Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #26
Spregovori

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Who are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...historically and in modernity?
They are thought formed energy. Energy which acts according to the the creators design.

Creator being -> the one that made-them-up
Design being -> only known to the creator

Old 01-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

The line between angels and higher dimensional ET's blurred for me some
time ago.

I have read the Urantia book, and have moved on to other works.

I have just finished Voyagers I by Ashayana Deane, and am in the process
of reading Voyagers II The Secrets of Amenti.

Some of the information does not resonate, but much of it does.

I think with most bodies of information, there is disinformation
and/or distortion, as well as truth as perceived by the source
of that information.

The more I research, the disciplines of science and spirituality
appear to be different perspectives of one and the same.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #28
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ortho....

Thats a lotta questions. I counted 22 at least.

Perhaps it would help if... well, lemme tell you how I get by.

God is.

I, you, we, they are individually, and collectively God's perfect, eternal creation.

Anything else is someone trying to sell you something. And that someone might even be you.

So here is what I'm selling.
Being human, or any other life form is a transitory illusion at best. Any part of duality is part of the "Big Bang" emanating from the "delusion of separateness". An illusion.

Any other portion of that eternal creation that thinks itself above, or apart from the rest of creation is "in need" of something. Selling that notion is the ego trying to feed the illusion, as that is the only place said ego, or such separateness exists.

Whatever it is they have convinced themselves they need isn't real either. If they have a genuine need it is for healing, and their own forgiveness.

What possible gain can be had from being at the top of the pile, when the pile is not eternal creation? What better way to avoid coming to grips with that, than to make the illusion as complicated as possible?

Ego is but a "resultant field" of the illusion. To keep its grip it becomes the ultimate accuser. It buys time through complexity. Forgiving ourselves of this, releases our vested energy in it. With that comes a weakening of ego, a falling away of the illusion, and eventually a realization your "need" doesn't exist, and it falls away.

Where this leads is, as the perfect, and eternal "lense" of the creator, it matters not what you are, nor for "how long" (since time is yet another illusion of ego).

Whatever, whoever anyone else wants to be is nothing more than their explanation to themselves. But within a dualistic illusion, regardless of the number of levels, dimension, what have you, Whose kiddin' who?

God is.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-22-2010 at 02:58 AM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:15 PM   #29
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Not wishing to argue with anyone, my view is different. I cannot prove it but I am of the opinion that angels are real and so are fallen angels.

People cannot commune directly with God as their vibrations are not high enough. Unless you work at it and make the effort to raise your vibration it ain't gonna happen consistently.

I have recently been introduced to the work of Diana Cooper.

Love,

Kriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
About 10 years ago, I went to a weekend workshop on past life regression

and there was a speaker in shape of a lovely sweet old lady who channelled

Archangel Michael. Everyone was asking her questions and hanging on her

every word. However, my question seemed to stun her somewhat as I

genuinely asked why she thought it necessary to go through these beings in

order to communicate with God? Then I made a polite statement that I

believed we could contact God ourselves directly. After her initial shock, she

was inclined to agree with me and stated that these beings were necessary

links to God for most as they did not deem themselves worthy enough to

bother God directly! Well, what can I tell you?
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:28 PM   #30
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriya View Post
People cannot commune directly with God as their vibrations are not high enough. Unless you work at it and make the effort to raise your vibration it ain't gonna happen consistently.
Hi Kriya. My experience tells me different. I've always communicated with God directly and am very happy with my relationship with the Creator.

We're always being told that God lives within us - if frequency made the rules here, then how could God possibly live inside of us? It's like saying a parent can't communicate with their child unless there's a social worker present!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM   #31
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Kriya. My experience tells me different. I've always communicated with God directly and am very happy with my relationship with the Creator.

We're always being told that God lives within us - if frequency made the rules here, then how could God possibly live inside of us? It's like saying a parent can't communicate with their child unless there's a social worker present!!

Maybe getting a bit off track here. Yes I agree with you God lives with us as our own consciousness, our soul in fact is just our conscious awareness. However, in ordinary life our ego takes control and God takes a back seat. But to truly commune one must be pure of heart and mind. God's vibration is very powerful, as you may know, and many have not experienced the intensity of that or be able to contain it fully.

Your avatar sounds Indian.....if so you may know that many God-realised saints have walked this earth, drunk with God, because he is so intoxicating, most may well pass out.....lol!!

Love,

Kriya
Old 01-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #32
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I've talked to God directly too. It was very unexpected and kind of a weird thing. What God wanted to know, was whether I would ask my wife for her permission for God to start talking to her again. (she'd apparently told God to take a hike at one point.) Well, she accepted and has enjoyed the renewed relationship.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #33
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe getting a bit off track here. Yes I agree with you God lives with us as our own consciousness, our soul in fact is just our conscious awareness. However, in ordinary life our ego takes control and God takes a back seat. But to truly commune one must be pure of heart and mind. God's vibration is very powerful, as you may know, and many have not experienced the intensity of that or be able to contain it fully.

Your avatar sounds Indian.....if so you may know that many God-realised saints have walked this earth, drunk with God, because he is so intoxicating, most may well pass out.....lol!!

Love,

Kriya
Our soul is much much more than our conscious awareness – it’s our direct connection to the source. God is so much more powerful than the ego and if we ask for him, there’s no way he can decline or be blocked out by ego. I’ve known of some people who did not have pure hearts and yet these are precisely the people God targets and so they come to say ‘I have found God’ and become the best messengers for God as they have experienced both sides.
I agree that God’s vibration is so powerful that it could literally blow up the body but that’s in God’s sublime form – it’d be like passing a 2000000 volts of electricity through a 2watt bulb. However, God permeates everything as God is everything even though filters may be in place. I believe God talks to everyone – it’s just who is willing to listen.
This all seems to depend on individual belief system and I choose to believe in a much more accessible God.

Ps. Gita is my actual name and I’m not Indian nor have I much knowledge of India and their religions.

Peace x
Old 01-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #34
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I've talked to God directly too. It was very unexpected and kind of a weird thing. What God wanted to know, was whether I would ask my wife for her permission for God to start talking to her again. (she'd apparently told God to take a hike at one point.) Well, she accepted and has enjoyed the renewed relationship.
What a blessing!! God would like to have a relationship with everyone, but most just ignore him, or are indifferent.

It's amazing really when you think about, God in all his omnipotence craves our love!!!

Love,

kriya

PS God as a him is purely for language sake, you can quite easily say source, creator etc..
Old 01-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #35
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you everyone. If you speak directly to God...is that God Human, Reptilian, Grey, Hybrid...or None of the Above? God's not talking to me. Perhaps it's because I think that it's a Sin to be God...that Theocracies should be outlawed throughout the Universe...and that the First and Last Commandment should be "Thou Shalt Have No Gods". I believe in God...but I don't think God believes in me. Maybe it was something I said. One more thing...is a God of Love preparing to exterminate us? God wouldn't destroy the world...would He or She? Mass Murder is a Sin...isn't it? Is God above the Law? I'm not trying to be difficult...but I have talked to people who stubbornly defend the Biblical Theocracies and Atrocities...past, present, and future. When I look up in the sky...I want to know that there is Law and Order. Come to think of it...so did Drax...in Moonraker!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 09:14 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:12 PM   #36
Spregovori

Quote:
Thank-you everyone. If you speak directly to God...is that God Human, Reptilian, Grey, Hybrid...or None of the Above? God's not talking to me. Perhaps it's because I think that it's a Sin to be God...that Theocracies should be outlawed throughout the Universe...and that the First and Last Commandment should be "Thou Shalt Have No Gods". I believe in God...but I don't think God believes in me. Maybe it was something I said. One more thing...is a God of Love preparing to exterminate us? God wouldn't destroy the world...would He or She? Mass Murder is a Sin...isn't it? Is God above the Law?
hmmm..

You are free to believe/create whatever you wish to.

If you do not like "their" God...you can create "your" God...make it so you will be ok to communicate, believe, etc

If you do not want a God...simply stop participating in the creation of a God

Old 01-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #37
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
hmmm..

If you do not like "their" God...you can create "your" God...make it so you will be ok to communicate, believe, etc

That is still creating
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:24 PM   #38
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Our soul is much much more than our conscious awareness – it’s our direct connection to the source. God is so much more powerful than the ego and if we ask for him, there’s no way he can decline or be blocked out by ego. I’ve known of some people who did not have pure hearts and yet these are precisely the people God targets and so they come to say ‘I have found God’ and become the best messengers for God as they have experienced both sides.
I agree that God’s vibration is so powerful that it could literally blow up the body but that’s in God’s sublime form – it’d be like passing a 2000000 volts of electricity through a 2watt bulb. However, God permeates everything as God is everything even though filters may be in place. I believe God talks to everyone – it’s just who is willing to listen.
This all seems to depend on individual belief system and I choose to believe in a much more accessible God.

Ps. Gita is my actual name and I’m not Indian nor have I much knowledge of India and their religions.

Peace x
God has a step down transformer, so that 2,000,000 volts won't burn out a 2 watt bulb. lol. But I honestly don't see God as energy, per se. More like the source of energy. My contact was very quiet and unassuming. Simply a little question, honestly delivered. Almost childlike feeling. "Can you ask your wife if it's ok for me to talk to her again? Thanks, God."
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What a blessing!! God would like to have a relationship with everyone, but most just ignore him, or are indifferent.
It's amazing really when you think about, God in all his omnipotence craves our love!!!
Love,
kriya

PS God as a him is purely for language sake, you can quite easily say source, creator etc..
You are absolutely right Kriya – God would love to have a relationship with everyone. In fact God doesn’t want to be worshiped – he wants people to talk to him like they talk to their friends for there’s nothing God has not heard and therefore he cannot be offended – he’s unconditional love and cannot be offended. But God does not crave our love for God is not needy and as God is Love (the two are interchangeable) then God cannot crave God – same as love cannot crave love cos it is love - hope this makes sense.
To be honest with you I do prefer using Source, Creator, Divine Love to God as the word God seems to have religious implications.

Quote:
Thank-you everyone. If you speak directly to God...is that God Human, Reptilian, Grey, Hybrid...or None of the Above? God's not talking to me. Perhaps it's because I think that it's a Sin to be God...that Theocracies should be outlawed throughout the Universe...and that the First and Last Commandment should be "Thou Shalt Have No Gods". I believe in God...but I don't think God believes in me. Maybe it was something I said. One more thing...is a God of Love preparing to exterminate us? God wouldn't destroy the world...would He or She? Mass Murder is a Sin...isn't it? Is God above the Law?

The creator has no form – it just is and God does not speak in words – he speaks to you through the beauty of a flower – only if you just stop and look and admire its beauty. God speaks through music or the next film you watch, especially if you’ve asked him a question. The trick is to remember that you’ve asked a question and look out for it. God also speaks through synchronicity. People don’t hear God cos they expect him to speak a certain way and most don’t believe they deserve it and that belief alone will block out the communication. God does speak to everyone all of the time but no ones’ listening. I’ve never heard God say to me ‘thou art’! But if you want whistles and bells then ask and who knows...

Ps I’ve use the word God here cos it’s quicker to type and not for one minute do I believe God to be a male or have any gender.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #40
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
hmmm..

We do tend to create God in Our Image...don't we? Does Satan Play God? That's what I'm worried about. A True and Good God Would Not Play God...Demand Worship and Praise...and Threaten Extermination. What's wrong with this picture?
Old 01-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I ascribe to the ancient astronaut theory explanation, ala Von Daniken, because I find the interpretation very modern, and makes much more sense than tales of deities and birdlike people with wings.

Angels, archangels, demons, are variations of both benevolent and malevolent extraterrestrial entities.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #42
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Ha Ha, Ortho, I'm not sure you are trying to be funny but that really made me laugh.

God is cosmic consciousness.

God is the nearest of the near and he does believe in you...and he doesn't mind our faults only our indifference.

If God wanted to he could destroy this universe in a instant, as it is held together by his thought and will.

But he won't do that. He is infinitely patient and wants us all to return to him when we have finished playing with creation. I'll wait is the motto!!

Quote:
Thank-you everyone. If you speak directly to God...is that God Human, Reptilian, Grey, Hybrid...or None of the Above? God's not talking to me. Perhaps it's because I think that it's a Sin to be God...that Theocracies should be outlawed throughout the Universe...and that the First and Last Commandment should be "Thou Shalt Have No Gods". I believe in God...but I don't think God believes in me. Maybe it was something I said. One more thing...is a God of Love preparing to exterminate us? God wouldn't destroy the world...would He or She? Mass Murder is a Sin...isn't it? Is God above the Law? I'm not trying to be difficult...but I have talked to people who stubbornly defend the Biblical Theocracies and Atrocities...past, present, and future. When I look up in the sky...I want to know that there is Law and Order. Come to think of it...so did Drax...in Moonraker!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:50 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if all of us are Ancient Astronauts? What if the Human Race Created the Reptilian Race? What if the Human Race Theocratically Ruled the Reptilian Race? What if the Reptilian Race Kicked Our @$$...and Became Our Gods? Remember Battlestar Galactica? I reverence the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious aka The Holy Spirit...and I See Christ in All Persons. I believe that We All Get Recycled. I believe that This Solar System is Our Home. I believe in a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. So Say We All? Guess Not. So...So Say Me!!

Please consider this thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...737#post206737 in the context of the United States of the Solar System...regarding Battlestar Galactica and the United Nations. I was very impressed. This is a step in the right direction.

Could the Cylons be the equivalent of the Reptilians. If so...are there theocratic implications? The Cylons were monotheistic. Is Battlestar Galactica really the story of Human Beings (us) coming to Earth? Is Battlestar Galactica really Nibiru, the Moon, and/or the Ark of the Covenant? If so...what was the covenant? Did we have to cut a deal with the Devil to come to Earth? If so...did that deal involve the servitude to, and worship of, the Reptilian Race...who might own and operate the Solar System...and be the Gods of a Universal Chruch? Are we presently trying to back out of that deal? Could this be why there is all the talk about 'Earth Changes', '2012', the 'New World Order', etc? If all of the above is true...what would convince the Reptilians to adopt Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom as the Modus Operandi of the Solar System? Who knows? The Shadow Government? Lord Draco? Lucifer? Hathor? Amen Ra? Jesus Christ?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the fictional beings in Battlestar Galactica. For related meanings, see Cylon.

A model of a new series Cylon Centurion. The Cylons are a cybernetic civilization at war with the Twelve Colonies of humanity in the Battlestar Galactica science fiction franchise, in the original 1978 and 1980 series, the 2003 reimagining, as well as the spin-off prequel series, Caprica. In the 1978 series, the Cylons is also the name of the race (Reptilians?) who created the robot Cylons (Greys, Hybrids, PLF'S?).

The nature and origins of Cylons differ greatly between the two Galacticas. However both series feature Cylon Raiders, Cylon Basestars and Cylon Centurions. The prequel series, Caprica, focuses on the creation of the Cylons, which differs from all the previous Battlestar Galactica series.

Main article: Cylon (1978)
The Cylons of the 1978/1980 series are not the mechanical foils seen throughout the series, but an advanced reptilian race who created the robots (who were referred to as Cylons within the show) to serve them, maintain their vast empire and to man their military forces in the face of a sudden population drop that eventually led to the Cylons' extinction — seemingly overnight. This fact is briefly mentioned in the 1978 movie-length premier of the series (near the end of episode 2 in syndication) when Apollo relates the Cylons' origin to Boxey. In the episode "War of the Gods", during Count Iblis's private discourse with Count Baltar, Baltar mentions that he recognizes Iblis's voice, referring to Patrick Macnee's voicing of the Imperious Leader in the opening episode/theatrical movie (Macnee also played Iblis), with Iblis countering that if that was true it must have been "transcribed" over a thousand yahren (years) ago and programmed into the mechanical body of the Imperious Leader.

The follow-up series Galactica 1980 had a two-episode arc entitled "The Night the Cylons Landed" that featured a humanoid Cylon, though unlike its successors in the post-millennial reimagining, it was not organic, but a complex mechanical construct.

The Cylons of the 2003 miniseries and 2004 Battlestar Galactica series are fundamentally different from the Cylons of the original 1978/1980 series. In the new version, the Cylons were created by humans as cybernetic workers and soldiers. As in the original series, the Cylons destroy almost the entire human civilization, chasing a few ship-borne survivors into deep space. Unlike the original series, however, the reimagined series includes twelve Cylon models that are nearly indistinguishable from human beings. Although these human-form Cylons are the focus of the series, alongside the humanoid models there are also Centurions similar to those in the original series. Much of the Cylons' technology is based heavily on bioengineering and/or synthetic biology rather than conventional robotics. Humans often derisively refer to Cylons as "toasters," due to the resemblance of the Cylon centurions from the first Human/Cylon war (the design of which is based on that of the centurions from the original series) to "walking chrome toasters", as described by Gaius Baltar in the miniseries. The humanoid models are referred to as "skin-jobs" to differentiate the two variants.

In contrast to the reason for the original Cylons' genocidal mission, religion is the primary motivation of the Cylon race in the re-imagined series. They consider humans to be sinful and flawed creations who therefore do not deserve to survive. In the original series the Cylons, an aggressively expanding empire, declared war on Humanity because they intervened on behalf of a race of beings called the Hasaris who had been enslaved by the Cylons and who had sought the aid of the Colonials.

In the reimagined series universe, the term Cylon stands for Cybernetic Lifeform Node.[1]

^ http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=62495

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #44
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Psssst.........God can speak in words through the OM vibration the creative principle of the universe, and has spoken (in words) to the prophets of the ages.

I felt the OM vibration in my body it goes like this:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this can turn to words, although I have'nt heard it as words.

Love,

Kriya
Old 01-21-2010, 07:28 AM   #45
Spregovori

Quote:
We do tend to create God in Our Image...don't we? Does Satan Play God? That's what I'm worried about. A True and Good God Would Not Play God...Demand Worship and Praise...and Threaten Extermination. What's wrong with this picture?
Satan can play whatever you want it to play (violin, harp, piano, electric guitar...).

You can create anything in whatever image/form you like.

If you do not like "their" picture and "their ways"....create "your" picture and "your ways"

Old 01-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #46
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

On a more positive note...take a look at this thread about angels: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZnhuOEUFXA

Namaste
Old 01-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #47
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

when it all comes down to dust

when fire burns to ash

when metal turns to rust

and crumbles to the touch

when water evaporates

with the elements

withdrawing with the wind

deep into the Dream

from where all forms are forged
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:05 AM   #48
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
That is still creating
Indeed the more people want something the more real it is...it is never completed/finished....it is creating. Human animal is ever arrogant and demanding....never satisfied...always the need to be special...to feel special...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:19 AM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw 'Legion'. Has anyone else seen it? IMHO they took a good idea...and butchered it! I'm sorry...but I was disappointed. It could have been so much more. But maybe it's because of my religious background...and current theological and philosophical reflection. A lot of people would probably just groove to the gratuitous violence. I think a lot of the violent cr@p coming out of Hollywood is highly irresponsible. That goes for the stupid video games as well. The producers of this tripe should have to pay a violent crime victims compensation tax...because they are educating people to commit violent crime.

OK...back to the subject of 'Angels'. Why was Lucifer not included? Or did I miss that part when I went to the restroom? Gabriel was the 'good' angel...who gave God what he/she wanted. Michael was the 'rebel' angel who disobeyed God...but gave God what he/she needed. So...the good angel was bad...and the bad angel was good. Any questions? I've got one...who was the baby who Michael was protecting? Did I miss it? The Michael character should have been Lucifer...and the baby should have been the returning Christ...IMHO. Some say that Michael is Jesus...or at least most closely associated with Jesus. Lucifer is most often equated with Satan. This is what I used to think...but now I'm not so sure. I'm seeing Gabriel as being loyal to a God who was/is corrupt/insane...and as just following orders as an obedient archangel. I'm seeing Lucifer as opposing God and Gabriel...and possibly becoming corrupt/insane in the process. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I'm seeing Michael as meaning well...and being very, very loving and kind...but lacking the power to effectively deal with the corruption and insanity of the others. And...I'm seeing 99.99% of the Human Race as being caught in the middle of a Galactic Mess...as Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. I could be very wrong...and I would love to be corrected.

Why did God want to kill all of the people? The movie said that God was 'tired of the BS'. Well...I'm tired of the BS too...which is why I want this Solar System based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System. I want all of the Gods, Goddesses, and Archangels to retire. I want to skip Armageddon and the Apocalypse. Is that too much to ask?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-12-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

LOL - How do You explain a Cosmology in a few sentences or paragraphs ?

Language is such a crude tool sometimes. At any rate - I will attempt to explain or display what Humans are dealing with here when We reference the "Beings" in the Title or the subject matter dealt with in the body of this Thread.

Let Me use a few anologies first if I may be allowed.

If We are given all of the Ingedients to a recipe but They are all jumbled up and/or the recipe for making It as a finished product is incorrect - We will have a messed up dish and it will likely be unpalatable.

We're given all of the pieces - They are just very jumbled up and given False meaning in some very crucial places. There is an Inner Doctrine that the Initiate is taught and theres the Outer Doctrine that the Profane is taught.

So when We talk about Issues such as the Urantia Book or the ArcAngelic or ArchAngelic as 777 likes to appropriately Term Them - We're basically looking at ;

1. A Book the UN (And secretly the Vatican as well) is pushing heavily as the Universal New Religion.

2. A Book that is about 70 percent true with 30 percent Polarity (Facts about Jesus and some other Crucial Info has been Polarized) placed into it to keep Mankind and other Races on other Worlds in a Hierarchy and under a Controller.

Whats fairly accurate in It ?

- Seven Superuniverses - All out of Phase with Each Other as Separate Constructs of the Mind of the Creator.
- A Central Superuniverse where the Prepersonal Energy of the Prime Creator Resides.
- A Prime Creator (Also called the First Source and Center of All Things in the Book which is another Truth) and all others under It being Co-creators as long as They view the Prime Creator as Sovereign.
- Co-creators being an Example of Co-ordinate Representation and a understanding in Heirarchy of the Forces of Polarity both Positive and Negative in Adminstration of It. From a Scientific perspective - Tranversals and Hyperversals...
- The Inclusion in this of a Referee type of representation VIA Christ Consciousness and Adminstrative Forces if You will in the Outer Creation guiding It through Divine Will.
- The display of at least 13 Dimensions (w/ Octaves) throughout the 4 Books.
- The Typing of the States of Being - Mortal, Midwayer, Morontial, Spirit and Source.
- An Ascension and Descension process so as to allow Sparks of Source to experience Potentiality and to gain enough experience to return to Source and become not.
- The description - In Matter - of what Evil is - What Sin is - And what Iniquity is. Understand. These terms are desciptions of behaviour. A Construct has a behaviour or manifestation. That manifestation or behaviour is then quantified by Names or designation. When We Drop the Baggage given something - We understand the Construct.
- the Spark in You as the Mystery Monitor/Though Adjustor which We Humans often externalize as a voice that never leads Us wrong and always advises Us correctly when We listen to It. That Spark of the Oversoul if You will...
- The explanation OF Free-will.
- etc.

These are ALL names or descriptors and names or descriptors change depending on the Observer - Constructs don't - They only expand or Birth into other Constructs.

Singularity begat Duality, Duality begat Trinity and Trinity begat Quantum or Angular Expression. All else has birthed itself in Matter from this Construct.

One could almost say that once the construct of Metaron's Cube or the Black Square became a Solid Construct in Matter - We've had these Archetypes operating both Knowingly and Unknowingly in this Reality and Others for as long as Matter has existed. The Polarized Angelic has also Birthed Itself from this, Positive and Negative as well as the Christ Conscious/Referee Angelic/Powers that Administer the Polarity Integration Game around the Polarized ones.

Simply put - They are Ideas/Constructs - Working Themselves out...

I will leave a clue like this - "Many Names - Many Faces - All Co-ordinates of Source - One Prime Source."

I will also give You a few names of the Shining One...

Lucifer, Mehabone, Jahbulon or Jabulon (There are many other names for It as there are for the Other 3 Cardinal Points (Ooops) Er I mean Arc Angles - Er ArchAngels I mean)

The question from there is simple - Heirarchy or Source ?

If there is a desire for Me to go on and display further I will, otherwise I will Observe the Law of Confusion for now until - Or If - Asked to observe the Law of Allowance later.

The above stated - We must always be careful that We do not throw out the Baby with the Bathwater. That after all is Their intention...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-13-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, archangels, gabriel, lucifer, michael