could just breeze in and out of the verbal
evaluation like I did after my famous/infamous Kundalini
(slash) contact event that spawned the Ravens and Doves
group 11 years ago.

As soon as I agreed to the observation, I was essentially
under arrest for 72 hours!

When we first arrived in the lobby, of all things, KFI was
on the nurse's radio and the host was saying that the APA
was reporting that people, even those with no interest in
"2012 issues" were having apocalyptic type visions. My brother
just didn't want to listen. A few minutes later we heard this
tremendous BOOM hitting the wall near us and the fire alarm
lights started flashing. There was nothing or nobody on the other
side of the wall that could have caused the noise.

On the second day I was in lock-down hell with about 15
other people (with only five beds), the boom sound came back.
After a few minutes another boom... closer... and another boom
even closer. The nurses were saying, "Whatever that is, it's got
to stop... they're playing bowling ball in the hallway or something."

Then a patient across from me said something like, "The wave
is coming. It will pass through you and it's going to feel real
weird for a bit." He mentioned it "coming out like a silver ball
bearing [or BB]" He said we could get rid of it by "getting close
together."

Then I felt what I can only describe as an invisible, fine strand
of a fiber optic wire going from from the top of my head and exiting
out my private area... VERY STRANGE and a overall, a COLD
INVASION of PRIVACY!

A few minutes later a woman was supposed to be transferred to
another clinic and she began to panic when they rolled in a gurney
for her to be strapped down on (she said she had been raped in county
mantel health clinics while strapped down).

The ambulance driver, a sheriff and my self decided to say a quick
prayer to help calm her down. We joined hands.. my left palm up/
right palm down. I asked "Do we have trust? Do you have a higher
calling?" They nodded a "yes."

Suddenly everything went pitch black and an interdimensional rush
occurred. I saw three entities (angels? goddesses?... I don't know
for sure). surrounding a silver ball... maybe about 10 inches wide...
darted up and away.

The next thing I knew was I was at the other side of the room... found
the nearest bed and plopped down on it for hours, my mind reeling
from the experience. I've have a lot of paranormal events throughout
my life, but this one was waaaay off the radar. I swear it was the
artificial intelligence wave as mentioned by one of your witnesses,
but I had a very close encounter with it and some sort of guardian
entities stepped in to flush it out of the spiritual environment.

(end of message segment)

That was how a handful of us in the ward experienced the AI invader. I was not in an altered state when the event began. I heard the man talk about the silver ball as plain as cheese pizza. Then KA-BOOM! It happened.

Has anyone else felt or experienced the IA wave? It may very well have been different for you as it was for me. There might be more than one type of AI lose on this world (I can now fully understand why all parties, ET and otherwise would not be happy that thing was created).

I'll be posting to Light Warriors about this, too.

Love and Liberty to All,

Paul

http://home.earthlink.net/~aic.net/

http://ravensanddoves.com
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #2
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

That is a very interesting post. As far as I am aware, there are several different AIs operating at this point in 'time'. Some far worse than others. And yes, I have experienced the effects of some of them.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
Chamber
Banned

Only those of minimal intelligence should fear Artificial Intelligence.

Logic is an abstraction....therefore "artificial" intelligence is inherently fallible.

Relax yall.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:24 AM   #4
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ravens and Doves,

Could you elaborate more on the AI Wave mentioned by one of PC's whistleblowers? I haven't seen that and I'd like to know more about it.

I experienced a rough K-awakening as well now almost 4 years ago. My third eye is heavily blocked so I don't seem to be getting any visual information. My body, however, is taking much of the heat with (sometimes) violent 'asanas' and shouting/growling like a wild animal and all that fun stuff. I look at it as a release (of anger and pain), but sometimes I wonder(ed) wheter it could be an 'attack' as well.

It happens especially when I meditate or do spiritual exercises (tai chi - heavenly circulation of chi). The energy tends to get stuck in the head and can't escape well), which is a real bummer! Sometimes I don't know if it's good to go through it or if it's only getting worse. It's like an unconscious part of myself doesn't want me to reach my essence... But maybe it could be an intentional exterior block as well... like the wave you talked about...

I'd like to know more about it, but don't want to give it my undivided attention either since I have an impression that it's only being fed that way... When my K started and I finally understood what it was, I was obsessed by it. Later I had to quiet down a bit. I realised focus perpetuates!

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing here, that's why I would like you to elaborate on it a bit more, if possible.

Pz, strength and lots of light!
xxdA.

PS: I wonder if you know the website www.kundalini-teacher.com? It helped me a lot back then!

Last edited by dAkapacity; 01-15-2010 at 09:37 AM.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Paul how goes!

Interesting by the sounds of it! That all sounds so intense! I have not had any experience that are even close to what you have described. Although I do beleive in the shamanic side of life and understand how real it is!

Thank you for sharing and i hope you will get some replies so you/we can understand these events/technolgies.

Have a great day, peace jt
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:27 AM   #6
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
Only those of minimal intelligence should fear Artificial Intelligence.

Logic is an abstraction....therefore "artificial" intelligence is inherently fallible.

Relax yall.

Ahem... (sound of throat clearing). If you were in my shoes that day, I think you'd have a jolt do deal with, too. First, it wasn't fear, but the shock of the MAXIMUM STRANGNESS FACTOR of it. Second those of minimal intellegence probably won't even realize the thing is near them.

I don't put too much weight on IQ scores, but I clock in at 145 and my family
(lots of Ph.ds) averages up to 200. I've been called "dumb" and "stupid" and have been the brunt of much verbal (and some physical) abuse and do have a "button" in that area. More than one close relative worked in deep-black classified military aerospace (yes, including Area 51). I don't come from a background of "minimal intelligence."

'nuff said.

Let's be nice.

Paul
Old 01-15-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

No its no joke Paul

First time I experienced a wave was february 2001... but I see it as a black wave with dark energy coming… but that one was huge… I was sitting in my bed reading a book when I saw it enter my house…. I stop it and block it out of the house so it had to pass outside… what I understand from that one it was going around the world, meant to target lightworkers… we had became to much of a threat to the others… this summer funny things started to happened…. At least twice a week everything blacked out for a fraction of a second… I check the electric… the bulbs… the television and my computer… but found nothing wrong … it kept on like that for a couple of month… I started to think it was something wrong with my brain… that it was misfiring and turned my sight of for an instance… until…. It was coming a black wave in slowmotion where I was completely blind for a couple of seconds… everything turned black… but the way it came and that I saw how it moved told me it was absolutely not my brain… that was the last time I saw it… after that I hold a protection of intent around my house… but I do feel there is a lot of targeting going on where they throw all they got at the ones awake….

Me myself had a completely crazy spontanious shamanic kundalini awakening twenty years ago… and I have learned to live with this hot molten lava in my body, with the experiences, multidimensions, expanded reality… and the best friend is my pokerface… because people can get very afraid when time and space start to twist and turn… and especially when we turn on our inbuilt dimensionportals…and of course it is easier for people to instead of accepting what has happened, belive its just in your head…if they think you have became crazy…they can keep their reality intact….and it can be very interesting to see how people react to the supernatural…some accepting it… some go in chock…and some fight with everything they have to keep their reality… but I do think you where ment to see this… to end up on this place for awhile… to be aware about it…
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Sorry to go off topic but you don't half look like The Hoff

Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
Hi Ravens and Doves,

I'd like to know more about it, but don't want to give it my undivided attention either since I have an impression that it's only being fed that way... When my K started and I finally understood what it was, I was obsessed by it. Later I had to quiet down a bit. I realised focus perpetuates!

Maybe we're not talking about the same thing here, that's why I would like you to elaborate on it a bit more, if possible.

Pz, strength and lots of light!
xxdA.

PS: I wonder if you know the website www.kundalini-teacher.com? It helped me a lot back then!

It might be rough, but it sounds like you're on the right path. A decade ago I went through some extreamly difficult changes before my awakening. The head pressure is something I felt also. I'll get back to this.

Regarding the Kundalini link: COOL!!!! You found the oldest K community on the web. It's hosted from Vancouver B.C. by a dear friend, Angelique, as you probably know of her by now. K-teacher (formally Kunadini Gateway) saved my sanity a long time ago and I highly recommend it to all Avelonites who are interested in the finer points of K awakening.

The AI issue is an entirely different subject as it's not natural, but a mutation of technology. Kundalini WILL make you sensitive to it, though. Don't worry about focusing on AI as I don't think one can call on it. It does what it plaeses regardless of our wants. We can, according to the man who has near me said, case it away. That method I'll go into later as it's very late on the west coast and my eyes (and spelling) are failing me.

Will get back with you soon!

Paul

Old 01-15-2010, 11:01 AM   #10
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
No its no joke Paul

First time I experienced a wave was february 2001... but I see it as a black wave with dark energy coming… but that one was huge… I was sitting in my bed reading a book when I saw it enter my house…. I stop it and block it out of the house so it had to pass outside… what I understand from that one it was going around the world, meant to target lightworkers… …

Yes! It moves (I believe) in a global, over-lapping wave. I experienced the blackness, too, but I'm still caught wondering if I was having an NDE when I actually saw it. When I first felt it, I was fully awake, just thinking "oh, my god, is THIS STRANGE!" A girl started panicing... I joined hands with an abulance driver and a police officer in prayer and just as the man across the room said would happen, the silver ball exited... but so did Paul!

We must keep in mind that many things, negetive and positive... from many origins can manifest as silver orbs. The shape and color have little to do with it when talking about A.I. It could have been a yellow triangle and still be the same thing.

Hope to get back to this again soon.

Yours in peace,

Paul

Old 01-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Sorry to go off topic but you don't half look like The Hoff

LOL! Thanks for cheering me up. You and Jester Terrestrial are invited to my party (if I ever have have one again).

Ok, I can't surf, but I DID find myself having lunch with this surf riding babe (scoop - she thinks her shows are aweful and doesn't watch TV as a rule... she should be on this forum)

http://www.alexandrapaul.com/

...and found myself health food shopping along side the other hip surf babe:

http://pamelaanderson.com/

Hey, blokes, try to beat THAT kind of dumb luck with stick!

No movie star holier-than-thow BS from those women... not like a couple of their male co-stars I won't mention.

Paul
Old 01-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Are you speaking of the AI hyperdimensional based system?

With that I had experience.......I was not the only one and it was the scariest experience of my life..........

As far as a wave........on August 22, I was sent forward in time via this *light*.......ended up in an underground base (I was not the only one)
and we were exposed to this wave.........

The wave I can describe as a magnetic type distortion of such a great magnitude.........I was sure my molecular structure was going to be *torn apart*........

But that wave is not the same as the AI system........AI system IMO is completely MALEVOLENT and totally ALIEN.........it really flipped me out (other's too) and I couldn't sleep for over a week after that.........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #13
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

No fears...energy is just energy, and it is only molecules moving. You can protect yourself...It sounds as if this thing is cyclical, so we can shield in advance, maybe daily? Know that it is artificial and that you can pull out of the place, emotionally, it tries to put you in. Recognize, regard, release. It's no fun, so thanks for letting us know some details. Brave of you. Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:37 AM   #14
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAkapacity View Post
I experienced a rough K-awakening as well now almost 4 years ago. My third eye is heavily blocked so I don't seem to be getting any visual information. My body, however, is taking much of the heat with (sometimes) violent 'asanas' and shouting/growling like a wild animal and all that fun stuff. I look at it as a release (of anger and pain), but sometimes I wonder(ed) wheter it could be an 'attack' as well.

It happens especially when I meditate or do spiritual exercises (tai chi - heavenly circulation of chi). The energy tends to get stuck in the head and can't escape well), which is a real bummer! Sometimes I don't know if it's good to go through it or if it's only getting worse. It's like an unconscious part of myself doesn't want me to reach my essence... But maybe it could be an intentional exterior block as well... like the wave you talked about...

Hi Ravens and dAkapacity,
reading your initial post Raven got me thinking about the same, I had very similar experiences.

When I had my first K-experience and all those emotions that came with it, I completely freaked out. I was so in panic because I didn't understand what was happening to me, all those weird waves of energies around me... it was so different from anything else I EVER had experienced in my whole life. Luckily I could talk to my former Reiki teacher and he had the idea: this could be a K-experience. This explanation calmed me down a lot and I could trust in the process and just let happen the integration and everything that comes with it.

I had the same thoughts dAkapacity, maybe we're not talking about the same thing or we all experience such 'awakenings' in a little different way. But I think it's good to talk about it thanks Raven for your courage.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:12 AM   #15
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Multidimensional Artificial Intelligence

Ravens and Doves, perhaps you should ask James Casbolt for his take on your experience, if he has time. One of his most enlightening posts was specifically about Artificial Intelligence coupled with Looking Glass tech. His post that sticks in my mind gives a broad overview of the threat & how it will be countered in the long term.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:20 AM   #16
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
That is a very interesting post. As far as I am aware, there are several different AIs operating at this point in 'time'. Some far worse than others. And yes, I have experienced the effects of some of them.
I suspected that. US. UK, Russia, India and other first and second world nations that have higly classified secret goverments (often sharing notes in a "I'll tell you this if you tell me that" chess game might have come up with their own AI using those powerful Cray super computer alingments. We all (many, at least) have seen UFOs and sometimes their occupants. I believe uncovering the nature, origins and potential dangers of AI is the next Camelot/Avelon fountier!

Both black and white hats AND ETs are concerned about it and if investigated with the upmost discerment and caution, we can all, for once on this bumpy road be on the same page for the protection of ALL the natural sentient beings involved with this world.

Let's not let this issue fade away.

Love with the Human Touch,

Paul
Old 01-16-2010, 03:30 AM   #17
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Multidimensional Artificial Intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Ravens and Doves, perhaps you should ask James Casbolt for his take on your experience, if he has time. One of his most enlightening posts was specifically about Artificial Intelligence coupled with Looking Glass tech. His post that sticks in my mind gives a broad overview of the threat & how it will be countered in the long term.

James Casbolt is one of my all-time heros is life-long and often thankless battle against those who would do the human race harm. If Light Warriors evolves to have a hall of fame, he would get my vote (if he accepts as many are reluctant LWs who went through the various super soldier programs). Thanks for the reminder. So much to catch up with!

Paul
Old 01-16-2010, 03:54 AM   #18
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
No fears...energy is just energy, and it is only molecules moving. You can protect yourself...It sounds as if this thing is cyclical, so we can shield in advance, maybe daily? Know that it is artificial and that you can pull out of the place, emotionally, it tries to put you in. Recognize, regard, release. It's no fun, so thanks for letting us know some details. Brave of you. Linda

Thank you, Linda,

OK, here's what we did: Once the girl was panicing, the ambulance driver, the policeman and I joined hands. I asked "Do we have trust here? Do you have a higher calling?" I looked down and saw that my left hand was palm up while the officer's right hand was palm down in mind. My right hand being palm down with the driver's left hand being palm down. This creates a recieve/groung - recieve/ground - recieve/gound sacred triad power battery!
The AI is attracted to it, but it tossed away as it apparently can' slpit in three (or more) equal parts at the same time.

Instantly all went pitch black and I saw the entities doing the same and a silver ball exiting.

I'm sure there other other methods that could work, but left hand up and the right and down (or to direct engery, hold a pen or a sword) is a time-tested Light Warrior posture.

Thanks for your interset in this matter,

Love with no strings (only on guitars)

Paul
Old 01-16-2010, 03:59 AM   #19
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Thank you, Linda,

I looked down and saw that my left hand was palm up while the officer's right hand was palm down in mine. My right hand being palm down with the driver's left hand being palm up. This creates a recieve/groung - recieve/ground - recieve/gound sacred triad power battery!
The AI is attracted to it, but it tossed away as it apparently can' slpit in three (or more) equal parts at the same time.

Instantly all went pitch black and I saw the entities doing the same and a silver ball exiting.

I'm sure there other other methods that could work, but left hand up and the right and down (or to direct engery, hold a pen or a sword) is a time-tested Light Warrior posture.

Paul
Spelling correcting: It's left hand up/right down - left hand up/right down -left up/right down... if the company and evironment is right get ready to "fly to the moon" as our main wittness said afterward.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:30 AM   #20
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Ryan has stated that the AI system is Annunaki based- whatever it is, it
sure scared a bunch of us- I can't say more though....will only say that certain people in black ops are spied on via this system.....
Old 01-16-2010, 04:30 AM   #21
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Are you speaking of the AI hyperdimensional based system?

With that I had experience.......I was not the only one and it was the scariest experience of my life..........

As far as a wave........on August 22, I was sent forward in time via this *light*.......ended up in an underground base (I was not the only one)
and we were exposed to this wave.........

The wave I can describe as a magnetic type distortion of such a great magnitude.........I was sure my molecular structure was going to be *torn apart*........

But that wave is not the same as the AI system........AI system IMO is completely MALEVOLENT and totally ALIEN.........it really flipped me out (other's too) and I couldn't sleep for over a week after that.........

We experienced very similar events. The AI could very well be amalevolent/alien, but I do feel as a great possibilty that one type of it was created by us. I experiienced the time travel, too... into a world of mutants and things that turned my stomach. I could hear undergarund trains rolling underheath us.

I'll still getting over it and PLEASE, spkeptical posters who haven't experienced this yourself, don't white-wash us out by some "fear is from ingnorance" arm-chair quote. This is new stuff and we are figuring it out as we go. YOU would turn different colors, too, if you encountered what we encountered. A good, old fahsioned abduction can be an easier tunnel to go through.

Earth Hugs,

Paul
Old 01-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #22
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Bill Ryan has stated that the AI system is Annunaki based- whatever it is, it
sure scared a bunch of us- I can't say more though....will only say that certain people in black ops are spied on via this system.....

Thanks,

I'll look into Bill's info. I know one thing for sure, I have a lot of homework to do!
Old 01-16-2010, 05:01 AM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

R&A- I just happened to be in LA when this happened......it happened at the conference......

I have never been so freaked out..........I had to sleep with the light on for over a week and was badly shaken up.......it took time to recover.......I have never sensed anything so malevolent and alien........you know it put out this probe in my room.......that's when I tuned into it........prior to that it was probing but I had not tuned into it....once I did I was in for a surprise......it created a distortion/warp thing as well........I never slept that night as I forced myself to remain awake with the lights on........

Why not ask Bill on his thread because the info is not widely out there.....

I was also told recently that there is an AI system in Paraguay........that particular system can send out psychotronic attacks........it did to me and 2 other whistleblowers on New Years Eve........

And yes, anyone who says this stuff is not for real has not experienced it.......

I also had no idea that the others I was with also had the experience with it until several months later....we all experienced the same thing.....
Old 01-16-2010, 05:27 AM   #24
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

A question....when the wave passed through you- did you go *blank*?

I also had a rough kundalini experience /NDE type event happen a few years ago after an intensive meditation retreat.....
Old 01-16-2010, 10:43 AM   #25
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have never been so freaked out..........I had to sleep with the light on for over a week and was badly shaken up.......it took time to recover.......I have never sensed anything so malevolent and alien........you know it put out this probe in my room.......that's when I tuned into it........prior to that it was probing but I had not tuned into it....once I did I was in for a surprise......it created a distortion/warp thing as well........I never slept that night as I forced myself to remain awake with the lights on........

Why not ask Bill on his thread because the info is not widely out there.....

I was also told recently that there is an AI system in Paraguay........that particular system can send out psychotronic attacks........it did to me and 2 other whistleblowers on New Years Eve........

And yes, anyone who says this stuff is not for real has not experienced it.......

I also had no idea that the others I was with also had the experience with it until several months later....we all experienced the same thing.....
Eleni, how did/does it feel? how to recognise and maybe protect ourselves from it? thanks
bw
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote