Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO watchdog - opinions

Hi all,

I heard about this website after listening to a interview from www.binnallofamerica.com with Royce Myers (season 1). It is www.ufowatchdog.com. It shows a 'hall of shame' - people who bring disinformation to the UFO community and a 'hall of fame' - people who do serious research.

I was surprised to find that there were far fewer people I knew in the hall of fame and several people in the hall of shame, including people who have been interviewed on Camelot.

I know that Bill and Kerry use the site as a place for whistleblowers to air their veiws rather than a place to see if they are hoaxing or not, which is good. However, this has led to different whistleblowers saying different things and in some cases contradictory things. There is always a chance that they are being sincere but disinformed, but also it is a fact that some 'whistleblowers' are just hoaxers.

Take a look at the halls and give me your opinions.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO watchdog - opinions

The hall of shame has a hit piece on Dr Steven Greer, and others that have helped humanity... I find that disgraceful and repugnant in the extreme.

Thanks I will make sure I never have anything to do with UFO watchdog.

Nothing personal.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:46 AM   #3
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

On further analysis this site just gets worse and worse..

Obvious disinformation front.

Why would you share this here?
Old 12-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari,

My intention is not to shock and disgust people. I think Steven Greer's 2001 press conference was very important. However, I have to admit to myself that I know very little about the whistleblowers on Camelot and I should go to more than one source for my information. I know that there is a lot of disinformation out there and so the more times different sources give the same information, the more inclined I am to believe it, which leads to the infamous Stephen Greer video where his 'All ETs are benevolent' statement contradicted pretty much every other whistleblower from Project Camelot and other sites. There are several reasons why Stephen Greer is saying this, one of which could be that he is right and everyone else is wrong (I do not subscribe to that reason myself). He could have been disinformed, he could be doing it for publicity, there could be other reasons.

In conclusion, I'm not going to take all my info from one site. I'm going to check for corroboration in all my sources, especially when they contradict. I mentioned Stephen Greer there because you did, but it will apply to all the people on www.ufowatchdog.com from the halls of fame and shame and on other sites. Do not get offended if this one site degrades someone you have respect for. It is, after all, the only site I have found.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #5
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Yes you have some very good points..

Whenever I see any site saying disrespectful things about another human being, I feel ill and understand that that source has a closed heart chakra and is therefore not to be trusted as a source of information.

Other may do as they wish.

Thanks for being here and contributing to the forum Malaros.

Have a lovely day.